[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Homeschooling The Ultimate Redpill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ron_paul_does_it_again.jpg (62KB, 736x575px) Image search: [Google]
ron_paul_does_it_again.jpg
62KB, 736x575px
Is homeschooling your children the ultimate redpill? (especially in the U.S.) I think it is the best way to go, considering the current state of our education system.

Benefits:
>kids not brainwashed by liberal teachers
>learn at your own pace, no wild dindus disrupting class
>socializing is really not that big of a deal. If they do sports/boy scouts/girl scouts/church youth groups, like every good citizen should, they would have a healthy social life.
>Encourages a traditionalist society, with the wife staying home to teach and nurture children.
>In many states, homeschool curricula are free, otherwise good programs aren't too expensive.

Could this be the way to ensure a better educated society?
>>
>>127909796
>a literal hugbox
Sure, that's gonna work
>>
>>127909796
Yes it is. End of discussion.
You have to be intelligent though
>>
>>127909796
Yes, if the parents do a good job
>>
>>127909796
Idk senpai thinkin real hard about it

Maybe a private conservative/christian school is the way to go
>>
Yes. My girlfriend and I decided the last thing would be for public school. Private schools run crazy expensive. Homeschooling seems like the only choice.
>>
they should just make a computer program that teaches kids everything they need

u dont need public schools in 2017
>>
>>127910613
i think its a lose/lose no matter how you school your kids
get Jew'd out of money in private school. Waste a shit ton of your kid's best years in public school, plus have to deal with teachers who insist on drugging your kid just to make him "normal". The homeschool route tends to raise autismos at a higher rate, though homeschooled girls are much more immune to autism. There are plenty of exceptions to the rules but it generally seems kind of hopeless
>>
>>127910613
"Private" schools in my country are a complete scam. They aren't really private nor conservative. Homeschooling is truly the way to go.
>>
>>127910733
Good choice m8. I went to a private elementary school, it was a joke and waste of money. My mom still regrets not homeschooling me back then. The great thing now is that there are a wide variety of programs to choose from, online and regular.
>>
>>127909796
My kids are home schooled. Best decision ever. All of the positives of education, and none of the negatives. I can't afford private school, and I refuse to let my kids be brainwashed by the liberal cucks.

My wife is great at it. There are home school associations that you can involve yourself with and your kids will have more friends than makes sense. Homeschooling is nothing like it was 25 years ago....it is actually cool now.
>>
>>127909796

My Parents did this

>>learn at your own pace, no wild dindus disrupting class
This was a huge benefit, school forces you to move along homeschooling will ensure you understand concepts.

>>socializing is really not that big of a deal. If they do sports/boy scouts/girl scouts/church youth groups, like every good citizen should, they would have a healthy social life.
This doesn't work. To some extent peer pressure motivates you to care about care about scouts, sports, group etc. If you don't see the kids 5 days a week you won't give a shit so it doesn't help. Plus you learn social norms the bad way, like putting your feet up in restaurants and watching everyone laugh at you.

Asides from the socializing the issue becomes the high school curriculum. Unless your parent is super smart, a lot of times they can't help you understand concepts at that level they just regurgitate verbatim. I wouldn't recommend homeschooling in high school unless you parent is like really really smart but for elementary and middle school its good.
>>
File: 1494385736963.jpg (206KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494385736963.jpg
206KB, 625x625px
>>127911553
I was homeschooled and I can confirm it's pretty great. It's the WASPiest thing you can do in current year. Every homeschool family attends homeschool "co-ops" where they pay a teacher to teach advanced topics and let the kids socialize. All my homeschool friends got into great colleges and they're a force of nature.
My friend also homeschools his kids. He's self employed and takes them to whatever job site all the time. The kids do their schoolwork and he lets them socialize with the homeowner or the homeowner's kids he's working for that day. They're all a couple years ahead. Definitely the most mature, well-adjusted, conversational, intelligent kids I've ever met.
Since seeing this work well in practice, I definitely think that the best model is homeschooling (with a couple of co-op classes) while letting kids get experience working for the family business as early as possible. Learning socialization with kids is healthy, but learning socialization with adults/customers is both healthy and valuable.
>>
>>127909796
everyone i know who did homeschooling has social issues because of it and wishes they did normal schooling.
>>
>>127913595
I've thought about joining a homeschooling network and giving kids lectures at libraries in the event that I have kids (>implying), honestly something like that is probably the most practical way to pull it off.

>>127911747
I'm doubtful that it would be too hard to teach high-school level stuff, but maybe that joke about parents being useless past algebra 1 is real? In any event, skipping middle school is a strong argument for homeschooling in itself.
>>
>>127915463
A lot homeschool parents are college professors and people with advanced degrees. It's no surprise that highly educated conservatives gravitate towards it. They take good parenting seriously and prefer high-investment approaches.
This works out well because they're usually really happy to teach groups of highschoolers.
Growing up, we went on field trips together, met in churches, libraries, people's houses, at the local Christian college, and we did pig dissections at the park by the river in the open air. Since then, "umbrella schools" have gotten more common, and they do most of the legwork these days.
Homeschooling is getting better all the time, and a lot of criticisms that were valid a few years ago have disappeared.
>>
>>127909796
I was homeschooled for the 6th grade before I moved to live in England for three years and it was great
>didn't have to get up at the ass crack of dawn
>learned at my own pace
>was able to do my lessons when ever i liked
>no standardized tests
>no grades
>no homework
>learned more that year than any other year in high school
>made friends with other home school students at taekwondo class
It was great.
>>
If we can increase the popularity of homeschooling, it would put women back in the home of their own volition, which is the first step on the path towards a non-degenerate society.

In fact, it may be impossible to rebuild society if before women return to the home.
>>
File: 1493799141298.jpg (169KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493799141298.jpg
169KB, 1024x576px
Homeschooling is 100% essential. School is mind-numbing torture for anyone with an IQ over 115. Waste of time. God I hated it. And forced association with niggers is so destructive of culture and manners it's a wonder we didn't hang, draw, and quarter the Jew who came up with it. Never in a million years would I do what my parents did to me and send my kid to a government school. Pic related, typical extra credit assignment
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.