[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alex jones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: watch-thumb.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watch-thumb.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
isn't it weird that alex jones in his 20+ year crazy history has only had to issue only 3 retraction (Y2K,pizzagate,chobani),meanwhile the NYT and washington post have retractions almost every week???
>>
ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW FAKE NEWS HAVE TO ADMIT THEY PUBLISH FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME?

I AM SO TRIGGERED!
>>
>>127894766
what do mean??
>>
>>127894766
what do you mean??
>>
>>127895115
Heh, I'm watching this and was so triggered it followed me over into this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgdJlzuaJ6k

But I meant, how the MSM (Fake news) spew out fake news and admit so, while calling everyone else fake news.
>>
>>127894478
yeah, i was aware of that and it kind of annoys me.
good thing more and more people are watching alex jones.

he just makes me happy.

i know he's flawed, and he supports israel, but nobody else who drops truthbombs regularly has gotten as popular as him.
>>
>>127895941
I like him, but I can't watch him. Too much advertising and too much hyperbole and just same type of regurgitation of the same stuff over and over in an episode.
>>
File: kevin heggs macaulay insta.jpg (52KB, 934x603px) Image search: [Google]
kevin heggs macaulay insta.jpg
52KB, 934x603px
>>127896267
i feel the same way.
you're absolutely right.
I usually keep it to brief or important bits, but otherwise i just get my info through /pol/ and autistic self-investigation.
>>
>>127896267
Yea the amount of advertising is ridiculous. I'd probably listen more if
S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y didn't come on every 4 minutes
>>
>>127895891
omg she is still making excuses for why she lost
>>
>>127896472
I want him and Joe Rogan to have a weekly show. It would be perfect, Alex going crazy over the last weeks event and Joe asking for calm explanations and being blown away by the truth.

>>127896839
"I take responsibly for every action I made, but that's not why I lost"
"Goldman Sachs paid me, tehehe"
>>
>>127897081
i watched that show they did together and joe rogan was just blown away the whole time
>>
File: 1493088360835.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493088360835.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
>>127898063
Yeah, my favorite part was how Alex went on his usual rants and Joe didn't believe him. So he calmed him down and had him present proof, and he always had it. maybe not on intergalactic blood sucking vampires eating our children, but we all know that is true.
>>
>>127898519
ahahhahaha...yeah he tends to overblow things a lot
>>
>>127894478
Can't wait til he gets the TV network up and running
>>
>>12790041 if he actually goes on cable and become mainstream he is going to blow the whole system up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.