[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silverman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3109.jpg (144KB, 749x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3109.jpg
144KB, 749x737px
Is Netflix owned by Kikes ? I just can't understand all their shitty originals lately.

Every. Fucking. Netflix. Original. Is. Shit.

It blows my mind...I though Netflix was more about community, but (((they))) have infiltrated it too
>>
>>127857401
hey, the entire entertainment industry is (((theirs))). Now vidya also.
>>
>>127857401
>is X owned by kikes

All mainstream media outlets are owned by kikes.

Trailer Park Boys isn't shit, but that's because they bought it from someone else and slapped the words "netflix original" on it while leaving the creators with full creative control. It still is worse than it used to be though.
>>
Low budget.
>>
>>127857732
>REDDIT KIKE ALERT
>>
>yeah-she-just-went-there moments
what, like "ooh trump is so mean, look at his orange hair, I bet he has a tiny dick! Am I right guys?" Thundering applause follows, of course.
>>
>>127857937
not quite newfriend
>>
>>127857401
>Every. Fucking. Netflix. Original. Is. Shit.
its called D I V E R S I T Y
get used to it
(stop paying for this shit)
>>
>>127857401
It's the same people who make sure every featured "Google celebrity" is a talentless shitskin that nobody has heard of...or would ever care about.
>>
>>127857706
>Now vidya also
only western devs that have been consistently shit for the past 10 years.
Eastern devs are based and still making good games.
>>
>>127857401
Cancelled that shit months ago...
>>
>>127857401
Yeah... she just went there, people!
>>
>>127857401
I think it's brave of Sarah to say she doesn't want to have kids because of her mental issues and not wanting to pass them on to her offspring.
>>
>>127857401
yeah-she-just-went-there-moments are just mentioning her period and talking shit about the pope which wasn't edgy anymore since the late 90s
>>
>>127857401
Only good original is bojack horseman, and even then a good portion of other people dislike it.

F is for family gets a pass also.
>>
>>127857401

Netflix can produce these comedy things really cheap. They can also give the comedian the freedom to do what they want. Then let the material succeed or fail.

Mostly they just have the option of doing a shotgun approach. And I kind of like it even if a couple turn out like shit.
>>
>>127857401
>yeah-she-just-went-there moments
Do these even existt anymore?

Shock comedy pretty much killed itself when people without the concepts of moderation and audience desensitization came into it.
>>
>>127859489
Pope jokes were played out in the 70's, mane. I don't even like the Pope but that shit is lame.
>>
>>127857401
>Does commercial about buying a penis because much wage gap
>Chooses uncut euro benis
>Literally says she wants the superior sensitivity
Jews
>>
The anime category nullifes the commie videos.
>>
>>127857401
>Is Netflix owned by Kikes ? I just can't understand all their shitty originals lately.

a year ago soros bought a bajillion shares in netflix and now they are pumping out lefty garbage.
>>
It's unfair to compare Sarah Silver man to shit, shit has some uses atleast like fertilizer
>>
Lately every American production seems to be absolutely horrendous. Scandinavian or British shows are actually pretty good nowadays.
>>
>>127859983
>Doesn't know about Jewish potash fertilizer and Jewish saltpetre
>>
>>127859214
true.
>>
File: media.jpg (1MB, 630x6103px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
1MB, 630x6103px
>>127859675
Sure they do, it's what makes 4chan so great.

Desensitization is a problem but none of the shit in the MSM is shocking. And why would it be? Why would (((they))), pic related, EVER let dissenting opinions be heard? There's a reason even Howard Stern's writers had dozens of focus groups and marketers constantly analyzing data for them: Dissent is bad for business when you're a monopoly.
>>
>>127857401
You need to see the new Louis Cuck King stand up. Basically, he's telling you the 2017 jew agenda: christianism is stupid, jews didn't do 9/11, homsexuality is good, everybody needs to suck a cock at least once in life, abortion is cool, real religion is judaism, hate to the kids, etc.
>>
>>127857401
Would do her.
Netflix wasn't great to begin with.
>>
>>127857401
>lately
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>127857401
I cancelled netflix some months back.
Yes, they've really turned to shit.
Happens to all companies in the long run once profit seeking and catering to the least common denominator take over.

This trend was already occurring for some time before I cancelled. I forgot what was the breaking point for me.
>>
>>127857401
Sorros owns a bunch of shit on there
>>
>>127857401

(((Lately)))

Well George Soros bought stock in netflix (((Lately))). Just a (((Coincidence)))
>>
File: DAPCelVWAAIin7l.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
DAPCelVWAAIin7l.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>127857401
>yeah-she-just-went-there
>>
This is like watching BET and saying, FUCK THERE ARE SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE!

Or Lifetime and saying, WHAT SHE LOVES HER RAPIST NOW THAT HE IS IN JAIL?

or Syfy and being like, OH SHIT THIS IS LOW BUDGET AND COULD BE BETTER IF....

Don't like it, don't watch it. Don't like anything, don't pay for anything.
>>
>>127861100
REDDIT SPACING HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAG
>>
Why does anyone pay for netflix? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>127861186
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>127857401
Silverman is the only one of the standard dyke kike libtard comedians who is also actually funny. It's a good special albeit the jokes are often ruined with self referential meta jokes that just come across as patting herself on the back
>>
File: 1460940364065.jpg (29KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1460940364065.jpg
29KB, 400x558px
Norm MacDonalds new standup special is so fucking good and red pilled. Its called hitlers dog.
>>
>>127857401
I don't know man, Stranger Things was pretty based.
>>
>>127861321
b-b-ut you're the reddit fag
>>
>>127860492
Well a year or two ago Bloodline wasn't that bad.
Peaky Blinders is a great show as well
>>
>>127861662
Absolutely. Did you see he has a new movie coming out about how cucked colleges are?
>>
>>127859214
It's kinda hard to be diverse when it's just kikes
>>
>>127861501
She's also the only priviledged kike to have made a few racist jokes against blacks and get away with it.

She's also scared of the American flag. She has no country.
>>
>>127861662
I'm gonna check it out
>>
>>127857401
>Is Netflix owned by Kikes ?
of course
>>
>>127857401
But...but...Altered carbon is coming out soon
>>
She'd be working at mcdonalds if she wasn't jewish
>>
>>127861321
???
So Reddit faggots typing like faggots are the oldfags now? Well fire my neurons
>>
>>127857401
She said she would kill jesus if he came back.

She also pissed the bed well into her teens which is common for psychopaths to do.

It must be great being a jew. When youre out of money all you have to do is ask one of the jewish movie producers to give you some screen time. And wham. A million dollars. Fuck hollywood. I cant wait till kim nukes it. If he nuked hollywood and left the rest of the country alone id respect him. Hollywood is the center of american degeneracy.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.