[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber has policy where the drivers are not allowed to conceal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9013.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9013.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Uber has policy where the drivers are not allowed to conceal and carry or have any firearms in that matter while they drive for uber. However passengers alllowed to bring anything in to car. In this case passenger stabs to death uber driver. Uber drivers have to deal with the risk of picking up random strangers that might end up killing you
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>127904251
easy solution:

dont be a fucking uber driver
>>
>>127904251
Cool story bro
>>
File: IMG_9012.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9012.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Suspect in custody
>>
>>127904251
do what taxis do and put up bullet proof glass around yourself
>>
>>127904251
So if you have to work for Uber, violate the policy and carry a firearm. In the unlikely event you have to use it to defend yourself or someone else, it's there. Uber may fire you, but you'll still be alive.
>>
>>127905949
This happened in chicago recently where an uber driver who was carrying had a valid cc permit and he actually shot and killed a gang member who was shooting at ppl. Uber revoked his uber driving abilities even though he was not charged and may have possibly saved ppls lives. Go figure carry and protect someones life and get banned from uber
>>
>>127906321
What a shame. If I had to ride around in Chicago, I'd definitely want to ride with that guy. Unfortunately Lyft has the same no weapons policy as well, so that's not an option. Considering that most ride share drivers I know work for both services though, he probably got fired from Lyft too.
>>
>>127904251
>>127905141
>getting rekt by an underaged white girl

lol what a cuck and faggot.
>>
>>127907112
Yes i agree now uber and lyft consider their drivers as "partners" so would making rules on dictating what they cant and can carry on their persons determine them to be employees or contractors? I just hate how uber and lyft treat drivers when they dont consider them employees
>>
>>127904251

>Chicago

>random

Bet dollars to donuts it's some non-white mongrel perp and white victim.
>>
>>127909350
Victim white 34yr old male
Suspect white 16yr old female
>>
Who gives a shit what their policy is? Why do cuckfags even remotely show consideration to policy that jeopardizes their safety, especially when the only time it will be called into question is when you actively violate it to save yourself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.