[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Christian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 76

File: IMG_1851.png (49KB, 812x727px)
IMG_1851.png
49KB, 812x727px
I've left Christianity for Neopaganism and Buddhism. I acknowledge that Neopaganism is a new religion built around the same mythos. Christianity is anti-family, anti-gentile, and thinks all are equal
>Anti-Family Verses
**Matthew 10:35-37 - English Standard Version (ESV)**

[35] For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. [36] And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. [37] Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
>Anti-Gentile Verses
Romans 1:16
Romans 2:9
>Refer to Jews as first (or before) Greeks (aka gentiles)
Matthew 15:21-28
Story of a Gentile woman coming to Jesus. He compares Gentiles to dogs begging at the Jewish table of Salvation
>Radical Egalitarian Verses
Leviticus 19:33-34
Pro-Immigration
Collosians 3:10
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, Slave nor freeman, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ
>>
>>127868411
Buddhism is the religion of doing nothing and being no better than an animal. Enjoy your nigger religion.
>>
>>127868411
>chink religion
>>
File: 1494925746272.jpg (26KB, 249x326px)
1494925746272.jpg
26KB, 249x326px
Hail Wotan, brother!
>>
>>127868724
Bump
>>
>>127868411
>Neopaganism and Buddhism

You're a fucking moron. Christianity is LITERALLY the reason for the modern world and the incredibly technological advancements that have become standardized after the Renaissance.
>>
>>127868724
but people ARE animals
you cant be better than what you are
>>
>>127868904
>>127868724
Buddhism is an Indo-European religion created by a high caste indian Nobleman
>>127868928
Hail Odin
>>
>>127868959
>Christianity is LITERALLY the reason for the modern world and the incredibly technological advancements that have become standardized after the Renaissance

No, it really isn't.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px)
DEUS VULT.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>127868990
>following the streetshitter's religion over Christianity

Absolutely heretical and liberal-tier.
>>
File: dab.jpg (10KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
10KB, 320x427px
>>127868411
Youre ill.
>>
File: 1495526617082.jpg (9KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495526617082.jpg
9KB, 226x225px
>All these pagan shills recently
>>
>>127868990
>bashing criticizing Christianity for egalitarism
>converting to Buddhism
>>
>>127869264
>>
>>127869179
It is, even the language every LARPagan in here is talking is a product of christianity, be a good pagan and speak your proto-germanic ooga booga shit.
>>
File: IMG_1836.png (899KB, 399x401px)
IMG_1836.png
899KB, 399x401px
>>127868959
>Christianity is the reason for the modern world
He even points out the Renaissance caused it after Christianity caused the dark ages. The Renaissance was caused by a more secular europe and the rediscovery of Greek and Roman Pagan ideas
>>
>>127868981
Humans may be animals, but that doesn't mean we should focus on fucking, eating, and shitting. We have superior minds to that of any animal. We have evolved to be better than all the other animals, and will continue to evolve better than all other animals. If you want to sit in the dirt your whole life and never strive to be better then why do you even exist?

>>127868990
Your nigger religion makes you a nigger, kys.
>>
>>127869531

James Clerk Maxwell wouldn't have been able to formalise electromagnetism without Jesus.

This is your argument?
>>
File: IMG_1808.jpg (28KB, 192x192px)
IMG_1808.jpg
28KB, 192x192px
>>127869531
>English the descendant of a language of Pagans that conquered England
>product of Christianity
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1495994432060m.jpg (99KB, 1024x683px)
1495994432060m.jpg
99KB, 1024x683px
>>127869567
>Christianity caused the dark ages
>>
>>127868981
>muh mysanthropy
>>
>>127869567
I hat, HATE when people use hundreds of years old examples of things a religion did/didnt do. Most major religions (except Islam) have reformed and do not do what they used to. To say now that christianity has the potential effects that it did back then is ludricrous. Right now, christianity produces far better community than any securalized religion or anti-religion regardless of whatever your political belief is. Im not even christian and im saying that
>>
>>127869741
I meant modern English.
>>
>>127869904
Judeo-Christian religions produce far better morals as well
>>
>>127868959
After the Church of England split from Catholicism and formed the Anglican denomination they were free from the anti-scientific grasp of the Papacy's death grip.
This is one of the reasons for Englands rise as a world power in the centuries to come.
>>
>>127870082
B-but muh vikingz!
>>
>>127870120
This is why the new testament fucks everything up. The old testament even says that science is a fingerprint of God and any discoveries should not be disregarded; on the contrary it should be explored.
>>
>>127870082
Morals according to whom or what? Most accepted morals and what we define as right and wrong are from centuries of Christian occupation, colonization and conversion.
We would have a completely different moral compass without Christianity.
So your view on Christianity having superior morals than others is from your Christian societies bias towards favoring those morals.
>>
>Christianity correlates with Europe's rise as a scientific industrial power, therefore it caused it

just conveniently forgetting the fact that people get LESS Christian as their societies develop in this way, right guys
>>
>>127870476
If you understand what I'm saying.
I'm not really good at structuring sentences all too well so I do apologize if what I say doesn't make too much sense to you.
>>
>>127869510
Buddhism isn't explicitly egalitarian
>>127869948
>Stob using Pagan Germanic Language influence by recently Christianized Latins from Gaul
I think Hebrew might be the language for you...
>>
>>127870819
First of all, not a jew for being against the worship of their god. Second saying that you saged is against rule 7
>>
>>127870476
Your post reeks of nihilism.
>>
>>127868411
We get it,you found out the hidden truth about christianity and shit. But please stop posting these shity threads every once in a while.

SAGE
>>
File: Through Religion.jpg (142KB, 1024x734px)
Through Religion.jpg
142KB, 1024x734px
>>127868411
>anti-family verse

A line about how you should focus on what is good primarily, over the whims of your parents. And doubly saying that His teachings will clash with existing cultural norms.

This is not at all anti-family.

>Anti-Gentile verses

The first quote is how God took to lead the Jewish people first (ala Mosaic Law) and now the New Covenant has begun for everyone.

The second line says that trouble and distress comes to evil Jews before it comes to evil Gentiles.

The story about Jesus interacting with the foreign woman is him scolding her for trying to be formal in a foreign style rather than presenting herself honesty. There's no room to call Jesus anti-gentile as he gives support to the sinful Samaritan woman and gives high respect to the Good Samaritan along with deliberately bringing the New Covenant to everyone.

This is not at all anti-gentile.

>Egalitarian verses

The Leviticus verse isn't pro-immigration. It is applying the golden rule to foreigners with you.

The Colossians line has zero connection to anything about Egalitarianism whatsoever.

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, Slave nor freeman, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ

Equality in God is equality in dignity, not in capability.
Humanity has a dignity to itself, as per Christian teachings.

These can hardly be seen as "radical Egalitarian".

OP, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>127870756
All religions are super egalitarian including your tree worshiping cult.
>>
>>127868411
Christianity has mixed in with a lot of pagan beliefs since it first came about. Christmas and Easter, for example, are examples of how pagan traditions blended with Christianity. Christianity therefore is not 100% foreign and still contains the roots of pagan tradition, just carried over into the modern day.
>>
>>127868411
>Neopaganism and Buddhism
You can't worship two religions at once, stupid. You either are a believer of one or the other. You think someone can be a Muslim and Buddhist at the same time, or a Christian and a pagan at the same time? Sounds like you're just another faggot atheist to me.
>>
>>127872480
Islam, Judaism and Bhuddism for that matter have no history and tradition in Europe. They are completely foreign religions.
>>
>>127872668
Paganism and Buddhism aren't contradictory. Most Asian Buddhists practice it alongside their native religions.
>>127871842
>Religion that values family, honor, and usefulness
>Egalitarian
People are worth what they're worth. People don't have magic special god given value.
>>127872480
Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy have a lot of good components. The problem with them is their good parts are contradictory to their theology and their Theology is a Messianic Jewish Cult (There have been many, and new ones still pop up from time to time.)
>>
>>127873164
>What is Alexander's Empire
>What is Hellenic Buddhism
And to be completely honest Both Judaism and Islam have had some presence in Europe for Millennia. They are still foreign religions and should be forced out. At least Buddhism is Indo-European
>>
>>127873286
Alright then, different question: you are Buddhist--ok. And you're pagan. So what pantheon of gods are you worshiping from your pagan half?
>>
>>127874070
Roman, I'm a mutt so I went with the Italian and French heritage
>>
File: The_Parthenon.jpg (339KB, 1144x804px)
The_Parthenon.jpg
339KB, 1144x804px
>>127868411
Pagan here. Just got back from worshiping Athena at her Temple and left a sacrifice for Zeus to bless us with enough rain this summer.
In a few days i will be travelling to Olympus to see the Gods. Im so excited!
>>
>>127874517
So then are you saying you worship the Roman pantheon of gods, or the Greek ones? Not familiar with any pagan gods in France though, not even sure they have their own "French" pantheon of gods
>>
>>127869524
>Christians LARP as Jesus
>>
>>127873164
Actually Buddhism heavily influenced Christianity.
>>
>>127875219
I worship the Roman gods, they're similar to but not the same the Greek ones. France is Mostly Latinized Gauls so they would worship either Roman or Gaulic Celtic Deities.
>>
>>127868411

The problem with paganism is just what you're doing right now. Everyone has a voice. Too many voices. Everyone thinks they are right. Breaks down culture into small tribes. Unity is broken down.

Is same problem as say Linux is having right now on the desktop. There are way too many distros.

Same issue with feminism. Too many flavours of feminism.

Islam has same issue too many sects and tribes.

Christianity originally has only one voice and one God and one vision.

Western Christianity suffered from the same issue it has broken down in many tribes and sects.

Orthodox Christianity is still unified and the same everywhere and has continued to be unified and same for thousands of years.
>>
>>127875654
So you believe in the roman gods, and Buddhism. How do you reconcile the two with their different concepts of the afterlife, and heaven?
>>
File: 1487247707579.webm (3MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487247707579.webm
3MB, 1920x808px
>>127868724
On face value buddhism seems to be about accepting your lot in life like a good goy now don't you go trying to leave your social position in the caste you're stuck in because material wealth is bad and all the rich people will be reincarnated as insects. Just be content to suffer your entire life while pretending you aren't suffering goy.

Christianity is just a branch of judaism and is thus cancer.

Paganism is at least the early religious beliefs of our ancestors, but still full of immoral bullshit like human sacrifices.

What's taoism like?
>>
>>127869264
>Following an Indo-European religion over a Semitic religion
Sounds pretty good.
>>
>>127875650

Buddhism is connected trough Christianity via Indo-Greek kingdoms .
>>
>>127871842
Not Hinduism
>The reason your life sucks is because you were a dick in your past life
>If you step outside of your caste you will be reincarnated even lower
>Have to stay away from dirty inferior peoples
>If you don't do these things have fun being reincarnated as a worm.
>>
>>127869264

Is funny most people use Crusader images but Crusaders were very pagan and got influenced hard by arabs in their conquests and brought back ideas like Masonry, Alchemy etc which came from ottomans/arabs
>>
>>127875949
Less of a religion and more of a way of thinking.
>>
File: 1496019525538.jpg (224KB, 1908x1612px)
1496019525538.jpg
224KB, 1908x1612px
You fool nobody, there is no such thing as a Pagan, you're just an atheist who finally knows what shame feels like. Instead of being a fedora you want to larp as a Pagan. pic related. Pagan LARPing is the cringiest shit ever and you should feel ashamed. Is it because you don't want to identify as something heavily related to Jews? Just embrace your Judeo-Atheist beliefs and be the kike you really are on the inside.
>>
Also less known fact Christianity was rejected by the Jews. And in fact Jesus said if Jews oppose God and Christians they will lose their country and be scattered . Jews allied themselves with Romans and persecuted Christians and were scattered by God.

Christian God opposes Jews.

I think biggest problem in western world is that there are too many voices competing with one another.

This guy here claims Christianity is aganst family values. others will say the opposite. Paganism by definition is people instead of following a common higher goal they make their own petty personal goals. This takes away from the greatness of a people and simply becomes less valuable less important and diminishes the strength by unity. People are strong together and weak divided. Paganism does precisely this it breaks people and culture and society apart.
>>
File: mozgus.jpg (141KB, 715x590px)
mozgus.jpg
141KB, 715x590px
>>127868411
> Anti gentile
Hey, remember that time Jesus called out the pharisees, told them they were hypocrites and sons of the devil and then had the audacity to talk to some lowly samaritan whore who should be double shunned?
Look at the parable of the good samaritan.... Jesus didn't think the jews were superior. He stood up to them and told them to fuck off with their higher than though attitude

> All are equal
It's the complete oposite.
The idea of free will, that we are judged by god by our actions, is a core principle of christianity, as opposed to the determinism communists keep pushing on us every day.
Doesn't matter if you are rich, or if you are born in the slums. A sin is a sin, you don't get to be judged differently just because you had a rough past.
We are equal before god, but not between each other
Look at the myth of the tower of babel. God dislikes globalism.

> Anti family
Nigger are you serious? Surely you don't think than what we have today in terms of family is better than what we did when people were more devout.
In that verse he is saying that even if you are born to some edgelord fedora tipping atheist family, or your parents are radical muslims, you should still pursue god, weather your family likes it or not
>>
>>127875859
Oi OP, I know you're struggling to think of an answer to this, but I'd like to hear from you sometime today.
>>
This is your issue right here.

Orthodox/Eastern Oriental Christianity has been interrupted for long ass time but Catholics broke apart in thousands of sub churches . Most atheists and pagan LARPers come from the Catholic/Anglical and sub churches branches.

Most traditionalist family oriented people are on the eastern orthodox or just catholic side.

Anglican church is very pagan and has pretty much undermined the unity that Christianity brought
>>
>>127876686
>Jews allied themselves with Romans

Jews and judaism were ruthlessly stomped out by Romans.

Leftist delusions are unreal
>>
>>127875859
I don't know what the afterlife is. I tend to lean to the Buddhist afterlife though. I think of Paganism as how to live, and Buddhism for the Deeper more complicated questions in life.
>>
>>127877455

Read again

Christians were persecuted by Jews long before Agrippa took control of Jewish lands around 41 AD

In fact persecution of Christians by Romans starts with Nero around 64 AD

Jews persecuted Christians right from the very start and in fact Romans did the same to appeal to Jews make themselves look like good guys not like conquerors.
>>
I don't think you understand the meaning and context of that Matthew text. It's a prophetic Vision outlying what was to come later after his crucifixion. After his crucifixion, masses of the plebs, sick and poor, especially women who were horribly oppressed by Roman society found the religion to treat them as human and equals. Taught them that no matter how oppressed you are and how evil people are, you will be blessed in the afterlife and the evil will be judged accordingly. This gave them refuge from their miserable lives. This prophetic msg speaks of the coming persecutions by later emperor's and Nero. They were villified for believing a single authoritative god over the sate religion and laws that maintained the emperor be worshipped and his authority and Roman decrees were unquestionable. They were demonized, villified, jailed, tortured, lies were spread about a small section of harmless people, thrown into the arena to be killed for the crowds amusement. The christains literally had to keep their beliefs secret, meet in secret for fear their family members and friends would turn them in. Those that persevere and endure it all to the end are those who are worthy. That is what the prophetic vision in that Matthew text was referencing, as many others do. I get you don't like the religion but just because you don't understand metaphors and prophetic texts and the context of these scriptures dont assume your meaning is truth. You should ask a scholar, theologian, or historian to understand. Rant over lol
>>
>>127877503
If you do not believe in the pagan concept of the afterlife, then why bother worshipping those pagan gods? the whole point of religion is the afterlife. People can still uphold desired virtues without those pagan gods. I think actual Buddhists would cringe at the way you drag their religious teachings through the mud by worshipping in the roman pantheon, then saying like it's nothing that you are Buddhist. Lots of what paganism teaches is contradictory to achieving nirvana.
>>
>>127876437
I was literally just about to say the same thing
"Neo Pagans" don't believe any of this rubbish. They are just doing it to seem edgy and to add to the Jew funded anti Christian counter culture.
Saying that Christianity ruined the West and how the BIble teaches anti European values is utter bullshit., especially considering how all modern western values stem from the NT and every ghreat scientific achievement in Europe was accomplised during the post pagan era
I dont know why all these Pagan shills came from, but they are all either kikes or have fallen for the kike bait and are usefull idiots
>>
Monarch programming related to MKultra. These threads are being destroyed in /pol. Right now the shilling is as intense as during the blockchain investigation. GET IN HERE! NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!

>>>/bant/825399

Link has info concerning the investigation:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new%20data?dl=0

~~~~~~

How old are you by the way, OP?
>>
>>127868411
You didn't leave christianity you fucking cuck, because you'd actually read bible if you were a christian, and you wouldn't just take the most misquoted passage and then misquote it.

I hope all protestcucks get gassed along with you retarded pagan shits.
>>
>>127868411
>Against faggot unions, transgenders or same sex addoptions
>instead promotes traditional family values and having children
>somehow this is anti family
>>
>>127877455

I know you wanna believe Jesus was a kike and God is a kike and is all Jewish faith in disguise but reality is Jews never liked Christians and still don't.

Christians have been persecuted since the very start first and foremost by Jews then later by Romans, Arabs, and much more.

In fact I'd say even to this day Christians are persecuted even in their own lands by people such as OP pagan LARPers who have been born in a society that promote paganism.

Ask Jews what they think of Jesus and you'd be surprised. They would say exactly same thing OP would say. Hah. In fact this falls perfectly into zionist hands.

You're all good goys to fight against Christianity .
Christianity has been the driving force of European unity for hundreds of years and has been the driving force behind our success. All of our great scientists were very Christian people.

The very term being Christian means being a good kind neighborly person.

All this got destroyed by the revival of paganism after 1800s

Of course I am with Nietzsche in saying Christianity is not great but is the best we had but is Christianity that made people united also made people weak and cucked. Thus in a sense return of paganism was inevitable .
>>
>>127878958
Ill bet our next Bailout fund that OP has never even set foot inside a church
>>
>>127879041
Based leaf. We will rake you last
>>
I personally support a much more synthetic attitude similar to say what Japanese have 2 religion system. We need something similar Christianity + paganism. Two religions into one culture.

I think for too long we think we can only have one religion at a time.

I am both Christian and atheist . I am both pagan atheist and Christian.

Dualist religious system is the new evolution of religion not no religion or religious change.

You take what you had and combine it with something new. You can never leave behind what you already had.
>>
This lesbian shit again kill yourself now !!
>>
>>127876687
Near similar to something I said. Some just don't understand metaphoric language in it's simplest context.
>>
>>127868959
Just because the modern world happened side on side with Christianity doesn't mean it happened because of Christianity, thanks to it, or purely because of it.
There was technological advancement before Christianity and there was technological advancement in cultures and parts of the world that weren't principally Christian.
>>
>>127868411
>For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
You don't understand what this means
Jews who didn't convert hated Christianity (and those who did)
>Romans 1:16
>Romans 2:9
The Jews were the first to hear about the gospel but that's all
>Matthew 15:21-28
Weren't the Canaanites pagans?
No wonder they would be disgusted by them, since according to the bible paganism is worshipping demons (1 Corinthians 10:20)
>Leviticus 19:33-34
there's nothing wrong with loving your fellow human beings
>Collosians 3:10
I don't think this means what you think it means
>Galatians 3:28
This is true, Jews aren't above gentiles in Christianity

>and thinks all are equal
all humans are equal in their capacity to do good, which is the only thing that truly matters
>>
>>127876140
Very pagan? They were Catholics you dumb nigger, they even crusaded against pagans
>>
>>127868411
>I've left Christianity for Neopaganism and Buddhism.

Is it really worth going to hell to sound interesting on the internet and misinterpret bible verses to meet your own agenda?

1. Jesus Christ is not for abolishing the family. That passage is referring to Christ as a controversial figure that will divide people as Christian and non-Christian.

2. He did not compare gentiles to dogs. The woman who spoke to him did. This is not inferring that gentiles are subhuman. It's referring to the fact that a lot of people assumed the Jewish messiah only cared about saving Jews, but was actually tere to also save the gentiles as well. Read the whole passage again.

3. Jesus Christ is not in favor of cultural marxism even if you want to call egalitarianism. They are not the same thing.

How much of the bible did you actually read while you were Christian?
>>
>>127878565
Do you think Buddhists Cringe when Japanese also Worship Kami? or When they Worship Gods in India? or When the Hellenic Buddhists Practiced both Hellenic Paganism and Buddhism?
>>127878996
>Also says to abandon your family for other Christians
>Its says to accept foreigners in your country
>"The Blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"
>>127879100
Raised a Presbyterian. I've been to quite a few Catholic Masses and a couple Orthodox ones. Christianity isn't for me, it opposes my values and I don't believe in their god, at least as the all powerful creator god.
>>
The no 1 strength of European world has been our unified culture and Christianity has fought against feudalism and paganism which tried to tribalize and break people apart.

We owe a lot to Christianity. It has unified our minds and our hearts so we can work together as one. And even to this day despite having all these different ideas we are still united by some grand ideal almost genetically inherited in us.

Is a need to be as one. This is where science, nationalism, and our spirit of cooperation and human rights comes from. And sadly where communism and socialism comes from idealist Jesus mode. Nobe idea but failure in practice. Regardless.

I think paganism has something strong and vital to our immediate success . Paganism represents sexuality, repressed desires, personality, vitality.

But Christianity represents something more represents a higher ideal, sacrifice for a higher purpose. Is no longer about each and every one of us at the individual level but all of us together.

This is what makes Europe different than Arabia. Arabia is split among many sheiks and leaders while Europe is united in a spirit of cooperation. We owe all that to Christianity.

Christianity is a base we built our society. Is not perfect but can be improved on. But to discredit or discard it would not help you out.

You don't need to start over with something new. You just need to fix what you already got.
>>
>>127868411
>anti-family
You think God demonstrating the way to live won't be polarizing?
>all are equal
Find me one verse explicitly saying that all men are the same.
>Leviticus
First of all I was never a foreigner in Egypt. Secondly this isn't a Christian covenant anymore than a history book listing accounts of immigration as a success.
>don't mistreat foreigners
This is in Havamal the explicit words of Odin. YOU ARE to be friendly to travelers who find themselves in your land and at your doorstep.
>put on the new self
>egalitarian
What? The new self is talking about being reborn, it has nothing to do with race or nation. Are you retarded? It's like saying that we shouldn't drink water because a nigger witchdocter says drinking water is a must.
>neither Jew nor Gentile, slave nor free, all are one in Christ
Yes, we can overcome petty squabbles in the name of Christ. It's saying that Christ isn't restricting who comes to him and that no issue is unsolvable, i.e. everyone is on the same ground talking with the same premises. It's the most integral point of any philosophic debate.
What's your issue with this?
>it's egalitarian
Prove it.
>your argument
That isn't deductive or inductive, its post hoc fallacy.
>Anti-Gentile
>Romans 1
>Christianity was in Judea, then the world at large and I am proud to be among their rank
Where's the anti-Gentile rhetoric?
>Romans 2
>People who make bad choices have bad consequences. The Jews are the first example of this (since Christianity was in Judea first)
Where's it anti-Gentile? There's nothing anti-Gentile about stating the Jews had a history of screwing up.

>Neo-paganism and Buddhism
>I'll unmake the world to make myself, then unmake myself by giving my blood
So you've decided to become an abject failure?

It all depends on whether or not you believe Christianity is true.
>muh Jews
Judea is the literal geographic crossroad of the entire world, North and South, East and West.
>>
>>127879493
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
>>
File: 3.png (2MB, 720x8640px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 720x8640px
>>127868411
>christianity
>anti family

Yeah go fuck yourself, imbecile.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>>
File: aryan philosophy.jpg (260KB, 1280x1280px)
aryan philosophy.jpg
260KB, 1280x1280px
Good for you OP, it's time for white people to embrace our true heritage, not that semitic trash
>>
>>127868411
While personally I am atheist I find ancient Canaanite mythology very interesting and inspiring.

For example, I find the story of who Josiah slaughered the pagan priests and burned them on high alters very cool.

See http://biblehub.com/2_kings/23-20.htm
>>
>ITT: My magic bullshit is better than your magic bullshit.
OP is a faggot for his ignorance, and you Christfags are faggots for your usual preachy bullshit.
>>
>>127880800

God also said some funny shit doesn't mean you need to take it literately.

I think the whole jist of Christianity is to unite people in a spirit of neighbourly love and cooperation.

They say a lot of stuff but read between the lines. I'm not gonna go around literately interpret everything in the bible. Plus you don't need to believe in ANY Gods to be christian. Christianity is about Jesus about love and respect for your neighbors and fellow human beings. I see Jesus as a great leader and philosopher . I would consider myself both atheist and Christian at the same time. Christian atheism is the next redpill comingsoon TM
>>
File: 1469327226101.jpg (63KB, 466x508px)
1469327226101.jpg
63KB, 466x508px
>mfw being """""pagan"""" is literally "how much of a snowflake can I be compared to anyone else"

kill yourself faggots
>>
>>127875949
Human sacrificed were very rare and people who did it were looked down on people in the past who did it in Greco-Roman world, sources supporting it are very few and questionable, some of it seems to be propaganda as well.
>>
Didn't expect so many christards around here. While it cannot be denied that christianity served it's purpose like training wheels, the religion that really got us to where we are is science. (You'd be surprised how often science gets blindly believed in)

Neopaganism is a step in a decent direction but it's not the right direction, neither was christianity, science is another step in a good direction but it cannot stand on it's own merits due to how it discards the spiritual and usually also the social.

The reason why religion is needed has dramatically changed, but I assure you, most of the gods are real (including the christian god, and his angels) it's just that none of you little shits understand their purpose nor where their powers lie, so you keep praying for shit no god could ever grant because you take the fictional writings known as bible or qur'an or what have you as literal truths.

Don't take another man's word for what to believe in, try and test what you read about spiritual subjects like relegion,eventually you'll find god, and god won't be what you were told.

I'm kinda disappointed how few have gone down this route. You have to start out at agnosticism to discover the truth about the gods. (And I mean just to get your foot in the door)
>>
>>127879041
Guess what? Jews don't like Muslims either, does that mean Muslims are based?
are we falling into Zionist hands by hating on Muslims?

Christianity uniting people is a complete myth.
>>
>All these butthurt (((Christians)))
I'm surprised these people know how to navigate a demon portal known as the computer.
>>
>>127868990
>Buddhism is an Indo-European religion created by a high caste indian Nobleman

>have good life
>leave family
>leave responsibilities
>it's enlightening lmao
>live hard lives and you'll find it
Buddhism is the most egalitarian philosophy you can even find. It's also not a religion in an explicit sense.
>>127868928
>like worshiping Clergy instead of Christ
>>127868981
>people ARE animals
Then why do we have nothing in common with them? They don't eat like us, drink like us, wrap themselves in artificial bandages like us (clothes) they don't use artificial crutches (furniture) like us, they don't laugh like us, they don't sing like us, they don't mate like us, they don't think like us, they don't aspire like us, they don't make art like us. They don't do any of the meaningful things we do.
>evolution
You don't think that an arrow pointing in a certain direction is pointing at something in specific?
>>127869179
nice source/argument
>>127869464
>kicked out of 8pol
>kicked out of /x
>kicked out of /his
PURGE
>>127869524
>actually being something is LARPing
>>127869567
>Christianity caused the dark ages
>implying the influx of Pagans into Christian Civilization didn't cause the """"Dark"""" """"Ages""""
>>127870120
>anti-scientific grasp of the Papacy
>I have these erroneous theories which are unproven but mean I'm right and you're wrong
Yes, because back then science was totally not like a religion at all was the equivalent of modern science.
>>127870476
>Morals according to whom or what?
By asking a question in such a manner you suggest morals are in the realm of logic and thus the realm of objectivity, you've already conceded the argument from relativity.
>Christian societies bias for morals
Prove that the bias interferes with the logic, people forget that bias means nothing and is a form of ad hom unless you explicitly demonstrate it's interference.
>>
File: 5oiev5fjphkx.jpg (53KB, 657x768px)
5oiev5fjphkx.jpg
53KB, 657x768px
Enjoy your eternal dip in the Lake of Fire, dumbass.
>>
>>127881893
>/x
>/his
Nice redditor thinks using a single forward slash is the full board name
Go back to r/Christianity you non white cuck
>>
File: logo.png (46KB, 200x257px)
logo.png
46KB, 200x257px
Hell awaits you
>>
>>127881183
>Everyone is a faggot but me!!1!11
>>127880458
>Also says to abandon your family for other Christians
>Its says to accept foreigners in your country
>"The Blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"
false interpretations
>Raised a Presbyterian
One of the meme brands of Christianity. I can understand why you would want to leave it
>Hellenic Buddhists
wat
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! jewish religionj.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! jewish religionj.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>127870482
>Christianity protects and preserves knowledge for an entire age when Pagans were raiding and burning everything because "Feminine magic and death slavery"
>>127870668
I know what you're saying, it's just an incoherent point.
>>127870974
It reeks of retardation and pop-philosophy.
>>127871711
good post.
>>127872480
This. Christianity is the only thing to go toe to toe with Paganism. Christianity is the only thing which remembers REAL pagans.
>>127873585
>Alexander's Empire
A 25 year blink of the historical eye.
>muh Diadochi
They fell just as easily.
>What is Hellenic Buddhism
Non-existent?
>>127874865
Not unironically believing is grounds for smiting.
>>127875219
>>127874517
There are no French gods save God himself. The Romans destroyed all remnants of Gallic religion.
>>127876140
source?
>>
>>127875949
Buddhism is about reaching enlightenment by severing yourself from the world. Essentially you can escape the suffering of the world forever by realising that none of this matters.

Hinduism is the religion that obsesses over reincarnation while Buddhism seeks to escape the cycle.
>>
>>127868724
It's about understanding the mind.
>>
>>127876687
>Jesus didn't think the jews were superior.
He literally compares goyim to dogs in the story of the Caananite woman.
>>
>>127882063
>>127882506
Keep worshiping a Jew you brainless cucks. All awaits me is darkness yet I'm not forced to believe the one life I get on this planet is supposed to be inferior to a magic fairyland in death
>>
lmaoing at your manbun
>>
>>
>>127869742
wtf is this goofiness
>>
>>127877503
>Buddhism for the Deeper more complicated questions in life.
Buddhists deconstruct the world to construct the soul. That is totally at odds with any Paganism because paganism emphasizes the here and now.
Think of an Astronaut vs a lone hunter cowering in the woods.
That's the difference between a Buddhist and a Pagan.
>>127880919
>Nietzsche
>Aryan
You do know he hated Germanics more than anything, he totally disavowed being German and claimed he was actually Polish nobility and trying to revive old Poland rather than old Germany or old Prussia.
Also Pagans would have hated Nietzsche. Pagans would treat him as a sociologist trying to discredit their beliefs as mere keys to power.
Don't be so hollow.
>>127881388
Christianity is true my man.
>>127881878
>Christianity is my fundamentalist strawman
Nu-paganism is Reddit Atheism plus LARPing.
>>
>>127868411
This is the reason I turned away from Christianity. It's Jewish supremacist nonsense. Our ancestors may have molded it and adapted it to suit their needs but right now we need a native religion. It's a shame the Jews have already destroyed our roots from 1000 to 1500 years ago. We were simply born into a war that the Jews have already been winning for hundreds of years.
>>
>>127870482
Well that goes without saying. As people continue to believe they have answers for everything, they are more likely to think they don't need God(s). I personally don't give a shit what people believe but I think it is foolish to throw it out completely. Intent for design does seem apparent as many say, although the multiverse would seem to account for it, that is if it can undoubtedly be proven somehow. Where we stand right now, I think intelligent design is a legitimate theory that shouldn't be disregarded outright. Some of our greatest minds were christain or assumed a Good or possibility of one. Ffs I mean the main guy who advocated the big bang was a Catholic priest and Einstein thought he was silly lol.
>>
>>127868959
Not really. Only in the sense that it gave white europeans common ground.

When whites are no longer christian, we will turn to some other religion or community (/pol/) to find common ground.
>>
>>127882503
/ is the full board name you fucking mong
/x does not have a forward slash after it you fucking retard
>>
Jews were made obsolete by Jesus sacrifice. Jews don't believe Jesus was the messiah and wanted him dead. Explain how Jews hate Christians and how Christian rulers through history have killed or exiled Jews? Seems like a bad trick to me.
>>
>>127880815
>here is proof of my statement. Jesus literally said he was going to turn brother against brother and to break ties with non christian family members
>REEEEE SHILLS
not everyone who disagrees with you is a shil
l>>127880919
^~^
>>127881893
>implying the influx of Pagans into Christian Civilization didn't cause the """"Dark"""" """"Ages""""
The Germanics who destroyed Rome were almost all Arian Christians, a heresy of you branch of Judaism
>>127882536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
>>127882687
Alexander caused a massive exchange in cultural ideas between Greece, Egypt, The Levant, Persia, and North India
>>127882867
Its a religion of discipline and understanding our perception of the universe
>>
>>127883458
>It's Jewish supremacist nonsense
How do you reconcile that with it being explicitly anti-Judaism?
>>
File: odin gay.png (42KB, 500x193px)
odin gay.png
42KB, 500x193px
How does cum taste like?
>>
>>127875949
Taoism is basically be urself in a good way, live a simple life, the golden rule and that but don't take life too seriously, dont force things, just enjoy the ride. Both Taoism and Buddhism are godsends from the elite perspective but imho what can the average man really do? Why worry about something you cant change?
>>
>>127868411

It's only sad that people don't seem to recognize that Jews hate Jesus, the New Testament, and everything to do with it. They also desperately try to discredit Christianity at every turn. They'd like neopagansim, and laugh in glee at it. Good job.
>>
>>127880919
I thought Greeks werent white
I guess we only are when its convinient for /pol/
>>
>>127883669
I don't know man a lot of modern day Christians practically worship the Jews. It's sickening and we need to cleave this disgusting jewish tumor from our societies. Also, many Christian rulers enabled Jews to get powerful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
>>
>>127868411
>Matthew 10:35-37

>he thinks this is anti-family

>is an heathen so it's no surprise he doesn't understand/"get it"
>>
>>127868959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
Tell me how many European innovations there were in the thousand years before Rome adopted Christianity vs the thousand years after.
>>
>>127884011
the source of this is from the construction of homosexuality by David F. Greenberg, how many times do I have to fucking rebuke this
>>
Every time I come into these threads with an open mind ready to learn why Paganism is more valid than Christianity but its just "da joos da joos da joos".
>>
>>127884061
Also in contrast to buddhism it doesnt care much about wealth nor it says its bad.
>>
>>127883792
>Greco Buddhism
>happened 2500 years ago
>>
File: 1475218713905.png (112KB, 511x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475218713905.png
112KB, 511x372px
>>127884452
>>
Modern Christians are a joke I agree. But that doesn't discount the faith as a whole as a Jewish trick. I agree that modern "Christians" shill for Jews all the time.
>>
File: foreign.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
foreign.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>127883802
Indirectly maybe. But read the examples from OP. Jesus came as a salvation purely for the Jews. That gentile woman had to grovel at his Jewish feet and gentiles were compared to dogs. All those verses talking about how Jesus "came first for the Jews." We need something that is more native and personal. Not some co-opted Jewish neckbeard supremacist fantasy
>>
>>127868411
Cuckstianity is the disease, Zoroastrianism is the answer
>>
File: 1491676609246.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px)
1491676609246.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>127868411
>left Christianity
>for neopaganism
>and Buddhism
>neopagan
>Buddhist
>pagan
>fat guy religion
Really anon?
>>
>>127884452
It isnt about how much was invented, but what was invented. Also, before Christianity, inventions only happened in Greece, Rome and the Middle East. Christianity Brought the European Barbarians to the same standard that these places were and allowed inventions and scientifiuc progress to happen there aswell
Christianity literally made Europe the centre of science and culture
>>
>>127880458
Cringe may not be the right word for it, but I do. The Japanese persecuted their Buddhists, as did others around the world, because their beliefs where not in line with their own. Eventually people or governments would change the religion to fit to suit there own beliefs, but can what that religion teaches really be called true Buddhist teachings at this point? Take China for example; when the communists took over they outlawed all religion. This of course did not sit over well with people and caused friction, so the Chinese communist government rewrote Buddhism by legislating the acceptable ways to worship (that would not be a hinderance to government power). It's just atheism dressed up to make people think they have religion, thus satisfying their spiritual needs.
As for my final thoughts I think you are just another faggot atheist larping with religion, because now atheism is not viewed as "the intellectual way" anymore; what with all the fedoras and retards in your midst.
>>127877503
You have no coherent beliefs, and people like you are part of the problem that will drag society down. You are a pseudo-fucking-intellectual.
>>
File: fasting buddha.jpg (129KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
fasting buddha.jpg
129KB, 576x864px
>>127884953
>fat guy religion
>Buddhism
Nigger, what?
>>
>>127885109
Greco-Latin culture made it the center*
>>
>>127868411
>Former Christian
If you were baptized you are a Christian forever. You will glory in heaven a Christian or burn in hell a Christian.

Repent and return to your Heavenly Father and homeland.
>>
>>127883792
>almost all Arian Christians
>The only Germanics to do anything of substance like sack an empire were Christians
huh
>implying the Saxons were Arians
>implying the Inge and Irmin where Arians

>Greco-Buddhism
>really just Buddhist worldview but with Greek words
Like I said, non-existent.
>Alexander caused a massive exchange in cultural ideas
which validates your claim?
>>
File: 1496060193696.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496060193696.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>127885249
Top fucking kek its the fat guy!
But skinny!
>>
>>127884517
The source he cites is Loki's Truths, it's not a Jew trick.
>>
File: 1440189288201.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1440189288201.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
>>127868411
stop betraying christianity
>>
File: 1891.jpg (175KB, 799x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1891.jpg
175KB, 799x1024px
>>127868411
>Christianity is anti-family
Wrong. Your superficial understanding of the order keeps you from getting it.
>anti-gentile
Wrong. There is nothing more pro-gentile.
>and thinks all are equal
Before God, and only there. Try comparing any number to infinity, see how it fares. There are still bigger numbers and more useful ones, and prettier ones and all that.
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, Slave nor freeman, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ
Yet they remained who they were. Romans didn't stop being Romans until Turks killed them.
>>
File: 42vOEA.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
42vOEA.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127885535
>the goy still thinks what we wrote about his religion is true
>>
File: 1496250221609.png (159KB, 1270x1136px)
1496250221609.png
159KB, 1270x1136px
>>127885617
>>
File: Varge stop.png (195KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
Varge stop.png
195KB, 393x390px
>>127885617
Stop worshiping kike deities forcibly imposed on your ancestors.
>>
>>127881846

But Muslims don't like Christians.

Does that mean nobody is based cause they cancel each other out?

Christianity is our heritage and worked fine so far gotten rid of all the pagan larpers.
>>
>>127884899
>Jesus came as a salvation purely for the Jews
None of what OP said means this is true in any way.
also
>implying anyone would have any issue with Islam if it was full of Norwegians
>>
>believing any desert religion

lads come on
>>
File: 1496067159117.png (2MB, 1766x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496067159117.png
2MB, 1766x864px
>>
>>127885720
>This goy still thinks what he feels about his religion is true
Well, it's a muh feels type of religion, a validation program to gain the upper hand against the guilty white Christians by getting the must have status of victimhood. Eternal, even.
>>
File: 1496026082790.png (330KB, 960x821px) Image search: [Google]
1496026082790.png
330KB, 960x821px
>>127886094
>>
>>127885720
>it's another episode of anything pagan I don't like isn't actually pagan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokasenna
>>
>>127884899
>that image
Right, because atheists are the ones battling the spread of Islam not the Christians who have been doing it for over a thousand years....
>>127884743
Kek, you do realise the Renaissance was only possible thanks to Christian monastyeries who had been PRESERVING philosophical, scientific and historical documents for hundreds of years, and were responsible for their translations and copies, right?
>>127885281
So tell me, was it paganism or Christianity that unified the French speaking and later German speaking peoples into their own states? ANd which of the 2 was it that stopped Islam during the Middle Ages?
>>
File: 1495150198885.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495150198885.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
>>127886364
reminder that it was written by christians with a christian perspective on everything
>>
>>127886234
The burning cross was originally a celt signal calling the clans to war, wasn't it?

I'm pretty sure that was what cross burnings even meant to the KKK, not "ooga we gonna crucify you and set you on fire boogas"
>>
>>127882958
And then he saved his daughter anyways
Jesus was just testing if she could handle the bants

If jesus was /pol/, this story would be something like this:
> Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.
> A black woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lawd, Son of kek, have mercy on me! My baby girl is being opressed by the antifa-possession.”
> Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Ban this woman, for she keeps crying out after us.”
> He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of western society.”
> The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lawd, help me!” she said.
> He replied, “Why the hell should I help a nigger?”
> “Yes, Lawd,” she said, “I may be a nigger but at least I'm not a dirty kike.”
> Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have taken the red pill! Your request is granted.” And her daughter abandoned communism that very hour.
>>
>>127886053
You fucking idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWGUfOuPEc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuhpFRu9jqs
>>
>>127886234
So this is why priests go to jail if they preach the Bible.
>>
>>127885109
The Heavy Plough was what brought civilization to Northern Europe, before then it was impossible to maintain complex agriculture in that part of the world. And yet despite attaining civilization, and despite having the finest intellectual capacity in the world, Northern Europeans didn't do anything with it for nearly a thousand years. Not to mention that Southern Europe was in just as deep a rut for that same time.
>>
>>127886234
Numbers, man. The government does not shoot every white person they find, even if they want them dead.
>>
File: jahhovah01.jpg (49KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
jahhovah01.jpg
49KB, 400x340px
>>127886752
>>127886847
you are worshipping a jew.
>>
>>127886531
She's cute

>tfw no cute pagan gf
>>
>>127886053
So we have no Christian ancestors to be proud of?
Also why are Greeks in this pic? i thought we werent white?
>>127886881
>Not to mention that Southern Europe was in just as deep a rut for that same time.
Kek. BY the time the Greeks were organised in city states and had their democracy, Northern Europeans were still living in huts
>>
>>127868724
the christian view of man being the image of god and the very center of the universe is narcissism reserved for the top tiers of niggerdom like the kardashians
>>
>>127887127
God would exist even if no human or jew would. So no, I do not.
>>
>>127885821
You are the one that made that ridiculous argument. I don't think anyone or anything is based just because Jews hate it.

I don't think it worked very fine and it sure isn't helping much now in most cases.
>>
File: who's the larper here.png (20KB, 823x543px) Image search: [Google]
who's the larper here.png
20KB, 823x543px
>DUUUDE THE CRUSADES LMAO
>>
File: IMG_12052017_191921_0.png (2MB, 1405x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12052017_191921_0.png
2MB, 1405x1079px
>>127887164
>>tfw no cute pagan gf

we all know that feel
>>
>>127887327
Or it is the highest standard we have reached, the realization of our own realization.
Your body is the temple of God, so act it out.
>>
>>127868411
well you are basically degenerate...
>>
>>127868411
don't make excuses in order to abandon morality. do as thou wilt. if you believe in no eternal reward, no eternal punishment, then what are you waiting for? there is no reason not to lie, not to steal, not to fuck as many people as you possibly can, to not stuff your pockets full of cash and your body full of intoxicants as you possibly can. there is only you and your own pleasure.
>>
>>127886531
>Odin doesn't fit my hypermasculine ideal
>it must be Christianities fault
>proving my point
>>127886561
>Hundreds and hundreds of years of unity, progress, culture, literature, innovation and technology in europe
What? Rome was only an Empire for some 200 years then it got split and lasted for around 250 more.
>progress
You mean Greek progress?
>literature
Such as?
>innovation
You mean more Greeks?
>architecture
Surely you must mean the Greeks this time.
>Dark Ages
For whom and where? The Dark Ages as a period is now widely considered to be a myth of the Enlightenment.
>>
File: sneaky.png (9KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky.png
9KB, 200x225px
>>127887127
>>
>>127887637
>Rome was only an Empire for some 200 years then it got split and lasted for around 250 more.
Eastern Roman Empire, or Roman Empire, lasted until 1453.
>>
File: tumblr_ky294yhAt21qaqps8o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ky294yhAt21qaqps8o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1229x1740px
>>127887475
The crusades were largely against other white people. It's ironic.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>I've left Christianity for Neopaganism and Buddhism
I can smell the cheetos powder from your fingers.
>>
>>127887516
>pagans are obsessed with the second greatest piece of Christian literature
Why?
>>
>>127886396
Thanks church for not destroying everything I guess.
>>
>>127887809
They were against foreigners every single time. There have never been 'white people' as a group, as an in-group. Never.
>>
File: IMG_13042017_060346_0.png (3MB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13042017_060346_0.png
3MB, 1846x1212px
>>127887855
>lotr
>christian
>>
Orthodox Christianity is better than you paganfags
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>127868411
>white people practicing Buddhism
it's not the 90's anymore you gargantuan faggot, if you think an esoteric asian philosophy will fix your fuck-ups you should just go make yourself some concrete shoes and live on the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>127884126
>ancient greeks and todays greeks are the same race

same shit with the egyptians
>>
>>127887996
Lord of the Rings is very Christian. J.R.R Tolkien was a devout Catholic, and managed to convert C.S. Lewis.
>>
>>127887809
>Muslims
>white

>muh sack of Byzantium
>trusting any merchants anywhere of any origin
>>
>>127887549
or it's just disgusting narcissism
>>
File: DAuDqYNVYAA_Gik.jpg (145KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAuDqYNVYAA_Gik.jpg
145KB, 900x1200px
>>127887603
>Being complacent in massacring Europeans

This is why Varg hates you cunts.
>>
>>127887637
>all writers of the Icelandic sagas where christian
>the sagas are the foremost accounts of norse traditions
>oy vey, don't look at us goy.
>>
>>127878565

>the whole point of religion is the afterlife.

What kind of shit statement is this? You chose your religion based on what it claims it can give you after death and not what you believe is right? What god would want a follower like you?
>>
You guys realize that somewhere in a far off parallel universe, 4chan is a family friendly christain image board that loves each other and gets along. Let that sink in lol :')
>>
>>127888095
Considerably different. Copts are probably the only remnant.
>>
File: tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x1280px
>>127886531
>>127887164
>that girl
>having a soul and not knowing god who made her literally blinded in the dark
>>
>>127887866
in comparison to what pagan Vikings, Goths, or Vandals are responsible for, i think not destroying but preserving civilisation is something to be proud of
>>127888095
>you're only white when its convinient for me!!111
>>
>>127885625
>Wrong. There is nothing more pro-gentile.
This is actually true. Christians have an interest in gentile health and strength as a bulwark against anti-Christ. Saint Paul divides the human race into three classes:

-the spiritual/intellectual/regenerate
-the natural/virtuous/generate
-the unnatural/virtuous/vicious/savage/degenerate

This is why the Christian Church gleefully took up even pagan arts and science/philosophy as well as learning (e.g. Roman jurisprudence) and civilization making and maintaining skills. This is why after the fall of Rome the Church was able to rebuild from scratch Western civilization against odds that even the Romans didn't have to face.
>>
>>127887996
>full of Christian archetypes, morals, ethics, heritage, theology, and philosophy
>ITS PAGAN I SWEAR!
But the actual pagan works aren't really pagan because you don't like them.>>127886531
>>
>>127868411
Special snowflake
>>
>>127888220
>muh pagans din du nuffin', ever
They raided, raped, murdered, warred throughout the known history. We are witnessing a very lengthy period of peace right now. It's out of character, and it is neither Christian nor pagan in nature.
>>
>>127868411
>ITT people who don't have reading comprehension
>>
File: 1468218587783.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468218587783.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
>>127888361
she is redpilled as fuck and has 2 kids tho
>>
>>127888375
your country had better times, pay denbts
>>
>>127888375
meanwhile so many studies have shown that we are the same people, almost exactly like our ancestors thousands of years ago. ANd yes, Plato and Aristotle were olive skinned like todays Greeks
>>
>>127888525
I never said the pagans dindu nuffin, but Christians have so much blood on their hands its so ridiculous to try and compare the two.
>>
>>127888542
>redpilled as fuck
Neopagans seem like the obnoxious loud kids in class who pretended to understand everything. Low IQ plebeian scum, read a book.
>>
>>127888401
>This is why the Christian Church gleefully took up even pagan arts and science/philosophy

Wrong, as with all Jewish slavery systems, Christianity perverted these symbols and vastly simplified them. Look at Christmas, there is a lot to it that Christians don't care to learn, they just insert dead kike baby Jesus into pagan myths. Easter, etc. Even many customs and origin-stories of Christianity are ripped straight from Greek and Pagan mythology.

Our current understanding of the various interconnections within nature is LESS than what it was before organized slavery.
>>
>>127887303
Did you read my post? "Same time" being 400ad-1400ad. Southern Europe and Northern Europe both made the same amount of intellectual achievement in that time, which was none. The South outperformed the North in the classical age because the North lacked the resource base for civilization, in the Middle Ages they both had civilization, but neither made any intellectual progress.
>>
>>127888767
Whose blood?
>>127888542
>that nose
>>
>>127888815
>anecdotal evidence

I've only ever met obnoxious and weirdo Christians before. Is my argument valid?
>>
>>127888220
>Varg "Muslims are fine, they only attack and rape each other, don't min the ones that do it to whites it's insignificant, we must blame Christians for every slight to befall the Nordic man" Vikernes
>>127888221
>follow the words of Odin
>except if we don't like them
>>
>>127888767
>it's ridiculous to try and compare the two
What? Your country was massacred by vikings. Pagans, mind you. Romans did massacres all the time. Human sacrifice was a thing.
>>
File: 1492289640020.jpg (1MB, 3632x5456px) Image search: [Google]
1492289640020.jpg
1MB, 3632x5456px
>>127888815
It's just a convenient term you autist
>>
>>127888542
>that nose
>those eyes
More racially dysphoric """pagans"""
>>
>>127868411
>Matthew 10:35-37
Refers to the fact that truth is divisive, so unless you're saying that family is more important than truth itself I'm not sure what you're getting at.

>Refer to Jews as first (or before) Greeks (aka gentiles)
As far as the Hebrews are concerned. Same way you put White people before non-whites. Nationalism.

>He compares Gentiles to dogs begging at the Jewish table of Salvation
[citation needed]
You're the one making that comparison.

Being equal before God in no way means that we have to treat everyone the same. We imprison murderers, favor our children, and criticize liars and scoundrels all the same - the point is that God still loves them.

This is so hopelessly tossed together and halfwitted that I know it's bait and am only responding for fence-sitters.
>>
File: jesus crying.jpg (59KB, 490x599px) Image search: [Google]
jesus crying.jpg
59KB, 490x599px
>>127868411
>I haven't studied theology or philosophy and have no idea what Christianity actually teaches, and because there are millions of uneducated people like me following Christianity and imposing their own bias in the religion, a bias that is usually negative, I will call the religion of Christianity negative

It's time to stop being 16 years old.
If you oppose a religion, at least know why you actually oppose it.
>>
>>127888575
underrated post
>>
>>127888253
It's the pagan view of religion you fucker. I don't believe it.
>>
>>127889019
There are no relevant pagan institutions in any western country. Nor will there be, but they try to usurp any reactionary movement and platform. Not for paganism, but to go against Christianity.

If your solution is to cut your roots, you never knew nothing to begin with.
>>
>>127889194

Matthew 15:21-28 King James Version (KJV)

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
>>
>>127888449
>Elves, Dwarves, Wizards, Orcs, Hobbits, Runes, Languages based of european languages, white people, New zealands nature.
>Christian
Yeah I really liked the part when they were feasting during shabbat in the desert while singing in hebrew with their brown bretheren.
>>
>>127885625
>tfw the ebin sons of the Crusaders have been doing exactly that for the entire ~150 years since that quote was made
>>
>>127889463
I don't seem to recall the "peaceful" Christians doing shit about the hordes of kike Missionaries in Africa right now telling millions of niggers that Condoms cause AIDS, meanwhile those same Niggers believe that raping babies cures AIDS, Missionaries won't try and deny their heritage though; that would involve losing a few from your fucking pyramid scheme...
>>
>>127889667
>of Canaan
Why didn't you copy the Roman Centurion who gets praised by Christ for his faith, so that he is higher than the jews?
>>
>>127889027
Human sacrifice was nothing compared to the ''witch'' hunt
>>
>>127888973
>Same time" being 400ad-1400ad. Southern Europe and Northern Europe both made the same amount of intellectual achievement in that time, which was none
The Odyssey and the Illiad was literally written during this time, much before the Classical Era
>but neither made any intellectual progress.
Mainly ,of course, to the feudalist system which lasted until the renaissance, which monasteries helped happen by translating and spreading ancient texts from the classical era
>>127889518
underrated post
>>
>>127889683
Dude don't you remember??? The LoT story full of heroin/cocaine references is totally a tribute to the bible. Drug addicted Tolkein knew deep down of the power of JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>127889719
Sons of Voltaire pushed the equality. How can you preach God to a bunch of mad, brainwashed retards?
>>
>>127889741
>and because there are millions of uneducated people like me following Christianity and imposing their own bias in the religion, a bias that is usually negative
whatd I say about being 16 years old?
>>
>>127889885
>which lasted for less than a century with less than 10.000 victims
>>
File: 1494969638568.jpg (22KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494969638568.jpg
22KB, 445x446px
>>
>>127889885
>the witch hunt
>the
This happened after the plebs were taught how to read. Low brow, low genes, low behavior. This is your argument with niggers, so why not with working class scum?
>>
>>127886396
>So tell me, was it paganism or Christianity that unified the French speaking

It was Clovis and his soldiers, and they didn't care about christianity

Thierry, the son of Clovis, slaughtered an entire region(Auvergne) and burned churches and killed priests because they rebelled against him

>And which of the 2 was it that stopped Islam during the Middle Ages?

Charles Martel just defended his realm like any sane man would do, and he was polygamous by the way so let me doubt about his faith
>>
>>127889009
European blood.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

>>127889027
Did you read what I said? I never said pagans were innocent, I said that it's ridiculous to compare the two since Christians have way more blood on their hands than the pagans ever did.

>>127889618
>There are no relevant pagan institutions in any western country
Argumentum ad populum.

>Not for paganism, but to go against Christianity
I'm not in fact all that against Christianity, just very critical of it. If there's an opportunity for something better and something stronger to fill a void left by atheism, then I would go with paganism, which predates Christianity, so I'm not sure why you think that would be cutting off our roots.
>>
>>127889860
Because he said he needed a citation for a specific set of verses; thus those are the ones I posted.
>>
>>127868411
quick! let's provide a lot of bible verses out of context!

stop your dnc shilling jew.
>>
File: Kuronians.jpg (289KB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Kuronians.jpg
289KB, 800x1440px
gowd them ex'slave americucks...
>>
>>127889885
Seriously, unapologetic Christians are simply retarded. They do not understand the gravity of practicing indoctrination on "off-centered" people who inevitably build incredibly retarded and simplified viewpoints of reality, so that Jews who pass down their manipulation through generations control not only these retards, but all of us! I think it's a pretty huge hint that religion is not the future of politics when it has us back on Israel's nuts after 4 months of having the muslim out of office.
>>
>>127888375
Vandals were Christian, they painted crosses when vandalizing places. Pagans are responsible for many things, without Catholic church there would be no need for Renaissance and Jews wouldn't have so much power.
>>
>>127888145
>what were the Northern Crusades
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 719x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 719x800px
you know you've spent too much time shitposting/larping on /pol/ when everyone starts looking Jewish to you
>CHRISTIANS ARE A JEWISH CULT
>ISLAM IS A JEWISH CULT
>ATHEISM IS A JEWISH CULT
>THE CONCEPT OF MONOTHEISM IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
>JESUS WAS A JEWISH SUPREMACIST
what even is a jew at this point?
>>
I know I'm wasting my life typing to brain-dead autists, but oh well:

1. Jesus set up the Church, and handed the keys to heaven to Peter as the leader (ie, the first Pope).
2. The Church of Christ spread throughout the Roman empire. The Western and Eastern empires split off and did their own thing.
3. Much of Christendom was lost to various heresies, such as Protestantism.
4. There are two streams of actual Christianity left in the world, the Catholic and Orthodox.
5. Orthodox consider themselves basically the same as Catholics and differ only on culture points.
6. Traditional Catholics consider everyone not in the Catholic church not a Christian.
7. Both Catholic and Orthodox teach that the ONLY way to salvation is water baptism, confession of sins, and works of faith.
8. Heretical religions are fake, so they lack binding power and end up being lost to further losses.
>>
>>127868411

White people are the "true Hebrews". The "Jews" you see now are no more than converted (Khazar's).

> Hebrews were taken captive by Assyria

> When released, it was near the southern portion of the Caucus mountains.

> White people are literally called "Caucasians" because we immigrated from there while making our way to Europe.

> There are now campaigns funded by the "Jews" that promote not calling ourselves Caucasians anymore because they don't want us to discover our identity.

> The bible mentions a time called "The Time Of Jacobs Trouble". It quite literally mentions about "mixing with other people" and "serving other Gods". It says the entire world will eventually come against them.

> Doesn't this sound like a lot of the anti-white rhetoric building world wide?

> Enjoy knowing you're one of Gods true chosen people that he's blessed for all these years.
>>
>>127890280
>I said that it's ridiculous to compare the two since Christians have way more blood on their hands than the pagans ever did.
You can only claim that because Christians wrote history. The oldest archaeological findings of organized violence (warfare) come from Germany. Ötzi was murdered, and had the blood of seven individuals on his blade.

You don't know shit. Give me numbers, if you can so compare them.
>>
>>127886704
She said even dogs deserve table scraps and Jesus was like "yeah sure I'm not healing people so I guess I can heal a dog."
>>
>>127889025
Varg isn't pro-Muslim you mong. He thinks they're as bad as the Christians and that the only thing Muslims understand is force and that we should deal accordingly. You're deliberately what he says just because you don't like him.
>>
File: NYCPollution.jpg (635KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
NYCPollution.jpg
635KB, 1024x744px
>>127890395
>tfw you'll never retire in your childhood fjord with a norse beauty, occasionally sending your slaves to pillage neighboring camps

why even live
>>
>>127890177
>Hey, let's kill our own people because they can swim and cure ill people, They clearly work with satan.
To disprove that they are witches we throw them into the water. if they float. We burn them. If they sink and drown, though luck right lmao.
>>
>>127890280
>>There are no relevant pagan institutions in any western country
>Argumentum ad populum.
This is a politics board, your relevance in the real world is 0, and I see no reason to believe some uncivilized Reddittors will change that.
>I'm not in fact all that against Christianity, just very critical of it.
I'm not against faggots, I just burn them.
>>
>>127890607
Wrong.
>>
>one of the Ten Commandments is to respect your mother and father
>anti-family
>communism is anti-Religon
>yet Christianity is communist
Yeah I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>127887436

I am not sure what your definition of fine is . Perhaps you are too idealist or have too high standards.

For me Christianity worked fine.

What people blame on Christianity such as the inquisition , witch trials and Pope making money off people that's actually paganism that was not fully eradicated in the west.

East Europe had no such issues although it did have witch hunts . Christianity tried to eradicate paganism and has succeeded everywhere but north and western Europe. And look where all the issues come from these days. Is not Eastern Europe. IS all western europe. From 2 world wars to refugees to capitalism to colonialism ALL western europe the least christian and most pagan of Europe.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>127890241
>finn
>opinion discarded
>>
>>127890434
>>what were the Northern Crusades
A necessity
Noble Baltic heathens, right?
How do these compare to the Crusades against Muslims? They're insignificant by comparison.
>>
>>127889667
Not sure why you wrote this. This is explaining how Jesus came to enlighten his fellow Jews first. So great was this gentile's faith, more so than the unbelieving Jews, that he decided to bless her. Please explain what you mean or the intent of this passage.
>>
>>127890881

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

> Rubbinghandstogether.gif
>>
>>127890424
BS! both Alanics and Huns, as Wendae were Pagans
>>
>>127890990
Their claims make no sense, they are slogans and memes. What they are trying to say is
>Christianity is evil
>We know that you know that communism is evil, so see their evil as part of Christianity
They just want to create an association. The methodology is identical to how /pol/ - and any other imageboard - starts to hate jews. The connection is drawn, and then the story writes itself.
However, in the anti-jewish case, we have reality and truth on our side. Anti-Christian side has shills.
>>
>>127890504
>CHRISTIANS ARE A JEWISH CULT
No shit. See: their biggest accomplishment: WWII
>ISLAM IS A JEWISH CULT
according to who?
>ATHEISM IS A JEWISH CULT
Christians are the ones that say this. I agree partially; without a real, constant sense of spirituality, the people are easily turned into savages and cucks
>THE CONCEPT OF MONOTHEISM IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
Not necessarily. Before the Jews there were the reptile cults. Also Neanderthals counter into all of this in ways we can't yet comprehend.
>JESUS WAS A JEWISH SUPREMACIST
Only if you believe Jesus was a real person and not an idea
>what even is a jew at this point?
Someone whose mother comes from a circumcised gene-pool
None of the things you mentioned are "Jews"; all are controlled by the Jews in various ways.
>>
>>127890749
>You're deliberately what he says just because you don't like him.
Yes, I am repeating his retardation because I think he is retarded.
He doesn't see Islam as a greater threat that Christianity. He regularly strawmans Christianity as this pseudo-Marxism as if Marx took direct inspiration from Christianity.
>>
>>127891411
All of Axis countries were Christian.
>>
>>127888767

Crusades came from western europe
Witch hunts were most intense in western europe
Colonialism western europe
2 world wars western europe
Refugee crisis western europe
pollution, nuclear bombs, tanks, airplane jets, firearms western europe

why?

The most religious and most Christian part of Europe is EAST Go find statistics on religiosity.

The largest number of atheists come from anglican backgrounds .

Go find why and you will find out what's really going on.
>>
>>127891185
I posted it because he asked for a citation, which in my mind meant the actual verses.

Not sure what's hard to understand about that. I made no statements about what I thought.
>>
File: mfw smug.jpg (51KB, 519x769px) Image search: [Google]
mfw smug.jpg
51KB, 519x769px
>>127891235
You said:
>White people are the "true Hebrews".
This is not correct, and here's why:

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs.These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans, as "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture
>the original "evil spirits" in man's most ancient religions

SOURCES:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
https://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
>>
>>127888145
>Ignoring Charlemange's slaughter of the pagan Saxons
>Ignoring the Wendish crusade
>Ignoring the Prussian crusade
>Ignoring the Lithuanian crusade
>Ignoring Albigensian crusade
>Ignoring the Hussite Wars
Hell Catholics spend plenty of time slaughtering other Catholics just look at the Aragonese Crusade Pope Adrian I asking the Franks to conquer the Catholic Lombards, and Pope Alexander II sanctioning William the Conqueror's invasion of England which would lead to a near genocide of the Saxons in the harrying of the North.
>>
>>127891185
I guess you missed the message that goyim are like dogs and in the eyes of YHWH, Jews are priority number one. We don't need anymore Jewish garbage that we already have.
>>
>>127891099
Quality rebuttal. You make Freudenthaul proud.
>>
File: youdumbshitslave.gif (22KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
youdumbshitslave.gif
22KB, 400x289px
>>127868411
You took the language of the Spirit literally , you deserve to stay in the darkness lol

you are so fucking stupid you will reincinerate in this world for billion more lifetimes hahaha
>>
File: sabat jews messiah satan.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
sabat jews messiah satan.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
>>127891362
>Christianity is evil

CHRISTIANITY CREATES EVIL BY MAKING EVIL A REAL DARK FORCE.

Evil doesn't exist

There is right

There is wrong

There is good

There is "oh that sucks!"

Then a Priest gets sick of his job and turns to "evil" and rapes little kids, and blaims it on the "Devil".

Or a rabbi doesn't like evil and good dualism of a Christian nation and decides "why not be a fucking cunt and teach others to be fucking cunts -- because we be evil Jedi now!"

THE MEME OF EVIL CREATES DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR -- THERE IS NO EVIL

Kill all 3 Abrahamic faiths and you will kill "evil"
>>
>>127891630

Oddly enough french are the most progressive of all the germanic people in N & western europe.
>>
File: 1494712225635.jpg (220KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494712225635.jpg
220KB, 960x960px
hebrew israelites were the true master race

modern jews are only partially jewish and look at their IQs exceeding everyone else

imagine what god made the ACTUAL ANCIENT JEWS IQs to be
>>
>>127891630
>Ignoring Charlemange's slaughter of the pagan Saxons
Did Charlemagne stop being white by doing this? Did Saxons stop being white afterwards? No, it is power politics and it has been the same throughout all of human history.

Those wars weren't even close to the brutality of post-Gengish wars, or the Chinese wars against the Chinese. Why do you care so much? It's not like your ancestors died, or else you wouldn't be around.
>>
>>127888900
>Wrong, as with all Jewish slavery
Are you fucking mentally retarded? Since when were Christians slaves to Jews, you fucking daft faggot? Kill yourself immediately. You are an insult to the human race.
>>
File: kuk.png (18KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
kuk.png
18KB, 535x535px
>>127891851
It's a sad reality we live in. That your ancestors werent all sent to the gulag. Really makes my heart bleed.
>>
>>127891019
I think it only worked fine after renaissance

Inquisition and witch trials are pagan? when did pagans do those things, inquisition and witch trials are opposite of paganism and not completely unexpected, Pagans didn't kill other people because of religion, they didn't have something like Satan and everything wasn't black and white for them, Pagans even accepted Jesus as one of the Gods in certain cases. pope making money was politics, not everything is about religion.
Paganism not fully eradicating is a good thing, amerifat Evangelicals who are trying to get rid of it have trash art and trash architecture.
christianity has not succeed in eradicating paganism, it has succeeded in incorporating it.
all the issues come from protestant countries. Eastern Europe has the most irreligious countries.
>>
>>127891891
>Then a Priest gets sick of his job and turns to "evil" and rapes little kids, and blaims it on the "Devil".
>blaims
Don't you have school in your country? Devil is not accused of the evils we do. Devil is the lure and the accuser.
>>
File: Lord.jpg (59KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
Lord.jpg
59KB, 411x599px
>>127868411
the final redpill is realizing every knee will bow.
>>
>>127888973
What are you talking about, in 1400 people had cannons.
>>
File: 1492644001970.png (127KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492644001970.png
127KB, 300x315px
>>127868411
Fuck off kike, fucking jewbu.
>>
>>127892222
We were in your gulag for 700 years.
>>
>>127888361
>not knowing god who made her literally blinded in the dark
this christian perspective as everyone is lost but them is gay as fuck and part of the reason everyone wants to see you flayed alive
just like the jews
>god's chosen people
>>
>>127892282
>Pagans didn't kill other people because of religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism#Human_sacrifice
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/big-viking-families-nurtured-murder

Are you kidding right now?
>>
ITT
>>
>>127891688
Jesus was just testing her faith in Him. Jesus tested everyone. Haven't you read the Gosoeks? He threw up the ethnicity thing as a smokescreen for her, but she walked right through it like He wanted her to all along,

This is exact same test you've failed, by the way.
>>
>>127891630
>Charlemange's slaughter of the pagan Saxons
IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH

You fucking retard: the pagans lived by the ancient laws of warfare: vae victis. The pagans obstinately refused to even let the Christian kingdoms exist and were constantly attacking them. You probably also believe the Crusades were evil, random attacks for no cause whatever.

The pagan mind understood that once you were vanquished from the field your life was forfeit and the property of the conqueror: it was in fact - certainly in the pagan mind - a tremendous mercy for the Christians to offer them baptism in return for their lives and freedom (the pagans never showed any such mercy to their hapless Christian victims, that's for sure!). The slaughtered obstinate pagans knew exactly what they were doing and choosing: they died by their own merciless laws. FITTING.
>>
>>127892589
I wish that were the case.
>>
>>127892598
>this christian perspective as everyone is lost but them is gay as fuck

>Wah, God doesnt conform to my selfish, wicked faggot heart. I think I'll cut myself whilst I worship dirt.

You are literally female tier.
Tits or gtfo, reprobate.
>>
>>127892662
Too bad modern Christians are like that. Instead their fat degenerate scooter riding heretics who worship Jews and who support Israel instead of creating a Christian crusader state like the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
>>
Look man just pretend the Bible doesn't exist it does more harm than good.

You are a huwhite man, Christianity is the religion of your people. Trying to be anything else doesn't work, its too ingrained in every single aspect of the culture.

Imagine some weeb sperglord attending a Shinto shrine or some dudeweed libcuck graphic design major chanting a mala. That's you right now.

That's not to say I don't respect these traditions, I see the perennial truths in them, however, they are not my traditions.
>>
>>127891596

The links your provided say nothing at all about what you just described. Plus, you're trying to use (((wikipedia))) as a source. Just lmfao

> Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.jpeg
>>
>>127892627
What I exactly meant to say is, that Pagans didn't kill other people based on their religion.
>>
>>127892282

Because paganism was not fully eradicated in the west.

Paganism survived and continued uninterrupted as far as 1600-1800s when Enlightenment destroyed all traces of paganism.

Oddly enough Enlightenment destroyed paganism by bringing back Greek and Roman kinds which would later develop into capitalism and democracy and pagan larpers and atheists we have now.

But Enlightenment by itself is really very Christian.

All Christianity tried to do is unite all people in a brotherly sisterly love. That's it. Inquisition is messed up has very little to do with Christianity . They say they do but their actions betray their true nature. They are pagans who want so badly to believe.

In a sense Inquisitors reminds me of ISIS muslims who have lost their faith and want so badly to believe that they will kill to get it back. ISIS is not really Islam as much as Crusaders or Inquisition is not really Christian. There is a relationship. They all say is for God but they are not Christian / Muslim .
>>
>>127893042
>we just starved a third of your population
>we just levied your men to die in useless wars for Swedish crown
>we just taxed you so high that many escaped to Novgorod
Won't be long until your cancer is wiped off the face of the Earth. Finland has the highest amount of archaeological treasures found in all of Nordic countries. This includes swords and trinkets. You Swedes just rewrote history a bit.
>>
God as my witness all this retarded pagan/neopagan BS is just kikes and kike puppets LARPing hard and projecting like crazy: muh Jewish slavery system bullshit! What kind of a fucking brain dead idiot calls Christendom Jewish slavery where usury was either illegal or highly regulated and where Jews were legally sojourners in the land and couldn't absolutely own title to land a form of Jewish "slavery"?

You faggots sold your souls to the devil and now you are the pathetic chattel of your Jewish masters: you deserve this for your infidelity and treason against your own kind and people.
>>
>>127893238
>i cant deny his evidence
>better say hi sources dont justify his claim and if he doesnt believe that..
>ill just mock wikipedia

I accept your defeat.

>>127893262
where does Jesus tell Christians to go out and kill Pagans?
>>
>>127893262
Don't expect a burger to understand what you really meant. He just saw an opportunity to critisize paganism and he took it.
>>
>>127892844
Except before Jesus only the Jews went to heaven. This is why the ethnicity thing isn't just a test but is crucial to the whole religion because according to Christians before Jesus, all our gentile ancestors went to hell. Jesus opened up salvation to everyone which is why he said "jew first, gentile last" because he first offered it to the Jews because they were the priority. This is why the Romans even wrote on his crucifix "King of the Jews"
>>
>>127890610
>5,645,000 lowest
>18,435,000 highest
This is major wars alone, not factoring in the Northern Crusades (an additional estimated 150,000) and minor wars such as the Scottish, English Reformation wars, and the countless massacres and burnings across European states (think Mary I). This being in the space of under a few hundred years.

You are welcome to present stats that suggest the deaths of Europeans due to pagan religious wars in such a time space.
>>
>>127893096
acting like a faggot is not going to get you more friends you desperately crave in your gay club
go hand out more pamphlets
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x900px
>>127891411
>WWII was caused by/a result of Christianity
>religions other than actual judaism having anything to do with WWII
>Jesus the human being did not exist
post disregarded

you're erroneously associating neo-conservatism, protestantism, and globalism with Christianity. Globalists and jews caused the US to interfere in various world events, not Christianity. Protestants (weird jew fellating pseudo-Christians) and jews caused the US to practice circumcision
>>
>>127893413
>Inquisition is messed up has very little to do with Christianity.
Not entirely true. It's rooted in few key historical facts. Revenge, the Spaniards were thirsting for blood of the jews and Moors. The courts and mobs were massacring them. The Inquisition relied on 'greater good' type of thinking, a precursor to utilitarism. Compared to the other options, they used silken gloves. They were also very effective in conversion, as we do not have a (((Spaniard))) problem.
>>
The way I see it pagan and abrahamic religions is a matter of attitude.

Pagans are each person makes up their own gods and beliefs and thus pagans are not really united but divided in many tribes.

Abrahamic religions they are all united and all think and act the same thus they are all one tribe. Islam is all about putting people under the sword and rules by fear. Judaism rules by claiming to be the oldest and most sacred. Christianity says we should all be friends and we should love one another and is why it became the no 1 religion in the world.

And people have forgotten to be friends and love one another and started splitting up into tribes and camps atheists and agnostics and feminists etc. So we back to pre Enlightenment era. We are loosing our unity thus why our governments don't give a fuck about us, our politicians are corrupt, our system doesn't work for the people no more. Is all back to a bunch of tribes .

Too many voices will drown all voices and nobody can speak.
>>
>>127891630
>>Ignoring Charlemange's slaughter of the pagan Saxons
>>Ignoring the Wendish crusade
>>Ignoring the Prussian crusade
>>Ignoring the Lithuanian crusade
>>Ignoring Albigensian crusade
>>Ignoring the Hussite Wars
You've listed everything yet it doesn't even compare to what we did in The East.

>continually raid Christendom
>Christendom raids back
>"OPPRESSION"
>>
>>127893781
So what are the numbers before Christianity? Consolidate them by population numbers as well.
>>
>>127893902

Revenge is not Christian. Jesus clearly says turn the other cheek.

As I said they CLAIM to be Christian but based on their actions they are more pagan than Christian. Is connected and is part of Christianity but is not a Christian attitude. Not the original faith anyway.

Christians are only reactionary in war. They never or should never start wars. Anglos are the most pagan of them all they always start shit.
>>
>>127891688
According to the Bible, all gentiles and unbelievers were like dogs because they did not worship the one and true God. Jesus was testing her and proving a point to his disciples. She demonstrated great faith through being ridiculed and was blessed for it. What can be expected of the Jews from Jesus if they were not willing themselves to demonstrate the same selfless devoted faith upon being ridiculed and persecution. It goes back to the OPs main post with the Matthew scripture. Read that and understand. It's similar.
>>
>>127868411
stop posting hanime filth
>>
File: Based Texan.jpg (167KB, 988x534px) Image search: [Google]
Based Texan.jpg
167KB, 988x534px
>>127893584

> Still won't use facts to support made up claim.
> assumes he's right
> Here's a (((You)))
>>
File: Marx on jews.jpg (70KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Marx on jews.jpg
70KB, 850x400px
>>127893987
>Christianity says we should all be friends
False. We should love our enemies. Who does that include?
>Judaism rules by claiming to be the oldest and most sacred.
I have an alternative for you, from the tribe.
>>
>>127891891
>Evil doesn't exist
prove it
>>
>>127893476
Those parts have always been swedish to begin with. There were no battles fought by swedish kings and jarls for that land, they were already swedish. they just pledged their allegience to the king of sweden then later the kingdom of sweden formed and that swedish ''finnish'' land with it.
>>
>>127894281
I gave three sources.

Which one of the claims would you like me to further source, Rabbi? :)
>>
>>127894010
A cohesive war of conquest and forced conversion hardly constitutes a reasonable response to minor raids. Besides if raiding war the sole reason that the successor states to Charlemagne's empire would have launched a cohesive invasion of Denmark. Not to mention how the crusaders attacked Christians just as often as pagans and Muslims with the Teutonic Knights warring against Poland and Novgorod, while the fourth crusade sacked Constantinople and the first crusade slaughtered a huge portion of the Christian population of Jerusalem.
>>
File: tumblr_onywlmQ9CV1w2n78fo3_1280.jpg (323KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onywlmQ9CV1w2n78fo3_1280.jpg
323KB, 550x800px
>paganism
>worshipping rocks

Habakkuk 2:19
Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
>>
>>127894329
ALL includes everyone including enemies

In a sense Germans are the most Christian of them all becuase they accept arabs which become converted.

And in a sense Anglos are repenting by accepting refugees thus creating a sense of love somewhat from Europeans. might not seem that way but there are more arabs converting to atheists or christianity over in European nations than anywhere in the world.

Obvs Europe is having a huge impact on islam. Is probably why ISIS even exists .They recognize Western world and values as a threat to their world and values.

But we are no longer Christian. We are in a sense neo-Greek. So we might see a return to Christianity soon.
>>
>>127893413
More pagan ideas and influence was added during renaissance.

Enlightenment brought fourth lot of Liberal leftist ideas as well along all the good things it did. Enlightenment was more secular, some intellectuals were deist and pantheist.

>All Christianity tried to do is unite all people in a brotherly sisterly love
Sounds like communism.

Inquisitions is not taught by scripture, but is not unexpected by people who views everyone else as Satanist.
>>
>>127894153
It was a solution to the vengeful spirit of the times. They were legitimate and successful, as opposed to the alternatives. I guess certainty was achieved in conversion, as Spain did not gain a 5th column. Very Christian, very successful and very good.

If you want to cry about real issues, you take up the US prison camps that are not reliant on any law, US execution laws and all that. USA is very, very secular as a government. Very jewish as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

The pagans just scream happily, as they are but shitskins to them. They are like the kikes.
>>
>>127894466
>Those parts have always been swedish to begin with.
What parts? Savo, Häme, Pohjanmaa?
The trinkets weren't found in Åland.
>>
>>127893584
Did I say that Jesus said that?
People back in the day couldn't read, church didn't even want them to read, instead they told them about all those evil satanists and heretics. Abrahamic religions oppose all other religions, which causes that interpretation.
>>
>>127892222
>Sven is mad cos he's incapable of keeping up in an argument
>Decides to voice his hatred for a whole ethnic group instead

Det där gjorde du bra, bror!
>>
>>127868724
Makes more sense than a wizard who came from nowhere making the jews his chosen people
>>
>>127894534
>it's not fair because you are stronger
You aren't a pagan, stop pretending like you are.
Pagans had honor in defeat.
>Crusaders attacked Christians just as often as pagans and muslims
but they didn't.
>fourth Crusade
You do realize the Byzantines brought it upon themselves, right? There was a civil war among them, politically and then publicly with mob uprisings that's when the Crusaders intervened to keep the city from destroying itself and from the Byzantines who perpetrated it from backing out of the deal they'd made with the Crusaders.
>>
>>127894466
Oh, how does the swede recoil. I thought you were against crusades in Europe. Nay, they never existed now that you have to take responsibility. You are the kike.
>>
>>127894466
Oh, how does the swede recoil. I thought you were against crusades in Europe. Nay, they never existed now that you have to take responsibility. You are the kike now.
>>
>>127894935
Christianity is very communist

And I think thats one of the issues with it. Too idealist. Idealism can be dangerous. But idealism brings people together. Beloging to something great feeling like you're part of something bigger that is what made Christianity and European post Enlightenment work

Paganism generally is more pragmatic but also too divisive too tribalizing and that's the biggest issue. It splits people up in various camps taht fight against one another.

>>127894979
I blame all that on the revival of paganism. Christianity at this point has lost all political power is only a personal choice now.
>>
File: Christianity Vs Paganism3.jpg (355KB, 2187x897px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity Vs Paganism3.jpg
355KB, 2187x897px
>>
File: happyface.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
happyface.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>>127886704
DAMMM really gud anon.
>>
>>127895471
>Christianity is very communist
Yet it's very founder defends property rights and the legitimacy of The State.
>>
>>127891904
We're not germanic, we're French
We're not progressive, fag marriage caused the biggest protests of the five republic
We're not North-Western Europeans, we're Western Europeans
>>
File: tumblr_oocj3uFcrq1v5svogo1_400.gif (472KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oocj3uFcrq1v5svogo1_400.gif
472KB, 268x151px
Rev 9:20-21
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (23KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
23KB, 300x360px
church didn't even want them to read, instead they told them about all those evil satanists and heretics

Then your issue is not with Jesus or Christianity (his teachings) but instead it's with the Christians who knowingly and unknowingly pervert Christianity.

What if I were to tell you Jesus was sent solely to correct or reform the religion of Judaism? That he taught the opposite of what Jews believe? What if I told you to consider what the Jewish people would be like today if they all followed Christianity as it's meant to be followed? Do you think the Jews would be more tolerable as a people?

Christianity is one part of answering the Jewish Question.
If you dismantle Christianity because of what Jews and dumb men have done to it, you cease answering the JQ.
>>
Since i pray to wotan my life got ALOT better, i was always an believer and prayed every night to "god", since i discovered paganism my life changed in everyway to the better, i can't explain why.

But remember
>gods are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
>>
>>127895471
There was no revival of paganism in Reconquista. Christians do not need to fear violence.

>Christianity is very communist
No, it is not. Render unto Caesar what is his. If you are a slave, be a good slave. Communism is all about revolting... Hitler tried that, failed. Hitler played the Christian model of servitude, and got the power.
>>
>>127895484
Is it just a dream?
>>
I've always been fascinated by Christian history and mysticism from all traditions. I just find the Jewish portion of Christianity so offputting. Half of the (((book))) is autistic conflicting genealogies and YHVH being a colossal dick if someone so much as asks a question or doesn't kill all the women just most of them. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Christianity is today.
>>
>>127895596

Is one of the cricitisms that Nietzsche brought forth.

>>127895631
Oh yea you are
Your people from celts to franks are all of the germanic breed. But you are the least pagan of all the germanic people. French and Spanish are the only germanic people that speak latin. But out of the two French are the least pagan and most christian of them all.

I think Germany and England only NOW are getting it. And Spain never got it ever.
>>
>>127894329
False. Jesus says, and a multitude of other verses say to love thy neighbor, do unto others the way you would want them to do unto you, love your enemies, and also to love your brothers, and if you are angry with a brother it is comparable to murder. It goes on and on. I ha e a feeling you have never read the Bible through, but that is okay.
>>
>>127895288 (HEILED)
>>127895789
>>
>>127895631
>Germanic
>Western European
There's really no difference anymore unless you divide Germanic to mean Scandinavian, in which case the Ancient Germani were not Germanic.
>>
File: 1495407447781 (6).jpg (1MB, 3181x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1495407447781 (6).jpg
1MB, 3181x4608px
>>127881893
>implying christianity has any place in Europe which was always pagan
Europe was pagan and still is pagan. Please remember this when you put a decorated needle tree in your house during next Yule ...
>>
>>127895979
>Is one of the cricitisms that Nietzsche brought forth.
>getting your information from a man who went mentally insane and had a hate boner for existence>>127896165
>>implying christianity has any place in Europe which was always pagan
>implying Thor has any place in Europe which was always animistic

>you have pagan traditions
so what? That doesn't mean paganism is the way to go. It just means Christianity didn't destroy paganism.
>>
>>127896165
Western Europe

Central & Eastern Europe is fully christianized. From Poland to Hungary to Romania and Bulgaria to Russia to Caucasus from Italy to Greece are them most christian lands practically zero paganism.

Baltics and western europe fully pagan.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.