[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't asians doing well already?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Aren't asians doing well already?
>>
>>127934006
>unlock
he's gonna let them all out of jail lmao
>>
ayo wut's dis racist white savior bullshit?!
>>
Only the chinese .
In the UK, Asian also includes Pakistanis and Bangladeshis
>>
>>127934006
when he says asians he means sandniggers
>>
In the UK Asian means Paki
>>
>>127934006
How can one man be this much of a cuck?
>>
>>127934006
is he running for president of England or America ?
Why are they turning europe into the next USA????
>>
>>127934006
Asians = mudslides in bongland.
In have no idea why
>>
>>127934006
>Aren't asians doing well already?
in britain asian means poo in loos i think. they're also called paki's.
>>
>>127934006
He doesn't mean Asian Asians. He means the rapey, illiterate in their own language, new to shoes and indoor plumbing, Middle easterners.
>>
>>127934006

>only labour can be trusted

so i guess he doesn't trust the black, asian or minority ethnic people to do it themselves, eh.

>labour; the great white savior

sounds pretty racist desu
>>
>>127934006
they use asian for muslims in the uk so their awful stats are buffered by other people from the asian continent
>>
>>127934006
I'm a chink and let me tell you this

we're on the same level as the kikes and youguys better watch out before we take over your pity little white countries.

Just look around you, see all the good students, the top asset employees, and the biggest companies are all Asian.

shove that suppository redpill up your sorry white assholes and finally realize that the true masters of the world aren't a bunch of neonazi basement trolls who can only shitpost on /pol/, but rather the powerful kike and chink lords of the greenbacks.
>>
>>127934459
This. They will call Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Indian people by their nationality and 'Asian' is kept for pakistani rape gangs.
>>
>>127934110
kek
>>
>>127934006
Good platform.

I trust Labour to put the niggers and "Asians" back in line.
>>
File: 1493442839423.png (184KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493442839423.png
184KB, 1000x1000px
>>127934920
And yet you keep losing your women to our BWC, yelllowboi
>>
> 30 years in Bongistan
> Black and Asian aren't the minority anymore
>>
>>127934006
> Black
> talent
They have many basketball hoops to build.
>>
>>127934920
Why would you want another country like China, a country where human fatalities in traffic are viewed the same as road kill. Japanese are mostly content staying in their own country. The same goes, to a lesser extent for South Korea. For some reason the rest of East Asia hates their backwards countries yet want to bring that same shittiness and lack of empathy to the West.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.