[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you burgers are rednecks or live around rednecks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 22

How many of you burgers are rednecks or live around rednecks? What's it like?
>>
>>127865383
Better than living around niggers.
>>
>>127865383
I live rural. Not true rednecks because theyre in the south. Mostly kind considerate people, talk some racist shit sometimes but ive only witnessed first hand kindness and acceptance. Family is a big focus and even though people have less money the quality of life is better on average. Plus tons of guns. We have TONS of guns. I bought an actual mac 10 at a gun show recently for under a grand. Life rules.
>>
>>127865383

Everyone on /pol/ is either of a child of a redneck or a social reject
>>
>>127865700
Checked and agreed. I love the south. People still have some bit of decency around here. A lot less overall degeneracy
>>
>>127866213
POO
>>
File: 111.jpg (45KB, 598x350px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
45KB, 598x350px
>>127865383
>What's it like?
It is waaay more quiet. With rednecks, the most egregious noise you'll hear out of them will be their trucks. While the trucks are annoying, it doesn't come anywhere close to the constant loudness of the negro. And not just in the aural sense, visually and olfactorily as well. Everything about the negro screams "LOOK AT ME!" Their manner of dress, the loudness with which they screech, the cheap cologne they bathe themselves in, and the "rims" on their car.

Rednecks are generally christian and have finely tuned bullshit detectors for liberal degeneracy, though they tend to have a weakness for vice like tobacco and alcohol.

Many rednecks own guns, have military experience, and respect hierarchy.

That's all I can think of for now.
>>
File: 1496173959454.jpg (47KB, 1002x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496173959454.jpg
47KB, 1002x792px
>>127865383

I lived in rural Arizona to go to a private college for a little while. Most people in the town were either retirees who moved for the scenery, or trailer-trash untermensch poor whites.

The funniest thing I saw was two men (their respective broods of scrawny, acne-ridden children complete with bloated hive-queen mate right behind them) almost get into a knife-fight over a line position in a Chinese fast food place.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494865134719.jpg (18KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494865134719.jpg
18KB, 414x508px
Boone Co. WV resident here, its a hillbilly hellhole nothing but pills and dope since most of the mines closed
>>
>>127865383
I'm a Southern bitch and it's pretty good. We don't have much money, but we have manners, charm, enough guns to keep them both.

A word on racism: It's real, but usually earned. We don't call a nigger a nigger unless he acts like a nigger, then he's worth ten points off the bumper of a speeding Ford.
>>
>>127866005
to go further on this I live in the rural south.
There are 3 kinds of rednecks.
Fake rednecks:
They will have a truck, probably ford, only a few years old, probably lifted, never been offroad. They can't fix shit, can't hunt, can't fish, they will say some racist stuff when they are only around white people. Average middle class to upper middle class person trying to find some kind of identity.
White Trash Rednecks: same as other white trash, stupid, lazy etc. They can fix a few things if they really really want to, like a fridge if they can't figure out how else to keep their beer cold. Might have a truck, but more likely a 10 to 15 year old economy car that has been on it's last leg for 30,000 miles. Always looking for a handout and blaming somebody else.
True Redneck:
Probably does a physical trade. Intelligent, sometimes even well read. Can fix just about anything, can field dress a deer, catch and clean a fish. If they don't need a truck for their job it will probably be older, but in very good running condition, a few dents. Always willing to help people, believes in Jesus and tries to follow his teachings.. may only show up for church if there is fried chicken.
>>
>>127868720
t. Mormon who works in IT
>>
Eau Claire WI here: you might as well call everything above the Dells "the Alabama of the north"
>>
File: 1481918891467.jpg (22KB, 419x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481918891467.jpg
22KB, 419x424px
>>127868720
1000% this

Real rednecks are fucking based, white trash are basically niggers
>>
>>127869109
I just call them "Southerners"
>>
>>127869109
White trash != red neck
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (33KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
33KB, 555x444px
>>127865383
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I grew up in a small town in Indiana. People are great and focus on keeping up with their families.Lots of military families and it's nice and quiet.

The true degenerate rednecks usually are all found in one place, whether it be a certain part of town or a specific trashy region. Even then, I'd prefer them over the inner-city niggers and crime any day.
>>
>>127865383
Rednecks are awesome. Its like dealing with good Mexicans.
>>
>>127868997
Spooky, I live in Eau Claire too.
>>
>>127869469
>this
you realize beaners cost way less and they can build stuff fast.
>>
>>127869536
well I mean, its kind of true though?
>>
>>127868720
very accurate
t. tiny white town in NC
>>
>>127869768
Absolutely, I just thought it's funny to see another anon from the same city.
>>
>>127868720
>Probably does a physical trade. Intelligent, sometimes even well read. Can fix just about anything, can field dress a deer, catch and clean a fish. If they don't need a truck for their job it will probably be older, but in very good running condition, a few dents. Always willing to help people, believes in Jesus and tries to follow his teachings.. may only show up for church if there is fried chicken.
so basically every man before men were sexist?
>>
>>127870288
It happens more then you think lol
>>
>>127865700
this, ive lived around both
niggers are like orcs
>>
>>127868298
That sounds amazing!
>>
>>127868298
>since most of the mines closed
lel thats the same thing that left the north east of the UK in the 1800s.
>>
>>127868720
>True Redneck:
>Probably does a physical trade. Intelligent, sometimes even well read. Can fix just about anything, can field dress a deer, catch and clean a fish. If they don't need a truck for their job it will probably be older, but in very good running condition, a few dents. Always willing to help people, believes in Jesus and tries to follow his teachings.. may only show up for church if there is fried chicken.

This I always love interacting with these type of people
>>
rural American I met were based
I got to drink cheap beer and shoot many guns
cityfags have got nothing on them
>>
>>127867906
>Everything about the negro screams "LOOK AT ME!"

Spot on.
>>
>>127865383

I fit many of the criteria of being a redneck (grew up small town of 600 people, farming, hunting, fishing, guns) but I have a Master's degree, an awesome job, and I'm smarter than 99.9% of urbanites who I meet. I can also do things for myself, like change a lightbulb, without calling my Jew landlord and I can defend myself with the firearms I've been handling since I was 8.

That being said, most rednecks aren't as smart as I am, but they have the other positive traits (tough, self-reliant.) Most are clannish, some are dangerous, others are super nice. I make a distinction between rednecks and white trash, the latter are just niggers with white skin.
>>
You do get some meth addicts but everyone is harmless, the worst of them are more of a freakshow sight instead of a possible threat like the worst of shitskins are.
>>
>>127871267
>>127871267
>tfw no based redneck friend to drink cheap beer with
only american ive ever met was a nigger from south carolina and he swore too much
>>
File: ConfederateFlag.jpg (480KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ConfederateFlag.jpg
480KB, 2048x1536px
DixieFag here. I was born in the South, raised in the South and have lived in most of the Southern States and many Northern and Western states. No matter where I move or how long I live in an area I eventually wind up back in the South. I don't identify as a redneck personally, but am called one by those who live outside of the South. Rednecks have a low tolerance for liberalistic bullshit and will call out any kind of bullshit in general. Rednecks for the most part get up and go to work, whether it be at a legit full time job or driving their truck around scrapping etc. They work, hunt, fish, pray and generally are just good ole boys who want to be left alone.
>>
>>127872163

Spot fucking on.
>>
>>127870209
Wilkes county reporting.
>>
File: 1496205826617.jpg (174KB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496205826617.jpg
174KB, 783x1024px
>>127871532
Niggers come in all colors brother
>>
>>127872398
real niggers are genetically predisposed to violence and are not to be trusted.
>>
>>127872317
I went to grade school for 2-5th grade in Catawba county.
>>
File: cat-in-the-hat_thumb.jpg (20KB, 178x244px) Image search: [Google]
cat-in-the-hat_thumb.jpg
20KB, 178x244px
>>127872039
haha that sux, im from washington and their are like no shitskins up in the rural spots (westport, mccleary, montesano) all that shiiii

but the reason i bring it up is cause this old guy in his early 60s came here from britain upon the claim that he gained ownership of a road from his american family members
I haven't seen him around but he is a sight to see
he is always speeding around on this big thin wheeled bike, wearing short shorts wayyy past his knees, he pretty much just chats up the place and everyone here in town likes him, just one of those guys who seems so happy it makes your day. He will get to ride that bike all he wants.
>>
>>127865383
Live around them. They're great. Guys are friendly and their girls will fuck you behind their back without guilt
>>
>>127865383

They're retarded and want to be niggers really bad. They love "hard-working" Mexicans. They're dumb as hell, trashy, and badly reflect the white working-class.
>>
>>127872398

The wiggers are worse IMO because they (should) know better. If given the choice between shooting a thug nigger and a wigger I would shoot the wigger without hesitation.
>>
>>127872163
This right here. I'm not a Christian but I was raised around them and I picked up a lot of their positive cultural aspects. I'm not truly at home here in California and goddamnit I hate jumping through hoops to hunt or shoot as I see fit. I love the American West but I'll probably settle back in the South once I've made my mark and my fortune.
>>
>>127872678
Spotted the inner city bitch boy
hows your avocado toast little baby?
>>
File: 1482031300112.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482031300112.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>127872163
>that image
>>127872398
>this post
cringe
>>
File: SCV-logo.jpg (667KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
SCV-logo.jpg
667KB, 1440x900px
>>127872543
Where I live the black population accounts for 56% of the county. As a white man I am a minority here. Luckily dindus keep themselves busy killing each other and the retarded white people who didn't learn that you never relax around blacks.
>>
>>127872600
>eir are like no shitskins up in the rural spots (westport, mccleary, montesano) all that shiiii
know that feeling. closest constitutency to me that was below 95% white in 2011 was over 80 miles away.

lel he gained ownership of a road? thats probably why he's so happy. not a bad legacy to be left with at all.
>>
>>127872600
and, asking for a friend, how would one go about gaining ownership of a road?
>>
>>127868298
It's my dream to marry a poor, white trash girl from West Virginia. Not even trolling, the accent drives me nuts.
>>
>>127872711
Wiggers know better, NigNogs are fucking pavement apes and haven't learned to control themselves, even after all this time
>>
>>127865383
Live in a small town in TX and I love it just the way it is. Kinda feel sorry for you folks that live in a big city around all the crazy people. At the same time, y'all feel free to visit me anytime you like just don't get any ideas about staying.
>>
>>127865383
Alabama here

Most rednecks are alright. Keep to themselves. Just want to hunt and fish and be left alone. Drink a beer. Pick a tune on the guitar.

Then there's white trash that cook meth, fuck their cousins and live off welfare. No better than, if not worse than niggers since they don't have the excuse of being a subhuman.
>>
>>127873036
yeah, i would give you the name but i forgot, he appeared like four years ago.

Ruralness is where it's at, I want britain to succeed, but if things ever fall apart please come to rural us, us redneck burgers got your back man, we aren't perfect but the sheer size of the us means even if the whole world gets blacked we still have a better chance keeping ourselves separate with all this space
>>
>>127868720
Well you definitely aren't number 3 using terms like white trash to describe poverty tier white people.

Just saying, I grew up in the boonies of Tennessee and true country folk don't judge people like that. We learned compassion and respect in Sunday school.
>>
>>127872891

wow great reply except I live in the deep south so I fucking know

rednecks are worthless, listen to pop-country, love rap, drinking, having 1 kid accidentally, and basically just being retarded.
>>
>>127873090
i don't know the whole story but I assume it was just willed to him, because it was the entire reason why he moved here in the first place
>>
>>127865383
Rednecks CAN be fun, but some of them are fucking retarded. Also, the women are NOT attractive like they show on TV> Redneck chicks are fucking gross. But they're easy, so have fun.
>>
File: Dumb-Wiggers-2.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb-Wiggers-2.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>127872907
Wiggers. Nuff said. White people have the intelligence to know better. Niggers are dumb animals for the most part.
>>
Farmfag here. I fish. I hunt. My gf is asian.
>>
There is nothing special about rednecks, they're just low class/trashy people. You have the same in the UK they're just more urban.
>>
>>127873734
Your wiggers are basically our chavs I think.
>>
>>127873412
i live in the northumbrian countryside. place has been stuck in a dwell since the end of the industrial age and the last mines closed. lel my family has lived here so long i can trace my ancestry back to 1689 of a guy who died in a battle against the scottish, and the kicker is i live around 20 metres from where the battle was fought.

but definitely, your land prices make me jealous as fuck in rural areas. plus your rural means genuinely rural. "rural" to britain, unless you mean the scottish highlands, or the few remaining forests, are really just countryside with villages inbetween and farmland. so probably 70% of the country.
>>
File: 20170526_131104.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_131104.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>127873412

Second. As a huh-whyutt man with half English ancestry, white Britfags are most welcome. You're going to have to get used to shooting guns on the regular and we drink iced sweet tea down here with enough sugar to give you instabeetus
>>
Live bear many, and my parents own an apartment complex full of them. One of them was describing how their apartment looks like a nigger nest because it's dirty. Truly gods people.
>>
Damn ugly redneck grills
>>
>>127874150

that's a model and 0% of obese retarded redneck cunts look even remotely like that
>>
>>127873156

Same here. Not sure what it is. Too bad most are hideous
>>
>>127873472
Being poor does not make a person white trash. Being lazy does, and while the true rednecks i know do have compassion, and will help them out, they will still call white trash out for being lazy and stupid.
>>
File: 1323826_8.jpg (62KB, 594x391px) Image search: [Google]
1323826_8.jpg
62KB, 594x391px
Damn Obese GA rednecks...
>>
>>127873933
>implying i couldnt beat you at a range
everyone who has a section 1 in my town has it because of me.
>>
>>127874466

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>127865700
This
>>
>>127874633
and the good news is, gun ownership (not surprisingly) is on the rise legally and illegally all over western europe. some french general was warning of that.
>>
>>127865383

I've lived around them most of my life. I've also lived around niggers. One of these two groups doesn't rape and murder the other group. Can you guess which it is?
>>
>>127865700
Sometimes it's both. I live in East TX and my town is 40-45% niggers.
>>
>>127874783

I'm glad to see that not every individual in Europe is cucked. Never give up your guns man.
>>
>>127808473
>>
>>127873558
>listen to pop-country, love rap

The wigger redneck thing i see popping up is really disturbing.
>>
>>127866270
There are still some colleges in the South that aren't liberal cesspools, too. Overall a nice place to live and raise a family.
>>
>>127870209
NC here. Growing up, didn't really care for the rednecks, but now that I'm older, I see another side to them. I guess I was confusing then with poor white trash, which I now know they aren't.
>>
>>127868647

>I'm a southern bitch
>we have manners and charm
>I'm a bitch
>manners and charm

Lol
>>
>>127865383

I have. It's not like its depicted on TV honestly. Rednecks are basically just under-educated rural folk who usually make up for poor formal education in other ways, such as being extremely good handymen or some other craft. As far as ever even known them, they're generally pretty nice so long as you don't put on airs. They're a bit blunt about what they like and don't like, but if you have any shared interests they're easy to get along with.

It's easy to confuse rednecks with white trash and most rednecks will take offense to this. And well they should, because white trash are basically just white niggers: criminally inclined, too many kids, welfare, no skills, no job and don't want a job.

There's only one "kind" of redneck I can't stand and that's the reclusive autist coot who is perpetually enraged about people not respecting his property, and spends most of their time patrolling their property looking for an excuse to yell at people.
>>
>>127865383
It's not bad but you must keep your shit locked up. Rednecks are often meth heads. Unlike niggers, meth heads aren't into violence but they'll just as happily steal anything that's not bolted down.

They often have short tempers but are also easily calmed down. They're (usually) not looking for a fight, they just have a really sensitive sense of honor. Explain any perceived slight wasn't intentional and they'll quickly back down. Niggers on the other hand can't calm down after getting their temper flared up.

Rednecks can be rowdy but they don't like living in cities so their loud behavior is usually confined to their property. Niggers on the other hand love to live in urban hives so their obnoxious behavior annoys the fuck out of everyone nearby.
>>
>>127875066
the FEO in my part of the county i live in, which is a gun control speak for "firearms enquiry officer" basically the licensing guy, has told me even he supports looser licensing. theres been some very snail-paced changes in recent years starting with the prosecution of a homeowner for killing a burglar which resulted in enough outrage to get his sentence cut down and the PM involved. with gun ownerships rising, there will either be a full crack-down eventually or it will get to the point where gun removal cant be enforced by any government agency. hopefully the latter happens.
>>
>>127875215

I live in an area of the US that is absolutely full of them

I knew a girl who was pregnant and continued to drink and smoke, and had a baby I think nearly a little over a month premature. I like white people to have children, but fucking hell, rednecks are only useful for use as cannon fodder. It's no wonder the South contributes so highly to the US military. They're useful idiots, and that's about all they're good for. Genuinely baby boomers but worse.
>>
File: IMG_3645.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Grew up around them. There is probably not a college sports team with more redneck fans, barring Alabama of course.

They're usually nice people who fight for what they believe in. They can be aggressive and they can be truly disgusting when it comes to the way they keep their homes. They're hard to understand if you're not around it a lot and they can be extremely off putting. They're not violent unles they're on drugs.
>>
>>127865383

>in psychology class
>teacher goes on rant about how black people can't be racist because they don't have power
>raise my hand and tell her that's bullshit
>the three black guys in the class all turn around and eye me super weird.
>all the other students gasp and stare at me.
>adorable 19yo bond haired blue eyed girl sitting right beside me stands up
>SUPER heavy redneck appalachian hillbilly accent
>says to the whole class "i agree with him completely"
>talks to me after class
>she hates feminism and is already married and has one kid

wew lad
>>
>>127865383
Non-redneck that grew up around redbecks.

They're not as cool as /pol/ makes them out to be but they're infinitely better than the city hipsters I live around now.

Redneck pros:
>generally good handymen
>anti-liberals
>(at times irresponsible) gun owners
>kind to you if you've known them a while

Redneck cons:
>families are poor because they spend their entire paychecks on lift kits for their trucks
>they may be anti-liberal, but the majority of them are huge Israel supporters because muh Jesus
>half of them are baptists who think alcohol is satanic, the other half are genuine alcoholics (though I am also guilty on this count)
>if you don't know them they're assholes. Don't ever stop and ask for directions in eastern>>127865700
Kentucky, your ass will get mugged for meth money

I know /pol/ worships anything that shares views with us, but rednecks aren't perfect. I consider myself a hick, we're similar to rednecks but with a bit more self control and better ability to hold down a decent job.
>>
>>127875849

>become minority in America

who care i aint no racist

>football team lose

IT BEAT DOWN TIME YEEYEE
>>
>>127876148
why would you go on a vacation to germany? fancy iraq in the summer?
>>
Basically we have this people called "townies" where I live, theyre usually jobless or dont have a job and rely on income of meth dealing, they hang around the sort of "food area" across from the school in a circle of trucks, cops literally watch them from a distance to make sure shit dosent go down, as for the people themselves?

basically they talk a bunch of shit, call anyone who isnt in their circle a bunch of pussies, consume dip, usually underage, loud, annoying, and threaten to fight you if you question anything about them
>>
>>127865383
Never but what my father tells me there is 4 types of people in the South.
>Blacks
>Whites
>Niggers
>Poor White Trash
>>
File: mud.jpg (84KB, 669x494px) Image search: [Google]
mud.jpg
84KB, 669x494px
>>127873156
Have you seen 'Mud'? Reese Witherspoon's character in that movie sounds like the type of women you'd end up with.
>>
>>127865383

There are two types of rednecks in America. Woke rednecks and retard rednecks. It's kind of like the difference between blacks and niggers or whites and white trash.
>>
>>127865383
I'm seriously considering shelling out 50k for an off road pickup. It's something I've wanted my whole live, but I just turned 40 and can finally afford it. Does that make me a redneck?
>>
Newton Co. Arkansas here. Most are just good Ole boys who want to grow and smoke pot, drink beer, ride four wheelers, and work hard. A lot, however, are barely a step up from a nigger. They smoke meth, collect benefits, and raise fatherless halfbreeds. Maybe not a lot but a few I know of.
>>
>>127876258

Sounds like the wiggers we have down here. Universally despised by everyone
>>
>>127876519

I like to make the difference between "country'' and ''redneck''

Country people are genuinely good people with a basic but high enough intelligence and moral level.

Rednecks are utter morons.
>>
Southern Missouri (Misery) here. Lots and lots of low quality peoples. But desu they are at least generally friendlier around here then most of the large cities I've been to.
>>
>>127876254
I've never been to Europe before so I saved up some money to go see South-Central europe. I want to also visit Norway and the U.K. at some point but that'll be a future trip.
>>
>>127876612
you wouldnt happen to live in kentucky my dude
>>
File: photos.medleyphoto.3693283.jpg (103KB, 845x665px) Image search: [Google]
photos.medleyphoto.3693283.jpg
103KB, 845x665px
>>127874463
Shoot the Hooch used to be amazing. Being first wasn't the point, being crazy was. That Georgia, at least in greater Atlanta, is long gone.
>>
>>127876576
Just buy an older truck for a few thousand senpai it will have better aftermarket support than something new be cheaper and you wont feel as bad you you inevitably break something.
>>
>>127871053
my coworker
> lots of dogs run around my area
> german shepard comes up to my porch
> how you doin boy?
> starts growling at me
> shot it right in the head
> nobody growls at me on my porch
jesus dude where do you live?
> next to a national forest
> over a mile to the neighbor
>>
Murrican in Scotland here, rednecks are good people. Tantamount to your working class here.
>>
File: 1494730836691m.jpg (79KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
1494730836691m.jpg
79KB, 1024x579px
>>127865383
There's a great sense of community
>>
>>127876836
Don't just drive from London to Birmingham. It's fucking awful. I recommend Northumberland and Cumbria. Also Wales.
>>
>>127865383
There aren't that many actual rednecks left.
>>
>>127877041

Those are nationalists and or alt-right people. Those are not rednecks. Rednecks aren't even aware of things like that. All they care about is beer, dip, and saying "yeeyee". They like Trump, but don't exactly know why they like Trump.
>>
>>127865383
I live on a farm, but grew up in Europe so I'm not the regular rural type. Looking to move somewhere closer to a coast since I would probably fit in better. Good people though, for the most part if they stay away from drugs and such.
>>
File: 1496250576968s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496250576968s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127876706
go 2 bed nate.

mizzou is full of niggers, sjws, and cucks
>>
>>127876519
Grew up in one of the poorest counties in the country and this is pretty much how it was. You've got lots of decent people and also meth addicts and white niggers.
>>
>>127877404
Depends on where in the state you are. If you're in KC, STL or some college town, then yeah. Everywhere in between is mostly people who just want to be left alone.
>>
>>127877404
Southern Mo, shit dick. Probably in the Ozarks. A lot of Yankees who wish they were redneck at most. I don't even like Missouri but I couldn't let your retardation slide
>>
>>127877123
I will keep that in mind, bongbro
>>
>>127877924
>Probably in the Ozarks. A lot of Yankees who wish they were redneck at most.
Ozarks native here. Always considered myself more of a hillbilly than a redneck.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.