[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed Jesus the Romans or the Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1340.jpg (93KB, 667x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
93KB, 667x295px
Who killed Jesus the Romans or the Jews?
>>
File: 1485309849079.jpg (20KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485309849079.jpg
20KB, 234x250px
The jews crucified Jesus. But I bet a good Jewish lawyer would make a case that the crucifixion was not the direct cause for his death.
>>
>>127868699
Jews killed him once, protestants the second time and freemasons killed Hitler -the third time-
>>
File: 1494046504220.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494046504220.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>127868699
jesus was, in the eyes of the roman empire, a criminal on the run! So one of his jew pals tells the police where he is for some money. He gets arrested!

the romans crucify him which was really bad even back in the old days. The roman soldier stabbing him with the spear was probably a mercy killing

how close did I get /pol/?
>>
Obviously the jews.
>>
>>127868699
The Pharisees and Herod wanted to appease the Romans because it was good for business. Jesus was a commie rabble rouser trying to start a revolt. So the jews had him crucified
>>
>>127868699
The jews you idiot
>>
File: th (5).jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>>127868699
The Romans, for being a rabble-rousing leftist. That's why he was crucified; it was a penalty for political criminals. Also the reason for INRI: Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum. And the reason why the Gospels take pains to say Jesus was apolitical: render into Caesar, my kingdom is not of this world, etc.

What was the real Jesus like before followers wrote up his story? Who knows. I'm inclined to trust Nietzsche's instincts and think he was a "fuck it all" Buddha-type.

The false imputation of guilt to the Jews was Christian Jews jewing regular Jews.

They Talmud's gloating about killing Jesus was regular Jews rejewing the Christian Jews who had jewed them.
>>
>>127868851
>holy lance
>>
>>127868699
Jewish elders manipulated the Romans into doing the job for them.
By proxy the Jews killed him.
It's like the Jew who owns a bunch of the apartments in New York tells a mob boss there's a cult leader bum who could take over his territory if he's not careful. And the mob boss is so egotistical and easy to rattle he goes off and kills the cult leader bum. All the while the Jew set this all up because he didn't like the fact the cult leader was organizing his tenants to make the apartments a better place.
>>
File: 1480291113088.jpg (32KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1480291113088.jpg
32KB, 500x579px
>>127870749
>What was the real Jesus like before followers wrote up his story? Who knows. I'm inclined to trust Nietzsche's instincts and think he was a "fuck it all" Buddha-type.
Inclined to agree. The earliest accounts are from Paul, who was a "converted" Pharisee known for persecuting Christians with zealotry before his conversion, and also a Roman Citizen who wrote much of his accounts while incarcerated by the Romans.

Without Paul there are no incredulous "virgin birth" and "resurrection" memes.

It was all about twisting his real impact to serve power: "This guy was perfect, but he challenged the religious and monetary authorities and called out their hypocrisy and corruption, and look what happened to him! Do you think you are more perfect than Jesus? Don't worry, you don't need to challenge authority, he died for you so you don't have to!"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.