[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

File: CNNBTFO.jpg (46KB, 637x451px) Image search: [Google]
CNNBTFO.jpg
46KB, 637x451px
I bet they wish they frowned upon the practice when it was happening to O'Reilly and Hannity.

Now their losing advertisers and they can't complain.
>>
>>127866764
>I bet they wish they frowned upon the practice when it was happening to O'Reilly and Hannity.

Nah, CNN actually has people of integrity who work for them hence why they immediately condemned it as opposed to Fox simply trying to ignore disgusting behavior.
>>
File: 1479310269630.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479310269630.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>127867590
>>
>>127867590
>(((CNN))) immediately condemned it

Are you jews even capable of telling the truth, or does it cause you physical pain to even attempt it?
>>
>>127867590
>CNN
>Integrity

You only get one choice.
>>
>>127867590
quit being comatose
>>
>>127867590
CNN has not condemned it
>>
CNN is vulnerable now!
>>
File: oh-no.jpg (77KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
oh-no.jpg
77KB, 653x477px
>>127866764
Gotta love it when leftists get a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>127867746
>“We found what she did disgusting and offensive. We are pleased to see she has apologized and asked that the photos be taken down. We are evaluating New Year’s Eve and have made no decisions at this point.”

Putting her apology in a condemning statement. And she still hasn't been fired. What a joke of a network

They aren't going to fire her because they only want this tactic to work on other networks.
>>
>>127867746
>>127867887

How dumb are you people? Well, if educate retards I must...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-may-kathy-griffin-posts-apology-for-gory-1496190312-htmlstory.html

>We found what she did disgusting and offensive. We are pleased to see she has apologized and asked that the photos be taken down. We are evaluating New Year’s Eve and have made no decisions at this point.
>>
>>127867590
They vouch for her in their disavowing statement lol

>I'm sorry my husband drunk drove and killed your daughter, but I'm happy he is going to rehab to fix his problem.
>>
>>127868214
>I'm sorry my son hacked your family to death but I'm glad to see he is seeing a psychiatrist and fixing his temper problems
>>
File: coopers.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
coopers.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>thinking losing a couple shit ads will hurt CNN
>>
Keep going after CNN's sponsers.
>>
Press the attack, they get a lot of advertising from Siemens and Fossil Fuel lobbying groups.

All enemies of the God Emperor will fall and their heads will decorate the pikes of the Emperor's throne!
>>
They aren't going to fire her. The left plays by different rules than the right.
>>
>>127868373
>moving the goalposts
>comparing murder to a shitty joke

Lol. Best part is she only does one thing a year with them, some stupid New Years thing no less. Meanwhile O'Reilly got to keep harassing women for a decade because the boss was in on it and liked money too much.
>>
>>127868686
No one liked O'Reilly besides old people. You're not hurting anyone with that shit.
>>
>>127868377
A couple ads is all that's keeping them afloat at this point buddy
>>
>>127868686
>beheading your president in a mock photo that resembles real ISIS pictures
>a shitty joke
>>
>>127868429
It's funny how CNN and MSNBC get all their ad revenue from apple, samsung, big pharma and the natural gas association of America
>>
>>127868686
>Meanwhile O'Reilly got to keep harassing women for a decade
proofs?
>>
>>127868885

Apparently enough people liked him to spend millions trying to silence his victims for over a decade.
>>
>>127868686
You are literally retarded, you said CNN has integrity
>>
Image someone in euroland doing this shit, they'd be in prison next to Brevik playing coop ps2 games by dinnertime.
>>
Liberals yell the loudest on Twitter. Conservatives swing the big stick when it comes to actual dollars.

Glad a company is finally waking up!
>>
>>127868686
>harassing some roasties == behead president in photo shoot

you must be in the san fran area?
>>
>>127867590
You're funny
>>
>>127868995

Yeah and? Better than Hannity dragging a dead guys name through the mud to try and link the Clinton's to murder or papa bear jerking it over the phone to perspective guests. I guess only one hurts your feelings though right?
>>
File: bligol blumpf.png (593KB, 599x939px) Image search: [Google]
bligol blumpf.png
593KB, 599x939px
>>127866764
Damn, Trump works quick.
>>
>>127867590
>CNN actually has people of integrity who work for them
What fucking timeline are you from?
>>
>>127866764
Advertisers should pull. Can you imagine the shitstorm if Bill O did this with Obama?

Fuck the left for being complete psyciopathic hypocrites. There are consequences to free speech.
>>
>>127866764

Payback is always a bitch
>>
>>127868388
This. Shut these lying motherfuckers down.
>>
File: Money Gone.jpg (50KB, 599x395px) Image search: [Google]
Money Gone.jpg
50KB, 599x395px
>>
>>127869341
>complaining about an unsolved murder gaining more coverage

At worse, this story turns into DC police incompetence.
>>
She was on CNN? What ded she do there? News reports?
>>
>>127867590
The news networks opened a can of worms by endorsing, celebrating, or ignoring the attack on Hannity's advertisers to silence him.

But they cheered it on because didn't have the foresight to see the same ever happening to them. And now it's coming back for them.
>>
File: ryder1.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ryder1.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>127867590

>cnn
>integrity
>>
>>127869842

Lap dances. She;s in overdrive now with lap dances trying to keep her job.
>>
>>127869218

Where are you, Iran? One of these things had to involve the courts it was so bad. The other is a glorified firecolbert.
>>
File: rogerschicken.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rogerschicken.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>127868907
>this delusion

not your buddy, friendo
>>
good, I hope the cunts lose even more money

not even their chinese viewer ratings will keep them going
>>
>>127869724
>implying anyone gives a shit about Seth

There are plenty of unsolved murders, there was only one reason that one gained any traction even after the family begged people to lay off. Hint: it wasn't about the murder.
>>
>>127867590
I will fuck you up liar.
>>
>>127866764
>ADT
>Literally a company that sells security systems to white people so niggers don't steal their stuff.
What would have ADT have to gain from pandering to liberals? I'm surprised they stuck around this long.
>>
>>127866764

LOL you lost your number one rated TV host and the best target you could come up with for reprisal was Kathy Griffin.

What's the matter, Maddow too tough for you?
>>
>>127870161
The DNC got to the family. Their god damn lawyer worked with DNC crisis management lol
>>
>>127869866

And? It would've come back to them anyway, asking for boycotts of TV stations is as old as television itself. You think if no one spoke up this would've all just blown over? Don't be delusional, they were right to call out Hannity's bullshit such as anyone else.
>>
File: adt wtitter.png (677KB, 1086x2480px) Image search: [Google]
adt wtitter.png
677KB, 1086x2480px
>>
>>127867590
I can't believe so many new fags took this bait.
>>
>>127870309
conservatives have guns. A lot of ADT customers are people that say fuck the police but are the first ones to call them when they are in trouble
>>
>>127870367
Tucker Carlson gets the primetime hour and destroys leftist idols in front of millions of people every night. We really took a dive there huh?
>>
>>127870405

Exactly my point. This isn't about Seth, this is about making the DNC or the Clinton's or whatever boogeyman is on the agenda to look bad. That's why the guys brother had to literally call up Hannity to ask him to stop. Because it wasn't about his brother or the family or even common human decency, it was about scoring cheap political points anyway possible.
>>
Mirage cancels #KillerKathy

>>127870149
>>
>>127870367
Anyone who watches cable is a faggot. O'Reilly was a condescending fear monger cocksucker, Maddow is an unhinged smug sourcunt
>>
>>127869866

Its 'full retard' that companies and people think that just because an advertisement airs on a network or during a show (or YouTube video) means that the brand is associated with that network/show/video.

No one makes that connection.

However, the libs opened that can of worms. Glad their tactics are being used against them finally.
>>
>>127869980
>involve the courts
civil court
>other is a glorified firecolbert
advertisers are pulling out, secret service is investigating
>>
>>127870776
Hahaha oh man... Why can't people keep their political views to themselves. Stupid liberals mane....
>>
>>127866764
>ADT

Damn, now that's a huge fucking loss.
>>
>>127867590
>CNN
>integrity
>>
Oy vey, our shekels!
>>
>>127867590
good joke burger
here's your (You)
>>
>>127870459
Wrong. The difference here is that a news pundit was threatened for investigating and covering a news story.

It doesn't matter what you think of Hannity, his stories, or his show. By defending a boycott for that reason the other news agencies set a dangerous precedent.

The same networks that cried about muh free press when Trump was bashing them supported the removal of a journalist because of the stories he chose to investigate and broadcast.

You're obviously a troll but anybody with more than half a brain can how the Hannity situation has backfired on the very journalists who supported it.
>>
>>127870944
>civil courts

Actually there's a federal investigation of the entire network at this point.

As to the rest: meh. It's like when gamer gate got vacuum ads pulled from Gamespot. Call me when someone of relevance actually does something worth talking about. Until then it's basically Ted Nugent tier.
>>
>>127870999
If about half the country likes Trump, why in the world would you want to alienate half your potential audience by viciously trashing Trump?
>>
>>127871456
It's self destructive.
>>
>>127866764
desu this ONLY a big deal because leftists have done this shit for the last decade - try to ruin peoples lives over poor attempts at humor. member don imus? objectively i don't care that some washed up cunt took a pic of our presidents fake severed head but the fact that those same people would NEVER tolerate it from our side means we have to respond in kind
>>
>>127867590
>sooo much journalistic integrity at CNN!

in bed with political candidates
hiring political hacks and their wretched offspring
caught several times faking news stories

just stop. you sanctimonious bullshit doesn't fly here cunt.
>>
>>127868388
activate mems this is not a drill

target every single cnn sponsor
>>
>>127871397
>Wrong. The difference here is that a news pundit was threatened for investigating and covering a news story.

No, he peddled an offensive conspiracy theory with no basis in reality which got so out of hand the family had to get involved to put a stop to it. Hannity thought he could get away with spouting whatever bullshit he wanted without any regard to those affected and he paid the price. And rightfully so. No one silenced him, he's more than welcome to keep up that bullshit just as advertisers are more than welcome to not put up with it. Something tells me at the end of the day, much like Jones with pizza gate, Hannity realized he didn't have a leg to stand on and was opening himself up to a lawsuit if he kept making shit up.
>>
>>127871425
>being this behind
four (4) of her gigs have been canceled (one of which was a multi-year appearance deal)
three (3) large sponsors have begun the process of withdrawing there ads from cnn
secret service has opened an investigation on her and the photographer

you're right, the foxnews case outweighs this...thus far, however, this will be bigger in the end
>>
>>127872356

Pfthahah, this bigger? This won't even be page 10 news in a week (depending on when CNN drop her from New Years anyway). Fox will probably be paying hundreds of millions in dollars of fines by the time all is said and done.

You're more than welcome to keep spamming this as long as you think /pol/ will care. Much like Colbert and Far Cry 5 though something tells me it won't be that long.
>>
File: CNNbestLiesMoneyCanBuy.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CNNbestLiesMoneyCanBuy.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>127867590
>CNN actually has people of integrity who work for them
>>
>>127872213
>he peddled an offensive conspiracy theory with no basis in reality which got so out of hand

You're thinking of the Russia Hoax
>>
>>127872655
You're on faggit. Give me your address and phone number so we can keep in touch and see how this plays out
>>
File: lugenpresse.png (89KB, 3644x1689px) Image search: [Google]
lugenpresse.png
89KB, 3644x1689px
>>127871425
>gamer gate

Was the tip of the iceberg regarding little to no journalistic integrity. Sorry for being Captain Obvious, but the entirety of the MSM/'press' are sell out and shills. Instead of helping keep the politicians in check, they actively conspire to feed the public misinformation and propaganda.
The fourth estate is a failure.
>>
>>127872715

You mean that thing that has multiple investigations ongoing into it?

We'll definitely see by the time all is said and done.

>>127872970

Go be an internet tough guy somewhere else. Post this thread in a week and see who cares. That'll be all the answer you need.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>127866764
One is not enough.
>>
>>127873264
here's my info, save it, but don't tell anyone else
>52 Warebrook Vlg, Ware, MA 01082
>(413) 732-7490
>[email protected]
>>
>>127873092

I think Russia is proof enough the press are on the ball. Already got Flynn fired and multiple investigations opened up. The only failure was giving Trump billions in free advertising. Such is our sensationalist media though. God knows they love bullshit that gets ratings/hits.
>>
>>127869204
you get to play PS2 games in prison? I wonder how good Brevik is at Ace Combat.
>>
File: 1494165271515.jpg (9KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1494165271515.jpg
9KB, 250x206px
>>127872213

>young man in DC shot
>contested party nomination
>handled data for the DNC
>DNC full of mishandled data and security lapses

>DNC colluded to rig the nomination for shillary
>young man finds out things are rigged for HRC
>Rich leaks data access to Berniebros
>Podesta emails he's gonna make an example of the leaker even if he's got the wrong one
>Rich later leaks emails to wikileaks

>alive and talking when found
>dies at the hospital ...
>the POTUS is basically the mayor of DC
>no media blitz with "local authorities need your assistance locating suspect"
>no search or release of video surveillance footage in the area
>don't even know what caliber the gun was
>DNC flush with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of campaign cash can't find a dime for reward money to help find the killer ...

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
>>
>>127872655
Probably true. Foreshadowing?
Care to give us a hint what y'all have planned for
your next crazy-as-shit stunt?
Cause we know you've got one. Make that an unlimited supply.
>>
File: ctr doxing 4chan.png (57KB, 715x647px) Image search: [Google]
ctr doxing 4chan.png
57KB, 715x647px
>>127873569
>I think Russia is proof enough the press are on the ball.

Bullshit. There is zero evidence and nothing but speculation and innuendo surround the entire circus. If anything, the fiasco has proven the democrats were misusing intel information AND intel tools for political purposes and THEN leaking their shit findings to the press.

If there was a shred of credibility, the shoe would have dropped by now. Otherwise I see a feeble attempt by the outgoing criminal enterprise to obfuscate facts and provide a misdirection smokescreen for democrat misdeeds.
>>
>>127868377
Every dollar lost counts
>>
>>127872655

Is that the horseshit they feed you guys to keep you going?

You're unironically kool-aid cultists now, and you don't even see it.

Sad!
>>
File: btfo.png (706KB, 1070x917px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
706KB, 1070x917px
>>127873569
>pssst
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.