[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone redpill me in regards to the proposed "US pulling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Can someone redpill me in regards to the proposed "US pulling out" of the Paris Agreement?

Is this actually a bad move? Would staying in this agreement benefit US?

What is the end game here?
>>
File: spirit of the goat.jpg (334KB, 736x1136px) Image search: [Google]
spirit of the goat.jpg
334KB, 736x1136px
>>127896403
Rothschild Climate Change global tax.

Jews never earn money, they make money off money and crime.
>>
>>127896715

So what are you saying? By pulling out we are sticking it to the Jews?
>>
>>127896403

Stop asking for summaries and spin. Look at the horses mouth and decide for yourself:

http://unfccc.int/paris_agreement/items/9485.php

Keep in mind that the site is still very mich biased, but you need to work on your critical thinking chops so use it as an exercise of discerning information.
>>
>>127896935
YES
>>
durr global warmimg sntfreal cus it snowed last christmad im smart american
>>
>>127896954

I've already read it, twice now. My reading comprehension isn't completely shit. Did I miss something? because I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I'm directly asking for your opinions and thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>127897946

I personally like more subsidies and encouragement of green tech by it. If Trump agreed to this he would be actively going against the coal industry full of Americans that got him elected. I'm bias in this department because I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia and feel as though a transportable energy source equivalent to oil would allow the US to avoid trading with those parasites.
>>
freedom and liberty for all the worlds' people. Not shackles and yokes for the people but no limits on what the rulers and their sycophants can do. The rulers pass laws that restrict what the people can do but then exempt themselves. Tell them NO and HELL NO!!!
>>
>>127896403
Lots of regulations for the US while paying money, little to no regultions for Chyna. ie it's a shit deal.
>>
>>127896403
>>>/mlp/
>>
Paris agreement is unenforceable bullshit that Congress should had approved, anyway but they wrote some loophole so Obongo could chain our whole country to it with zero input from anyone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.