[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE MOMMY ISSUES!! DADDY DIDN"T LOVE ME!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

MOMMY MOMMY WIPE MY BUTT.

people on this board actually take this faggot seriously.

>inb4 shareblue as if this nut was above criticism.
>>
>>127929109
He's literally a Jew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bovRn0jiJDw
>>
>>127929109
>flag
Nice try Molyneux, you just wanted to see steffags come to your defence, now, didn't you?
>>
File: 1365745841536.jpg (783KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1365745841536.jpg
783KB, 1440x900px
>>127929109
I donate $10 per month to him
>>
>>127930677
Me too good on ya
>>
>>127929109
Raised by a single mom too? I can tell.

Growing up it was really important for me to put up a front. That I wasn't affected by my father's absence. I realise now that the person I told "I don't need a dad" more than anyone was myself. I feel like I really believes it. I don't know if I was deluding myself. Now as a grown up I look back at so many mistakes I made, conflicts with my mom, and stuff I didn't know how to do that, at least tangentionally, came from not having a dad growing up. I've always had this isn't up anger that I could never explain. Eventually I came to understand that it was anger at my mother for the way she's raise me, or handled some particular childhood crisis. Now I feel like it's not so much I'm mad at my mom, but that I'm resentful I couldn't have gotten the optimal upbringing. No co-parent to handle me when my mom's out of energy. No masculine role model to teach me what that even means. No one to tell me how to deal with bullies. No one to teach me how to talk to girls.

You gotta drop the facade. You're not weak or stupid because you're upset you grew up with out a dad. Pretending it didn't affect your prevents you from confronting the problems it's caused.
>>
>>127931324
lol. My mom and dad are still together and I always stay at their home when I'm in town.

Your hero stef makes dozens of videos about how mommy wasn't nice to him and encourages other people to destroy their families.

I guess thats worth defending to you...
>>
Fuck you OP, you wish you had 1% of the madman's intelligence.
>>
File: stefmoly.png (167KB, 515x419px) Image search: [Google]
stefmoly.png
167KB, 515x419px
>>127930677
>>127931274

Not an argument!
>>
>>127929109
Literally who? Is he still relevant?
>>
Styx, molememe, varg

Non of them are to be taken seriously and should only be appreciated for meme value.
This used to be common knowledge before nu-pol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.