[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Covfefe General: Founding and Political Discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1476846235823.jpg (34KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1476846235823.jpg
34KB, 584x584px
Praise Kek brothers!
It is time to reclaim Kek for /pol/ once again.
The Kekistani's are not true believers and they must be purged from this board.
In this thread we discuss the founding of this new sect based off of /pol/'s users and not that cuck Sargon. We get back to the roots of this board's culture before Kek was stolen from us. We need to edit this over many threads to get as much input from other anons as possible.

In reference to previous thread: >>127859354
>>
>>127894163
------> r/the_donald
>>
>>127894163
This. Fuck these Shareblue "le go to reddit"ors that try (and fail) to make us think meme magic and Shadilay is t_D tier, or cancer. Kek threads have always been silenced by shills though that hate the One True Religion though, and it's sad.
>>
>>127894382
FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE, I'VE WITNESSED KEK MAGIC IN REAL LIFE
>>
>>127894657

OMG PLEASE OFF YOURSELF
>>
>>127894163

The more the unbelievers speak his name, the worse it will be for them when KEK shows his true wrath. It has been spoken.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
KIFFLOM!
>>
>>127894163
Praise Kek and glory to Covfefe!

We need a flag of Covfefe to scare away normies and Kekistanis.
>>
Covfefe is the new Praise kek.

Just look my numbers and my ID to know I'm saying the truth.

Covfefe!
>>
>>127895132
Kek already said in the last thread that Covfefe is our promised land.
>>
Praise Kek! kill the cucks
>>
File: kek feels.jpg (35KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
kek feels.jpg
35KB, 600x556px
COVFEFE!
>>
File: golden kek.jpg (181KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
golden kek.jpg
181KB, 888x1120px
>>127894163
COVFEFE
>>
File: flago of Covfefe.png (47KB, 615x480px) Image search: [Google]
flago of Covfefe.png
47KB, 615x480px
>>127894163
I made a flag of Covfefe, Just enough autism to scare away normies and kikeistanis
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.