[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Joe's wife is happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

No women is happy with a height difference like that
>>
Leafs truly are the worst posters. At least pooinloos can be fun to laugh at, canadians are just all around garbage, like a crappy knockoff of something great.
>>
1. You answered your own question.

2. She's wearing heels in that picture.
>>
>>127883579
Also it's at an angle where Joe is in front of his wife.
>>
>>127883320
attractiveness = height * money

he's still winning.
>>
>>127883504
manlet detected
>>
>>127883320
Since this thread is gay (I'm a manlet and am absolutely bothered by it, btw) I'm gonna change the subject.

Did anyone listen to the latest podcast with Graham Hancock and the skeptic guy? I'm like 45 minutes into it right now and holy shit Graham sounds like a giant whiny butthurt faggot. Like, how does Joe even take him seriously other than "dude weed bro"?
>>
I mean look at the b8 it's posting here, you could almost make a bot that would be indistinguishable, just program it to watch for new posts, find a keyword and submit a pre-written response triggered by the right keyword.
You could destroy an image board with a bot like that. Really makes you think.

>>127884013
Graham is REALLY bad at not taking things personally and does come off as a thin-skinned twat sometimes. Randal holds that episode together though, and is clearly the bigger man, both morally and physically. The last hour or so is him and a skype guest and their discussion is much nicer than Graham's earlier fight.
>>
>>127883320
money and confidence are pretty much all u need faggot
I've seen fat guys, short guys, fat short guys even pull girls all throughout highschool and college just because they know how to make a girl laugh and the right words to say to get them wet
>>
>>127883320
How is this a stock photo? Is this such a perfect dictionary example of a manlet that it's just generic enough to be a stock photo?
>>
File: joe fleshlight.jpg (1MB, 1280x1300px) Image search: [Google]
joe fleshlight.jpg
1MB, 1280x1300px
>>127883320
>>
>>127884378
>Graham is REALLY bad at not taking things personally and does come off as a thin-skinned twat sometimes.
I'll say. I guess I'd never heard Graham be directly confronted before. And honestly, the guy was trying to be as respectful as possible like, "dude, all I'm saying is let's not jump to conclusions that it was space aliens, let's just adjust the time frame of development a bit," and Graham was like, "FUCK YOU BRUH HOW DARE YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY AGREE WITH ME THAT IT'S SPACE ALIENS!" I don't know, man. I like Graham on previous podcasts, I guess I just didn't think he was THAT into the smell of his own farts. I thought he was just throwing out crazy theories like, "hey what if it were this, wouldn't that be cool?" But it turns out, nope, he actually believes it.
>>
File: nice.png (336KB, 1200x1348px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
336KB, 1200x1348px
>>127888235
When he got into talking about his more recent fiction book with Joe in another episode, he more or less intimated that he thought it was divinely inspired by DMT and that he was writing down something that really happened, or at least he thinks could have.
I like the guy, but you got to take what he says with a grain of salt. Personally I like Randal a hell of a lot more, he's got autistic recall that helps him back up his arguments and the humility to be self-deprecating sometimes instead of holding himself up like Graham. Still though, I think Graham's reaction makes some sense in the context of his battles with academia over the last couple decades.
At this point any debate with him leads him straight to "AM I UNDER ARREST AM I BEING DETAINED?" territory/
>>
>>127883320
His daughters look unbelievably snobbish and stuck up. Holy shit
>>
>>127888827
so does the mom. You can bet your ass she wouldnt be with Joe if he wasn't as famous and rich as he is
>>
>>127884622
this. im 125 6'1, skinny stick of a fucker, but still have no problem getting laid. i also have 0 financial benefits for these women, and they know it. the best quality to getting laid is saying shit that makes women laugh. no question. height helps but i knew a 5'3 mother fucker who pulled more than any 5 regular guys, it's all about being funny + confidant.
>>
>>127883320
If I were a woman, I'd be happy having a man who loves and cares of my children. A man who works and hava healthy relation with me. Being a couple of inches taller would be the least of my worries, cannuckistanie faggot.
>>
>>127883320
>When her legs are up in the air, screaming FUCK ME FUCK ME, her thoughts drift to his height
Yeah, ok. Women actually do not give a single shit about your height once the door is closed.

1. Security (money)
2. Status (lots of friends or "influencing power")
3. Confidence
4. Looks

In that exact order, my friend.
>>
why do his daughters look white? isn't he hispanic? he looks swarthy as fuck
>>
>>127883320
Are you serious? Hang yourself you fucking loser.
>>
>>127883320
Insecurity coming from a leaf, big shock there.
If you need me I'll be criticizing Islam and calling people the wrong pronoun.
Joe can do that. Can you?
>>
>>127893661
He's from New Jersey so I assume he's Italian
>>
>looking at a dudes wife/personal history on google

creepy shit

man imagine people photographing you while you're out with your daughters it would drive me insane, completely furiously insane
>>
>>127887511
>step daddy
>>
>>127883320
Her: 6'0
Joe: 5'11
>>
He shoots a Hoyt. You cityfags just don't get it.
>>
>>127884013
What are you talking about? The skeptic guy wasn't making any arguments that Graham couldn't address...
>>
File: joe_rogan.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
joe_rogan.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>127883320
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk<---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>127896220
holy kek great pasta
>>
>>127883976
Kek its tru bra manlets get triggered easily
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>127883753
>This is what manlets actually believe.
>>
>>127883320
You'd be surprised how much some girls like a broad chest. I've had lankesses throw themselves at me and I couldn't figure out why at first.
>>
>>127896220
read this while jerking off with my joe rogan fleshlight
>>
I'm sure Joe barely even fucks her anymore. For highly competitive people the thrill isn't in the sex it's in the chase and the domination. Once conquered the attraction and stimulation becomes predominately mental. The male essentially turns into a female but unlike a female, they can't fake their dick hard.
>>
>>127883504
>t.Jamie "bring that shit up" Vernon
>>
>>127883320
Daily reminder that height threads are intended to limit the number of legit white males that woman should marry. Causing them to look to other races once tall white men are taken.
>>
>>127883320
his daughters look like crackheads already
>>
>>127889452
you just have to go for hipster chicks that like androgynous musician boys, of course you'd get laid
>>
File: tfw_joe_rogan.jpg (216KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_joe_rogan.jpg
216KB, 970x840px
>tfw eddie starts talking about the flat earth and people start laughing at you
>>
>>127883320
Lol....only a leaf would think Joe Rogan is a man.

Leafs; the standard for faggotry
>>
File: euphoric.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>127883504
fpbp
>>
His kids are chinlets and dad's a manlet and hairlet
>>
>>127883320

They are. Im not tall, 5'7. dated 50/50 taller and shorter, no one ever had any issue. If anything the most fiercely loyal and gf I had was a 5'10 model. We are still friends and talk a lot, she at times attempts to go back. But life ran different courses and now we're a continent apart.

Its less and less of an issue. personally never noticed, some women do not want and that is fine by me, i wont date a lazy/fat/purposeless woman either, everyone has their taste and preference. But the "man has to be taller" is a relic from a past where women depended on men to protect them. The more safe and equal a society becomes the less that matters, and more a woman chooses a man for what he is, not how much protection he can give her.

the result is happier relationships, as its out of a choice, not out of a need for protection.
>>
>>127883320
>woman
>happy
pick one
Wo-man, most of what woman is is style. Go look around trannies and you will understand. She has a vagina, he has a penis, that's it, they got children. What else is there to woman? Maybe she can cook, that would be great.
>>
>>127883320

I've got two daughters myself, and Joe's girls are uglier than fuck... They kind of remind me of Sid the sloth with how far apart their eyes are. Disgusting!
>>
>>127883320
About marrying a fairy?
Don't think so flam.
>>
>>127883504
t. bumblasted manlet
>>
>>127883320
Probably.

Not only is Joe Rogan pretty fucking badass, he is rich as fuck.
>>
>>127899712

imagine the tears streaming down the manlet's face as he wrote this lie
>>
>>127899707
At least the older girl has good beard genetics.
>>
File: rogan ruuurrghh.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
rogan ruuurrghh.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
KETTLE
BELLS
>>
>>127888807
randal is much smarter, because he is a crypto-jew, he believes in the religion of mystery babylon, and worships saturn (satan), as the embodiment of promethean knowledge which came down from heaven as divine inspiration and raised man from primitive savage to civilization. he is equally crazy, but hides it better. (because he has no safe space, since he wants to worship children to his god for power).
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.