[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh OC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: multicultural mineshaft.jpg (198KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
multicultural mineshaft.jpg
198KB, 1000x1000px
Fresh OC
>>
File: thicc58.png (565KB, 594x747px) Image search: [Google]
thicc58.png
565KB, 594x747px
>>127936729
>The Caribbean is not a utopia to buy a big house and swim and fuck qt Caribbean girls that have just enough white DNA to be pretty
News to me
>>
File: civilization.jpg (82KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.jpg
82KB, 800x580px
>>127936986
I was specifically thinking of Haiti. But the point is not about the death of the civilization, but the death of the white population within. I'm willing to change canary and maybe add another canary, if you got a better idea.
>>
>>127937590
A lot of Haiti's issues come from it's government selling it's people out for privatization rights to big business. So the people can buy water for 1 month of wages per gallon and similar madness.
>>
File: $.png (780KB, 680x631px) Image search: [Google]
$.png
780KB, 680x631px
>>127938658
Well even if you don't attribute that to the absence of competence western governance after all the whites were massacred, still, the point is not about the death of the civilization or why it died but more about the death of the white/western civilization. The canaries represent the individual white populations, and the man, I guess, represents the entire white race. It's like pottery.
>>
hello? Anyone from shariablue have an opinion?
>>
last bump
>>
>>127936729
I like it. Putting gas masks on the birds to show that they're missing the point.
>>
>>127942379
Yeah I was thinking about giving those two each a flag to hold. Only problem is that there are too many countries to choose from.
Germany, Sweden, France, UK, America, Canada would all be appropriate.

Also maybe I should add a dead Greece canary?
>>
>>127943173
could switch Caribbean with Egypt or Israel for some spice.
>>
>>127943435
Israel hasn't fallen for the multiculturalism trick, and Egypt fell so long ago that it should just be bones in the cave floor by now.
>>
>>127944214
I mean in that they totally rejected multicult
>>
>>127944357
Well then Israel shouldn't be a dead canary. It shouldn't even be in the mineshaft.
>>
>>127944357
>>127945225
In fact, some would say Israel should be a man toward the entrance of the mine in a gas mask urging the other man onward with promises of finding gold and gems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.