[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salon admits defeat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Salon admits defeat
>>
>>127931177
Shill harder retard
>>
>>127931177
It's in their nature to admit defeat, they are liberals. Cucks. Cowards.
>>
>>127931177
Why do they have Bernie sanders and Jon ossoff in triple parentheses
>>
>>127931779
OP must be using the extension that does that kek
>>
NOOOOOO!
WE MUST KEEP ON RESISTING COMRADES
TRUMP WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM #COVFEFEGATE
>>
>>127931177
I don't know what Dems are expecting. They are defending 25 seats if you count the two independents. Trump won half of those states. Rs are only defending 8 seats, seven of which are in states Trump won. The holdout state was neocon central so they'll probably not vote in a D regardless. Dems need to hold on to ALL of their seats while picking up 3 of the 8 in R control. Sorry niggers, it aint' gonna happen.
>>
>>127932472
Interesting.
Looks like they're willing to try ANYTHING to not have reform themselves. Which is what their electorate want. They wanted Bernie.
I guess the democrats are hoping they can sabotage Trump so bad that people will accept the same shit they tried to give them last time. That's how desperately resistant to change they are. They're trying to unite their base against a common threat, Trump. And that now is the wrong time to demand change since they just HAVE to beat Trump. But many won't ever trust them again unless they change.
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (205KB, 668x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
205KB, 668x912px
>>127931177
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>127931177
"Damaged democracy" This one pisses me off the most. REEEEEE ITS NOT REAL DEMOCRACY IF THE PEOPLE DONT PICK WHAT I WANT
>>
>>127931177
WEW
>>
>>127933383
Is that an add on you have, to get the (((They))) identifier?
>>
>>127931177
wtf i love Salon now thanks op
>>
>>127931177
Repost..
Fuck off.
>>
>>127931894
Yep
>>
>>127933383
Absolute covfefe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.