[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: globalism.jpg (24KB, 745x429px) Image search: [Google]
globalism.jpg
24KB, 745x429px
How is Globalism a bad thing?
>>
>>127904819
we can't even handle being in control of a country, what makes you think we can handle globalism?
>>
>>127904819
you would feel differently if you lived in a real country
>>
>>127904819
>How is Globalism a bad thing?

Because it rapes the economies of developed nations by ripping out the industry and sending it to other places. This leaves the developed nation's middle class in a precarious position.

Then immigrants also flood in to the developed country, straining its institutions and creating an ethnic and cultural mix that is less capable of supporting the advanced culture. In the end the middle class is gutted, the society is poorer, there is more corruption due to less social cohesion.

It's just a race to the bottom, where the worst countries in the world are rewarded and the best countries are pulled down to that level. The only people that benefit long term are the industry owners that paid the politicians to create globalism in the first place.
>>
>>127904819
Define globalism. I'll wait.
>>
>>127904819
You can't buy a home, you have to make it.
>>
File: 46ac116ee0bd07b8617744ee7ebf2c6d.jpg (311KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
46ac116ee0bd07b8617744ee7ebf2c6d.jpg
311KB, 1200x800px
>>127904819

Do you want New Zealand beaches to look like this?
If so, you'll love Globalism.
>>
stagnation -> crunch -> saturn cult jacks off gleefully as they succumb to the elements
>>
>>127904819
It isn't. In fact, the concept of world government originates with the Aryans. Jews didn't coin the concept, they're not smart enough. They did, however, co-opt and pervert the idea of world government to suit their agenda, just like they've co-opted everything else, from their religion to skin tone.

Globalism as presented today is evil.
Globalism as it's meant to exist is wholly good.
>>
>globalism lead to WW1, the great depression and WW2
>what's wrong with it

Kek
>>
>>127904819
>How is opening all your windows during a chemical attack a bad thing?

Borders and other kinds of boundaries between nations keep the money and jobs and power where they are. If we wake up tomorrow and suddenly collectively decide "LOL FUCK BORDERS", all the jobs instantly go to Chinese sweatshops and all the uneducated, uncivilized third world animals make a beeline for the west. The entire world homogenizes, which would be great for the third world shitholes, but terrible for anyone from the good countries.
>>
>>127904819

New Zealand 2030. Hello Diversity!
>>
>>127905607
Thanks
>>
File: DAY5yVTUAAECF6i.jpg (181KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DAY5yVTUAAECF6i.jpg
181KB, 1125x1125px
Hey OP here's the pic you should have posted
>>
>>127904819

Globalism = Fucked up country

Imagine one day india becomes a hub for jobs or doing something fun and interesting. Millions of people would go to the country and the value of the dollar would plummet.
>>
>>127904819
Globalism is code word for slavery and neocolonialism
>>
>>127905607
This.

The simplest term in economics is supply and demand. Vastly raising the supply of workers undermines the demand, leading to lowered wages and working conditions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.