[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftist (((Science))) Exposed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: jumping_the_shark.jpg (52KB, 632x414px) Image search: [Google]
jumping_the_shark.jpg
52KB, 632x414px
Have you ever wondered where the smugness comes from when the liberal left talks about :
>The spectrum of gender?
>Of race as a social construct?
>The myth of race vs IQ?
>What about the settled science of climate change?
It's because science backs them up. You truly ARE a suburban and/or rural retard and the figures don't lie. Even the lowest C-list hollywood celebrity can speak with confidence about complex subjects because science is behind them.
How did we fall behind behind Rosie O'Donnell in our understanding of the fundamental forces of nature? It's because there is a war on science, and we are losing it.

The Real War on Science:
>https://www.city-journal.org/html/real-war-science-14782.html
Or if you are too big of a pussy to click the direct link:
>http://archive.is/ocfuE
(Long, but worth the read)
>>
>Tesla was right

bump for trooth
>>
>>127937271
Tesla was the last great self-contained scientist, and one of the best that ever lived. I grew up near his lab in Colorado Springs, he has a godlike legend here.
>Read the trooth brother.
>>
you think you know but you dont know. and people can tell. dont underestimate common sense.
>>
>>127938424
(((science))) doesn't accept your unsophisticated anecdotal "evidence". Steven Colbert knows the scientific truths that your mind is too simple to understand.
The science is settled, and you lose!
>>
>>127937174
>>The spectrum of gender?
>>Of race as a social construct?
>>The myth of race vs IQ?

Hi, real PhD scientist here. First three are, in order, total garbage, total garbage, unsettled and unstudiable without career suicide. Climate change - well, I can't claim to be on board 100% with the right wing groupthink on this one, but there's unarguable extremist propaganda (well-intentioned but still propaganda) on the climatological side. Rising sea levels? They were 300 feet lower just 12,000 years ago. Rising oceans might have an impact on humanity but the world will be just dandy with that one, for instance.
>>
File: 1494529309910.jpg (181KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
1494529309910.jpg
181KB, 460x547px
Self-bumping with an intelligent looking girl with both tits and glasses, who (((science))) says is smarter than you if you are white,male and CIS-het.
>>
>>127939871
Have you reviewed the article? It's about the leftist bias in science and it's impact/damage on real science. They are winning the cultural war based on appeal to authority, using science that is increasingly moving beyond true scientific boundries.
Science is the bitch of social pressure.
>>
>>127940976

Yeah, I have no argument with it really. It's sadly true. That being said, it's true to very different extents in different fields. Astrophysics? Nobody gives a shit. Anthropology? Yeah, best adhere to the Dominant Narrative.

It's not like people aren't aware of what's bullshit, but it's exactly the same problem that people have anywhere - get on the wrong side of the left in a professional context and they WILL try to destroy you. So the actual scientists mainly just try to occupy themselves with questions that won't attract the notice of the Thought Police.

Thus you have ridiculous nonsense like "gender is a spectrum!" being supported by """science""" because everyone who knows better also knows better than to open their pie hole if they want to keep their paycheque.

We're in a time of extremism - in the long run I think most people are just waiting for it to eat itself, like these things usually do. May take a decade or three yet though. Then everyone can buckle down on discarding the nonsense science and start asking actual questions again on those topics.
>>
>>127937174
I find it funny that liberals, 99% of which have no classical education on any of the sciences, are so quick to believe whatever "scientists" tell them, yet are so quick to judge people who believe in god.

These faggots just preach their "science", even though they have no understanding on how the data was collected and managed. They never saw the experiment done, they never say the raw data, they never proof check their work, they just take it on faith because it fits their agenda.

This is not a battle of science, such a thing should not exist since science should absolute, instead this is a battle on truth because what is actually discovered and theorized is twisted and contorted to fit the need of the left's agenda.
>>
>>127942334
it's easy to stumble most people by pointing out most (((studies))) are only performed on campus and campus alone.
>>
>>127939871
>well-intentioned but still propaganda
If you are still here PhD-anon:
Good intentions have nothing to do with the way that science searches for truth. It implies bias, which leads to confirmation bias and bad science practice.
>F=ma is provable scientific truth
>F= 'a spectrum of opinions' is not
>F='whatever I say it is' is dangerous
>>
File: doublethink2.jpg (115KB, 1289x695px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink2.jpg
115KB, 1289x695px
>>127937174
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (351KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
351KB, 598x597px
>>
>>127940013
Fucking terrible shoop. Why even bother posting this shit, are you retarded?
>>
File: 1476962885931.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476962885931.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
>>127940013
>>127940976
>>127941856
people who bring in "Science" that are obviously bullshiting usually have no classical education on the matter and are really easy to dismantle.

>"ya anon, dont you know that x% of y commit z?"
>really were did you get that data?
>who currated it
>how was the experiment run
>what was the control group
>what year, month, location, and ethnicity were they
>who was the control
>what was the control
>how was the data collated
>how does the data support your original claim?
>what errors were / should have been accounted for, how were they accounted for?
>why are you such a faggot for not knowing these things yet you live by this "science"

>>127942681
yes it is, I consider myself a scientist, but only in the fields of electrical theory and physics. people also need to stop using this blanket term scientist, because it can meen anything from someone with a Phd in physics to someone who has spent 10 years studying lesbian dance theory.
>>
>>127942790
Yeah, I know. But it's just how these things pan out in a room full of people who are worrying about how to get the public on board. It's not that I think the science is bad (let's agree to disagree on that one because my point remains regardless), it's a question of what kind of messaging gets supported - which leads to all sorts of misunderstandings on the part of the public.
>>
File: goebbels-pigs.jpg (47KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-pigs.jpg
47KB, 426x600px
>>127942334
What type of education is required to be a Disney kid cum popstar? ZERO. That's why they rely on people in lab coats to explain how their universe works. When the authorities are spouting bullshit, they spout it out to millions of young, empty minds.
It becomes your truth too, usually by coercion or force.
>>
>>127942823
Doublethink as a fictional concept was a warning to free thinking people to stay on guard against manipulation. Unfortunately, it became part of the playbook for the left.
Cognitive dissonance is the result. It seems to lead to insanity.
>>
>>127937174
>>http://archive.is/ocfuE
>For instance, one study explored ethical decision making by asking people whether they would formally support a female colleague’s complaint of sexual harassment. There was no way to know if the complaint was justified, but anyone who didn’t automatically side with the woman was put in the unethical category

for a guy talking about misrepresented studies he doesn't include all of his sources.
>>
I guess the question of the thread is how should we dismantle this smuggery?
>>
>>127943097
>people also need to stop using this blanket term scientist
Particularly if their field is sociology, which virtually guarantees Marxist professors teaching politically correct theory. Psychology is similarly infected.

> http://archive.is/ocfuE
>>
File: 1493878242875.png (196KB, 1211x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1493878242875.png
196KB, 1211x1259px
>>127937174
Retarded faggot trying to slide shit with your bullshit cuckery. Go fuck a whale with down syndrome you retarded fuck.
>>
>>127937174
Rights are just a social construct and liberals should have none.
>>
>>127943293
I know that we are (mostly) on the same page, but science is ultimately about discovering truth. By crying wolf, you lose the public's faith, and your credibility as a scientist at the end of the day.
Whats the harm? Bad science kills. Are you familiar with Lysenko?
>>
File: merry racewar.jpg (248KB, 861x1220px) Image search: [Google]
merry racewar.jpg
248KB, 861x1220px
>>127937174

Society is a racial construct and marxist objective truth denial is irrelevant, white genocide will be stopped, and stopping white genocide starts with marxists, and kikes.

Merry racewar, and read a history book.
>>
>>127945201
Was there misrepresentation of the study?
What can you add?
>>
>>127945625
>how should we dismantle this smuggery?
How do we combat the institutionalization of politicized science? Smuggery will follow once they realize that they'd need to understand math, physics, chemistry etc.
>>
>>127937174

Can I bump with a rare pepe?
>>
>science is the pursuit of alternative facts.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.