[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conflict Theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: marx-bio.jpg (9KB, 195x274px) Image search: [Google]
marx-bio.jpg
9KB, 195x274px
Propounded by Karl Marx, the conflict theory claims that the society is in a state of perpetual conflict due to competition for limited resources. It holds that social order is maintained by domination and power, rather than consensus and conformity. According to conflict theory, those with wealth and power try to hold on to it by any means possible, chiefly by suppressing the poor and powerless.
Conflict theory has been used to explain a wide range of social phenomena, including wars and revolutions, wealth and poverty, discrimination and domestic violence. It ascribes most of the fundamental developments in human history, such as democracy and civil rights, to capitalistic attempts to control the masses rather than to a desire for social order. The theory revolves around concepts of social inequality in the division of resources and focuses on the conflicts that exist between classes.

looks like the smug cunt was right about at least one thing.
>>
File: 1484420409936.jpg (43KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484420409936.jpg
43KB, 720x450px
>>127863956
>>
File: 1462728248588.png (3MB, 2225x961px) Image search: [Google]
1462728248588.png
3MB, 2225x961px
>>
File: 1475011063951.png (298KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1475011063951.png
298KB, 612x612px
Jew cock suckers need to die

KILL YOURSELF, USEFUL IDIOT

I FUCKING HATE YOU TRASH
>>
>>127863956
Studying 'Western Political thinkers' in Political Science class?
>>
Why do you think the fucking jewish bankers hate the Nazis soo much

The Jewish Banking Mafia:

Jew - Rothschild Banks of London
Jew - Rothschild Banks of Berlin
Jew - Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
Jew - Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
Jew - Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany
Jew - Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Jew - Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Jew - Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Jew - Goldman Sachs (Obamas biggest corporate donor in 2008/2012) CEO Lloyd Blankfein
Jew - The Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yelen (before, Ben Shalom Bernanke and Alan Greenspan) including top shareholders Goldman Sachs (Jewish), J.P. Morgan Chase (Jewish) and the Rothschilds banking cartel (Jewish)
Jew - Citigroup Chairman Stanford Weil and Co Chief Executive Robert Diamond
Jew - Wells Fargo Chairman John Stumpf
Jew - Bank of America Chief Executive Charles Noski
Jew - Barclays Chief Executive Robert Diamond
Jew - J.P. Morgan Chase Chairman and Chief Executive Jamie Diamond
Jew - Morgan Stanley President and Chief Executive James Gorman
Jew - USB AG Chief Executive Oswal Gurbel
Jew - CFTC Chariman Gary G. Gensler
Jew - SEC Chariwoman Mary Schapiro
Jew - NFA President Daniel Roth
Jew - FINRA Chairman Richard Ketchum
Jew - NYSE Euronext President Duncan Niederauer
Jew - NASDAQ OMZ Group Chief Executive Robert Greifield

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN
>>
>>127865215
basically
got a final tomorrow.
had to post marx here.
fucking hate the cunt, but it seems his conflict theory is on point.

everyone hates each other.
>>
Might is right. I don't blame the 1% for being assholes. I would be one too if i were rich as fuck.
>>
Uh no, once you remove all subhumans conflict ceases. It's the evil ones in this world that cause conflict.
>>
>>127865382
what class?
>>
>>127865434
/conflict theory
/thread

>>127865457
>the evil ones in this world that cause conflict.
you can just name the jew here.
>>
>>127865457
>remove all subhumans

Yeah! I cannot wait to kill fucking JEWS
>>
>>127865619
Pretty sure there are plenty of non-jews that are evil too. Aka leftists.
>>
>>127865603
uni final year.
gonna finally be a graduate, yay.
Modi has made sure the jobs have disappeared though. demonetization was a such a "master stroke" that our growth rate has actually gone down. fuck modi.

>>127865721
you got me there.mpeg
>>
File: Marissa-Mayer.jpg (35KB, 363x375px) Image search: [Google]
Marissa-Mayer.jpg
35KB, 363x375px
>>127865352
are you a bot that trashes communist threads with retarded jewish tinfoil or just a deranged (((migrant)))?

also, yes marx was right about everything but never proposed a viable alternative. his criticisms of capitalism are all rock solid.

If modern capitalist economists actually had a decent rebuttle we'd be hearing it and taught it constantly. I have a degree in econ and we never touched on anything marx said even in passing. I had to do my own research after I graduated and learned how full of shit modern econimics is.
>>
>>127863956
>chimps fight over pussy
>men fight over money to get pussy
>these things are the basis for their respective social orders
Wow Marx was such an astounding genius, my almonds are fully erect
>>
>>127866250
>he's never read eduard bernstein
Marx got BTFO in the 1890s, child
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.