[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puts things into perspective.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>>
like shooting niggers in a barrel and sage
>>
>>127866205
merkel should be ashamed of dangling cash and tempting these poor people to risk their life by crossing the med in shitty boats

if she really wanted to help these people she could send the money to their countries
>>
Not a single woman or child in sight
>>
>>127866205
The ones that can afford it pay the smugglers and then pay the NGO ships to pick them up about 12 miles of the coast. #refugees
>>
>deadliest
only if you are a nigger that can't swim(so all of them)
>>
>>127866205
DRAIN THE MEDITERRANEAN NOW
>>
>>127866205
Those are the ugliest women and children I have ever seen.
>>
>>127866205
undocumented citizens swimming home from a day at the office
>>
"These people are trapped in the sea! I'll take a picture, it'll last longer!"
>>
File: Poseidon 1.jpg (129KB, 953x838px) Image search: [Google]
Poseidon 1.jpg
129KB, 953x838px
>>127866205

All hail based Poseidon
>>
>>127866205
Europe is still about 90% white on average. It needs additional diversity to maintain its way of life.
>>
>>127866205
Why are they all niggers?
They're not even coming from war zones.
>>
>>127866205
funny how people around the world actually pay to swim in the worlds deadliest border
>>
>>127866205
Not deadly enough apparently
>>
>>127866205
>migrants
Wow, even CNN acknowledges they're not real refugees.
>>
I bet crossing the Israeli border would be much more deadlier.
>>
>>127866205
Africans are the new wetbacks now.
>>
>>127866205
maybe if you sent them all back in the first place they wouldnt keep coming

the med is like 900 miles wide, yet you send your "coast guard" and rescue ships within 100 miles of Africa to taxi them not back to Africa, but to Europe

you bring it on yourself
>>
>>127866205
Imagine putting your life at risk for the promise of a free house and an iPhone.
>>
>>127867124
AND REPLACE IT WITH SPIKES
>>
>refugees
What war are they fleeing?
They really need to stop using the wrong words here.
They are migrants.
>>
>>127866205
fucking niggers. look at these military age men. either they are invaders coming to take land or are fucking pussy retard faggots that wont fight for their homeland. god damn useless niggers
>>
>>127868558
that sounds stupid because it is
that is not why they are coming
they are coming to take over, they are invading
>>
>>127866205
>better than risk your life for gibsme than risk your life to fix your country

and you allow these people in. people with no fight, drive, who flee when there is a problem
then you wonder why china and japan are eating you economically
>>
>>127866205
At least they've stopped calling them "refugees" I suppose.
>>
>>127866205

I always get so horny when i see a fresh shipment of BBC men land on European beaches, knowing that they are there to breed white wombs. All you beta males can do about it is cry on the internet. And you people claim you're the best the white race has? Hahaha.
>>
I live in a world where a news network blasts the president for using social media, and then turns around and hosts 'muh feefees' slideshows on another form of social media
>>
File: heart.png (43KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
heart.png
43KB, 634x566px
>>127866205
>>
>>127867017
they are coming in closer than 12 miles now, the refugees basically get pulled out of harbour and dumped , no engines or anything.
>>
>>127866205
goddamnit who gave them lifevests? we need to up the safety requirements to bring them to market so much that they are so expensive the shits can't afford them and drown when their boat sinks like god intended.
>>
>>127868980
1/10
>>
File: rescue.png (230KB, 1262x954px) Image search: [Google]
rescue.png
230KB, 1262x954px
>>127869085
>>
>>127869227
He is baiting but it is a fact they will shape the future of europe for generations to come
>>
>>127868788
The majority of them are coming here because they have been sold 'the European dream' once they realise that's not attainable then they will be in a perfect mental state for radicalisation.

Look at what the outcome was in the US when immigrants realised the American dream was bullshit.
>>
>Crossing
If only did they really cross and not just wait for a Soros-funded ngo ship to come by at less than 10 miles off the Libyan coast
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.