[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Asatru

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

I am half Pennsylvanian German and want to know if I should convert from Christianity. Personally I know the is a god however I am sure if it is God who answered those prayers or Wotan. I am having trouble figuring if I should convert to Catholicism for a trad wifu. If there are ways to find trad wifus in asatru let me know
>>
Asatro is meant for scandinavians you retard fuck outta here you obese lardass
>>
Culturally approaching much, white boi?
>>
The red pill is understanding that faith, any faith, is a recipe for social and cultural construction, and thats all there is.

If you are an acclimatized citizen in the western world and can work your way around society without cultural clashes, you are christian. Thats what christianity is.
>>
His names Odin and no your an indecisive faggot of whom would be no use to the aeser. Also asatru is watered down faggotry itself.
>>
>>127905887

Don't do it brother, or if you do it, just do it privately.

The entire neo-pagan movement is mostly cucks, trannies, and degenerates.

Very few people actually care about the Old Gods, they only care about metal music, hating on Jesus, and wearing black clothes with eyeliner.

I was pagan for a long time, actually when I was a kid my dad gave me a book about Norse mythology and I just thought:

>well hey, these were gods too right? why don't I just start praying to them instead

So I did for a long time, but once I got older and met other "pagans" I ran away as fast and as far as I could.
>>
File: 1487987855522.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487987855522.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>127906149
>>127906279
These. So cringe when ameri-mutts pretend to be norse or something because muh 1/32 swedish ancestry
>>
>>127906385
Wotan is the German equivalent of Odin. As well as Woden is the Anglo-saxon equivalent of Odin.
It is not indecisiveness it is wisdom, something you could learn from Wotan. It is wisdom not to jump into something head first if that something could lead me too hell.
>>
File: pagan bear.png (155KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
pagan bear.png
155KB, 679x578px
fuck off burger
asatro is for white blue eyed scandinavian snow niggers
go pretend you're japanese or cherokee
>>
File: amerifat.png (132KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.png
132KB, 1270x1136px
>>127908188
>>
>>127905887
You wanna be a non Christian?

Fine, God didnt send you to hell, you chose it.
>>
File: 1487880162424.jpg (178KB, 719x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487880162424.jpg
178KB, 719x768px
>>127908188
>>127908398
Paganism is far better than being christian. Im not larping as a norse we wuz vikings or some shit because im a burger, but you probably should.
>>
>>127908188
>>127908398
I don't associate with those Norse we wuz vikangz types so I with call it the superior warrior race Neo-German Paganism
>>
>>127909323
instead of asatru
>>
>>127905887
know one thing, if you uttilize the Forn Sæd, The Old Way, as in Asatro, for political ramblings (left or right) you will be laughed at by Scandinavians and other North Germanics who still practise this faith in the unbroken line of the ancestors.
>>
Åsatru is larping for Scandinavians. Nobody actually believe that lighting is made by thor hitting clouds with his hammer. If you actually believe that Shit then

>American education
>>
File: 985734057.jpg (29KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
985734057.jpg
29KB, 579x570px
>>127910938
>Nobody actually believe that lighting is made by thor hitting clouds with his hammer

y-yeah nobody...
>>
>>127910938
>Nobody actually believe that lighting is made by thor hitting clouds with his hammer
.. but Christians surely does not larp, when they habeeb that Jesus walked on water and Moses talked to God through a burning bush.

kæk
>>
Such weird coincidences. At my job we have a trivia for the day and it was "Wednesday was named after Woden, the god from the ___ pantheon" and the answer was German. Then I find this thread here talking about the same stuff. Strange...
>>
>>127908188
>Asatru is for thirsty attention whores desperate for something to make them stand out

FTFY Sven, praying to Odin wont make you any less of a boring cuck.
>>
>>127905887
You need to import a redpilled German Girl and have many white kids. We are about to restrict immigration for mostly Europeans and Asians as well as Tax cuts. You might as well anon.
>>
File: 1467849244267.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1467849244267.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>127908188

>i just turned a block of jarlsberg into a cheese eagle
>ich bin vikang und sheisse
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.