[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is She Satan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: hillflies.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
hillflies.gif
3MB, 320x320px
The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in the preludes to production of the Cake of Light material, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The original ritual, not of the same name, is performed during the cooking of Cake of Light wafers that is to be consumed during a religious gathering. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. The ceremony of "spirit cooking" is the modern rendition of the 19th and 20th century rituals of the Cake of Light.

In Spirit Cooking, Hillary uses pigs blood (which most resembles human blood) as a medium to connect the spirit world with the material world. The ritual takes place in the kitchen, which is considered the heart of the home. The goal of the ceremony is to convert matter into energy so spirits can feed on it. Hillary "...derives her inspiration from the popular belief that the spirits still need food even though it is no longer solid, but in the form of light, sound, and emotions."
>>
File: clinton classic gags.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
clinton classic gags.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>127867281
no she's a feeble old women with some problems
>>
>>127867281
She's just a spokeswoman for him.
>>
>>127867281
I remember watching this live on TV. When I saw that fucking fly land on her face, I knew it was a sign. She didn't even try to wave it off, it just sat there on her face.
>>
File: marina.gif (500KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
marina.gif
500KB, 500x372px
Why do they do this?
>>
>>127867802
god she is pure sociopathic looking here. we dodged a bullet.
>>
>>127868474
wonder how much she got paid to lay there
>>
File: 51VR3X2HSAL-1.jpg (38KB, 203x201px) Image search: [Google]
51VR3X2HSAL-1.jpg
38KB, 203x201px
Hillary is a human agent of Satan, who is not a tangible being. Examples of physical demons are DWS and Podesta; you can tell by their impish features. Whereas demons are embodiments of pure evil, Hillary is simply an extreme sociopath.
>>
>>127867281
yes pretty much, notice how all the demons are exercising out of leftists since she was cast out, reminds me of ---> Luke 8:33 - The Demons and the Pigs
…32There on the hillside a large herd of pigs was feeding. So the demons begged Jesus to let them enter the pigs, and He permitted them. 33Then the demons came out of the man and went into the pigs, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned.
>>
File: 1494912940425.jpg (62KB, 589x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494912940425.jpg
62KB, 589x609px
>>
File: IMG_7444.jpg (205KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7444.jpg
205KB, 470x362px
>>127867281

no - but deeply corrupt and probably a sociopath.

The fact Libtards thought she was better than Trump after Libya and Syria suggested to me that the Left is far too stupid to take seriously.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9231190
https://www.sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

oh and relatedly:

In 2016, 50% of DNC funding came from Jews, from a handful of elites.

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

Hillarys top 5 donors were all Zionist Jews and 8 of her top 10 - Jews are 2% or so of the population but US media doest over this, though it goes to distorting US foreign policy for Zionist Jewry's goals (see SOTT article above)

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.