[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the left simultaneously support Islam and Gays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: PakistaniMuslimLeatherDaddy.jpg (58KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
PakistaniMuslimLeatherDaddy.jpg
58KB, 675x450px
http://archive.is/18S4e

CHICAGO — It was the Friday before Memorial Day and Ali Mushtaq was in his room at the Congress Plaza Hotel, dressed like a votary in the church of Tom of Finland: skin-seizing bluejeans, lace-up cuffs called gauntlets, disciplinarian jackboots and a belted leather strap that crisscrossed the defined chest of his 5-foot-6-inch frame.

As he looked in the mirror, Mr. Mushtaq, 27, who calls himself “very, very gay,” held a necklace against his dark and hairy chest. It was given to him by his mother when he was a teenager, and on it hung a tiny pendant with a word, rendered in stylized Arabic script, that Mr. Mushtaq knew would enchant some men and utterly enrage others.
The word: “Allah.”

“My presence here is an anomaly,” Mr. Mushtaq said. “My presence shows that people that look like me, that are Pakistani, that are Muslim, are here for peace. We are the sex symbol. We are the people that everybody wants to hit on.”

By “here,” Mr. Mushtaq meant at International Mr. Leather, an annual gathering of men (and a few women) in Chicago who are into kink and leather, and culminates with the pageant-style crowning of the year’s winner.

Mr. Mushtaq, who competed as Mr. Long Beach Leather, was not the first Muslim contestant to compete at I.M.L., as the event is commonly known. But he was the first Pakistani-American contestant, and in the leather community his presence at I.M.L. was a big leap out of the pitch-black closet for Muslim men who are not only gay, but also into leather fetish.
>>
They will support whatever threatens to destroy the western values
>>
Leftists are mentally retarded and used as tools by (((them)))
>>
File: trytrytrytry.png (37KB, 513x276px) Image search: [Google]
trytrytrytry.png
37KB, 513x276px
>>
>>127928788
They secretly want to turn the muslims gay.
>>
File: polgb12.png (88KB, 297x276px) Image search: [Google]
polgb12.png
88KB, 297x276px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord–

https://discord dot gg/tw9ND
>>
American Gays are mostly liberal and stupid
>>
Severe cognitive dissonance
>>
>>127931221
No, the LGBT community is liberal and stupid. Most closet and right-wing fags hate Muslims.
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (58KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
58KB, 680x680px
>>127928788
Before I even read the OP, just running on the title... WHY Wouldn't they?
The left, with its Marxist methods and globalist billionaire financial backing is not about SANITY. It's only a tool and it's all about destruction of us, our people and our world leading cultures.
I repeat why wouldn't they... they are stupid cog dissonance tools it's not like they haven't already given up on trying to keep a handle on truth or reality.
>>
File: bhd_M60.jpg (46KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
bhd_M60.jpg
46KB, 601x255px
>>127928788

>How can the left simultaneously support Islam and Gays?

The left has no requirement to make sense. It's all about emotion, not logic.

To be fair, that's true for a large swath of the right, as well.

On the bright side, when both sides have reached the point where they don't care what the other has to say, the next step is war.

Diplomacy has broken down. Violence is the way forward.
>>
>>127928788
useful idiots

what makes cultural marxism a meme is the fact that it implies jews are working against themselves - supporting those far more hostile to them than western society.
>>
>>127928788
How can you be Muslim and be named Elliot Shimon and maybe accept trannies and use CGI?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.