[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does our glorious board think of Ben Shapiro?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

What does our glorious board think of Ben Shapiro?
>>
he's a smart man and people should listen to him
>>
I suspect that he's a jew.
>>
>>127909787
He's pretty good, goes too far into neocon territory for me and his hardon for Israel makes me completely ignore him on anything he says about them.
>>
>>127909787
life is too short to spend it watching fake news
>>
>>127910022
What tipped you off? https://youtu.be/9Lcq_u7UNEo
>>
I'd watch his show if he didn't put so many goddamn ads in it.
>>
He's a based conservative that is probably the greatest debater I've seen but /pol/ hates him because he's jewish and supported Ted Cruz.
>>
>>127910022
(((pure coincidence)))
>>
If it was any more Jewish I'd assume it was in New York.
https://youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE
>>
>>127910022
>/(((Ben Shapiro)))/
Woah
>>
File: Ben-Shapiro.png (299KB, 637x378px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Shapiro.png
299KB, 637x378px
>>127910022
>>
>>127909787
Whenever I listen to him, I find myself liking what he has to say, then he goes on some Israel-first rant, and I remember why I hated him in the first place.
>>
He's good. Some people here might not agree 100% with what he is saying.
>>
>>127909787
I'd like him if he wasn't a hardcore Zionist.
>>
>>127909787
He was buttmad about Trump, but he does not have blinders over his eyes like other NeverTrumpers and can still see and acknowledge when Trump does a good thing that fits even his version of conservatism.

So basically, he has integrity, which is good.
>>
>>127909895
Especially about BLM and white privilege and all that shit. It's great stuff for getting through thick liberal skulls.
>>
>>127909787
He's capable of hypocrisy but for the most part he's intellectually honest and philosophically consistent. Ignore anything he says about Judaism or Israel. Other than that, pretty based
>>
>>127909787
He's smart but dumb enough to support Michelle Fields without evidence. He's also Israel first, America second, which is enough to hate his guts. He's a wannabe neo-con with a constitutional/libertarian streak which was probably imbued as a lawyer (as a topic of argument/dialectic) and not as a familial or nationalistic mentality.

If he had to choose with either Israel burning or America burning, you know which one he would pick and it isn't the US.
>>
>>127910932
And to put it a simple way:
His body and mind are in the US, but his heart and soul are in Israel. And which do you think is more important to an orthodox Jew?
>>
File: ben-shapiro.jpg (56KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro.jpg
56KB, 600x755px
>>127909787
He's honestly a moron with a sharp tongue, but hey, high verbal IQ, goyim. He's a basic bitch Neocon who was born a generation late or so, nothing more. I find it sad that we're supposed to be impressed by him OWNING LIBERALS lol#BasedBen! He's also just irritating to listen to, with a personality that screams "I was raised to be a lawyer for the tribe, and becoming a (((Conservative personality))) is my only form of rebellion. Also I'm smarter than you dumb goys." R_TheDonald types think he's on their side, when he fights to maintain America's status as a puppet of Israel. He was so desperate during the 2016 election that he tried to paint (((Trump))) as an antisemite, but as we all now know, he's essentially a Jew.

If you can stomach the whole video, I'd be impressed.
https://youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es
>>
I remember when this faggot came to my school, CSULA, and he wasn't protested lol.

But he's just another corporate shill, if a nonprofit like YAF can pay his bills, then so can Soros.

So screw him, and his non enlightening views, it's the basic
>hur dur liberal snowflakes
>the free market will change everything (even if all my income comes from right wing think tanks)

Ann coulter is less of a piece of shit, and look and how low she sunk writing the trump god book.

These right wingers like Shapiro, Glen Beck, or the bitches on fox who are just as sjw for the right...are why young people don't support the right wing unless they're raised into it (inb4 my liberal parents don't support my libertarian/conservative views)
>>
>>127910932
I like Ben but the whole Michelle Fields thing sours him in my eyes. He STILL brings it up now and then even though it's been shown to have been bullshit. Even CNN thought it was bullshit and fucking hired Lewindowski. Do you think CNN of all places would hire a "woman beater?"
>>
>>127909787

jewish weenie with an annoying voice.
>>
>>127911934
Essentially.
>>
>>127909787
He's a smart guy and I trust him on most things, but he shills for Israel pretty hard.
>>
And who can forget he's really short desu.

>Like 5'4'
>>
You guys remember when he and Milo were supposed to debate on Trump, but for some reason or another the plans fell through, and Ben went all "HOW DARE THIS STUPID GOY(although Milo says he's Jewish, he doesn't look THAT Jewish) INSULT MY INTELLECT?! I DON'T DEBATE INTELLECTUAL INFERIORS!"
>>
he's a jew but he's /ourjew/
>>
>>127912570
Depends, do you prefer Israel to America? If not, then you're being played, my man.
>>
>>127909787
He's a faggot kike
>>
>>127909787
Hi it's me Ben Shapiro. Thanks for the interest. Check out my podcast, it's the largest conservative podcast on the net!
>>
>>127909787
He doesn't understand America.
>>
>>127909787

He's a kike.

An extremely intelligent kike. The most dangerous kind.
>>
>>127909787

> Ben Shapiro says mass immigration won't change the nature/culture of a nation and that we're just being over-dramatic about it.

He might be a good crypto-jew, but that's exactly what he is, a (((Jew))) who has no problem at all supporting for mass immigration.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.