[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are food prices so high and why do they keep rising and rising?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 53

File: 20170531_170156.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_170156.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Why are food prices so high and why do they keep rising and rising?
>>
Food is cheaper than it has ever been.

I can go buy a month of groceries for like $200.
>>
>>127857922
Certainly not here. Expensive as fuck. Perhaps immigration has something to do with it. And Norway has many food independence sort of programs which rises prices because of the large tariffs on imported goods. But food prices are definitly rising, especially in Europe.
>>
>>127858494
Its because you refuse to import US food products.

Thank your governments for fear mongering GMOs.
>>
>>127857804
Is that supposed to be a burger?
Looks shitty.
>>
>>127857804

In America, our food costs keep rising because so many people are on government aid now. It's "free money" to them. They just swipe their EBT cards and don't care about how much things cost.
>>
>>127858658
GMOs give you cancer and disease resistance, but causes gene degradation which leads to autism.
>>
>>127858494
>>127857804

Food is cheap in burgerland. It probably isn't in your country since you have to import. Retard

Basic economics

Get a green room and harvest crop there.
>>
File: 1491317380851.png (29KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
1491317380851.png
29KB, 240x245px
>>127858726
That's supposed to be my posts. Fuck off! Burgers are for Americans only.
>>
>>127858909
There is literally no evidence of that ever happening to even one single person ever.

There is scientific consensus that there is no more risk from consuming GMOs than any other food product.
>>
>>127857922
You must eat a ton of cheap processed foods if $200 a month gets you roughly 60 meals. 90 if you're eating breakfast. Enjoy your hot pockets and chicken nuggers!
>>
>>127858726
Yeah I'm not trying to be a gourmet chef here.
>>
>>127857804

Food prices are high?

Imagine you lived on a farm and I walked up and said "alright I'll give you $4 for a burger, get to it". You'd tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>127858494
What grows in Norway? Also since your dollar's worth is so high people expect for you to pay more
>>
>>127859357
Family of 4 here. We spend less than that per person an eat fairly healthy. If you know what to buy, keep portion sizes in check, and eat all leftovers you don't have to spend a ton.
>>
>>127858494
it's just because the NOK is so low and we depend on import for food
>>
>>127859850
A lot of different stuff grows in Norway, wheat, corn, of course potatoes etc...
>>
File: Østre_Toten.jpg (1MB, 2200x956px) Image search: [Google]
Østre_Toten.jpg
1MB, 2200x956px
>>127859850
>>
>>127857804
I hunt, fish, and grow vegetables to supplement my food prices.
>>
File: inflation 1773 to present.png (102KB, 902x699px) Image search: [Google]
inflation 1773 to present.png
102KB, 902x699px
>>127857804
inflation

if you don't understand compound interest(or not though about it for a while) you should look it up

2% a year doesn't sound like much, but it cumulates

here is a graph of price levels in the US since 1776 or so, notice how inflation always reversed until 1965. this was when the breton-woods agreement put the dollar onto a fiat(by decree) basis, allowing infinite inflation, or stealing as I like to call it

never trust an economist who tells you "some inflation is good", it's theft pure and simple
>>
File: 1493496342265.png (42KB, 337x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493496342265.png
42KB, 337x339px
>>127857804
what you are paying for is ignorance anon sama. the problem here is i'll bet you spend little time cooking, or maybe there is some crucial gap in your understanding of the body and food; because the sad truth is eating is hella cheap if you know what you are doing. 200/month is a BIG month for me, and i do spend plenty of time cooking, but let's break this down a little bit right.

what happens with food? does it mystically get absorbed for nutrients and then the "trash" gets thrown out? No no, our body eliminates or assimilates all things that we can, yes there is some products that are trapped, or exited in the bowels, but until it's literally out of you, it is becoming you. so with that, what i feel is profound situation, we re present the question of "what do i want to eat?", to "what do I wish to become me?" and at that point, you truly scrutinize food, try to figure out exactly what it is, how it came to be, what the body does with it, and when/how to eat it. the sad truth is, that is not what i'm seeing in OP's photo. there is little understanding at work. He has not made a thing there himself, and in that sin of convince he's found both a lack of money, as well as a lack of health i imagine.

when we are spoon fed this way of life, the only thing we tend to learn about is the spoon, and not how to live.
>>
>>127857804
It goes up in Norway because there isn't resources to feed more than 4.2~ million people in Norway.
Every immigrant adds cost to food that has to be imported.

I believe it's 5.4 million now, all in 20-25 years.
(Norwegian people's fertility rate is 1.7 and has been since the 80's).
That should tell you something about the state of the country, totally and utterly F-U-C-K-E-D.
>>
>>127859357
Learn to cook and you will find out you can easily eat healthy for less then a 100 dollars a month.
>>
>>127860707
I just cooked some fast and easy food, man. I can't eat like a hippie every day.
>>
>>127861113
Where did you get the 4.2 million figure? Some sort of sustainability report? Would be interesting to find this for different countries of the world.
>>
>>127857804
http://www.aftenposten.no/okonomi/Matbaronene-tjener-mye-mer-enn-en-krone-her-og-en-krone-der-42052b.html
Because three people own all our food and they jack up the price so they can be billionaires.
>>
File: story of my life.png (47KB, 477x176px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.png
47KB, 477x176px
>>127861698
eat like a hippie? no, all i'm asking is for you to make an attempt to understand food yourself. it doesn't take long, honestly, and when you build your own understanding, that mastery shows itself in many ways. One of them being lower costs, and an increased control on your health, that doesn't mean you are more healthy so to speak, but. I can assure you there is a direct coloration between how much you understand food, and how to prepare it, and how much money you spend on it. It's not hippie eating, it's being responsible for yourself on the most basic of levels.
>>
>>127857804
your currency is weak, and the EU is working against you, that's the reason. Beyond oil and gas exports, your economy is pathetic. Your elites got lazy, instead of investing in future markets.

On the other hand, it was the right decision not to jump on the (((euro))) train
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 601x600px
Eat mcjews again goy, you don't need to buy healthy food!
>>
>>127862484
>instead of investing in future markets

https://www.nbim.no/en/investments/

Anyway, I don't disagree with you. Our economy is in the shitter because of high taxes and high regulations. But when the oil runs out, and if our general average IQ isn't reduced too much because of immigration when that happens, we will be smart enough to lower taxes and get rid of regulations. Shift more towards a german type of manufacturing economy.
>>
>>127858658
>we eat US food
>we are healthy
pick one. the issue is not GMO but for example titanium dioxide (muh white toothpaste) used in tottino's pizzas. absolute crap, you'll never have a healthy population as long as your food regulations are as they are today.
>>
>I am 400 pounds
>I have been trying to replace my diet of Big Mac's with watermelon
>I have run myself 300k into debt buying buckets of watermelon to support my necessary calorie intake that costed $15 dollars a day total at McDonalds
>I have been disowned by my family, my friends, and my best friends
>They call me the watermelon bandit
>>
>>127862629
truly is that how you see it anon? because I actually agree. It would seem one of the best jew tactics via captilism is the seperation of people and their understanding of food, the body, and ((((((((((((health))))))))))))). i hate how food culture is in burgerland, and i wish to escape it asap.
>>
>>127857804
Because we want you fuckers to starve
>>
>>127857804
You live in fucking Norway everything is expensive there
>>
>>127857922
this nigger is right

buying regular food (real food you dumb faggot: rice, lentils, beans, meat, whole chicken freshly slaughtered, fish, etc) none of that plastic garbage made with petrol and sugar , is very cheap

i can get a month of groceries for S/300 (thats like $100)
>>
>>127863254
I just bought 2 inch bone in ribeyes 2 days ago for 5.49 a pound
>>
>>127862869
so don't buy processed foods?
>>
>>127857804
this is the most norwegian pic ever
>>
File: silo.jpg (89KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
silo.jpg
89KB, 570x380px
>>127861803
Something I remember from the military, I don't remember the specific context, sorry.
Pic related however.
>>
>>127857804
Who even eats food?
>>
>>127863393
the worst food is the one in cans
>>
>>127857804
Op pic is why gene pool in Norway is going to shit. Look at that cheap shitty food.
>>
>>127863412
No gastromat though.
>>
>>127863412
Haha how? It's missing the Idun ketchup.
>>
>>127863549
eating this once a while is not that bad but i agree
>>
Reminder that gardening is a white man's passion. It requires hard work, planning, organization, and effectiveness to work out properly.

Think of it like a long-game golf match. You are playing against yourself to produce the most nutritious and healthy fruits you possibly can. Your survival depends on being able to execute.. You can grow your own watermelons easily, but the only problem is acquiring enough backyard space to support a watermelon farm.
>>
since I participate in our foodsharing program, I effectively reduced my expenses for groceries to literally 0 eurocuckbucks. only downside is that you can only take whatever is lying around and that the food might go bad quicker than you thought.
>>
File: Pepe_Conspiracy.jpg (177KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Conspiracy.jpg
177KB, 864x864px
>>127858658
>Its because you refuse to import US food products.
>Thank your governments for fear mongering GMOs.

Food industry guy here. That's the story in a fucking nutshell. GMOs have continuously been proven safe for consumption. But just like anti-vax retards, there are groups that claim these foods will make you sterile, autistic, or come under mind control. These findings are usually based on an obscure study from a shit hole country.

But hey, this trend didn't go away so the food industry responded in kind by making as many ORGANIC and NON-GMO foods as possible. There's a terrible cost associated with this.

That's why you see the current price increase in food products. Less GMO crops are being produced. More organic crops means shittier yields during harvest because they're not bred for shitty weather patterns. Farmers make up for this by using more of their land to grow organic crops, cutting down on room for GMO stuff. The cycle just keeps going on.

Long story short, people are fucking retarded if they believe there's any special value in organic goods. It's just a higher price for shittier looking food. These same people have the gall to complain about low wages and being poor when they rack up grocery bills that could easily be halved.

Fuck em.
>>
>>127857804
Jews
>>
File: olavthon.jpg (107KB, 940x652px) Image search: [Google]
olavthon.jpg
107KB, 940x652px
>>127863610
The cheese, hamburger bread, the kitchen, not using the grill. I knew you were Norwegian before opening the thread

>no idun ketchup
Very true but Heinz is better desu
>>
Because the climate change cultists have attempted to bankrupt farmers.
>>
File: What-is-a-GMO[1].jpg (213KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-a-GMO[1].jpg
213KB, 800x605px
>>127863929

*blocks your path*
>>
>>127857804
Buys premade burgers wtf is wrong with you? Disgusting.
>>
>>127864014
Well, I did skeie ut a little with the cheddar cheese. I usually use norvegia, even on burgers. I am aware that it is a crime.
>>
>cooking burgers with a fork
The Norge will defend this
>>
>>127864187
Tastes alot better than karbonader.
>>
File: who nose 3.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
who nose 3.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>127857804
>>
>>127864252
I'm a student, who am I trying to impress? 4chan?
>>
File: 1493878178360.jpg (44KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493878178360.jpg
44KB, 958x960px
>>127864225
>I did skeie ut a little with the cheddar cheese

kek

> I usually use norvegia, even on burgers. I am aware that it is a crime.

its fine
>>
File: hand-battered-fish-and-chips[1].jpg (141KB, 1800x614px) Image search: [Google]
hand-battered-fish-and-chips[1].jpg
141KB, 1800x614px
I recommend starting your day with a fish and chips.

You can make the fries on your own home-made too. Goes super deliciously with an Avacado.
>>
>>127864287
Just buy minced meat and make your own.
>>
>>127857804
When you buy food that was processed you pay extra for the processing. That's common sense.
>>
>>127864252
this is advanced shit burger
>>
File: gold2.png (459KB, 1331x896px) Image search: [Google]
gold2.png
459KB, 1331x896px
>>127857922
30 years ago a month of groceries was less than $100.
>>
i tried eating salads a lot but its expensive.

romaine, mushrooms, cucumbers, onions, tomatos, celery, carrots= $40 a week.
and thats just lunches.
>>
>>127864451
That's karbonader.
>>
File: maple-donut[1].jpg (110KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
maple-donut[1].jpg
110KB, 600x399px
If you want a treat you can also make cinnamon donuts and glaze those fuckers until they burst your taste buds.

I have made girls wet making a batch of these. They really stimulate the almonds so to speak.
>>
File: Bane_Duck.jpg (36KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Duck.jpg
36KB, 500x464px
>>127864114

Nice try leaf. Picture is from a source that has not been peer reviewed.
>>
>>127858658
There is a legit reason that GMOs are used less in Europe and that atrazine is banned in the EU.
They fuck with your body, dumbass.
>>
If you buy rice, beans, and frozen vegetables and you know how to cook. Food is cheap and easy.
>>
>>127864843
I bought a can of soda in the import section at a gas station. It was from america and it said on the back "genetic engineering has been used on this product" or some shit like that. And the coloring was crazy, how do you get your food and drinks neon colored?
>>
>>127863929
If GMO food is so safe, so obviously better - please explain why the food industry keeps trying to prevent any sort of labeling initiative? If GMOs are so safe, why do you guys always want to hide it? You should be proudly labeling your food as advanced and high tech, right?
>>
>>127857804
Probably more to do with inflation than the actual price of food going up, at least here anyway.
Wages aren't increasing at the same speed though which is a problem and people will probably harp on me for saying it.
>>
I have heard stories of there being GMO manufactured animals.

Just like they can make a "grapple" (a fruit that is a combined grape and apple) they can make a "mig" (an animal that is a combined mouse and pig).

Some of the animals you eat your food from is genetically modified rodents that are mixed with mammals so they can get larger harvests of meet. The reason Muslims hate pork is because it is combined with the most dirty vermin cells you can imagine. (((profits))) are number one always this is the issue with the capitalist cuckolds.
>>
>>127864843
Genetically Modified food has been around for a long time. Like MSG and gluten, food prices skyrocket because of retards like you get the placebo effect
>>
>>127865093
Shitty regulations, I suppose.
Do I really need sexy colors to tell what flavor a product is or want to buy it?
Fuck's sake.
>>
>>127865247
MSG or gluten don't mean genetically modified what the fuck

Monosodium glutamate is a natural thing that can be synthesized chemically and gluten is in most, if not all doughs made from wheat.
>>
>>127857804
It really depends on what you buy and where you buy it, and no, healthy organic food is not necessarily more expensive. I can get the makings of pretty decent meals for the next couple months for under $200. A few whole chickens, vegetables (mostly leafy ones), potatoes and fruits are best from whatever mid-range grocery store (something like a Save-a-Lot or a Piggly-Wiggly is getting too cheap and goes into the cheap AND bad). Middle Eastern and Indian markets will have several-pound bags of lentils, mung beans, chickpeas and other vegetarian protein sources and you might be able to find interesting spices in bulk if you want a little flavor but not spend too much. Asian markets are good places to find a yuge bag of rice that will last several months but not set you back more than $30, plus restaurant-size containers of soy sauce, sriracha and other things to add more flavor without setting you back too much.

Your country or region may also be the problem. What I've said above is true of the Midwest US, but may not be true of San Francisco or NYC. I'm surprised it's going on in other countries of Europe because I've heard at least in Germany, food prices are kept low with subsidies.
>>
>>127857804
I eat for about 4$ a day

Then I supplement which is expensive as fuck.

I figured if food has no nutrients and we have to take supplements then why eat at all?
>>
>>127865247
Taleb made a very useful diagram when it came to GMO vs. selective breeding, I wish I had saved it. Basically selective breeding always has a connected path back to the original, wheras GMO does not. So you never do really know for sure what it is you've actually made. You think you do, but you're not completely sure.
>>
>>127857804
Go buy staple foods in bulk from discount grocery stores like Aldi or Lidl intead of ordering takeaways/eating out three times a week.
>>
>>127863342
Nobody cares
>>
>>127859357
Buy your own rice, dry lentils and beans, pastas and such. Make some nice simple meals with a few fresh vegetables and some reasonable amounts of fish or chicken.

Your cost per meal per person will easily be less than a couple bucks.
>>
>>127865502
Supplements are gay, stop.
Most likely not helping you if already eat healthy.
They're not even regulated by the FDA like drugs are, so you may be getting something that contains no nutritional benefit at all.
>>
>>127857804
op hasn't read the creature from jekyll island.
>>
>>127865675
it contains people, oh look a namefag
>>
>>127863929
Anon is spot on.

Don't fall for the Organic Jew.

I live int he countryside and talk to farmers about it, and they would jump for joy if they could get past EU food rules. Their price to grow would go down.

At the moment, they are squeezed between EU regulations and EU competition which fuck with their ability to survive.

I don't know where this anti-GMO shit started, but as of now, the science is clear. It's a conspiracy theory. I'm not going to fucking grow a unicorn horn, or do everything Macron tells me because I eat it.

Does anyone know which stupid EU beaurocrat fucked with everything and made it both worse and more American at the same time?
>>
File: greenspherehouse.jpg (14KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
greenspherehouse.jpg
14KB, 263x191px
get you a greenhouse, start growing your own food then sell the excess... if more people did this prices would naturally fall
>>
>>127858658
>Its because you refuse to import US food products.
>Thank your governments for fear mongering GMOs.

GMO's have very little to do with it.

It's just protectionism to protect inefficient European farmers from more efficient American farmers.
GMO is just an excuse, if it wasn't GMO's the EU would have invented some other reason why American food is "dangerous".
>>
>>127865819
>Hurrr this gay has a name wants to have any good or even bad things he does credited to him, therefore what he is saying is irrelevant because yes.
I'm not fucking with you, supplement manufacturers can put anything they want in their products and even mislabel them.
Buy from legit places and companies that have been evaluated by an organization that tests such qualities if you're not doing so already.
>>
>>127859088
GMOs should be the holy grail for EU faggots because it is one step closer to making their socialist dreams a possibility.

Yet, they fucking ban it because muh naturalism bullshit.

What a fucking convoluted people.
>>
>>127863769
do you really need mnt dew when you are doing gardening
>>
It shouldnt be hard to live off 3€ a day.
10 eggs are like 1,50 at most, canned beans are like 40cent a can, rice is practically free.
>>
>>127858797
kek if you're serious
>>
>>127865660
How much is steak there, swissfag?
>>
>>127866032
>getting mad on 4chan

no I just didn't know namefags exist
>>
>>127865502
>I supplement which is expensive as fuck.

The fuck are you talking about?

You can buy 500 pack of multi-vitamins for like $10.
>>
>>127866172
That's fine.
I also noticed I REALLY fucked up the start.

> "Hurr this gay has a name wants"
Should be "guy who has a name"
>>
>>127859357
I can cook a 4 star restaurant meal for meal prep for about $20, and that will serve as lunch or dinner for a week. Then bagels or eggs for breakfast, and sandwiches for the alternating meal. Maybe a protein shake for extra. I work out 4 days a week and spend around $80/wk on food, and I'm gaining weight.
>>
>>127866063
We have the money to feed everyone with natural foods, sorry if that's not the case for you ;)
>>
File: 1487712075970.jpg (65KB, 554x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487712075970.jpg
65KB, 554x476px
>>127864450
>chips

Those are freedom fries, leaf...
>>
>>127857804
More people on the earth, less fish in the oceans, less oil underground, same quantity of fresh water to farm.
>>
You people don't know a shit about food
>>
>>127866313
You know the one great thing about America?

Fuckign Costco. I lived there for 6 months, and shopped at Costco. THwe food quality was great and cheap.

I wish we had Costco here. We have Leader Price, which is for poorfags.
>>
>>127863929
Nice try, rabbi.
>>
>>127866538
Well, you fags do have the best food in Europe, so I guess you have some moral gravity.
>>
>>127866252
I take other stuff and not those cheapo multivitamins.

Biotin (skin, hair nails)
Vitamin B complex
Iodine (a little extra doesn't hurt)
Saw Pametto (prostate health)
Joint Juice (for joints)

just find something you need help with and look up an herbal remedy. They work and aren't FDA approved ;)
>>
>>127857804
20 years ago people used to buy a whole chicken, almost 0 hand labor.
Now everyone buys breast fillets for 3x the price. Learn how to coock, buy smart.
Average price of full chicken 2€/kg
Average price of beef's heart, 1€/kg
>>
>>127866128
Well almost 45 million americans are on food stamps. Say you get 200 dollars a month in food stamps

200x45 000 000=9 billion dollars

But we all know that the figure is much higher, the food stamp budget is close to 70 billion dollars. That' 70 billion dollars of artificially stimulated demand, that has to increase food prices somewhat.
>>
>>127866564
They're getting a Costco in Iceland now.
>>
>>127857804
Unless you buy your food at MENY or buy loads of useless junk, food isn't really much of an expense.
>>
>>127866809
I've always seen veal heart at the butcher. How the hell do you cook it, Anon? And is it tough? I prefer flank steak usually. Cheap and good.
>>
>>127866809
>whole chicken
right on paco

>beef heart
wtf do you eat with that?
>>
>>127857804
Its summer I grow my own shit, right now. Sharing a huge garden with my brother, everyone pays like 100 a month.
>>
>>127867058
We don't have Meny in Nordland.
>>
File: smart.jpg (182KB, 602x845px) Image search: [Google]
smart.jpg
182KB, 602x845px
Food isn't too expensive but healthy food is.
>>
>>127857804
Food prices are not high,you are just dont know what you do in the kitchen.
>>
>>127866809
Although I know how to cut up a chicken (youtube is amazing) and have done so on occasion, unless you have copious free time, it really is more trouble than it's worth. Maybe when The Wall goes up and they can't pay illegal Mexicans starvation wages to cut up a chicken for you, maybe it'll make sense to do it yourself then.
>>
>>127857804
>>127867058
And another thing: Never buy PRIOR chicken breast. Buy First Price instead. Its from the same factory (I've worked there) the only difference is that the cheaper one got some variation in the sizes of the cuts.
>>
>Norway complains about food prices
>Southern countries claim otherwise
really makes my nervous system vibrate
>>
>>127867549
I dont understand how you eat green lemons.Thats not food,thats for drinks and retarded tv-cooks to sprinke on everything and its mother.
>>
>>127867761
I buy pretty much only generic. Coop xtra. Live in rural area, don't have Rema here.
>>
>>127867549
Who the fuck needs 7 limes? How do you get through a lime a day?
>>
File: 1430082747749.jpg (146KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1430082747749.jpg
146KB, 680x680px
>>127867549

I hate that image so fucking much.
>>
>>127859357

Completely wrong m8.

Hot pockets and chicken nuggers cost more per meal than fresh food/meat. You just have to be smart, look for sales and know how to cook.

200$ is easy as hell to live on a month.
>>
>>127867184
pic?
>>
>>127868018
>know how to cook
thats fucking hard today when everything is about looks and NEEDS fucking olive oil and lime on top of it.
>>
File: 1495590847859s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495590847859s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127858909
false.
>>
File: Beef's heart.jpg (46KB, 523x314px) Image search: [Google]
Beef's heart.jpg
46KB, 523x314px
>>127867073
>>127867141
Beef's heart, in thin fillets, fried medium rare, alone or breaded. High heat.
Cut in medium sized cubes, coocked as beef stewed with potatoes onions and carrots.

Can do burgers/kotlets the taste is about the same
>>
>>127858494
It's fucking cheap over here.
>>
>>127857804
dude food isn't even that expensive maybe you should stop eating out every other nig...

oh wait, you're from Norway.
Yea, food is probably expensive when you try to live in a country that's insanely rich and flying under the radar with it.
>>
>>127867549
There's at least a week's worth of meals there, she could also spend better by not picking expensive sweet potato.. It really pisses me off when people bitch that they can't buy healthy food cheap.. As long as you're not trying to do three course Michelin star recipes fresh basic ingredients are cheap as fuck, morons just can't shop
>>
>>127857922
For real food, no premade stuff, $80 a week. But that's Jew York
>>
>>127868118
No it fucking doesn't. For breakfast I had chicken sausage and potatoes with butter, salt, and garlic. Took 15 minutes to make, super easy, net cost of like $1.50 and still plenty tasty.
>>
>>127857804
Look up the average age of farmers.
>>
>>127867840
You obviously have never had proper guacamole or thai food.
>>
>>127868118

kek, true, but that's a hollywood bullshitter perspective. You can make great food without making it look fucking pretty or have exotic spices etc.

I mean I use olive oil in every meal and I only have to buy it about once a month.
>>
>>127868245
How do they eat the lime,do you know?I dont know.
>>
>>127868259
But you didnt learned how to cook from a tv-show did you.
>>
Politics.
>>
>>127864735
Minced Meat = Kjottdeig and you make burgers with it. Your premade and likely frozen ones arent.
>>
>>127857922
Would cost me around A$500 per month.
>>
>>127858494
> Basic necessities are expensive is polar socialist paradise.

Yes. That's not surprising. You don't grow enough food so you have to import it. You have a ton of social serviced that have to be paid for, so your taxes are astronomical. This is basic economics.
>>
File: Mexico stop.webm (3MB, 608x568px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico stop.webm
3MB, 608x568px
>>127868439
Of course not, that would be dumb. Learned all the basics from my mother then when older mostly from youtube and shit.
>>
File: C-6ksoZXoAArVVd.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
C-6ksoZXoAArVVd.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>>127857804
Its not the price of food going up - its the value of currency going down. They are printing currency (it doesn't matter in which country you are) to keep the economic bubble from bursting. Printing currency will speed up the bubble bursting, but the plebs are too stupid to notice.

USA is the sole exception because, althugh they print currency and are the most indebted, the world still sees the USD as the "world reserve currency" so life is cheap for the yankees.

But Americas exported inflation is coming home and most Americans and people around the world are not prepared for the shock.

Buy Gold and Silver to protect yourself from inflation
>>
poor fag can't afford the num nums.
>>
Because boogie is eating it all
>>
>>127860250
Isn't your wheat low in protein because of the latitude, didn't the british have to invent new bread since the flour couldn't produce proper bread?

Also your food is expensive because you are rich and can afford it. Also, taxes.
>>
>>127868342
The limes are for guacamole, half the stuff in that pic is guacamole ingredients. And the most retarded part about that is lemons work better.
>>
>>127868342

They squeeze the juice out after the cooking is done. You cook up a burrito (in that pic) and once it's done you squeeze out fresh lime juice. Limes btw are usually 50c a piece here. So 7 limes = 3.50 on average.
>>
>>127858494
How the fucking immigrants have visible impact on food? Food is sooo basic it should be free and unlimited supply - I mean basic food.
>>
Because you don't need a license to have children
>>
>>127857804
cuz you buy pre-processed (((food)))
disapointed, thought you were better than this norway
>>
>>127868274
>guacamole
Thats avocado not lime
>thai food
Eat foreign stuff, complain about its price
Great logic there,mate.
>>
>>127868690
>50c a piece

What dystopian hellscape do you live in? Last time I bought limes they were like 5 for $1.
>>
>>127868586
SOMEBODY
>>
>>127868580
That's why I bought Bitcoin 5 years ago.

And I haven't regretted it for a seoncd.

Read the book, "Currency War" to understand what the fuck has been going on.
>>
File: 1482186282531.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482186282531.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>127868569
what the heck is in the dip though? What is that powder?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT
>>
>>127868100
Im at home right now, so sadly no pics . My brother is friend with that dude which the garden actually belongs to, that's why we get it so cheap. Currently I'm growing onions, beet, tomatoes, cucumber and zucchini. I'm thinking about growing pumpkin in autumn.
>>
>>127867761
lol
isnt this common knowledge bama fagg here - the fp variant of greens are from the same batch but usually a shittier version ie fp klementiner dont get much sun and grows under its superior sun enriched cevita klementiner
>>
>>127868797

kek... you got it right. Commiefornia of course.
>>
>>127868569
Thats the key, anon.Today population cant learn from mother how to cook because mother never cooked in her life.They try to copy what tv-cooks do and fail horribly because tv-cooks care only about looks,no nutrition,no taste.
>>
>>127862869
> We need the government to tell us what not to eat.

If lard asses want to eat shit, that's their prerogative. I'll continue to eat veggies I grow in my garden and meat I hunt, and there's nothing the government should do about it.

Why is the Euro's first instinct to solve anything not "take personal responsibility" but rather "cry to Big Brother?"
>>
>>127868569
NO ONE CAN DIGEST THIS. ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. THERE ARE NO ENZYMES IN EXISTENCE TO BREAK THIS DOWN. LEFT ON A COUNTER TOP THIS "FOOD" ALONG WITH DOMINOES AND MCDONALDS WILL STILL BE THERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS FROM NOW.

Americans aren't fat - they are full of undigestible crud............ok they're fat as well, but its because of the indigestible crud
>>
>>127868658
Guacamole is made from avocados in my understanding,not lime.
>>
>>127868502
dude i got one wife one kid
$200 a week easy
>at least one meal here every week with
a couple of friends - a bbq or whatnot
Then $300 a week - add steak, snags, bbq shit.
I reckon if you have a social life $300/wk is bare minimum
>>
File: Why we need a wall.webm (3MB, 456x574px) Image search: [Google]
Why we need a wall.webm
3MB, 456x574px
>>127869033

That's from Mexico mate.
>>
>>127858726
Premade frozen patty. op is a Neanderthal.
>>
>>127866313
>>127866313
I'm at about 90 a wk cooking all my own food. Rice, beans, veggies with lean beef or chicken. No way I could do $50 a wk and still get my protein unless i only ate chicken and eggs.
>>
File: 1488474113370.jpg (54KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488474113370.jpg
54KB, 605x558px
>>127865112
>f GMO food is so safe, so obviously better - please explain why the food industry keeps trying to prevent any sort of labeling initiative? If GMOs are so safe, why do you guys always want to hide it? You should be proudly labeling your food as advanced and high tech, right?

There's nothing to hide, I'll start by saying that.
>>If GMOs are so safe, why do you guys always want to hide it?

>>If GMO food is so safe, so obviously better - please explain why the food industry keeps trying to prevent any sort of labeling initiative?

Because with every label, comes a whole new regulation organization. There are so many different labels you can put on a food product. To put that label on your box means you

1. Pass that organization's audit process.
2. Paid them their horrific fees for doing nothing.

Each label has a fee. For one of my labels recently, it costs $10,000.00 for 10 items. I have 2 other labels I will need to put on this product. So I'm looking at $20,000.00 to $30,000.00, to make sure all 10 of my items have the 3 labels on the package. My HOPE is that those 3 labels entice the consumer more to buy the product.

Oh by the way, did know you it cost anywhere from $10,000.00 to $25,000.00 PER ITEM to get initial shelf space in the grocery chain? This guarantees a trial run. If the item performs poorly, it's out and I do not recoup that cost.

So let's pretend I just want 5 items in the ONE grocery chain. I'm looking to spend around $15,000.00 per item. I still haven't put money down on advertising or promotions.

If you want to see the costs go down, give me some leeway on the labeling because I can't control the other associated costs with launching a new product.

Meanwhile in China, where they forge plenty of documentation. They'll happily sell you that organic/NON-GMO tomato with documentation to back it up. Just like they did when they sold you that $20 Rolex watch.
>>
>>127868690
$3.5 for what you really dont need.Brainwashing from the tv-cook,sponsored by lime farmers.
>>
>>127858494
really what can be expected when you live in norway, besides, you make bank working in even shit tier jobs in norway, i know a lot of people who work there months at a time to make savings account.

I could easily double my salary if i worked in norway
>>
>>127869114
What's the difference?
>>
File: 1495236532152.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495236532152.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>127868781
>No lime in his guac

I bet you enjoy scooping brown goop into your gob.
>>
>>127857804
Because GMOs are going to usher in great new world of affordable abundant foods, friend!
>>
>>127857804
Food is high in Norway because you live in a frozen wasteland. Your country has to fund the EU which means they put tariffs on shit and say that it's for "social programs" but in reality it just goes to shipping in more immigrants. That's why all the upper middle class who left their companies all bought boats to ship immigrants, they make a shitload of money doing it.

They do this so your middle class dissolves, this ensures those in the upper class always stay in the upper class and their retarded inbred children have no competition when they inherit their wealth. All of this is to merge middle and lower class then funnel everyone into "universal income".
>>
>>127869296
I dont eat numale food.Gulyás and pörkölt all the way with pacal.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-104636.png (3MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-104636.png
3MB, 1200x1920px
Prices are falling in the US, this is the expensive store in my small town in Oregon. $200 a month gets you steak, chicken breast, fresh veggies and lots of junk food
>>
>>127863310
FIsh is actually one of the more expensive foods over here in the first world since nobody bothers fishing, its not like it is in peru where you can choose between fisherman or Llama-taxi driver
>>
>>127869091
Damn y'all must be some champion hog guts. Didn't know they grew those in bong land
>>
>>127868905
Everyone gets surprised then I tell them cheap chicken is from the same factory as the normal one.
I think most people believe the cheap chicken is filled with water or foreign or something. (REMA did fill their chicken with salt water at one point, but none wanted it)

The only good thing about working at the chicken factory was cheap meat.
>>
>>127868806
Thats a good move, but Bitcoin is too risky for my liking.

Way too complicated : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZk7N7RXfA

Or you can exchange BTC for "tether coin" if you think bitcoin will go down.
https://tether.to/
Tether will always stay at $1
>>
>>127857922
It depends on where you live. Some fruits and veges are expensive as fuck. Like broccoli. Almost $6 for a fucking head here.

I think it does have a little to do with how many people are on EBT in the area, but also how much the food is handled in order to get to the store.

If its picked by illegals being paid $5 an hour it will be cheap. If its pesticide free and organic (healthy) then it will be 2-3x more expensive.
>>
>>127869076
She has an avocado there, you but lime or lemon juice in it. The remaining stuff could be used to make other dishes, but it's retarded because she trying to prove how hard it is to shop and and she buys a bunch of stuff that to make a side dish.
>>
File: 1474643915155.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1474643915155.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>127868569
>Mexico stop
>Party sized
>crumbled bacon
>American cheese
Dude do you realize those are things not sold in Mexico, right? So don't blame us.
>>
>>127869208

Nah I know. It's excessive, all the other extra ingredients, it's all tailor made. The only thing that matters is calories and nutrition, and you can get what you need and is good for you for cheap. Eggs, bacon, toast, greek yogurt and blueberries is my breakfast, nice, cheap and delicious.
>>
File: 1495051978118.jpg (22KB, 306x284px) Image search: [Google]
1495051978118.jpg
22KB, 306x284px
>>127869419
I'm sure your weird sounding food is grand, I'm just saying you absolutely need lime or lemon in guac to keep it from going brown. Lemon actually kinda works better, but whatever.

And guac is delicious, don't be a cunt.
>>
File: Why we need a second wall.webm (3MB, 472x796px) Image search: [Google]
Why we need a second wall.webm
3MB, 472x796px
>>127869650

Bullshit they aren't. Take responsibility.
>>
>>127858909
GMOs don't give you cancer, they just fuck up the seed banks. The only thing you need to worry about is harmful chemicals building, like heavy metals as they cause autism.
>>
File: 1483951260656.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483951260656.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>127857804
Oh my gosh! Don't you know that having the handle out like that is dangerous?
>>
>Why are food prices so high and why do they keep rising and rising?

because europe is a worthless, unproductive, empire of gibs. 'Merica is sending the food the people who deserve it, the hard working chinese.
>>
>>127869549
One avocado 6 limes.Yeah,women doesnt know how to cook complaining its pricey to buy all the tvcook ingredients and then stay hungry because you have to eat a truckload from it to get full.
I still dont get the limes.
>>
Because indirect government monopoly. Proof. Post on social media that you're raising chickens in your apartment and see how fast you get evicted.
>>
>>127869033
you don't want to digest that much scoville units, you want it to pass right through as fast as fucking possible
>>
>>127869281
shitty banter from muslims.
>>
most the store stuff is cheap. For a nice fast food burger you could go 6-10 dollars though. and if you eat at the restaurant 12-25. the store stuff though you get 10 cans beans for 5 bucks.
>>
>>127857804
is that supposed to be meat ?
>>
>>127857804
Because you live in a socialist shithole.
>>
>>127869755
I want to try it. Its probably disgusting, but I need all that sodium for muh gains.
>>
>>127866332
>We have money to feed our people
>Why are food prices so high and why do they keep rising
You pretending?
>>
File: Why we need a third wall.webm (3MB, 732x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why we need a third wall.webm
3MB, 732x480px
>>127870260
You're never gonna make it.
>>
>>127869076
>not lime
You add lime, otherwise the guacamole gets all dark and bitter in a couple hours.
>>
>>127870240
>>127857804
This.
Because OP lives in a shithole
>>
>>127868762
I've been to sweden several times. You have tons more processed shit on your shelves.
>>
>>127869421
I'm always shocked at how cheap soda is in the US. 36 cans for $10

$10 here would get you 6 or 7 cans, or 3 cans of beer.
>>
>>127857922
$50 is plenty for a month here
>>
>>127870314
I like tomato juice with lime and celery, but how would you drink those onions
>>
>>127869725
Guacamole is a numale food because you cant go outside and work if you eating that because it gives no energy compared to weird sounding proven by a thousand fuckin' years food,not because it tastes bad.
>>
>>127869520
Organic doesn't mean healthy...
Go eat 3,000 calories of organic cupcakes and tell me you're eating healthily
>>
>>127869928
>apartment
>evictions

City-state problems.
>>
>>127857804
A dozen eggs are 80 cents at my supermarket
>>
>>127870580
Avocados has more potassium than bananas bro, how are you gonna go out and do stuff with no potassiums
>>
>>127867549

Who is buying all this stupid shit? I know for a fact that most food is more expensive in the UK than the US but for the equivalent of £20 my house could eat just fine.

A shit load of eggs £1.50
2 loaves of bread £1.50
4 pints of milk £1
A chicken £3
Some nice sausages £1.50
Some beef mince £2
5lb potatoes £1.50
A shit load of assorted vegetables £4

With £4 left over for shit to season it with.
>>
>>127870364
Well,that answers why i never heard about limes in guacamole.It wont last a couple hours to get dark and bitter.
>>
File: gordita.jpg (155KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
gordita.jpg
155KB, 1095x821px
>>127869755
Most of that food is Tex-mex or chicano shit, we don't eat that those things here, we eat shit but not THAT shit.
>>
>>127870727
Oh man I better make sure I get my daily recommended allotment of this completely unimportant micronutrient.
>>
File: 1496078764324.jpg (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496078764324.jpg
320KB, 1000x1000px
>>127870580
Avacado is absolutely loaded with fat. And you eat guac with tortilla chips or in a sandwich with chicken and such. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>127857804
Hi
>>
>>127870821
say that after you get cramps pussy. I bet you never worked out before?
>>
>>127862870
If you are buying the watermelons why do they call you the watermelon bandit?
>>
>>127857804
because you live in a socialist shithole
>>
>>127870946
Say that to my face. I squat 2pl8.
>>
I swear USA and Mexico are victims of one big dietary experiment.

No one should be eating that shit because is inedible
>>
>>127857804
Norway is known fot it's insanely high food prices. I'dguess three major factors: not much domestic agriculture, high taxes, high tarifs to protect the local market
>>
File: brazil.jpg (78KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
78KB, 650x430px
>>127870431
Yeah you're right.
>>
>>127871010
o k biguy once you post your address Ill come say it to your face
>>
>>127870763
Check any mexican recipe, Guacamole uses lime/lemon, just a few drops.
>>
>>127870727
Mate,avocados have like 480mg potassium,meanwhile a good gulyás has a big load of parsley in it that.Parsley has some 1000mg potassium.
You cant beat gulyás man.Its a thousand year old food.
>>
>>127871263
don't forget the garlic and cayenne/habenaero
>>
All in all you may be a country with one of the highest costs of living in the world, that combined with regulated import of food causes very high prices of growing and manufacturing food
>>
GMO's continue to make food cheaper, despite fools that think they are dangerous.
>>
>>127857804
You paying your farmhands a universal minimum wage? That's a sure-fire way to drive up prices.
>>
>>127870857
Yeah.Look up what gulyás actually is and what nutrition can it have then decide what you eat when you have work to do.
>>
>>127871027
>I swear USA and Mexico are victims of one big dietary experiment.
To bad the rest of the world use their "experts" and "research" when making dietary guidelines as well.

People here were healthy as fuck until the Americans decided saturated fat was unhealthy in the 70s.

Suddenly everyone got diabetes 2 and their teeth rot.
>>
>>127871399

to be fair, avacado nutritionally is more about protein and healthy fat
>>
>>127871263
I dont understand mexican habla but i believe you.Its not used here at all in it.
>>
>>127860647
>linear instead of logarithmic graph
>even tells you to ignore data before 1913
that picture couldn't be any more retarded
>>
>>127866086
Enjoy your canned beans with eggs m8. 3€ a day for food: Either you really suck at math or you are on the edge of starvation.
>>
File: 1445731726069.png (97KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445731726069.png
97KB, 600x500px
>>127871638
why would logarithmic be appropriate?
>>
>>127870458
> You have tons more processed shit on your shelves.

and yet i eat cheaper and healthier than you.

really makes you thonk.
>>
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_by_country.jsp
And iwas right, Norway ranks 4th on the cost of living list,
>>
>>127871577
If you eat spicy food, you need a lot of drink to wash it down. So many people drink soda pops with their mexican food and end up with diabetes mal-nutrition because the spicy food just shats right out. It the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans
>>
>>127857922
You're full of shit.
I use to buy whatever I wanted, WHATever I wanted for $200 dollars a month in 1998.
Steaks, lobsters, potato chips, any single food I wanted.

Now I can barely afford some rice and drum sticks (the cheapest meat by pound).
>>
>>127871588
To you,maybe.Here its popular because it looks cool on facebook.Both avocados and guacamole
>>
>>127857804
Idk food is pretty cheap here. Have you tried not living in a commie shithole?
>>
File: 1494277788590.gif (791KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494277788590.gif
791KB, 500x281px
>>127871514
Yeah, you're a real manly man, ain't you. Only good food is the one with enough energy to keep a slav squatting all day every day.

Go ahead and eat nothing but your gullyars or whatever the fuck. You're basically complaining about a condiment not being a full meal.
>>
I hate eating. It's so much fucking work.

Isn't there any alternative to making and consuming food other than dying?
>>
>>127870821
> Unimportant micronutrient

t. Fat retard who has never done manual labor or physical activity.
>>
>>127857922
I eat approximately €100 worth of food each month and I consider my diet quite healthy. I do always cook my own food and look for bargains though.
>>
>>127871927
wow, we put a doge in spacE? wow

great job guys, keep up the good works
>>
>>127871927
Oh,now its a condiment not a full meal so comparison is retarded.
Tell that to the cunt who made the picture.
>>
>>127871391
>>>/bant/824877

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS>>127871391
>>>/bant/824877

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>>
>>127861684
That's bullshit. A homecooked dinner for my family costs $15-20.
>>
>>127871760
http://www.fool.com/foolfaq/foolfaqcharts.htm

the same theory applies, even though the article is talking about stock prices
>>
>>127857804

The EU keeps shoveling money at people who don't produce value, and money is a claim on value. So by giving people who don't produce value, you depreciate the money.

Look at the US dollar before and after 1913.
>>
>>127863310
>>127863543

This serrano de mierda is right.

Buying the right food (fresh vegetables/fruit/chicken/fish) and not that shitty canned food is cheap as hell.

I spend around S/.250 ~ S/.350 ($75~$100) per month to feed my family and my unemployed brother.
>>
>>127871874

That makes sense. It's all bullshit playing off the exotic factor, depending on where you live.
>>
File: soylent.jpg (21KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
soylent.jpg
21KB, 645x645px
>>127871961
>>
>>127872120
Well if everyone of you fat fucks eats 5000 calories per meal its no wonder

Dont tell me some meat, a salad and small dessert costs 20$
>>
>>127872077
It's always been a condiment. The idiot spending all her government gibs on guac ingredients is a retard and was always a retard.

Nobody just eats a bowl full of guacamole. It would be like eating a bowl of pate, guac is used in a similar fashion.
>>
>>127872306
that stuff is expensive nigga
doesn't anyone sell nutritional suppositories or some shit like that?
>>
>>127857922

That's just false as fuck though, it's objectively as expensive as it's ever been post ww2
>>
>>127863412
I was thinking the same thing, I thought it was a pic I had taken earlier lol
>>
>>127872291
The sad part is the old knowledge about what and how to cook from nature is is on the way to extinction.I inherited my grandma's recipe book,but its so old there are many parts now unreadable.There is stuff in it like how to eat rotten flesh without being sick,what to do with contamined flour etc.
>>
>>127872941
A pill works better in the stomach. Are you sure you just don't want to stick things up your butt?
>>
>>127872812
Now we are on the same page.
>>
>>127871739
can easily fill up 2000 calories with 3€ a day.
for 5 you can live like a king.
>>
>>127872704
Yes, actually.
>>
>>127872941
This is as close as it gets to what you want. If you want simple cheap nutrition stock up on oats, frozen veggies, and chicken breast.
>>
>>127873373

Chicken breast is expensive as fuck
>>
>>127872306
But that shit is people
>>
>>127860308
That is really pretty, thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>127873537
Saw that again yesterday. Great movie
>>
>>127873524
Buy the whole chicken and dismantle it yourself.
>>
>>127857804
>being poor
Found your problem
>>
>>127857804
offer and demand? Don't fucking learn anything in school?
>>
>>127873809
>offer and demand

>offer
>>
>>127873809
It's supply and command you stupid shit.
>>
Dissolution of the middle class.
>>
>>127860707
Underrated post. This is pure truth.
Sadly, I am not much better off, but it really starts with personal decisions about what we put into our bodies and there is nobody else to blame. Anyone with time to lurk here has time to study ways to better themselves.
>>
>>127857804
One thing we can learn from the potheads of NorCal is that we grow weed and food together.

Profit off the weed, have fresh produce, and have weed to smoke.
>>
>>127857804
You might be jelly but in poland i can go buy a month of groceries for like 80$. And it would a fully balanced diet.
>>
>>127874722
You have less than half of our gdp per capita though.
>>
>>127874722
Thats true, but if it was so good here, we wouldn't emigrate in millions. So, let's hold for a bit longer with gloating
>>
>>127857804
>funny you should ask this because I know
>check out how many Groups like NorgesGruppen there are
>they have monopoly, the immigrants are the only one who can compete since they work for free because its their families shop
>immigrants in Norway has cheaper and better vegetables
>all the Chains sells Bama vegetables only
>>
>>127857804
Only in Norway.
>>
File: 1495407284173.jpg (74KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1495407284173.jpg
74KB, 800x554px
>>127874217
i'd cook for you anon sama <3
>>
>>127857804
Teflon pans turn the frogs gay.
>>
>>127869421
Meh, price is pretty much the same here.
That price for crab is cheap, would have to pay out of my ass in the Netherlands for that. I guess thats a geographical thing.
>>
>>127857804
Because the population has exceeded the production rate of food that can be eaten or stored without spoiling.
>>
>>127868781
>No lime guac
Jeb would be disappoint desu
>>
Price of food for me

Costco: A months worth of eggs (15 dozen) for 18 bucks.
4 packs of bacon ~ 25 bucks

>Don't you get tired of bacon and eggs

Nah. It's a better diet than what most people eat on a regular basis.

But nearly a billion new entrants into the "middle class", of their respective countries, means that the price of meat has gone up. That's why all fast food sucks now. Because lower quality meat is used to buffer the massive rise in price over the past two decades.
>>
>>127869913
Lime juice tastes good and adds an acidic kick. What the fuck is there not to get? Are you fucking struggling with why people like to eat food that tastes good? If you're poor though don't but fucking limes because it's all flavor and no substance.
>>
>>127877306
I only need paprika for that mate.
>>
File: aard.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aard.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Little advice for anyone that wants to cut spending.
CUT THESE FUCKERS YOURSELF!!
I am seeing it more and more here in the supermarkets. Millenials opting for the easy cut and boiled bags.
>>
File: norwegian farmer.jpg (132KB, 736x995px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian farmer.jpg
132KB, 736x995px
"<" Muh welfare state
"<" Muh diversity
"<" Muh taxes

When we run out of oil norway will go right back to being a 3rd world country.
Fucking socialists ruin everything.
>>
>>127871927
>Only good food is the one with enough energy to keep a slav squatting all day every day.
Best post from a Canadian so far.
>>
>>127877703
>Muh green txt
>REEEEEEEE
>>
>>127857804
You got shit like hello fresh and stuff. For just 200 euro a month you have a month worth of food.

I don't even have to get out of the house.

Now, how on earth is anything getting worse in the food department"?
>>
>>127859849
Well, your time is worth more than the 4 dollars you would earn by dropping everything and making one person one burger. If people kept coming up and offering me 4 dollars for a burger, id figure out a way to make burgers for less than 4 dollars and have my kids set up a stand.
>>
>>127878940
Welcome to the food industry.
>>
>>127878010
>hello fresh betaal je iets van 11euro per maaltijd vriend. Idioot duur.
>>
>>127879290
>Welcome to the food industry.

Its the American way.
>>
>>127876777
You dont pay for bread? any vegetables and fruits?
>>
>>127872121
yeah, bla bla read this article

nigger condense you're points

see you on the bords
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.