[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, is this what Barron Trump fantasies about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: barrontrumpanime.jpg (94KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
barrontrumpanime.jpg
94KB, 894x894px
This is a video reenactment of what Barron Trump has wrote about in his diary

This is quite fucking disturbing to say the least.

Is this why he acts extremely autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XYTyvN3KhY&t=1s
>>
File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>127924022
>>127924963
>>127924224

>Theresa May funds Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia fun1ds isis (as revealed in wikileaks)
>Isis attacks Britain

So Theresa May is literally funding the same terrorists who kill your own countrymen....
And you are supposed to be scared of Corbyn?
>>
File: bowden hat.gif (2MB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
bowden hat.gif
2MB, 320x242px
I've enjoyed a night with an English girl, a French girl, a pale North Indian girl, a Jewish girl, an African girl, a Lebanese girl, a Muslim, a Spanish girl, a girl from Hong Kong, a total slag (now a model), and a Japanese sweetie.

I am truly a man of the world, Blair would love me.

T H I N G S
>>
>>127924482
If the energy and water companies are ripping us off, private transport companies definitely are too.

I do agree that they're run better now than in the past (from what I've read anyway) but that's down to bad management of British Rail, nothing to do with the ownership structure.

I'm kind of a 'nationalise everything' person, but I think there should be private competition to that. So I think we should have nationally owned banks, but also allow private banks to operate to give the customer choice. I think that toll roads are a good idea in certain places, but only as an option, not as the only choice.

>>127924895
That sounds pretty good, jealous. I'm not into Japs at all but the ones with European mix look great.

She was incredibly submissive, had fantastic tits and good curves. Quite shy to start with but would always let me lead so I could turn her into what I wanted.

She did smell of curry though.

>>127925458
I agree.

>>127925384
Selling arms to a country isn't the same as funding a country you stupid cunt. If we don't sell them shit, the Chinks or Ruskies will. If they do, they grow closer and we distance ourselves. We lose whatever foothold we have there.

>Geopolitics is hard lol
>>
>>127925384
Corbyn love Muslims and Islam, and wants our 'beautiful multicultural society' to continue to grow. Fuck him and anything that he says or does.
>>
>>127925775
>>127925891

Honestly, these girls are just amazing. Somalis are shit tier though, avoid them. Full bodied Persian and Sardinian women are just the pinnacle of the female form though, good GOD, we need a return to the violence, killing, and sexual indulgences of paganism DESU. Or we could convert to Islam and possess 4 wives each.
>>
>>127927283
I unironically agree with you.
>>
File: maninthemirror.png (253KB, 948x492px) Image search: [Google]
maninthemirror.png
253KB, 948x492px
>it's not ethnic cleansing
>but it should be
>>
>when they accuse the Trump of attempting ethnic cleansing and you get angry because you have to defend the position that he isn't while wishing he was
>>
>>127924680
>>A U T I S M
Stop posting your shit here anon.
>>
>DON'T LIFT THE BIBLE IN MY PRESENCE, BUDDY
>>
File: 62589046_p0_master1200.jpg (309KB, 416x583px) Image search: [Google]
62589046_p0_master1200.jpg
309KB, 416x583px
>>127924680
>>
>>127924680
Not my proudest fap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.