[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Pill Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 76

File: blackpill.jpg (122KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
blackpill.jpg
122KB, 500x629px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.
>>
File: Realize.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
Realize.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>>127880298
>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.
>>
File: Its happening.jpg (407KB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Its happening.jpg
407KB, 1500x1093px
>>127880375
The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.
>>
File: gas.jpg (54KB, 650x481px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
54KB, 650x481px
>>127880469
>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.
>>
File: beck.jpg (27KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
27KB, 468x487px
>>127880647
Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always chose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.
>>
File: Black hole.jpg (54KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
Black hole.jpg
54KB, 1280x673px
>>127880754
>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

https://streamable.com/haxxv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
>>
File: Dark.png (1KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
1KB, 477x539px
>>127880298
>>127880375
>>127880469
>>127880647
>>127880754
>>127880828
Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead
>>
You are right, I'll screencap this.
>>
GOOGLE TELEGONY
>>
File: 1496131737413.png (272KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496131737413.png
272KB, 646x680px
Calm down bud, we're fine.
>>
i have the same viewpoint kinda
Another world war would kinda make some power vacuums , maybe it would fix world
>>
>>127880298
The AltRight is White nationalist and most of the time anti-enlightenment.

Also the fucking enlightenment isn't fucking Jewish, it may be shit but it's not Jewish. fuck's sake.

"Natural order" is a spook. We just need our race to survive.

>>127885640
maybe or it might be a time for some shitty party to take over. We need time for nationalism to keep growing. OP is too crazy
>>
File: Accept.png (48KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
Accept.png
48KB, 1400x900px
>>127885308
America is cucked aswell, in a very unique way besides your declining white population. The irony is how delusional you are to the fact that by the end of this century you will be <33% white, like South Africa was during the late 19th century. We tried to fix it at least, but we were too far gone by the time Verwoerd tried to with Apartheid, and all hope was gone when he was killed. Your government is but a tool of your (((greatest ally))).

You have the advantage of being armed and could make a difference of toppling your government, but it is extremely unlikely since you have already been pacified into thinking you are free when in fact you are not.

Niggers are niggers. I'm hundreds of kilometers away from them and any land claims. They don't bother me here.

You on the other hand die for Israel. You do their bidding and are happy like a good dog.
>>
File: 1490029966500.jpg (41KB, 471x676px) Image search: [Google]
1490029966500.jpg
41KB, 471x676px
>accelerationism
For America, yes. Or maybe France, whichever country is furthest along. The world needs either a sacrificial lamb to collapse utterly or a world war. Nothing else will do the trick.
>>
>>127885990
he's lunatic but he's right

"natural order" isn't a spook,
it's right

what will be the quality of race if you would let everyone survive - Weaklins ,mongrels, retarded people?
>>
File: Jadwiga_by_Bacciarelli.jpg (303KB, 557x762px) Image search: [Google]
Jadwiga_by_Bacciarelli.jpg
303KB, 557x762px
Yes, the catastrophic collapse of degenerate western civilization. How long have we been waiting for that, 50 years now? 100?
So far nothing collapsed, world keeps going and the people in power keep doing their shit. The only thing you achieve by isolating yourself in a 3rd world shithole is loosing any last bit of positive influence you might've had, had you actually tried to change something. Being a defetist cuck is easier though.
>>
>>127886332
You're not thinking, you're just having larpy wetdreams about the rise of the swastika, it won't happen.

right now, even if a total collapse happened, the kind of nationalism that would rise would be cucked and not very racial, and would it really be 100% in favor of deporting the browns? Ask yourself these real questions.

>>127886411
this is stupid, we face the real prospect of dying out now, and you're worried about weak and retarded fucks who won't even reproduce?
>>
You guys are fucking dumb. None of your anthropocentric little political schemes will matter when self-actualized worldwide technological networks adopt the remaining fleshy homo sapiens into their biosynthetic galactic milieu
>>
>>127886332
let me put it this way:

people need ideology to do the right thing, they won't spontaneously go full ethnonationalist, they don't have the language and thought process needed for that
>>
File: altright.png (29KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
altright.png
29KB, 1000x800px
>>127885990
Name some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes

Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos

Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones

Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer

Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.
>>
>>127880298
Let's look at this from a Thulean perspective
>>
File: rom.jpg (143KB, 618x852px) Image search: [Google]
rom.jpg
143KB, 618x852px
>>127886332
Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.
>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash in
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family

Following Varg's advice in one of his more recent videos: REVOLT against the modern world. The suggestions above are also advice from him, and I agree.
>>
File: 1485663661613.jpg (328KB, 2024x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1485663661613.jpg
328KB, 2024x1751px
>>127886470
consider how long it took the roman empire to collapse. that's the wrong word to describe what is happening anyway -- rot, decline or decay would be more appropriate.

regarding accelerationism. why not? we might as well be masters of our own destiny.
>>
>>127887424
He's just conveying Evola's advice, but makes good videos, although he can be a bit childish sometimes.
>>
>>127886662
well if they don't reproduce i don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1495421463038.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495421463038.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>127887186
the only one on your stupid list who is altright is Richard Spencer. Spencer says some stupid shit but he's overall good.

Man you must have a drop of khoi blood to have such low intelligence. How can you say McInnes and Trump are AltRight?

Are you just never on /pol/? smdh

>>127887344
>race dying
>"let's focus on bashing christians"
meanwhile white nationalist christian families pump out redpilled babies

I'm not Christian but this is just retarded.

>>127887424
>posts edgy memes
>still lives in dindustan
hmm
>>
File: conspiracy2-720x3401.jpg (63KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy2-720x3401.jpg
63KB, 720x340px
>>127886470
>That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

It's not being defeatist, it's realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now. There was no revolution in America after this betrayal, the last place in the world where citizens are still armed.

It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.
>>
>>127887722
maybe he posts edgy memes because he lives in dindustan?
>>
>>127887722
Spencer has decent ideas but he just comes across as low IQ and un-charismatic. He'll never be the leader he wants to be.
>>
alt right is gay
>>
File: the barn.png (388KB, 575x391px) Image search: [Google]
the barn.png
388KB, 575x391px
>>127887722
I live far away from future ground zero (first world countries) and far away from any dindus. Remote Karoo.
>>
>>127886662
>>127886872
I didn't actually mean to connect the content of my post with that pic; I completely agree. The response to whatever catastrophe marks the real end of the west's current paradigm will directly relate to whatever triggers it.
>>
>>127888241
Sent your coordinates to my black brothers.

You're going down whitey.
>>
>>127886662
Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.
>>
>>127888098
nonsense from your ass

>>127887942
but it's futile, he is clearly very deep into his own fantasy world which is so disconnected from what we need: White community building and networking, getting together and advocating for our people.

It can't be easy for him but this is just sad.

>>127888078
I am frequently annoyed by Spencer, he's kind of an ass, but he's not low IQ at all, he's a smart nerd, and he's actually semi-charismatic.

>>127888241
Learn to influence people and change minds, your extremely edgy larpy images are going to be seen as fringe idiocies even to most Boers.

We need to make our fucking nationalism normal not edgy. It must be normal for us to live and survive.

White power, brother.
>>
>>127887913
>it's realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses
They are not, however to see that you have to look beyond America, where the politics was always just a choice of various degrees of republicanism.
>Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now
Bad example. Trump was not a right wing candidate to begin with, there was no clue that this was ever the case.
>>
>>127888798
>edgy

The truth is edgy. I'm being completely honest. Nothing can be honey coated. If it's too "edgy" for someone, they don't have the backbone to fully comprehend how things work anyway.
>>
>>127888798
Alt right

more like gay right

amirite
>>
>>127880298

I'm now convinced there are two people in this world. Those that construct and those that destroy. Both are attempting to create something through these processes. However, the latter person is someone who someone whom does not know how to create and so believe that the invisible hand will create for them. The former person creates the bedrock of modern society. They understand how to create and go about making businesses and spreading knowledge and resources to unstable regions.

The people who want creation through fire are the misguided fools that have resulted in the death of millions. They're the runts and unimaginative that get cleansed once the fire starts. Because they can't exist in either world. They think the fire wo't burn them, but they're the weeds that catch first.
>>
>>127889252
I just called Žydrūnas Savickas he's coming round to beat you up
>>
File: 1485710061152.jpg (30KB, 456x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485710061152.jpg
30KB, 456x564px
>>127889030
Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.

>They are not, however to see that you have to look beyond America, where the politics was always just a choice of various degrees of republicanism.

Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.

In Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe you have it better, but you're in the middle of the future warzone.
>>
>>127889140
It actually takes a lot of backbone to be a community member, it's boring, we need to be a united front of people. That takes a lot of bullshit. People en masse don't just accept the truth.

Edginess doesn't win. Hitler in his day wasn't edgy like Neo Nazis are edgy. People didn't think opposition to Jews and nationalism were like "super super radical" like they do today.

The swastika was also not an extreme "hate symbol" in people's minds.

You mean well but you're fucking up. Sorry.

>>127889252
lolno thisisdumb

The AltRight is just normal people who basically support White nationalism. Even if the leaders are somehow controlled and fake, which I DON'T THINK... even then the AltRight is full of normal people who are just /pol/ irl.

smdh

>>127889651
OK now how do you convince people of your views here and make them matter and change things? If you have no answer, nothing means anything.

You're larping

You're living in a future collapse scenario.

Prepare for that possible collapse, but don't rely on it. ffs
>>
>>127890031
I'm not being edgy, you're just being kosher.
>>
>>127890153
this is a pul-out-of-your-ass answer and you know it, nothing I said is kosher

I'm radical, I'm dedicated, I'm pro-white and I'm redpilled. You just want to wallow in your fantasy world instead of being realistic.

I hope for your sake you're under 20. This is sad.
>>
>>127890031
alt right is well known term now and it's now becoming like sub-culture , not a movement

like hippies in 70s at first they
>Muh end war in vietnam , stop nuclear missiles

and later
>Look at me i have long hair and peace sign also i smoke weed
>>
>>127890031
Also, I'm not relying on it. If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another"FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?
>>
>>127889651
>In Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe you have it better
And why do you think that's the case? Because we worked for it (I'm talking about Poland, I don't know about the rest of EE). In the 90 we were just as cucked as the west, even worse. The only choices for us were either moderate leftists or literally ex-communists. It took almost two decades to change people's mindset just a bit, and we still have a long way to go. But it wouldn't have happened if everybody on the right just sat on their asses and awaited "the collapse"
>>
File: Life_is-hell.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Life_is-hell.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>127890353
>"Y-you're just trying to bring us down black pill cuck!"
>>
>>127889651
I've recently become disillusioned with democracy here in Britain. Both the main parties have been responsible for mass immigration, so why should voters expect them to lower it? It's in the interests of the Cultural Marxist for a variety of other cultures to be brought in and the interest of the capitalist for a large, low payed workforce to be brought in. We really only have an illusion of choice in reality.

But when I think about it an individual, powerful leader doesn't sound too appealing either, which makes me wonder if Varg is right about tribalism being the natural system of humanity.
>>
>>127890509
Yea a subculture of loyalty to the White race, and culture is everything.

>>127890648
>Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline
you are a defeatist cuck, this attitude will get us nowhere, I'm sure the ADL is happy as fuck that you think this way

You tool.

>>127890885
Y-you aren't trying to bring us down, you're just fucked in the head
>>
>>127890768
This polack gets it

Can't do much else in South Africa though, so he sits on his ass and fantasizes about a collapse and thinks his edgy imagery will change shit.

So sad
>>
>>127881001
why do you still live in SA?
>>
>>127890768
You still don't see the point. America and the West is cucked beyond belief, much more than Poland was. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo. Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal, but until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline.
>>
File: Lord.jpg (59KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
Lord.jpg
59KB, 411x599px
There is no hope for the world, other than in Christ.

The world has been on this path for a long time, there were bright spots, but it has always been chugging along, dust in the wind. There is no saving the west, there is no saving "our people".

The best system would be based around scattered small farms and towns, focused around family, community, and church life. I remember an old Twilight Zone episode, and an astronaut got transported to some alternate world like that. It is a life of true happiness and meaning, versus short pleasure and false gods. This would be as close to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth as you can get, but it in all practicality impossible due to human greed and desire.

The world is killing itself right now, the west has created a system that is not sustainable, relying on perpetual advance and "conquest", when there is only so much. Consumerism and rampant capitalism are just as much to blame for this as leftist degeneracy. You are not any better as a hedonistic capitalist that loves money than the idiotic communist dreamer who sucks up welfare and drugs. Both of those life styles are completely false and denying of the truth.

The only future any God fearing westerner has now is to "ride the tiger", and try to live a fruitful life while waiting for either the collapse or the second coming of Christ. And honestly, the west was destined to have this collapse. It happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, to Rome, and it will happen to "us". Any thought about actually being able to change this is delusion. What you are living in right now is not the revolution, it is the last push back, the dying scream. You can go ahead if you want, in fact it is a sign that you care, but it is in vain.

The globalist are in control of nearly everything, slowly infecting our children, our churches, and us. Daily you are infected with subtle attacks, but that is a story you already know.

Glory to God, and may the Lord have mercy on all who call to him. Good luck.
>>
>>127891289
Why move to future ground zero or somewhere I can get allah-u-akbared when I can just stay in a comfy remote farmstead far away from any potential danger or future war/financial disaster and far away from any Jewish influence or care? I'm but a humble farmer.
>>
>>127891384
>The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo.
it still is semi taboo even in eastern europe idiot,

you're just using that as an excuse to have no hope and the "only thing that will fix anything is total collapse"

jfc it's sad
>>
>>127891208
Says Israels personal lapdog.

>"Good goy, everything is fine, you are winning le ebin cultural war xdxdxd"
>>
File: 2016-07-19 22.14.43.jpg (839KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-19 22.14.43.jpg
839KB, 1080x1080px
>south africa
Faggots, you are the #1 cucks.

>be destroyed by anglo
>be killed without mercy
>have your families starving in english concentration camps
>voluntary supports the anglo afterwards
>attacks the germans who literally didn't harm you and even helped you in war with British Empire
>attacks germans again
>Cold War shit
>have sanctions from USA and UK
>still be a loyal lapdog

Unbelievable.
>>
>>127880298

People talk about "reducing human suffering" around the world, but then turn around and procreate squirting out more humans who will inevitably suffer. What a world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
>>
>>127891899
we don't need to win the cultural war, we need to win the economic war
>>
>>127892158
>Destroyed by Anglo
Resisted as hard as we could to the point of being genocided. 400k vs 80k are tough odds.
>Voluntary supports the anglo afterwards
There was a rebellion you know. Plus the anglos kept settling more anglos leading to a permanently divided country.

>Sanctions

That's not very loyal of us.
>>
>>127887722
Spencer is a fucking Communist sympathizer. His own political theory is a joke. Not even he is "alt-right". The only person that talks about the shit that needs to be talked about is Jared Taylor. He's old and literally the only person that speaks like old /pol/
>>
>>127891498
I actually agree with most of what you say, particularly the return to smaller, rural communities. However, I would strongly disagree that an increase in Christianity should accompany this change. Christianity is dying and the remnants of it are following more and more Judaic principles which emphasize meekness and straying further from the Pagan values which used to be encased in it. Just look at the Pope.

I would say Paganism holds the best set of values to accompany the system you proposed, and Christianity would likely hinder it.
>>
>>127880298

Black pill are demoralization threads.

EMBRACE THE OVERMAN!
>>
>>127891899
ya fucking right, I'm just a jew because I don't believe you're sane, lmfao

>>127892158
this is sadly true, Boers fucking agreed to end apartheid, they are actually cucks

I feel sorry for them, but the idea of "le based Boer" is fucking bullshit.

>>127892581
Spencer is just an intellectualfag who thinks the red army is fuckin c0000l, it's pathetic but he's actually not that bad.
>>
>>127892604
The effect of urban life is also that people become deracinated. Their social and cultural roots are cut and they lose all support networks that they used to have. They can no longer depend on their neighbours and relatives for help, so they need the government for that.

And because they don't live like farmers, they don't have the long-term mindset that farmers need in order to successfully farm. They stop thinking about the consequences of what they're doing, so they act with more hedonism and short sight.
>>
>>127892864
Then what's your plan? Are you going to start the revolution? No?

Then what I'm saying is true.
>>
>>127893351
"shut up if you have no revolutionary plan"
good one, chaim
>>
File: Richard Spencer0.png (431KB, 1871x397px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Spencer0.png
431KB, 1871x397px
>>127893035
>Spencer is just an intellectualfag

Good joke.
>>
File: 1466110606337.jpg (71KB, 597x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466110606337.jpg
71KB, 597x604px
anon, if you heard the call for revolution how would you respond?

would you wait or would you charge forward?

decide now
>>
>>127892566
A fucking Quebec didn't voluntary supports the crown (and they was literally surrounded by anglos), but you did.
>>
>>127893544
If it starts I would join.
If not? Retreat to a remote area and wait out the coming dystopia and collapse.
>>
>>127893519
Spencer isn't my leader, buy he actually doesn't make that bad of an impression on normies, you're wrong.
>>
File: hitler-and-himmler.jpg (67KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-and-himmler.jpg
67KB, 480x334px
>>127880298
you were sort of onto it, but then haha holy shit bro, its like you can't see anything to do, or rather lack the creativity to utilize such a labor base, especially in what you see as development of society leading to decadence. Although true, you're only bitching and complaining about a problem in society that with the right mind can turn into a game changer in labor and productivity for a nation and whatever goals it may have
>>
File: 1471148229362.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471148229362.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>127893544
Charge

I have nothing to live for
>>
>>127880298

Could you guys post me your other sources of red-pills and (((coincidences))), thanks

>>127893782
>>
>>127893793
>he actually doesn't make that bad of an impression on normies

Just don't talk shit about football, amirite?
>>
>>127893753
You do realize we were 40% Anglo after the war right? 80% of the Boers could be against something but then the Anglo policy wins with the majority.

Apartheid was a means to initially separate the races in the multicultural cities and later move them back to their original homelands or “Bantustans” (Lesostho, Swaziland and Botswana are all Bantustans), though Hendrik Verwoerd was murdered before he could move onto the grand Apartheid stage and the petty laws of separation in cities remained for the next 20 years.
>>
>>127893519
wow someone said something in a screencap they must be right
>>
>>127880298
>It means enlightenment values
no it doesn't, not even a little.

all successful minarchist civilizations of the west are pre-christain excepting the early western expansion of the USA. you're a retard and I hope you die in a painful way.
>>
>implying world history wont continue to be a series of periods with slightly different living conditions for europeans
>>
>>127894137
Of course it doesn't but that's not what the average person believes. Now being conservative means defending gays from muslims.
>>
>>127894108
If you listen to his speeches, ever, it's never anything but shouting or riddles.

>muh dark clouds and shampoo
>>
>>127880298
I have a nice little image for the intel friends.
Imagine 5 guys sitting on the finger tip or knuckles of a hand formed as a middle finger.

The hand should be red and the guys sitting on top should be black.
Should also be good as a band cover.
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1536x2048px
>>127880298
Bump
Although I have some hope for a civil war but thats it anons.
Also fuck these alt rite spencer shills infesting us.
>>
>>127894893
Dude complain about real issues with Spencer

>doesn't choose to engage hostile random femcow while working out
not a good reason you dumb faggot
>>
>>127885990
>muh alt lite white power
Typical american retard
>>
>>127895111
>alt light
>white power
pick 1, you don't know fucking anything about America, clearly
>>
File: 1495480552314.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495480552314.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>127880298
Liberalism cannot be defeated, only destroyed.
It has been proven that religious beliefs affect the brain in the same way sex, love and drugs do. This is important to realize because liberalism has morphed into a religion of its own, with a gospel to follow (diversity is our strength/multiculturalism/one race human race/etc etc) and heretics to burn at the cross (racists, xenophobes, islamaphobes, nazis, etc etc)
The same people who burned countless people for disbelieving, the same people who punished men like Galileo for "heresy" are now the same people who are pushing us over the cliff while ignoring reality itself.
These people will never see the truth. Even if they are beaten and raped, they will continue to believe in the religion of liberalism because it makes them FEEL good. That's all that matters to them, how they feel at the moment. They are prepared to destroy our entire civilization for their own selfish needs.

The only way to avert the coming disaster is to take power and put our boots on their necks. They must be allowed no freedom to preach publicly, to teach (brainwash) in education, or to place propaganda via the media. They must be completely and totally dominated and controlled.
If we fail in this act, our civilization will wilt and die, and these very same people will be dominated by the conquerors instead.
>>
>>127893044
Which is one of the main issues I have with Democracy - people vote for someone they think will help them personally within a short time period.

I think the effect of urbanization on the mindset of a nation is particularly interesting. Would so many people have supported mass immigration in Britain if they had been in touch with the land, and been aware that this island in particular is overcrowded? You can barely escape the urban environment here, and the few areas you can escape are diminishing in the unceasing conquest for a greater population.
>>
>>127894648
I don't give a shit, he's not a net negative. The people that think he's a neo-nazi won't ever give anyone like him a shot because they're brainwashed and I think he raises good points in interviews. And besides we only stand to gain from having more figures and more discussion about our ideas going on. I don't give a shit if he's not the second coming of Hitler.
>>
>>127895316
>rockwell
>helped to solidify the "WHITE=NAZI" kike narrative
good man but a fuckup, you shouldn't blindly believe what he said

Not saying you shouldn't read him but Rockwell came up with his worldview and a lot of it was incorrect or misapplied.
>>
File: 1473541355256s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473541355256s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>127895241
That you've gone from 90% to 54% white in the span of some 50 years?

Brazil is 47% white as comparison.

Burgers are hilarious in that they believe they aren't cucked yet they've been one of the most heavily cucked and still proudly die for israel.

But hey, least you elected fucking BASTE Trump amirite?
>>
>>127895094
Kek sure thing
Spencer said
>faggotry is european
>jews are ok remember the 6 million
>I love zionism
>gays are okay
>nazis are ebil
Do I need to continue ?
>>
>>127895536
I've been critical of Rockwell's methods, I'm well aware. No worries.
>>
File: 1486124858000.jpg (122KB, 1280x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1486124858000.jpg
122KB, 1280x1354px
>>127895536
>"Don't believe rockwell! He wasn't kosher enough!
>>
>>127889313
>The people who want creation through fire are the misguided fools that have resulted in the death of millions. They're the runts and unimaginative that get cleansed once the fire starts. Because they can't exist in either world. They think the fire wo't burn them, but they're the weeds that catch first.

Bs
>>
>>127895562
This
Americans are so ignorant of their own denies that its laughable. They praise dickie and anglin as some new fascist guys compareing them to mosley and such.
>>
>>127895474
>I don't give a shit

A retard is only going to attract like-minded retards. I was once a liberal, mind you, but if you can get me through facts and the truth then you have an ally. Not everyone thinks like you.
>>
>>127895627
Also
>getting beaten up by a shit eating antifa and being afraid of a feminist cow
Pretty based amirite?
>>
File: boSS.jpg (62KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
boSS.jpg
62KB, 500x718px
>>127886470
I agree with you
Op is basically reciting Varg

Its impossible to predict the future and nobody knows how long this shitshow of a "civilization" will last
So instead of "preparing for the collapse", make the best out of the situation you have now
The only thing you really can do to prepare for the future is becoming armed and maybe receive military training

And it doesnt really matter
Even if it all goes down, human nature wont change
We will make the same "mistakes" again and again and again because thats what our very own nature makes us do

The only thing that really matters is that you survive, make your family and offspring survive and achieve as much honor as you can
Because thats the only thing you can want, because thats what made us survive and become the dominant species on the planet and therefore decided our genetical predisposition through evolution

Ironically, through millenials, this is also what created all this mess today
>>
>>127895627
he never said he LOVEZ zionism tard, but anyway almost no one in the altright agrees with everything Spencer says, we just put up with him

>>127895879
>>127895879
lmfao you're so stupid, Anglin is 100x more hardcore than Spencer, but even so I don't love either Spencer or Anglin

No one thinks they're the new fascist leader. Fuck off.

>>127895823
I like Rockwell, faggot, as my post said

>>127895777
reasonable post, thanks anon.
>>
>>127896239
>almost no one in the altright agrees wit-

Thinking the >le altright may may xdxd"
is a thing and not a media label.
>>
>>127880828
>Trump is a good goy.

This is the longest KLOOMPFT BTFO post I have ever seen
>>
>>127896048
This is why I argue that Spencer can't be a leader - he's uninspiring. Perhaps a lot of it's to do with the modern age where heckling can be put on video and the person humiliated, but I just don't see much of a future for him as a leader. I haven't even looked into his views too much aside from knowing he's an ethnonationalist.
>>
>>127896130
*millenias
lol
I mean thousands of years not the generation
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>127896239
>h-he never directly said that b-btfo
Kek so what afraid your eceleb kike plant gets exposed?

I have talked to americans who belive in that shit pretty hilarious.
Go and fap to your men with fake tits in a maga hat faggot.
>>
>>127896417
>not knowing it's a white nationalist online movement that started over a year before the Hillary speech
you so dumb

>>127896456
Agreed, but Spencer isn't really going to be the big leader, he's still an OK guy. He gets lots of bad coverage on political websites, but normal people are pretty reasonably impressed by him alot.
>>
>>127886470
We've experienced a massive collapse in values which has been propagated by the increased access to media.

I'm not sure if anyone is claiming there will be one massive, violent collapse that will suddenly occur.
>>
>>127894893
I assume he just wanted to her to have a suitable mating partner. He cares for society.
>>
Isn't it pasta? If not, OP, you are wise guy.
>>
>>127896690
stop posting your gay fantasies, faggot, you know it's bullshit, anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 720x405px
>>127896447
>implying he isnt
>>
>>127896690
>that pic
lulz, Jack donovan is based though
He also has german ancestry
>>
>>127896696
>white nationalist online movement

"yeah boi!! we use the power of may mays and kek to fight sjws! xdxdxd"

kys
>>
>>127896814
I've been brooding for a bit.
>>
File: South africa.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
South africa.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>127880298
Lol, south african dude stretched to the point he starts to make threads on this shit.
bit late for that aint it.
SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day
https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

did you know that south africa was unpopulated for 100,000 years until whites showed up.
And im not speaking of just the country, i mean the whole fucking south used to be whites that attracted some emigrating hunters to the erea, they fed them thaught them agriculture and this cause the africans to surge in population numbers. africa was sparsely inhabitation before then and allolt of areas where empty of ppl as africans used a slash and burn agricultural technique.

When ever the whites leave/get raped to death in a landgrab the blacks simply starve again
>>
>>127896815
Nice gymnastics. But you still didnt show an argument now did you?
>>
How is this not nihilistic are you implying that after everything gets reset we won't just be headed to the same point again? Do you honestly believe that the same ideologies that led us here won't appear once again?
>>
File: 1496154512070.jpg (706KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496154512070.jpg
706KB, 1500x2000px
>>127886332
France will do it, but here is the think. every white nation is set up to fall like this. and they are all near. america has its mexicans and nigs. they are citizens. what yha gone do about it.

It is the same premise as ww2, one nation will rise. and all the (((other nations))) will break the treaty and back stab the one that rise.
A brother war will ensue ,(((they))) make fuck ups like charging all the anglos in to mg fire to destroy bloodlines of ione side. the other side loses the war and gets send to gulags if they have intelect or ability, or even spirit.

It is a genetic selection of the meek. just like naploen put the tall, (non saksen and superior) men on the front. they got exterminated in the very same battle that enabled the rothchilds to buy up england by use of false battle reports.
>>
>>127896815
>"D-don't say that! He's fucking BASTE"
>>
File: Worse then zombies.jpg (168KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
Worse then zombies.jpg
168KB, 800x445px
>>127887722
How is that going to change a thing, american white babies are a minority.
>>
File: image.png (757KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
757KB, 640x960px
>>127897835
"Based af duud xd"
>>
>>127897777
Unfortunate truth.
>>
>>127898002
"3-D CHESS"
>>
>>127896447
>KLOOMPFT
I'm glad you were on our side
>>
>>127898145
>kloompft
>not brahnland blimphffffth
>>
File: 1485242153831.jpg (210KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1485242153831.jpg
210KB, 829x1475px
>>127896447
I try my best.
>>
>>127897750
They will because that is human nature. There is no end point. Just a different level.
The battle field and the tools changed, the monkey stays the same for a really really long time.
>>
File: american concentration camps.jpg (149KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
american concentration camps.jpg
149KB, 1200x843px
>>127897777
>america has its mexicans and nigs. they are citizens. what yha gone do about it.
Implying that's ever stopped us before. All we need is the will to see it through and we could fix everything.
>>
File: WILD APES ATACK HUMANS.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
WILD APES ATACK HUMANS.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>127895879
>>127896130 yeah go fight, die fur das fatherland, you will be drone striked btw.
>>
>>127898684
>
>>
>>127880647

How thoughtful of you.
>>
>>127898558
They're half your population. Your entire population has embraced altruism. There will be no day of the rope unless you can get 1% of the population (3 million young men) to overthrow the government, which isn't likely.
>>
>>127886855
This nigga gets it
>>
>>127897058
So did I and my close associates. Eventually, we came to similar conclusions - to the point of buying remote land in manchuria, will leave city soon. Would write it better probably, but my english isn't as good.

Just wanted you to know, I have great respect for you.
>>
File: baruch levy to karl marx.jpg (125KB, 476x829px) Image search: [Google]
baruch levy to karl marx.jpg
125KB, 476x829px
>>127898336
>>127898558
wtf, it is a cancer leaching of of you. and you are acting though about it ignoring the facts.
Whites are dying out in america and they are speeding this up by the mexicans and black american citizens who breed like rabbits.

Then any "white" place is being flooded with refugees from the ME as we speak.
ow and africans too.
texas is being taken over by them and your white vestibules will fall.

>like said, to stupid /arrogant to realize it
>>
>>127899017
Good luck. You have at least taken steps to ensure you survive the collapse. Your genes will continue to live on.
>>
File: immigration act and nationality.png (382KB, 1817x1015px) Image search: [Google]
immigration act and nationality.png
382KB, 1817x1015px
>>127898558
>>127899017 implying they wont hunt every single remote location down.
>>
>>127887722
You speak like you hold the alt right in a positive light. Disgusting desuu
>>
File: 1390709460009.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1390709460009.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>127880298
Hedonistic nihilism and apathy are the answers
>>
File: the_course_of_empire.jpg (1018KB, 800x2533px) Image search: [Google]
the_course_of_empire.jpg
1018KB, 800x2533px
>>127898684
There is nothing more in life
If you die a heroes death in the line of duty for your country so your family may live you go to valhalla and thats it
The best thing that can happen
Basically every warrior culture inside ancient civilizations knew that
>>
>>127898923
Trump's election, even if he's a Jew puppet, is proof that there is a substantial portion of the population that are sick of the country's direction.
Our Revolution against Britain didn't have any support until the British tried to take our guns, then it kicked off. The same will happen in the future, it's certain. I don't know when it'll happen or how but it will happen if history and the populace's growing discontent are anything to go by.
>>
>>127899152
It's a waste of time to try and understand a kosher nationalist. Don't bother with him.
>>
>>127899152
What are you talking about? I never said Whites aren't dying out; America is in a dire situation and it's only going to get worse. But there will be a breaking point. Americans, or should I say right leaning Americans who still believe in the original tenants of the country's founding, will not go quietly into the night.
Have you not been paying attention to our political scene here? We don't want refugees and we want the borders sealed and all all illegals kicked out. We're looking for peaceful solutions, and when that fails, you'll see the bloodiest civil war in human history.
>>
>>127899349
Low priority. The Jews themselves are just power hungry and don't realize their pipe dream will collapse in on itself. Once the dust has settled, those that remain should have realized by then who was the cause and attempt to make sure it does not happen again.
>>
>>127899403
See>>127881001
>>
>>127899152
>texas is being taken ove rby them and your white vestibules will fall
I live in Texas, we know what's going on. If Texas goes blue in a couple decades then the country will be denied any peaceful, political solutions to the problems we face.
>>
>>127899422
>Trump's election, even if he's a Jew puppet

No need to read further. It's no victory if we can never win. All your politicians are kosher. Stop relying on them, rely on yourself and those close to you.
>>
>>127899989
>All your politicians are kosher
I know! We all know, our Congress has an 8% approval rating for god's sake. No one is happy. If anything, Trump showing his true colors makes it easier to prove to those who still have faith in the system that it's broken and can't be repaired.
The country is beginning to tear at the seams as the divisions of both sides grow. (non liberal) Whites don't want to become a minority and are growing tired of the entire government. These Whites also have guns, lots of them and have the traditional rebellious spirit that birthed our nation.

Like I said, at some point it's going to break and there will be a second American civil war.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 750x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 750x411px
>>127899989
B-but 5d space pazaak
>>
>>127900569
I hope there is for your sake. I really do.
>>
>>127900569
I forgot to add: the government is well aware of what's coming, which is why they've been militarizing the police and trying to take as many guns away from citizens as they can. They need complete control over this growing discontent or they'll all hang.
>>
File: 1488178694140.jpg (6KB, 181x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488178694140.jpg
6KB, 181x168px
>>127899808
I don't give a fuck about civilization.
Why should I?
The world is eating itself from the inside out.
I have morals and principles, but I can only affect what's in front of me. The bigger picture can't matter to me when I'm already killing myself slowly just to survive. It's a bit ironic, sure.
You know what I can do, though? I can carry the burdens of the people around me. I often do jobs for cheaper or even for free when I see someone in need. All of my friends know they can rely on me.
Some of them appreciate it, some don't even realize they're catching a break. That doesn't matter.
If I can make MY world a better place, then fuck the rest. They're already blinded and enslaved.
At the end of the day, I can't be bothered to look at the bigger picture.
That's why I drown my sorrows. It's why I've resigned to help only those that I can.
Although, I guess I care a little.
I'm here, aren't I?
>>
>>127900776
Then hang them.
>>
File: The future.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The future.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
The human race is sick, society is sick. The natural order has been paused
We're living in a planet where the weakest are breeding, where the idiots are breeding and the deformed and disabled are breeding. Then their kids are becoming the next world leaders

Logic and rational thought is dying. Kids are obsessed with celebrity culture rather than their own country. Hardcore leftism is shutting down freedom of expression, forcing politicians and people to hold their tongue when it comes to controversial matters, causing many of these serious problems to get worse and worse.

There needs to be an economic collapse or some sort of major catastrophe, where tens of millions die. The natural order needs to be
un paused, this degenerate materialistic society needs to stop.
When I look at the picture I posted with this comment, it looks so right, these vile degenerate cities which many live in are awful. Filled with idiots obsessed with fashion and hip, its disgraceful.
>>
>>127896130

'No!'
>>
>>127897777
Truth. Finally we Germans are declared as evil because we are fed up and start to rage again. Backstabbed. Bam. Ultimate evil again.

This Germanic Tribes are on (((the))) list:
Gothic, Vandalic, Burgundian, Lombardic, Old High German, Old Frankish, Old Saxon, Old Frisian, Old English, and Old Norse
>>
>>127886332
>The world needs either a sacrificial lamb to collapse utterly or a world war.
I would rather choose the war. No country should sacrifice itself. If one of us goes down than everyone will but we have a shot at surviving it together that way.
>>
File: 1495740500365.jpg (56KB, 648x655px) Image search: [Google]
1495740500365.jpg
56KB, 648x655px
>>127901235
Very true anon.
>>
>>127880375
What about the kings? Royal families and dynasties have been around for a while as well.
>>
>>127880298
NRX

socialmatter.net

Wake up
>>
>>127901235
true, bro. Give us firebombings in Dresden - but make this stop. plz.
>>
>>127901235
You can see the extent to which society is sick by people's aversion to eugenics.
Apparently it is immoral to want to improve your species, to keep criminals from breeding or people with bad genetics from propagating them. What is natural for life, is apparently wrong for humans.

>>127900762
What's going on in South Africa? Aren't the negros about to genocide the Whites there?
>>
>>127901790
The most humane scenario would be a little ice age which limits food production in the Northern Hemisphere. Probably caused by a massive eruption. Your country would come first. Non-food producing cities become liabilities. The 3rd world starves.

Other than that war is the only other option.
>>
>>127889313

Ttttttwwwwwwfffffoooooooo

Scccccoooooooooooppppssssssss?????
>>
>>127901235
This
Its just horryfiying to think what we are still not at the end of all this Degeneracy
>>
File: It`s always the jews.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
It`s always the jews.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>127899415
>>
>>127902179
>Apparently it is immoral to want to improve your species, to keep criminals from breeding or people with bad genetics from propagating them. What is natural for life, is apparently wrong for humans.

I know its crazy.
Politics know is based on emotion and knee jerk reaction. This is mainly down to allowing women to vote, you find women are more likely to vote for the easy options in elections rather than the right way to do things.

As someone once said
"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
>>
File: 1493595268277.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1493595268277.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>127902895
>>
File: america white.jpg (111KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
america white.jpg
111KB, 750x1124px
>>127899755
>I never said Whites aren't dying out;

Al i hear is wants, no do`s. your fucked anmurician
>>
>>127902690
This is just the beginning.
years ago we never heard of "safe spaces" and "gender fluid children" its getting worse and worse.
>>
File: effidiots.jpg (63KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
effidiots.jpg
63KB, 850x564px
>>127899762
Dont you realize that they have that round up of remote areas plan ready and in place for action. wtf dude..
>>
>>127886332
sacrifice us
>>
File: pepe hopeless.jpg (30KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hopeless.jpg
30KB, 597x519px
>>127880298
Stop this

Please

Just let us go on hoping. If it has to fall, so be, it will fall. I can't walk forward in life without some hope for my children anon
>>
>>127899934
Its not about blue or red, its about black and white,. you are being killed of and replaced. they target all with location in america with this. go do some research on it and you see that all the white rural farmers locations are being flooded. they did the same in my country. they whites areas gained the rapugeecenters. result is all the blond populations gained a shit ton of shitskins. it is all planed.
>>
>>127903279
One must try your best. An isolated semi-arid region on the ass end of Africa is where I'm bunkering up.
>>
File: CJG9D8zVEAABEsA.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CJG9D8zVEAABEsA.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>>127890885
>>
>>127903506
You do have hope. >>127880647
>>
>>127902210
First week, all the shit skins have a organized riot killing all the whites, the end.
When the mussies rise up as one as is there is nothing the gornment can do. ther is not enough police or army. you thik when shit goes down whites stand a single %. nope they are not organized and will be overrun by the most likely armed mobs.
>>
>>127903124
>no do's
We elected a moron with no political experience whatsoever because he said he'd stop refugees from coming in, would close the border, kick out the illegals and bring jobs back.
We're trying peaceful solutions, however misguided they may be, so fuck off.

>>127903532
You're preaching to the choir, friend. Obama wanted to start placing non-Whites into majority White communities, which is partly what triggered the massive backlash against the democrats the last election.
Ultimately it's black vs white, but for the time being, it's also blue vs red. Life is still too comfortable for people to grab their guns and start shooting.
Do you really think we don't know we're being replaced? We've been forced out of most of our cities.
>>
>>127903817
Hence why I advocate just leaving it all to burn and try to outlast it.
>>
>>127903817
>thinking that the shitskins are organised
>>
>>127896456
Nathan Damigo is superior. Marine inf, well spoken, punches commies, and doesn't seem like a pussy/feminine. He also is more normy friendly because of how charismatic he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79iRxux0Msg&t=18s
>>
stop the television and metrics stupidity. That's a power switch, it's not catastrophic. There are ways to do that peacefully but alpha's are being too beta about it.
>>
>>127903912
>Do you really think we don't know we're being replaced?

Clearly yes. Or at the very least the majority of you don't care, otherwise mass pogroms and lynchings would have happened by the 70s.
>>
>>127903817
Whites subconsciously gather as a group when their population begins to dwindle. You'll see more ethnic based politics (in the favor of Whites) in the coming years as it becomes more apparent that the population is being replaced.
Look at the extent governments in Europe are going to quiet any dissent. Brussels has outright admitted they want to ban right wing parties. They wouldn't be doing this if there weren't a rising tide against their plans.
>>
>>127904294
See>>127904290
>>
>black pill, dont do a shit, just sit a watch the anhimilation of the white human race.

Fuck u we are contrarevolucionarios and will always be. Start fighting back in any way you can, and continue to fight always and always.
In 5 years nobody gives a shit about things like inmigration politics now its getting main level talk.

Shut up and fight for your life, or die like a pig.
>>
File: Truck true africa.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Truck true africa.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>127903100
Implying nigs will feel shame.
jesus name got tainted by Christianity brought to you by the jews.

Jesus challenged their presumption and their
power in His day and He seriously interfered with
their graft when He drove the money changers- out
of the temple in Jerusalem. That act summed up
His entire career He was an indignant, earnest
reformer. The Sanhedrin had reached the lowest
depth of corruption. The murder of Jesus ended
its criminal reign for a time. The Jews as a
mass did not understand what was happening;
they had been misled by the Sanhedrin and the
rabbis. The Sanhedrin consisted of seventy men

who ruled civil affairs. They had previously ruled
criminal affairs which power was taken from them
by the Roman government. There was also an-
other Sanhedrin consisting of twenty men, who
ruled religious affairs.- Jesus fought both of them.
Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.
>>127903552
And how long would it take for an negroid to stumble on to your farm calling over his buddie nigs to raid you because they are hungry.
>>
>>127904290
Whites knew back then but they just moved into the suburbs. They convinced themselves that they could avoid it all by staying in rich neighborhoods and living the capitalist lifestyle, that the coming chaos wouldn't affect them.
Mass pogroms and lynchings won't happen until the quality of life declines. Happy people don't go out causing trouble, and right now most can still watch football and have BBQ's every weekend.
>>
>>127881001
Be safe anon, i love you
>>
>>127904887
Arabs (and especially negros) are notoriously terrible fighters. They may excel in cowardly attacks like the one you posted, but in an armed conflict they are easily broken and routed by White European armies.
>>
>>127904553
You clearly did not read the entire OP
>>
>>127880469
>a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).
lol
>>
>>127898002
that isn't richard spencer
>>
>>127904887

I'd shudder to know the number of Mosques throughout the continent that have basements stuffed full of assault rifles.
>>
>>127904887
My favourite webm, kraut bitch got rekt.
>>
>>127900776
Not hanging, showing what kind of usefull meat they really are. Living meatpolice.
>>
>>127880298
Take the REAL Black Pill you faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
File: winnie-mandela-slovo_flag.jpg (94KB, 580x501px) Image search: [Google]
winnie-mandela-slovo_flag.jpg
94KB, 580x501px
>>127880298

There is no "if" about it. Jew World Order is already here.
>>
>>127906896
Aye, more reason to just stop playing the Jew's games.
>>
File: north korea.png (522KB, 653x802px) Image search: [Google]
north korea.png
522KB, 653x802px
>>127907527
The whole reason sa is target because of its rare earth minerals, first it was the diamonds .
>>
>>127904553

Well delivered post!
>>
>>127890982
Tribalism is the natural system of humanity, yes.
>>
>>127907527
We ll show you how to play games, my friend.
>>
>>127909144
You overstepped your lines you fucking nigger.
Now you will pay us off, with none of the benefits we would have provided.
>>
hey wanna start making a list of NGOs that would help white people who are waking up/already redpilled/black pilled to organize and improve each other's lives and livelihoods?
We could do stuff like
-food drives type of things
-firearm training
-agriculture training
-shared housing/development
-business skills and etiquette
Idk, does this sound like a good idea instead of moaning and groaning about being replaced and how shit society is and staying and playing vidya instead of trying to make it live able for fellow white folk?
>>
File: 1470519190482.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470519190482.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>127895627
He is controlled opposition. A complete puppet trying to poison the well.

If the Alt Right in 'murica wants to survive they need to ditch the Dickie "bitch tits" Spencer.
>>
File: frig off rebels.gif (2MB, 151x199px) Image search: [Google]
frig off rebels.gif
2MB, 151x199px
>>127880298
wait for the catastrophe, then do your best to prosper. This isn't a real blackpill, it just means you're going to have to work hard and be lucky.
>>
>>127909614
I m not just moaning about being replaced, there is more to it and we ll trim down your kind to a reasonable substantail amount. And we do not give a fuck about law, better luck next time.
Think of the middle finger and the five guys, we inspired them and they inspire us.
>>
>>127906448
Lol who the fuck is this disgusting looking pleb who thinks he's so high and mighty because he falls for /pol9k/ memes?
>>
The strong consumes the weak, sadly, it's how life works. We have been slaves since the first society, the clever will always take advantage of the stupid.
This nature's order is somehow defeated, the evil is gone and you have your perfect, dream society. It survives a bajillion years, conquers galaxies. What's next? We're a bunch of sentient meat programmed to kill and breed. They, whatever they even are or aren't, might have succeeded, I might be doing exactly what they want but I don't see the point to all of this. I'm more interested in the pill that goes deeper.
>>
>>127911435
Deeper?
>>
>>127910912
What are you even talking about? Reading over your posts and I'm just really confused where your coming from and what you're arguing for. I'm getting strong schizo/autist or maybe even drunk as shit vibes from you.
Care to explain yourself a bit?
>>
>>127912552
I got the same feeling.
>>
File: 1482962510032.jpg (45KB, 426x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482962510032.jpg
45KB, 426x454px
>>127886662
You insinuate there are no more great leaders left.
>>
>>127912552
I m gonna fuck up your whole operation just because you are a bunch of vermin.
>>
>>127914041
What operation? I am but a humble farmer.
>>
File: 1467173618153.jpg (64KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1467173618153.jpg
64KB, 797x957px
>>127901235
Very well said, lad.
>>
>>127880375
>A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe

Stopped reading here, get off your computer, leave your house, never come back for the warm food and the warm bed, and then you can talk.
>>
>>127914341
>without chucking away technology

I'm talking about the social structure, I'm not one of those primitive activists. Meaning no cities. Spread industry, most people growing their own food ect.
>>
>>127914172
Your daily errection is humble, i assume.
Exactly what young men like, no real talk you are just a dumb motherfucker to be honest and you profit from the zeitgeist.
>>
>>127914341
>Stopped reading here
Good for you. Now close this thread.
>>
>>127914341
Physical comfort doesn't necessarily equate to happiness. Too much of anything is a bad thing.
>>
>>127914041
What operation? Don't you know pol is satire? I'm literally just shitposting and have never had any intention of following up on anything that I or others have proposed to do here. Why would I? I'm too comfy, I have a nice life after all. If anything I'll help brainstorm for the lulz but thinking I'm personally invested in any of this is where the spotlight of the joke is glaring entirely on you bro
>>
>>127914614
There are no 'primitive activists' though. If you mean anarcho-primitivism, then that is basically what you described. They never wanted to destroy technology or something.
>>
>>127914670
Are you high or some shit? What you're saying makes no sense. Start from the beginning, or better yet type in German and then I'll just google translate it.
>>
>>127914614
Yeah, that will not change unless you do something radical.
>>
>>127914949
Yeah that's what I meant.
>>
>>127915137
Reply meant for>>127914967
>>
>>127914792
Go to the woods you primitive monkey, don't use the computer if you consider yourself one with nature.
>>
>>127914670
>>127914041

>>127914976
>better yet type in German and then I'll just google translate it.
Hahah fo real
>>
>>127881001
you get it, you get it.
>>
File: 1496079340267.jpg (167KB, 612x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496079340267.jpg
167KB, 612x505px
>>127915316
Your time will come.
>>
>>127915316
You took what I said in that sentence way too literally.
>>
>>127915419
ayyy
>>
>>127915442
what's the flag on the right?
>>
>>127915692
Khmer Rouge.
>>
File: 1486298232027.jpg (864KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486298232027.jpg
864KB, 1153x1600px
>>127915745
Ah I see
>>
>>127914949
You are not even the german dumb motherfuckers are investing in cyber now to the point when i hear someone talking about army that i know a certain certainty they will go into that. You are not doing it for the lulz and neither is your shizzard squad. But where there is grief there is a buyer, and i will sell it to the highest bidder.

>>127914976
Ich organisiere einen arschfick dass du danach keinen buchstabensuppe mehr essen kannst weil du hoffst dass nur die buchstaben a bis rsch in deiner scheisse vorhanden sind.
>>
What is the black pill? I cant keep up with this shit im still bogpilled
>>
File: 1495620267985.jpg (74KB, 590x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495620267985.jpg
74KB, 590x568px
>>127915984
>larping this hard
>>
File: dao.jpg (45KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
dao.jpg
45KB, 626x626px
>>127915442

i really like that picture
>>
We are of the same mind, AfrikanerBro. /pol/ still hasn't awoken to the massive blackpill that is dysgenic collapse. Thank you for spreading awareness.

What is your opinion on Julius Evola?

God help us all.
>>
>>127915442
Stupid ruskies.
>>
>>127880298
The real blackpill?
History is absolutely nothing like you think it is. The countries that exist today have existed for thousands and thousands and thousands of years.
The population of actual human beings on this planet is astronomically smaller than 7 billion.
The only purpose of the things you read about exist only to control you, and for unknown reasons.
Reincarnation is real, and you have been through this many times.
>>
File: ouch..jpg (420KB, 1920x1309px) Image search: [Google]
ouch..jpg
420KB, 1920x1309px
>>127893351
Your pessimism is just one side of the coin, things can change for the worse, they can also spring forward for the betterment.
populations have purposely been made stupid for a long time, results are typical. All things in balance tho-- if things are bad, they wont stay that way forever, it will cycle back.

If you look around in nature, sometimes out of the nastiest shit comes the most beautiful things.
>>
>>127916354
I've read a bit about him, but not yet enough to fully make a judgment.

It took me some time to come to terms with this. Feels like I've been through every type of viewpoint and at the end of the road I realized what I've said in the OP.

I might remake this thread in the future and spread this viewpoint more.
>>
>>127897777
Jesus christ. France is lost.

I can't understand how ignorant people are of this and if you point it out they won't think it is a bad thing. The country is dead. 1/3 people will be niggers in 30 years. It's over.
>>
>>127916739
>Red herring mumbo jumbo implying some sort of time paradox and reincarnation.

Gtfo
>>
>>127880298
I've been hoping for the comet to hit the planet for a looooooong time. 90% need to die and we need to start over.
>>
>>127916781
What's happening right now isn't nature, it's anything but natural. I agree with the last sentence, hence why i think it's time for either a drastic reshaping of western nations or we just wait out the storm, let the world destroy itself (nasty) and rebuild with proper foundations, us, those that realized what was coming and why it happened, those that survive. (beautiful).
>>
>>127916739
The reincarnation your are talking about is narrowing down your perception for certain psychological reasons. Because it makes things easier, unless you can profit from that.
But i assume you are the same faggot that thinks really smug, dont you?
Just like the gchq with their interesting shaping of their puzzles because it requires a certain shape of your shitheads.
It requires a certain specification of your shithead, like a submission of your mind to a certain specification. I assume that these kind of people like a certain kind of order and comfort so they can focus their minds on a certain task. Your cybertary will take it to that level otherwise there will be too much noise, i like the word cybertary.
>>
>>127917409
Comet might be a bit too severe depending on the size. If you're talking the one like from 65 million years ago that's going to destroy us as a species.
>>
>>127917686
Still don't really understand your posts. They are incoherent and almost unreadable.
>>
>>127880298
you're just pissed your country is failing. you sound like a pathetic fucking cuck 'muh no reason to live' then kill yourself already faggot
>>
>>127918394
Quite the opposite. If you actually read the OP I'm trying to tell you how to survive and make sure your descendants live past these troubled times.
>>
>>127918394
It's not just his country retard. SA is the future for all white countries. They don't want white people to know, hence media blackout on it.
>>
>>127918518
>i'm not being a despondent depressed nihilistic edgelord
>i'm simply offering advice
>first line of post is 'dark ambient neoclassical depressing music'
explaining 'gravity of the situation' to me like i'm a teenager you condescending asshole, you are shitting up this board with your pseudo philosophical bullshit 'muh diminishing returns' 'muh kabuki theater' you sound like a bird chested community college professor
>>
I for some reason still wanna stay in this society. I hate most of it but I like things like 4chan, exercising, music streaming, vidya. Maybe i'm just a different flavor of degenerate.
>>
>>127919201
>all white countries are like african countries

umm sweetie no
>>
>>127919352
See>>127886235
>>
>>127919554
your country is 15% African
>>
File: 200515161-002.jpg (112KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
200515161-002.jpg
112KB, 358x477px
how do i turn this
<------------

into the face that stomps on my enemies faces?
>>
>>127919478
You are materialistic, consumerism,etc. We all are. Society is sick, which is why it is being destroyed by primitives who only focus on basic shit, which is survival.
>>
File: 1486302553261.jpg (2MB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1486302553261.jpg
2MB, 3000x1997px
>>127919478
Understandable if you live in a nice community. As long as you have a plan to go somewhere if shtf and you are in good company. In the meantime you should be doing well. Learn some trades, talk with people about this low key, be as independent as possible.

>pic related is Franschhoek, South Africa
>>
>>127919815
i'm pretty weak so, i'll be killing myself soon anyway
>>
>>127919609
>>127919687
>continues to complain
>doesn't address their own shitty tone
>south african lecturing me on racial demographics...from africa
>australian lecturing me on...anything really

top nigger
>>
>>127920039
>tfw too intelligent to survive
basically white people right now
>>
>>127920212
The complete utter ignorance of the American people is why Jews get away with destroying you, and us.
>>
>>127920237
>literally dying out because you're so advanced and you can't keep up with how quick everything progresses

actually funny as fuck
>>
>>127920039
Assuming you're (hopefully) being ironic and just self-hating, remember it takes only a few months to become reasonably fit if you put your mind to it. 1 hour a day of intense training at least. Drink mostly water. Go for regular walks.

We are constantly stimulated by technology. This itself is also unnatural since we used to be able to just sit for hours and reflect, a form of "meditation" I suppose, but its nice to do it. I have a garden I go sit in during the late afternoon and just gaze out on the nearby mountains. I don't think about anything in particular, I let my mind wander. Really healthy and fulfilling.
>>
>>127920380
>not only is my ignorance complete, but it is also utter

speak for yourself m8 i'm impervious to jew tricks. you're the one who can't handle the ubiquitous jew propaganda bantz
>>
>>127919478
We liked that shit until your tech "evangelists", and by that i really have to ask a biblical question, why are you so fucking stupid?
Evangelists, that shit only exists in the english language because after all you are all true believers arent you? That is why you groom your zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian monkies because your kind really jumps on that broadway.

The only reason to stay in this society is money and titanimals nothing else since the rest is so utterly morally bankrupt which comes first for the economic fall. Just like from teens to tailors everyone wears jeans with a hole because it is a certain expressed antimovedment to materialism which is a movement to failed wealth for this generation which means they want to show their "wealth" in non materialstic endavours.
>>
>>127920212
Well yes I'm lecturing you because I've seen the effects of unaddressed immigration.
>>
>>127920582
See>>127895562
>>
>>127920575
if i can be honest I do weight lift and do cardio, eat healthy and read. but that doesn't really help my mental state assuming society will collapse.
>>
>>127920706
>nelson mandela nigger lecturing me on race
>my country elected a candidate who ran on building a wall and is mass deporting spics as we speak
just be honest how old are you?
>>
>>127920411
The funny thing is that you intel friends is that you want to trim them so they can function properly. And that is why you gather your psyducks, i wonder what they quack about.
>>
>>127880298
>tfw should not be alive, don't deserve to compete in nature
>>
>>127880298
You should focus about killing the niggers on your country first.
>>
>>127921135
fuckin this, i know it's a lost cause at this point but i'm just sick of these LE EPIC BLACK PILL GUIS I AM ABOVE IT ALL I SEE THROUGH EVERYTHING threads recently
>>
>>127921014
uhhhh

what
>>
File: conf.png (1MB, 884x642px) Image search: [Google]
conf.png
1MB, 884x642px
>>127920964
i have no clue whether Trump was being sincere or not with what he wanted to do, but atm he is either being blocked or controlled. Not a victory sir.

This is a great betrayal by your government, but I don't see conservatives actively rattling their sabers, no, you engage in larpy fist fights with teenagers wearing all black instead of those that control the game.

If you were smart, you would do as the South did and start the civil war, or at the very least form militia groups, but instead you're content with the false sense that people will "wake up".
>>
>>127921246
Nihilist faggots, all of them, what's worse is that they don't keep their self defeating bullshit for themselves, nope, they have to spread it to people.
>>
>>127921246
It is just the transformed principle that is innate to human nature: i m the exception i m the one just shaped into a different form.
For some it fits for most it doesnt. Just like the basic principle of equality, it is an illusion.
It only exists in your mind or on the paper.
>>
>>127921567
I think it is just people not knowing what to do so these threads are a cry for help.
>>
>>127920906
Well, the last thing you want is to be in the middle of the warzone. Everything else is up to you. Just continue telling yourself this:>>127880754
>>
How do we best prepare for the clusterfuck that's coming? Quitting your job and going innawoods seems extreme
>>
>>127921727
Since when we turned into a church for lost sheep?
>>
>>127919960
That's beautiful, reminds me of French landmarks.

If you compare it to other African monuments, to me it clearly demonstrates that European culture and aesthetics are superior.
>>
>>127921014
I think you're high or just shitposting atm.
>>
>>127921034
If you can fight for survival, you deserve to live.
>>
>>127921407
stay jelly you depressed faggot
>>127921645
>mental illness
>>127921567
this is now an upbeat thread. i'm drinking some red wine and eating pasta atm italy bro grateful for your shit
>>
>>127921567
I hate nihilists. The problem comes when you are blinded b false hope which means you aren't spending your energy on the right things.
>>
File: images[4].jpg (10KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
images[4].jpg
10KB, 313x161px
>>127921978
What pasta? Ravioli I hope
>>
>>127921978
Jelly? Your country will be like SA in a few decades. Only thing to be jealous about is that you get to live during the last brief period of it being majority white. But even that is pretty meaningless since you are the #1 tool of the Jews.
>>
>>127922099
Is there a thing such a false hope? Anyway if you want to do all the things mentioned above you should start with simple things, such as killing niggers who attack your people, is that hard? Then you shouldn't make these kind of threads in the first place.
>>
>>127921745
im addicted too all this i just cant leave my family or loved ones but ill be gone soon
>>
>>127921845
Since the real church helps niggers invade.
>>
>>127921828
Just dont give a shit, just do not be stupid most people are fucking stupid or just go along.
If you want bitches they like types that do not give a fuck what they.

>>127921901
I assume quite the contrary. Dont your fuckers preach to be "above things", so i m high arent you that too? If you are not you wont get the good boy points.
>>
>>127922343
For someone hating nihilists you sure type like one, USA is actually good in some states, just avoid libtarded states like California and New York. The one that will crumble will be actually Saudi Arabia itself, because oil isn't infinite, and their army sucks.
>>
>>127922386
As I've said, the only country that can truly start a revolution is America where citizens are still armed. Saffers have been mostly disarmed and any attempt at fighting here will always be defensive, there is no longer anything to hope for here besides some sort of famine or disease killing off the niggers.

If the race war starts (it will) in SA in the next decade, there will be more than 4 million whites far away from any western country who cannot just flee with free passports. The West has abandoned us and we're stuck here. However, before 4 million whites perish, there will be 100 million dead niggers.
>>
>>127922411
I'm saying at the very least be in a nice small community. The cities are a deadzone. Get out.
>>
>>127923049
i live in nova scotia so
>>
>>127922580
You interpret my writing as nihilism because it's a scary thing I'm describing. You write it off as nihilism when it is just in fact realism.
>>
>>127921978
You should see me live, and i will make a little brezel out of you.
A blue eye will turn into purple, geadelt ist wer schmerzen kennt.
That is what i would write if i would be artistically inclined.
>>
>>127922903
But you don't do anything about it, no smugglers to bring weapons, nothing. It's your fault if you're falling.
>>
File: 1486298497973.jpg (202KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486298497973.jpg
202KB, 1011x1024px
>>127923152
Nice start.
>>
>>127923296
I suggest you read this book. Good book for redpilling on South African history.
https://archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
>>
>>127923320
lol not too give out too much info but i grew up in a semi-rural area here so i might just live here for the rest of my life
>>
>>127923432
Enjoy friend. Love of the land is in our blood.
>>
>>127923410
Also why not taking control and returning to apartheid?
>>
File: Peggys_Cove_Harbour_01.jpg (247KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Peggys_Cove_Harbour_01.jpg
247KB, 1200x900px
>>127923572
thank you :)
>>
>>127923602
You must understand that when Verwoerd was killed we lost our only shot. We are now only 8% of the population. Logistically impossible.
>>
File: nam.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>127923770
My pleasure.
>>
>>127922343
lol
>your country is so bad it will look like mine in a few decades, maybe a century
>y-you're paws of the jews!

holy shit you're so fucking pathetic

>>127922146
penne, wish it was ravioli or tortellini :(

take the black pill bro. pasta is dead, it won't exist in a couple decades. it's a tool of a the jews
>>
>>127924075
What's truly pathetic is your false sense of grandeur and lack of urgency.
>>
>>127924075
We will be there for a long time actually, we are ignore by the world so might as well enjoy the fact that we are insignificant ahaha.
>>
>>127923204
Yeah, your nihilism is a certain evolutionary reaction to your circumstances.
That is why you get datamined because that is really valuable to certain "services". Like a matrix to other not so smart cunts.

In fact i would interpret your wrting as a tech evangelist, if i wouldnt know any better but usually i m really precise.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.