[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He thinks only IQ matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

>>
>>127903244
Is it possible to measure the other two types?
>>
>>127903244
Retarded graph.

"EQ" and "SQ" aren't a thing because emotions are sub-rational trash and intuitive intelligence (supra-rational) probably cannot be measured.

But most importantly, IQ is an ESTIMATE of cognitive, rational intelligence leading to mediate knowledge (as opposed to immediate, subrational emotions or suprational intuitions). IQ is biased as fuck and there are tons of academic articles out there to prove it.
>>
>>127904341
It's not even possible to measure the first type. It's all a farce.
>>
>>127904595
t. 75 iq abo
>>
File: 1496207334805.jpg (68KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496207334805.jpg
68KB, 624x480px
>>127903244
Oh yea cause SQ and EQ are really gonna help improve a power grid or make the next generation of computers. they serve no practical application in society and ergo should be disregarded
>>
>>127904545
EQ is directly correlated to IQ anyway
>>
Also right brain/left brain isn't a thing, it's pseudoscience
>>
>>127904764
empathy is pretty important tho
>>
>>127904545
>Retarded graph.
>"EQ" and "SQ" aren't a thing because emotions are sub-rational trash and intuitive intelligence (supra-rational) probably cannot be measured.
>But most importantly, IQ is an ESTIMATE of cognitive, rational intelligence leading to mediate knowledge (as opposed to immediate, subrational emotions or suprational intuitions). IQ is biased as fuck and there are tons of academic articles out there to prove it.

>I don't know what I'm talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_intelligence
>>
File: w.jpg (205KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
205KB, 977x1200px
>>127904695
t. he still has black people in his country
>>
>>127904764
t. brainlet that talks about things he knows nothing about
>>
>spiritual
>Emotional

Intelligent people don't usually fall for religious superstitious fairytales and the other isn't exactly easily quantifiable.
>>
>>127905190
>Intelligent people don't usually fall for religious superstitious fairytales and the other isn't exactly easily quantifiable.

t. Brainlet that talks about things he knows nothing about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_intelligence
>>
>>127904595
It is though, nigger. IQ is very predictive of success in literally every walk of life. Even those generally deemed "social".

If that isn't a measure of human intelligence then nothing is.
>>
>>127903244
>taking the IQ meme seriously
The chinks in china constantly score high in IQ tests but the country is still a shithole. Why is that?
>>
>>127905410
>Let me baselessly link a stupid Wikipedia article

Religious people are dumber in general than non religious people. It's just a simple fact.

Believing in baseless old fairytales as absolute truth shows an obvious lack of critical thinking and intelligence.
>>
>>127905589
>Religious people are dumber in general than non religious people. It's just a simple fact.
>Believing in baseless old fairytales as absolute truth shows an obvious lack of critical thinking and intelligence.

Spiritual intelligence does not mean religious, nigger.

Read the article or fuck off to your containment thread.
>>
>EQ and SQ determining your worth as a member of society

fuck off feminist trashbag
>>
>>127905410
I wonder who coined these terms?
>>
>>127905539
Shanghai and other rich, urban environments score high. Xinjiang, Tibet, the inland in general are usually untested by the government.
>>
File: 1496114435172.gif (360KB, 503x705px) Image search: [Google]
1496114435172.gif
360KB, 503x705px
>>127903244
>He fell for the left/right brain meme
>He fell for the EQ meme
>He fell for the SQ meme
>>
>>127905798
I'm not reading your whole entire baseless wiki length. If you have an argument make it here yourself like everyone else or fuck off.

>Muh spirituality without religion
>>
File: china.png (43KB, 634x399px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
43KB, 634x399px
>>127905539
>The chinks in china constantly score high in IQ tests but the country is still a shithole. Why is that?

Yes, it surely is.
>>
>>127905900
Nice Anime pic and non argument, dork.
>>
>>127904545
IQ isn't biased abdul
>>
>intellectual intelligence
>>
>>127905994
Surely this isn't a derivative of the fact that they're still developing and industrializing and also that the PRC's entire mandate is predicated on maintaining ~8% GDP growth.
>>
>>127905441
>is very predictive of success

no but parental wealth is. look it up.
>>
>>127905994
You can literally see them pull them selves out of Communism
>>
File: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2smartformemes.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>127906707
>>
>>127906707
lol it should at least say intelligence quotient, emotional quotient, etc
>>
>>127904545
IQ is biased. This was settled long ago. IQ tests, SATs and other intelligence tests are eminently not culturally biased.
>>
>>127903244
>EQ
>literally invented to make women feel smart
>>
>spiritual intelligence

You wot?
>>
>>127906999
Look at me everyone I made a post that resulted in a number being generated which ends in three consecutive integers!
>>
>>12790676
Given how IQ is heavily correlated with wealth AND had been proven to be highly heritable, you've proven nothing. I'm not denying an environmental factor, but it's fairly minor.

Tldr: smart people make money; smart people have smart kids.
>>
>>127907218
same
>>
>>127903244
That's not true, being White also matters.
>>
File: 1495460762971.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495460762971.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>127907333
>>
File: feels_thelema.png (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels_thelema.png
36KB, 400x400px
>>127903244
>tfw emotionally retarded

I'm just too smart to get pussy and friends.
>>
>>127907333
You must have a very high trips-intelligence, my friend.
>>
>>127907218
Uh, it's called number intelligence, obviously. It deals with your ability to see patterns in numbers.

Now check these doubles.
>>
>>127907487
got that high numerical quotient
>>
>>127907503
Looks like you are number-retarded
>>
>>127906999
>>literally invented to make women feel smart

Proof? Thought so, retard.
>>
>>127903244
>tfw too high EQ to get a gf
>>
Every bad post in this thread is made by an American. All of you brainlet degenerates should be gassed.
>>
>>127905441
t. Lady Gaga
>>
>>127903244
>emotional intelligence
>parallel processing

top kek
>>
>>127903244
Please give comparable studies demonstrating existence of other Q's.
Note that IQ has an enormous literature spanning a hundred years.
Good luck.
>>
>>127907452
Being emotionally intelligent doesn't mean bagging friends. If it does, than it is certainly take and just exists to give women good feefees, and make them feel smart for fucking every guy they know
>I'm so emotionally imtelligent, I suck cock regularly
>>
>>127904545
EQ is what sets apart whites from selfish niggers.
>>
>>127907640
>asks for proof
>implies I don't have any before even asking
Now you get no proof faggot
>>
>>127907705
nah
>>
>>127905053
I don't need to know retarded concepts which don't add anything to our understanding of the world. I was using "emotional" and "spiritual" w.r.t. Evolian terminology (see for example Revolt against the Modern World).

Evola defines spirituality and emotions alike as a-rational, im-mediate knowledge, with the former being supra-rational (superior to the rational outcome of reasoning from the standpoint of a man with a centre) and the latter as infra-rational.

Sorry if your culture is limited to wikipedia articles and mainstream academic abstracts.
>>
>>127903244
Brain doesnt work like that. The left right thing is a meme, and a dishonest one at that. Similar to how you only use 10% of your brain. Load of shit.
>>
>tfw you're memetic quotient is too high to make dank memes
>>
>>127907592

Rude.

Anyway, so called emotional intelligence is really just the agreeableness personality trait. An emotional intelligence test would probably just steal from a big five personality test.
>>
>>127907705
>sub-130 IQ Brit calling me a manlet
It's quite funny, actually.
>>
File: restoredpepe.png (126KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
restoredpepe.png
126KB, 1488x1488px
>>127903244
Oh yeah maaan, there is like, emotional intelligence, and like sports intelligence, gaming intelligence, moral intelligence, like, you think sciency stuff is like the only thing that matters maaaan? that's like so close minded bro
>>
>>127907963
Brainlet likes talking about things he knows nothing about.
>>
The lefts pet niggers will never have an iq over 80 so they make the bullshit other things.
I could cap this thread with posts with all the info I have

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/factor-analysis-of-population-allele-frequencies-as-a-simple-novel-method-of-detecting-signals-of-recent-polygenic-selection-copy.pdf

(2002) Davide Piffer concludes that the genes rs9320913 (A), rs3783006 (C), rs8049439 (T), rs13188378 (G), rs11584700 (G), rs4851266 (T), rs2054125 (T), rs3227 (C), rs4073894 (A) and rs12640626 are genes associated with intelligence and brain-size.

rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology.

rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Koreans, Bei-Chinese) have the highest average frequency of these alleles (39%) with the slimmest curve of distributions. Europeans have the second-highest amount of these alleles (35,5%) with a right-leaning and wide curve. Sub-Saharan Africans have the lowest frequencies of these alleles (16,4%) with a remarkably slim curve of distributions.

He states that these are not the only genes associated with intelligence but they are some of the known genes for intelligence and brain-size determination. They vary in prevalence across different populations and are evidence of recent polygenic selection.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720

(2005) Mekel-Bobrov et al., conclude that the gene ASPM is a specific regulator of brain size, and its evolution in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens was driven by strong positive selection. They show that one genetic variant of ASPM in humans arose merely about 5.800 years ago in Eurasia and has since swept to high frequency across Eurasia under strong positivel selection.

The gene is almost non-existent in Sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>127908030
See this is why it's bullshit.
Understanding and your own emotions and the emotions of others well is a high-IQ trait, and high-IQ individuals on average tend to impeached more reclusive. Therefore, not only is emotional intelligence an unnecessary and meaningless categorization, but it is also a misuse of the word intelligence. In fact, the more you understand the emotions of people, the less likely you are to want to interact with them. Having friends doesn't make you smart
>>
>>127906939

1) IQ doesn't take into account memory and creativity, yet these are undeniably cognitive ability which help have a superior rational understanding of the world
2) IQ tests assign arbitrary weights to spatial, verbal and other kinds of intelligence; if you would give more weight to verbal and less to spatial, women would have a superior relative IQ and Asian an inferior relative IQ compare with today; but it wouldn't contradict any rational definition of IQ
3) Studies have proven that you can improve your IQ score by preparing for it (as much as your SAT score, GMAT etc.); so how is it an unbiased measure of intelligence?

(etc. etc. I won't even mention classical statistical bias not specific to IQ studies)
>>
File: jewfucks.jpg (16KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
jewfucks.jpg
16KB, 400x273px
>>127903244
Jews have higher IQ than usual , but no heart or imagination , or anything of value...that is what a jew is...and they turn everything into degenerate shit
>>
>>127907963
This.

And i recommend the reading of Guenon.
>>
>>127908454
I'm not interested in exchanging useless insults over the internet; either you have a point and you dont. I have given you my terminology, now if you can attack my logics or shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1466904425897.jpg (9KB, 419x397px) Image search: [Google]
1466904425897.jpg
9KB, 419x397px
>>127903244
>IQ
>serial processing

>parallel processing

>synchronous processing

neuroscience fag here
jesus christ
>>
There is no such thing as 'spiritual intelligence' or 'emotional intelligence'.

IQ is actually a measure of a number of mental processes such as memory, pattern-recognition, the speed with which one processes information, and so on. Because these traits highly correlate with each other, they are termed "g" or general intelligence.

EQ and SQ are just things dumb people made up to make themselves feel special. The closest equivalent would be social intelligence or charisma, which is also frequently associated with g.

All "social intelligence" is, is a combination of pattern recognition applied to social situations, ability to read and respond to social cues, and the charisma, confidence, and poise necessary to respond to said cues. All of which have only the barest of relations to emotion persay.
>>
>>127908481
>Wordpress link

Try a real study link, brainlet.
>>
>>127904545
Of course they can't be measured you fucking retard. They're completely antithetical to the idea of measurement. Yet, brilliant thinkers sometimes never do a line of code or a mathematical proof in their life, e.g. Shakespeare. IQ is overrated.

B T F O
>>
>>127908886
>Brainlet spends a whole post defining IQ and then concludes that by defining words, it somehow makes a point against years of study

Why are all Americans retarded?
>>
>>127909010
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917

(2006) Templer & Arikawa analyze populations by temperature, skin color, per capita income, and IQ and find stark correlations between all of them.

They were able to accurately predict individual IQ by skin color (0,92), mean high Winter temperature of their race (0,76), mean low Winter temperature of their race (0,66), and per capita income (0,63). These findings provide strong support for the idea that colder climates caused selection for higher IQs over an evolutionary epoch.

This helps to explain why groups from hotter climates like those found in Africa are less intelligent and thus earn lower incomes.

http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full

(2009) Way & Lieberman analyze genetic contribution to cultural differences in this piece and draw support for dual-inheritance theory.

They show that there are genetic predispositions for IQ, collectivism, individualism, a wide breadth of aspects of socialization, depression, and other psychocultural phenomena which determine the values of societies and their people. They show that populations have mean genetics which means they have mean dispositions and thus mean personalities as well and thus cultures are formed around those same means.

These findings are supported by (Simoons, F, 1969; Simoons, F, 1970; Cavalli-Sforza, Menozzi & Piazza, 1994; Holden & Mace, 1997; Durham, 1991; Perry et al., 2007; Campbell, 1965; McElreath & Henrich, 2007; Kroeberm & Kluckhohn, 1952; Sasaki, 2013; Cochran & Harpending, 2009; Bentley, Hahn & Shennan, 2004; Boyd & Richerson, 1985; Gabora, 1995; and so many more)
>>
>>127904774
I just learnt about the definition of EQ per wikipedia; It seems to think an academic synonym for 'street smarts'.

Now, lots of (very) cognitively capable people are not street smart either because they're autistic or self-delusive. It's mainly a question of guts, although cognitive intelligence might help marginally. Not convinced that the R squared would be very high though.
>>
>>127908422
My IQ is 178. I'm also severely schizophrenic. Intelligence doesn't mean shit if you can't apply it.
>>
>>127908481
>>127909249
Neither of your links contain anything on EQ or SQ.

Reported for spam.
>>
>>127909112
IQ isn't about a "line of code or a mathematical proof" you fucking retard.
>>
>>127909177
>>127909432
They also include nothing on unicorns. That's because none of those three things exist.
>>
>>127909177
Argument of authority. One of the weakest of all. Climate change, holocaust, Gaussian-based finance applications etc. have long been part of the academic mainstream dumb fuck.
>>
>>127909305
Agreed
>>
>>127909591
>Argument of authority. One of the weakest of all. Climate change, holocaust, Gaussian-based finance applications etc. have long been part of the academic mainstream dumb fuck.

Argument from authority does not apply here, moron.

Christ, you can't even use logical fallacies correctly lmao
>>
>>127904764
There's no undisputable logical or empirical basis for morals, seeing as an ought can only be justified by making use of another ought. This problem can be circumvented by supposing a moral premise which shall not be doubted by anyone. This begs the question of how to derive the best premises, be they in the form as decribed earlier (ultimate premise) or be they subordinated premises. It seems as if empathy comes into play here, and it has indeed brought to humanity various ideas about morals. One of the commandments says that one shouldn't kill, but this has no solid emprical footing nor a solid logical footing unless one presumes an ultimate premise. In this case, that the commandments are to be followed. The logical necessity of an ultimate premise with regards to morals may be apparent to a pure logician, but he still doesn't know where to derive it and the subordinated morals from. When looking at it from a strictly empircal and logical angle, it's difficult to see what brought men to the conclusion that murder, for example, is bad, or even why a moral codex is needed. There is no outside force pushing him to reach this conclusion by making means of the necessity of truth, it is merely his feelings that've told him about the wrongs of making others suffer. He has probably experienced something terrible before and doesn't want others to suffer the same because he recognizes them to be similar to himself. In this sense, one could argue that the whole of modern day egalitarian culture comes from increased consumption of media. Be it novels or TV, media makes man take a look at things from the perspective of others. Consecutively, this has lead to the spread of the rather extreme idea that all men are created equal and should stay equal, since people started realizing on a large scale that they and others suffer in equal ways.

In conclusion, empathy - or 'being able to slip into another's shoes' - is an important factor in the development of morals.
>>
There is no such thing as EQ. Let me repeat that: "There is NO SUCH THING AS EQ." The idea was popularized by a journalist, Daniel Goleman, not a psychologist. You can't just invent a trait. You have to define it and measure it and distinguish it from other traits and use it to predict the important ways that people vary. EQ is not a psychometrically valid concept. Insofar as it is anything (which it isn't) it's the Big Five trait agreeableness, although this depends, as it shouldn't, on which EQ measure is being used (they should all measure THE SAME THING). Agreeable people are compassionate and polite, but they can also be pushovers. Disagreeable people, on average (if they aren't too disagreeable) make better managers, because they are straightforward, don't avoid conflict and cannot be easily manipulated. Let me say it again: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EQ. Scientifically, it's a fraudulent concept, a fad, a convenient band-wagon, a corporate marketing scheme. (Here's an early critique by Davies, M., Stankov, L. and Roberts, D. Emotional intelligence: in search of an elusive construct. - PubMed - NCBI ; Here's a conclusion reached by Harms and Crede, in an excellent article -- comprehensive and well thought-through (2010): "Our searches of the literature revealed only six articles in which the authors either explicitly examined the incremental validity of EI scores over measures of both cognitive ability and Big Five personality traits in predicting either academic or work performance, or presented data in a manner that allowed examination of this issue. Not one of these six articles (Barchard,2003; Newsome, Day, & Catano, 2000;O’Connor & Little, 2003; Rode, Arthaud-Day, Mooney, Near, & Baldwin, 2008;Rode et al., 2007; Rossen & Kranzler,2009) showed a significant contribution for EI in the prediction of performance after controlling for both cognitive ability and the Big Five...
>>
>>127909432
Its for IQ. EQ and Sq isnt real

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
(2015) Shakeshaft et al., analyze 360.000 sibling pairs, 9.000 twin pairs, and 3.000.000 18-year-olds in order to determine the heritability of IQ and its relation to genetic factors.
They conclude that IQ is, "familial, heritable, and caused by the same genetic and environmental factors responsible for the normal distribution of intelligence." They show that high-intelligence is, "a good candidate for, 'positive genetics,'" and conclude that there is a positive end to the distribution of intelligence as it is.
They show that there is no support for the Discontinuity Hypothesis that IQ is the result of environment or that mental illness is the result of something besides genetics.
In total, they conclude that IQ is extremely heritable (85% or more), genetic, polygenic, and does not arise from environmental factors but instead merely interacts with them. They show that people with exceptionally high IQs also tend to have other positive traits and very few negative genetic factors or expressed traits. They conclude IQ has almost no relation to de novo mutations, i.e., new mutations in DNA and that it nearly always matches what is heritable. They show that mental illness does not arise from environmental factors either and must arise from genetic factors and their interaction with the environment. These conclusions lend more credence to both Dual-Inheritance and the Continuity Hypothesis of IQs and Mental Illness.
>>
File: goodgoy.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
Goys only need IQ , no need for soul or heart or imagination, just slave away and do not question anything,that will make you look very smart and we will applaud you while we take everything you have
>>
>>127909960
For correlations involving the overall EI construct, EI explained almost no incremental variance in performance ([change in prediction] = .00. Findings were identical when considering only cases involving an ability-based measure of IE....Harms and Crede also comment: "...proofs of validity [for EI[ seem to come from measuring constructs that have existed for a long time and are simply being relabeled and recategorized. For example,one of the proposed measures of ESC,the Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (Mikolajczak, Luminet, Leroy, & Roy,2007), makes use of measures of assertiveness, social competence, self-confidence,stress management, and impulsivity among other things. Most, if not all, of these constructs are firmly embedded in and well-accounted for by well-designed measures of personality traits such as the Hogan Personality Inventory (Hogan & Hogan, 1992)and the Multidimensional Personality Ques-tionnaire (Tellegen & Waller, 2008). The substantial relationships observed between these ESC and trait-based EI measures, and personality inventories, bears this out. It therefore appears that the predictive validity of ESC or EI measures may be accounted for in large part by the degree to which they assess subfacets of higher-order traits relevant to the outcomes being predicted. For example, Cherniss (2010) relates that two studies of self-discipline showed them to be significant predictors of academic performance and then criticizes Landy (2005) for not taking them into account in a review of studies of ‘‘social intelligence.’’ Given that self-control (or impulse control)is widely regarded as a major subfacet of conscientiousness (Roberts, Chernyshenko,Stark, & Goldberg, 2005) and that numerous studies have linked Conscientiousness with academic performance, that there is a link between a facet of Conscientiousness and academic performance is hardly news."
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
(2005) Toga & Thompson conclude that genetic influences on brain morphology also contribute significantly to IQ and in their own words, "A measure of cognitive ability, known as g, has been shown highly heritable across many studies. We argue that these genetic links are partly mediated by brain structure that is likewise under strong genetic control. Other factors, such as the environment, obviously play a role, but the predominant determinant appears to be genetic."
>>
>>127909960
Thanks for dropping by, Dr. Peterson.
>>
>>127903244

Dungeons and Fucking Dragons has a more sensible breakdown of mental capabilities.

INT - Can you do it?
WIS - Can you justify why to do it in a larger context?
CHA - Can you convince other people to do it?
>>
>>127909792
"Against years of study" as if "years of study" was a point, when it actually is an argument of authority.

Arguments of authority do not need to refer to persons. Go educate yourself Ahmad.
>>
>>127906397
yeah it is nigger. you can change the results by applying psychological factors to the subjects.

its modified by willpower and social perception just like all performance. That's not to say its useless, but to say its not biased is bullshit.
>>
>>127910281
Argumentum ad hominem.
>>
>>127906939
>IQ tests, SATs and other intelligence tests are eminently not culturally biased.
actually they are.
they are academic tests, and the cultural bias you are seeing in the IQ gap reflects this, niggers at the bottom, chinks at the top. a spectrum in order of who cares the most about being a nerd the most. In japan the latter isn't even a bad word. america and the west falls behind, then third worlds and destitute start to fall in.
>>
File: 1496229915012-pol.gif (3MB, 590x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496229915012-pol.gif
3MB, 590x633px
>>127904774
>EQ is directly correlated to IQ anyway
This. More empathy from high IQ whites than subhuman shitskins.
>>
>>127910440
No, it is not a personal attack and I am not pointing out any of your personal inconsistencies. I am refuting your argument itself (i.e. my argument is ad rem, not ad hominem).

N.B.: Your (now refuted) argument was that I incorrectly characterised tour previous argument as argumentum ad verecundiam / argument of authority.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.