[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US of A: Net positive or negative for the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1457681545960.png (11KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
1457681545960.png
11KB, 364x354px
Your thoughts, fellow amerifats and dirty foreigners?

How about our net effect over just the last 25 years?
>>
>>127933671
Negative. Starting wars in every continent. Thinks they can be #1 by dragging others down. Troops and bases in every country. NATION OF FREEDOM(TM)

and then you meet their citizens, jesus christ! talk about a brainwashing
>>
>>127933671
I'd really like some other country to be world hyperpower. Fucking sick of these irrelevant faggots from whateverthefuckistan having an opinion every goddamn time the US didn't rescue enough Africans, or didn't do x foreign policy the right way. Like Russia. Goddamn would I love it if Russia was the world hyperpower. We'll see how the Euros will react when Russian military bases are in their countries and Russians train their armies.
>>
>>127933671
Negative. Since Korea, you've been a country that starts wars, you used to be a country that ended them.
>>
>>127933976

>every continent

I think you're forgetting something, emucuck. Just hope a large amount of oil isn't discovered close to home anytime soon lel
>>
>>127933976

>every continent

Funny... I think we might've missed one...
>>
>Prevented Western Europe from falling to the hell of communism
>Still defends these countries
>Topple ruthless dictators; savages still can't get their shit together
>Give billions in aid
>Leading the fight on Islam
Ungrateful shits.
>>
>>127934445
very true, I'm still unclear about what benefits this grants to the average citizen (none, probably)
>>
>>127934290
Since you were probably born after the Berlin wall came down, lemme tell you, it was the same damn way during the Cold War when the U.S. and Soviet Union were considered more or less equal superpowers. While the USSR was actually fomenting "people's revolutions" all over the world, arming every bloodthirsty genocidal tyrant they could find, somehow all the usual types blamed the U.S. while giving the Soviets a pass. Just look around at what all these tinpot armies are using - AKs and T72s and Russian RPGs.
Countries like France and Canada figured they could play both sides against each other. Just like they're sucking up to Iran and the Islamic state of wherever now.
>>
File: DONTTESTME.jpg (76KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
DONTTESTME.jpg
76KB, 1982x1133px
>>127933671
Eh probably negative. I wish we didn't stick our noses in everything. Although we are the best country in history which is always nice.
>>
File: picture-9033.jpg (142KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
picture-9033.jpg
142KB, 850x506px
>>127933671
USA began existing with its war for independence against Britain. That's when everything went wrong for the world.
The war weakened Britain and caused a domino effect where Britain lost other colonies all over (middle east, africa, india, east asia).
Without the British civilising influence billions of people all over the world live now literally knee deep in their own shit and Britain is a shadow of its former self.
With Britain the world could've had tea and crumpets. Britain with all its colonies (including american) could've handled the wars better.
USA are traitors to Britain and a net global negative.
>>
>>127933671
And you guys have sucked since WW2.
(You sucked during WW2, you did nothing while Soviets won Europe, British won Africa, Australians won the Pacific, then you come in at the end, vaporise 200,000 jap non-combatants and take credit for the entire war. But you've sucked even more since).
Only reason you're relevant is you have enough nukes, 50 cals and apaches to destroy earth a hundred times over. But do you ever do anything good or useful like win wars or depose evil dictators? Nooo, communism died on its own, even Vietnamese peasants btfo american military 'might', nationbuilding/peacekeeping efforts are disastrous bloodbaths.
USA fails at doing the only thing it would be good at or anyone would actually need it for.
In potential vs actual greatness USA is the biggest failure of all time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.