[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You become principal of a school at a school in Detroit. Your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

You become principal of a school at a school in Detroit. Your school is underfunded and your schools scores are suffering. The government gives you 5.3 million dollars to help turn it around. What do you do?

>Money must go to the school to benefit children

>No killing/expelling minority students

Give me some honest answers
>>
"No killing/expelling minority students"

I guess the best strategy is not to play then... bummer.
>>
>>127931999
Pocket 4.5 million fraudulently and claim I failed just like everyone else who tried before me.
>>
No amount of money can turn low IQ nigger genes into well behaved low time preference average IQ white genes.
>>
>worked at the worst funded school in my state for a while.

Make sure your school has well payed teachers and a top knotch program for teaching programming/general technology education.

elementary, middle or high?
>>
>>127931999
I can't expel bad kids?

The biggest problem with nigger schools is that the bad niggers (90% of them) make fun off and pressure the higher iq (average white iq) nigger.

Get rid of dumb niggers and ok niggers stand a chance
>>
Come on Anon give more info, why are the "school Scores" suffering? Overwhelmingly many students from poor families? Great violence? Lacking skill of teachers? If this happens to a state-funded school there are always investigations to find the source and then you can react accordingly.
>>
>>127931999
The only way you could "improve" the school is to funnel all of the clearly retarded students into an adult daycare and take the few who are capable of giving a shit and give them real lessons in another room.

So basically a charter school I guess. It won't matter anyways because this won't improve their scoring performance on average. Might improve the median though.
>>
File: 1467778603660.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467778603660.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>127931999

Spend 100% of money on lobotomy's and castration
>>
>>127932574
Not in nigger cities.

They don't investigate because they already know. The kids don't go to school 50% of the time, the ones that do are just there to chill with friends.

Niggers don't go to school to study, instead they treat it like a prison yard.
>>
>>127931999
Hire 100 bodyguards and start separating the kids who show no interest in learning who do typical annoying innercity shit from the few kids who show interest in learning

Now we gather all the aspiring rap stars, and let them know we are having a free kfc luncheon in the cafeteria with a rap battle tournament. But when they are in the cafeteria, we lock all the doors and announce a $1 million dollar prize for for whoever slays all their classmates or they will be paralyzed from the waist down for life because the kfc was actually injected with the sickle cell virus.

So after the fight for survival is over we send the winner to prison for murder, and train the 3 remaining engaged students and train them to make Detroit less shitty.
>>
Spend the money to increase the value of a GED and give a substantial alternative to social rejects who would leach the system over 4 years only to end up at McDonald's anyways
>>
dumb down schools to a preschool lever or convert the schools into cages to hold the rancid chimpanzees
>>
*level
>>
>>127933777
Kek'd and check'd
>>
more pay raises and benefits for the school admin should do the trick
>>
>>127932422

lets say elementary.
>>
>>127934343
I think selective hiring and good teacher pay is a good use of money
>>
>>127931999
train them to print license plates early on.
>>
File: 1467590089361s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467590089361s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>127931999
Get Michelle Pfeiffer
>>
>>127931999
is this some trick question from your urban planning interview?? uhhh, id give all that money to my teachers in the form of raises and make sure every kid gets a meal.....
>>
File: C_1T6joXYAAhRZ4.jpg (94KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
C_1T6joXYAAhRZ4.jpg
94KB, 581x1032px
>>127931999
Recruit Arabs from the suburbs
>>
>>127931999
every student must study at gunpoint, no recreation allowed
>>
>>127931999
since nice white children are safe I would hire some Mexican cartel members to cull the nigger majority.
>what do I win?
>>
>>127932186
this desu
niggers are a lost cause
>>
>>127934661

thats a lot of Bazzi
>>
>>127934518

Good choices. Question though. How would you shape the children in view of success and self worth? What type of discipline would you advise?
>>
>>127931999
I guess I'll just wait for them to graduate/drop out and admit only white/asian students from now on.
>>
>>127931999
Stop renting and borrowing from the (((banks))). That might take more than 5.3 mil.
>>
>>127931999

Variation of what others posted:

Don't lower standards, put 40% of the kids in special ed & create a new tier of super retarded special ed for 50%. 10% stays in normal classes

Make the super special ed class so ridiculously stupid that the black community has a paradigm shift and starts making fun of them instead of smart kids. Teacher probably should be armed
>>
>>127934996

first things first. any idealogical changes at school would have to be supported by the home life. the only way for any ideas to ever take root is to make the parent give a fuck about the process
>>
>>127934641
No just a general question. I like to delve into the psyche of forums, particular /pol/. I find that behind a layer thinly veiled racism you guys seem to honestly have good ideas and proposals.
>>
>>127931999
Pocket the money, or try to encourage niggers with food stamps
>>
File: DetroitHiroshima (1).jpg (53KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
DetroitHiroshima (1).jpg
53KB, 500x345px
>>
>>127935148

True true my friend. You can only do so much as a teacher but when a student leaves your grasp and goes home to a crackhead/not caring mother they will undo everything you have taught them in 8 hours. What do you think of charter schools?
>>
>>127931999
Maximum zero tolerance
>>
teach them classical thermodynamics,special relativity, set theory and some basic abstract algebra
>>
>>127931999
Hire that mexican dog trainer.
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (52KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
52KB, 600x564px
>>127931999
Use the 5.3 mil to buy one way tickets to Africa for all the kids and their dumb nigger families
>>
>>127931999
>no expelling minority students

There is literally nothing you can do. Public schools are fucked to the core. Doesn't matter how much money you throw into it. That money should be spent on a private school and the parents should make their own choice.
>>
>>127931999
>Kobayashi Maru
>>
>>127935197

throwing a bunch of money around won't raise test scores, obviously
>>
File: vinland.png (12KB, 2000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
vinland.png
12KB, 2000x1455px
>>127931999

>teach them the Bible
>teach them to follow Jesus and love one another
>crime rate drops
>scores improve
>students collaborating and bettering themselves without being motivated by the wholesale destruction of whites
>shut down by liberals
>>
>>127935197
lots of people around here are smart. i actually am/was a planner and grew up there. i dont know what to say about the city in general though. i think it will go to seed as we are seeing in the outer neighborhoods. downtown and new center and midtown seem to be having a whitey resurgence even old shitty detroit is starting to look hopeful. its my urban canary in the coal mine. in fact id rather move back there and live amongst the most ghetto niggers in the nation, because even black democrats are infinitely more tolerable than white liberals....maybe it the church'n and ribs...
>>
>>127935117
>Make the super special ed class so ridiculously stupid that the black community has a paradigm shift and starts making fun of them instead of smart kids.

That's actually brilliant. But the classes would have to be REALLY infantilizing--coloring books, walls painted in primary colors, building blocks, and make them sit in miniature chairs. They have to feel humiliated, or else it won't have the desired effect of reversing the "it's cool to be dumb" paradigm of Afroamerican culture.
>>
Charter an Antanov, load 'me up, Liberia here we come. Give them the leftover $. Problem solved
>>
>>127931999
burn the school down and collect the insurance
>>
>>127932143
fpbp fuck
>>
>>127932574
>Overwhelmingly many students from poor families?
This does not cause scores to suffer.
>Lacking skill of teachers?
This is basically every school, so low scores don't really indicate this either. These low-effort, low-skill teachers are the most likely to bump up a nigger's grades anyway since it reflects badly on them.

Nigger schools have a consistent problem, which is that they are full of niggers.
>>
buy ethereum, flee the country
>>
Create fund to pay for good grades and community service. Go all black, black teachers, black administrators, black staff. Cut football entirely but keep basketball.
Cultimate relationships with historically black colleges in designing studies. This is because I'm a racist and think they'd be better off if left to their own. Things would work better. Also it would kill me to see white children in a hell hole like that.
Try to find a way to find out which nigger parents beat their kids and take action.
With all that money and effort beyond anything human perhaps something somewhat decent could happen.
>>
>>127931999
Fire every teacher.
Hire new teachers, preferably ex-military/LEOs
Restructure the curriculum to focus more on training for blue collared jobs.
>Math classes focused on balancing a budget, running a business, construction/cabinetmaking, and accounting
>chemistry would focus on agriculture and medicine
>biology would focus on agriculture
>History would focus on US history, with lots taught about Booker T Washington because he knew the value of hard work and that for blacks to be free and climb the ladder they need to embrace blue collared work at first
>English would focus on writing resumes, editing and writing copy, writing business plans/business analyses, and magazine articles
>Computer classes would focus on building websites and coding
>Art classes would focus on design
>Language would focus on the spanish required to work in a bilingual retail or office environment.
The money would go to equipment for the new classes like construction, auto, welding, wood shop.
Most of these kids know they aren't going to college, so they don't see the point in school. I'd give them an option that isn't college so they could see themselves succeeding.
>>
>>127935877
>>127935877
Teaching the bible would be essential.
>>
>>127931999
Segregation of whites and blacks.
>>
>>127931999
If its an elementary school
>Expand school
>Add classrooms
>Reduce administration
>Have non teachers work in adminstration
>Reduce student count to 15-20 per class.
>Higher teachers who will sign a waiver for responsibility
>School on Saturday
>Mandatory extracurricular activities
>Call CPS on child's parents if child is not corrected/trained by parents

In all reality we need more accountability on Teachers and Parents.
>>
>>127936230

>REALLY infantilizing

Exactly
>>
>>127931999
>Institute Hitler Youth Disciplinary Fitness program
>Implement QUALITY standards for lunches and other services at the school
>offer ONE ON ONE study/help sessions with students from teachers
>make sure all teachers are paid a high salary and are worth their payment (are of great skills)
>Teach kids self defense classes along with basic firearm saftey classes
>Hitler Youth program will also teach NatSoc virtues from here: http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/glauben.htm
>They will be modified to fit any race at the school
>Implement mandatory Social classes in which students learn the importance of the traditional family unit
>Implement personal counseling for any students if they need it
>Use the rest of the money to upgrade curriculum and repair the school, etc
>>
Bus in some smart kids.
>>
>>127931999
checked. Why only $5.3 million? fuck it.
um... police; collapse the population back to a central city core; give me all those savings for my budget, too.
I use $500k to hit up rich guys in the U.S. for at least another $50M. Unions will be donating too in order to keep anti-labor curriculum being taught.
I want all new school buildings, fresh paint, full maintenance budget. etc. Uniforms mandatory ($1M to outfit kids in uniforms?) Teachers will be in uniform, too.
We reintroduce physical discipline (your kids _will_ be hit, they'll be hit hard, and they'll be hit often for misbehaving. If you object we'll expel the kid, throw you in jail for not getting your kid an education, take your kid away from you, and keep disciplining the child as appropriate.)
Kids will be held back for poor performance, no exceptions. Graduating a kid who can't read fucks with everyone. If a kid is 21 y.o. and in 7th grade then so be it. That's where his education ends, and that's what he has to write on applications (if they can write.)
We need stupid people to starve to death due to lack of opportunity (your system isn't working, let's go back to the system of "death to the unfit"). As an added bonus starving people have a hard time breeding, so this is a win-win.
I don't think we get a lot of educators here. The above is how a fully unqualified MSCS would handle the situation.
>>
>>127933496
would go one step further and cut education down to 10th grade and enlist a GED program at the state employment agency. they already offer various free programs as it is; toss GED in there and cut the funding to 11th and 12th grade because it's doing fuck all to begin with and hope for the best. they would get exposure to the agency as well, which is a good thing due to job fairs and such that they hold. a lot of problems with current education in schools with low graduation rates is cycling these kids up until they are in their 20s from being held back so much then forced out for being too old. major waste of everyone's time. if we're just making them participate for a giggle we might as well defund the whole process of such a thing and encourage people to get their GED which would reduce a lot of problems in general. whether it introduces any solutions that are socially accepted (or any at all, which are yet to be seen) is obviously another issue entirely. however if parents want their kids to have a good education perhaps there should be schools that actually encourage such.

it would save a lot of money and you'd only need to hold the GED program a few times a year for a somewhat arbitrary amount of time. 9 weeks and an hour a day m-f. how much would it cost to bus kids who are wanting and eligible for currently standard education to a school that offers it on the city's dime? less than paying for teachers in two grades i imagine. ontop of the part time teaching of the GED program which would ideally be free to attend. add in other shit poor people have problems obtaining like free driving classes for students and rotate the classes by available funding.

they got away with GATE, they can just pretend 11th and 12th grade is the new GATE. minus the psyops. GED stigma just needs to go.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.