[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see this flag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: american-flag.jpg (292KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
american-flag.jpg
292KB, 2000x1000px
This flag belongs to the last country where western civilization will make it's last stand.

Europe will fall to the Islamic scourge and the US will be the final frontier for these sandapes.

WE
WILL
HOLD
THE LINE
>>
>>127897280
To be honest that title probably belongs to Poland, but America is where western civilization will become profitable again, and we will laugh as the (((social democracies))) collapse trying to take care of so many people
>>
File: IMG_20170427_224037.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_224037.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
>>127897280
That blond gypsy lady predicted rxactly that. Sounds like the plot of a shitty movie but its actually legit believe it or not

Pic not related
>>
>>127897280
America are worse terrorists than Islam. protect your own instead of trying to make other people's lives shit.
>>
>>127897618
Jews
>>
>>127897618

When the shit hits the fan, remember you said that Straya.
>>
>>127897280
That's RIGHT op, good to know I'm not alone!
Fuck the gun grabbers, fuck the flag burners!
>>
>>127897280
>walk outside
>get shot

>attend university
>wageslave for Finkelstein, Kohn and Goldberg just to pay back the loan

>get sick
>go bankrupt

>interested in politics
>"which of the two teams are you a fan of?"

>muh heritage
>60%
>>
>>127897618
We are the only country that still values freedom and bestows the right to self-defense to it's citizens. I can go to the store right now and buy an entire arsenal to protect my family, can you say the same?
>>
>>127898986
>Undereducated americunt detected
>>
>>127897280
The fire rises!
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 288x175px
>>127897280
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop Larping, mr 56%
>>
>>127900113
If you use your guns for self-defense you go to fucking prison you cuck. Also

>5 round magazines
>if you kull your enemies they win

lel
>>
>>127900305
Who gives a shit?

Sure our white population isn't as dominant as it once was, but we still have more balls than all of europe combined.
>>
File: 1492217730417.jpg (83KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492217730417.jpg
83KB, 750x864px
>>127897280
Please dont start
>>
>>127897280

No anon. They're already here and more are on the way since Trump keeps getting cock blocked by the courts.

The time to hold the line was months ago, maybe a year or more even. What we need now is ethnic exterminatus.
>>
>>127897280
>60%
>>
>>127897280
Youre falling faster than Europe.
What do you have on us? Islam? Off the top of my head heres a small list of whats eating you alive;

Niggers
Spics
Liberal colleges
Internal strife in government
BLM
Antifa
Muslim terrorism
NSA
SJWs
Trannys
Obesity
Dwindling white population
Drugs
Wealth inequality
Healthcare
Guns
>>
>>127897280

Inshallah a new caliphate like the Rashidun will appear again
>>
and of course america will save the world...again.

and then get blamed for everything...again

until we then have to save the world...again.
>>
>>127897280
LOVE
ISN'T
ALWAYS
ON
TIME
>>
>>127902331
you forgot LGTBZYX+ community
>>
>>127905742
It's a burdon we must carry for being too based.
>>
>>127897280
>joint russo-American crusade on europe
muh dick
>>
are americans on here blind or willfully ignorant to whats going on in their own country?

>controlled by the jews moreso than any other country
>black people
>mexicans
>50% white, projected to decline even further
>3rd world homicide rates
>mass obesity
>built by european rejects
>birthplace of sjw culture

every country east from poland is vastly superior to your shithole you call (((land of the free)))
>>
>>127897280
you have my rifle and my fellow community members, link very related

http://gawker.com/5932420/joplin-missouris-only-mosque-burns-to-the-ground-arson-suspected

it was burned down twice before they took the hint, currently there is no mosque in town and less than 10 muzzies who stay the fuck out of sight because the locals make "intolerance" a part of their duty to the community
>>
>>127908904
The cognitive dissonance is astounding
>>
>>127897280
I hope so. too many of our own people are fucking cucks though.
>>
Other Europeans, why are you talking shit to your own people? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong you cunts?

I see Muslims, and unlike you guys, me and a lot of Americans are on the verge of losing our shit. Sand niggers praying in the streets? Nah. I'll run over all of them and double tap the survivors. You know what our future looks like? Mosques and refugee clinics as smoldering ashes. We will have a civil war before we come for you, it's an inevitable black pill.

You should be supporting us. None of us are happy what your leaders are doing to you, and no matter where we are, our race is suffering on the land our forefathers fought for. Stop attacking your own and virtue signalling like the Marxists you daft bastards. We should be encouraging open racism and hardening ourselves. Stop being pussies.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.