[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate Symbols of the ADL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0660.jpg (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
380KB, 600x600px
Guys, can we try to make the fucking American Flag an official ADL Hate Symbol? It'll be pushing the boundaries to see what we can accomplish.

We could say something like this:

Red for the Nazis, for the blood of the Jews, for Hell, where kikes will burn.

White for our race, for our supremacy over the niggers, for the mask of the KKK.

Blue for the Aryan Race, the perfect color of eyes, the perfect, supreme race.

(Not sure. I'm not good at thinking of rhymes.)

We should also bring up that the American flag has been flown by numerous terrorist organizations such as the KKK, the Americans that murdered the Native Americans, the Alt-Right and 4chan itself.

Let's fuck the ADL using their own system.
>>
Bumping so this can get off the ground
>>
Last bump
>>
This is going to be a long summer
>>
Hahahahahaha! God I love you guys!
>>
>>127902658
Fuck off to le_donald, jew rat
>>
>>127902658
>Guys, can we try to make the fucking American Flag an official ADL Hate Symbol?
The confederate flag is already listed in that site. Now go back to playing Minecraft kid.
>>
>>127904411

No we're talking about the not-actually-racist flag
>>
>>127902658
That would be retarded

I doubt they'll take the bait
Then again, they might actually unironically do it a few years from now so who knows?
>>
>>127905039

They banned fucking Pepe the Frog so why would this be any different?

>This has been used in several terrible ways. The majority of the time it's not bad, but a few select events are horrible so let's ban it.

This is the ideology of the ADL; If it's been used bad at least once, it's horrendously evil.
>>
File: image.png (645KB, 747x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 747x514px
>>127902658
Bump.
America hating liberals might as well come out and show themselves for what they are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.