[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious speculation thread (no memes allowed)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Let's try to evaluate Trump's current situation:

>Saying retarded things like "I just returned from the middle east" when he landed in israel from Saudi Arabia

>Speaking extremely incoherently, repeating the same words an unusual amount of times in the same paragraph

>Falling asleep in the middle of a tweet

Serious talk. do you think he is developing a mental disorder due to his old age? im seeing signs of dementia here.
>>
Sage.

And fuck off kike.

This aint your board
>>
>>127923657
Reagan developed dementia at the late stage of his presidency.

I'm being logical here. just look at what Trump is doing... a person who is mentally healthy does not act like that
>>
>concern troll
>flag
BEGONE
>>
>>127923526
kill yourself subversive kike rodent sage
>>
>>127923915
>>127923934
Why are you trying to evade a legitimate discussion?
>>
>>127923837
>being logical
nah you're just a non human kike, sage
>>
>>127923526
>signs of dementia here
I don't think that's fair.
He already admitted the job is a lot harder than he expected I guess he's just tired sometimes.
He is 70 years old and old men get tired if they have to work hard.
>>
>>127924162
Just look at this clip and tell me it doesn't look like Dementia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFOkGEe8UU

This is so fucking incoherent
>>
>>127923837
I'll respond seriously cause I dated a jew girl and she was hot.

>Saying retarded things like "I just returned from the middle east" when he landed in israel from Saudi Arabia

Meant to distinguish between Muslim countries and Israel. Also most murricans don't consider Israel part of the middle east.

>Speaking extremely incoherently, repeating the same words an unusual amount of times in the same paragraph

Normal people do this. If you speak as much as the president it's not unusual, also

> If if if if if if if if if if if

>Falling asleep in the middle of a tweet
Trump stays up about 20 hours a day. I can barely stay awake for work.
>>
>>127923526
Being president has taken a heavy toll on him. Not long before crashes and burns. He's got the nuclear codes too.
>>
>>127924428

>Want to display clip
>Post video with double the clips length in unnecessary bullshit

Why
>>
>>127924495
1. Your first response makes literally zero sense. the middle east is a geographic location, even us israelis don't say that israel does not belong to the middle east

2. There was never a US president as incoherent and repetitive in terms of vocabulary as Trump. in fact i don't think there is any US politician at all who is as incoherent

3. Why the fuck does he use twitter in midnight, before sleeping? if you don't think this is weird behavior, i don't know what is
>>
>>127924849
Here the same clip without all the other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OngcA8yXR0
>>
>>127924882
> Your first response makes literally zero sense. the middle east is a geographic location, even us israelis don't say that israel does not belong to the middle east
Americans are idiots. Middle east = mean Muslims Israel = good goy jews

>2. There was never a US president as incoherent and repetitive in terms of vocabulary as Trump. in fact i don't think there is any US politician at all who is as incoherent
First it was repeating words, not it's just "incoherent"? I agree his speaking skills are worse then previous presidents but that doesn't mean he is mentally ill.

>3. Why the fuck does he use twitter in midnight, before sleeping? if you don't think this is weird behavior, i don't know what is
Millions of people use twitter at midnight. There was even a meme about it.

>>127924938
Why not post that first?
Oh yeah cause you a "strategic messenger" or a troll. This is the last sage post you can use for a free bump.
>>
>>127925895
>First it was repeating words, not it's just "incoherent"?

It's both anon. and i think that if you actually listened to him talking, you know it's both

Also look at this clip. Trump left a conference completely forgetting to sign the executive orders this conference was about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRcVerB8jE

I'm not trolling.
His behavior is just not normal
>>
>>127924882
He is the biggest meme leader of a country. He's showing signs of age. I'm hoping he goes full senile.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.