[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hate us because...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8472.jpg (32KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8472.jpg
32KB, 487x302px
We are the one who fucked white people's shit up? I mean we are the only non white people who able to conquer white lands,enslave the whites and such. We are the masterrace. We are above whites,like it or not. And thats why you hate us.
>>
>>127858422
>An empire that got btfo by toilet cleaners at Vienna
>Masterrace
>>
very redpill bro
>>
>>127858422
Livin' on the edge
>>
>>127858511
FPBP
also sage
>>
I wish you guys never left Mongolia
>>
>>127858422
you idiots fight each other so you will disrupt oil production so rich white guys can make more money

your lives are nothing but pennies to europe and america
>>
>>127858422
lol
>>
>>127858422
we beat your ass tho. twice.
>>
>>127858422
I see your Muslamic conquest, and raise you the Jews.
>>
>>127858422
You're not enslaving anyone. People hate roaches for the same reason people hate real roaches. They're not doing anything useful. They're just there, being and moving in an annoying way.
>>
>>127859312
You didn't beat shit, the Poles did.
>>
>>127858422
No.
We hate you because you are sandniggers mixed with mongolians. At least a sandnigger is a sandnigger and a mongolian is a monglian, you are fucking both. Double dose of shit brains and ugly looks.
>>
File: personality-profile.jpg (36KB, 350x340px) Image search: [Google]
personality-profile.jpg
36KB, 350x340px
>>
>>127858422
"You don't like us because we kill you so we're going to keep killing you"

I guess when your turkish the whole world looks Armenian.
>>
File: turks to war!.png (293KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
turks to war!.png
293KB, 640x360px
>>127858422
How much of that green is useless, uninhabited desert?
>>
kaazkhstan is a really nice country. wish you guys have stayed there. they have oil and are more civilized than your 'secular republic'
>>
>>127858422
You fuckers never owned anything north of Crimea
>>
>>127858422
WE
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 262x193px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.