[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In DC for a few days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Anybody want any Seth rich related exploration done with real time feedback? Cameras, truck 29, hospital? Preferably nothing that will get me v&. AMA.
>>
Lurk around the crime scene taking pictures and pacing off measurements for a while. Just to fuck with people.
>>
>>127931512
go do some research at the pentagon and take lots of pictures.
>>
>>127931512
Go to Lou's bar and look for sketchy people. Also checkout the car dealerships that the pakis run.
>>
>>127931734
>>127931833
Preferably also something that is helpful.
>>
>>127931512

Look for shell casings on the corner he was attacked.

There's grass and such, which very well could have hid them from the less than interested police.
>>
>>127933326
Did police or anyone every mention whether Seth said he was shot up close (i.e., gun pressed against back), or whether he was shot from a distance (i.e., 15 or more feet away)? Btw, casings at scene still is HIGHLY unlikely imo.
>>
>>127931833
Start with the Director's office that's right next to the lobby, the food court and the hot dog stand in the middle
>>
>>127932718
>a year later.

yeah, im sure all of DNC is still hiding out back.
>>
What was his 3 roommates' new address? Maybe I'll go have a chat with them. An anon posted it the other night and I saved on my desktop, but I am phonefagging right now.
>>
>>127934118

Nothing. Family said there was no cases, but hey, it'd be worth a shot if you're in the area.

I'd metal detect it if I live in the area, but using hands to feel around the roots or in the soil on the sidewalk garden could be worth the time.
>>
>>127931512

Try to meet with Pizzagate I hear he is a really cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>127931512
Exhume his body anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.