[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening here, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4505.png (1005KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4505.png
1005KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: 1480071512175.jpg (175KB, 455x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1480071512175.jpg
175KB, 455x1855px
gee i wonder
>>
>>127856704
Cannot really be sure based on the image but i assume they are divorced but still together here and there because of their child.
Now the woman obviously radiates a form of retardation but on that retardation spectrum shes not completely gone if she realises the importance of both parents for a childs development.
>>
>>127856704
>america.jpg
>>
Let us all have a moment of silence for the future NEET and/or drug dealer.
>>
>>127856704
>facetattoos

She can date black guys all she wants, we don't want her back.
>>
>>127856704
>covered in tattoos

yup, looks about right.
>>
>>127856977
Why are they "friends?" Why is he literally getting cucked by Jamal and the (((military)))? Why is she a degenerate?
>>
>>127856704
Looks to me like a roastie who regrets getting facial tattoos plus a cuck who does whatever she wants even though she probably fucked her tattoo artist and his buddies in a drink and drug fuelled spitroast in a locked tattoo shop, whilst someone taped it and spread it around facebook....

If you know what i mean
>>
>>127856704
a guy giving a lift his ex-wife?
>>
>>127857294
Because its better to even play pretend friends infront of your child than to tell him " your mother is a fucking whore son, fuck women let me tell ya"
If hes being cucked by jamal because he is trying to provide the child with a healthy upbringing then so be it. The mans a cuck and a hero, sacrifice of his own pride and self image to assure that his child is worth something is the least cucked thing you can do. Military training is something a man should go through but i dont advocate for having trained soldiers run around killing innocents.
Shes a degenerate because she can be, its that simple. Its easier to be a degenerate than it is to be a moral human being, and if there are no set backs for being a degenerate, why not be one?
>>
>>127857837
You're fishing in the wrong pond
>>
lol what a cuck
>>
>>127856704
Jesus christ

There are so many things wrong with this picture I don't even know where to begin
>>
>>127856704
it's called white trashism. you'll love it.
>>
File: chronic.jpg (34KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
chronic.jpg
34KB, 640x553px
>>127856704
>Japan in birthrates and relationships
WE CANT COMPETE WITH THESE GAIJIN
>everywhere in the west
WE CANT COMPETE WITH THESE FUCKING ASIAN JEW CUNTS
>>
>>127856704
women are scum
>>
>>127858201
If this thread is to get 200 replies, and a chance for someone to use their brain is 1%, ill change the opinion of 2 people, thats enough in my book. 2 by 2 and we might get somewhere in due time.
I also mention alot of concepts that most people on this board agree with, if you get a person to agree with you 5 times, the 6th time theyll be less defensive even about a concept they wouldnt necessarily agree with if you mention it at the start.
>>
>>127856704
you could see that guy isn't having a great time, probably just in it for the kid, I'm more sad about the son desu. I hope he doesn't become a degenerate.
>>
>>127857294
being raised by a single mother fucks you up

i love my mom and she did her best but there were lots of situations i wish i had my dad to seek advise, would've saved me a lot of problems
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.