[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Saturn the ultimate red pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: saturn20131017-e1438109547362.jpg (65KB, 945x633px) Image search: [Google]
saturn20131017-e1438109547362.jpg
65KB, 945x633px
Is Saturn the ultimate red pill?
>>
>>127870403
no, uranus
>>
thats not even what saturn is dingbat
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (36KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
36KB, 300x433px
Judaism - the black cube, which is representative of the hexagram on Saturn's north pole.
>>
File: giphy.gif (968KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
968KB, 480x200px
Islam - Mecca is a black cube that countless Muslims revolve around for hours, representative of Saturn.
>>
File: saturn-hat1.jpg (108KB, 623x443px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-hat1.jpg
108KB, 623x443px
And of course Catholicism
>>
File: nazi-eagle.jpg (21KB, 450x197px)
nazi-eagle.jpg
21KB, 450x197px
Sort of looks like a black cube to me, same symbol used throughout the world for thousands of years.
>>
>>127870403
nice cgi
>>
File: IMG_0948.jpg (99KB, 830x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
99KB, 830x828px
Certain things left unquestioned about society.
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: black cube of saturn.jpg (138KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
black cube of saturn.jpg
138KB, 840x580px
>>127870738
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of saturn is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (74KB, 300x372px)
IMG_0956.jpg
74KB, 300x372px
>>
File: sunworship.png (1MB, 1880x820px) Image search: [Google]
sunworship.png
1MB, 1880x820px
>>127870871
the swastika is a symbol representing the sun and god, or in case of the nazis probably the black sun as its a black swastika
either way a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship which makes kinda sense seeing how they see the unification of things as holy and magical with the sun being a huge fusion reactor. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body

furthermore the black sun in pic 3 isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.
>>
>>127871293
man this esoteric garbage really is just insanity at the end of the day. does it have ANY practical use? at all?
>>
>>127870403

Saturn = Satan = Kronos = Time = The Mind = Death
>>
>>127870403
Wat.
>>
>>127871351
>>127871553
Pretty interesting desu

It can't just be the Jews, there is a much more hidden and much more powerful group of people or entities out there that call the shots, that use the Church and the Star of David as a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/825356
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.