[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>libural tears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0178.jpg (3MB, 2100x2341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
3MB, 2100x2341px
>libural tears
>>
>>127850527
These people are so fucking nuts.

I just want them to die childless so their defective genes are finally wiped out from this planet.
>>
>implying climate change isn't a thing

(((They))) use you as useful idiots for climate change denial in the same way that SJW cucks are used for muh diversity. Israel doesn't give a shit about climate change, they've got their desalinization plants and we don't.
>>
>>127850527

>The end is near! California will be under water in 5 years!

said the green energy climate change fag for the hundreth time in the past 50 years

didn't they read you the story about the boy who cried wolf? oh right they probably didn't
>>
>>127850527
Id rather the world burn as it is now than burn as a result of their failed dream of a global commie utopia
>>
>>127850789
Worst case scenario:

Polar ice caps melt. Greenland exposed. Antarctic exposed. More rain. More co2. More arable land. No winters=less heating oil usage and longer planting seasons.

Also, we have to capacity to cool the planet now with sulfur dioxide sent up into the stratosphere via hoses hoisted by high altitude balloons.

Climate change prevention is a joke. All we need is Yellowstone to pop or a half mile wide asteroid to hit a land mass and suddenly the climate will be irreparably damaged for the short term.

Human's sense of impact on the environment is inflated.
>>
>>127850527
But Merkel is literally doing the same thing with refusing to do anything about the migrant problem.
>>
wherever you got that from tell him to look at both sides of the climate change debate.

reminder that it used to be global warming until they changed it to climate change.
>>
>>127850527
Why are libshits so self absorbed? I always think of the South Park episode where they huff their own farts.
>>
>>127852650
Yeah we should all be like conservatards who want to casually destroy the planet and laugh at people who are concerned
All of you should kill yourselves
>>
cargo ships loaded with chinese shit pollute thousands of times more than every car on the planet combined

where are liberals demanding that manufacturing return to first world countries
>>
File: IMG_3735.jpg (85KB, 688x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3735.jpg
85KB, 688x595px
>>127850527
>Trump does nothing to stop climate change
>It gets hotter
>Now Trump has an excuse to get THREE FUCKING SCOOPS of ice cream

What an absolute madman!
>>
>>127852863
Climate Scientology is the state religion on the EU

We reject this cult and false religion so yeah fuck off EU
>>
>>127850527

This climatologist should spend more time presenting evidence and less time trying to guilt people.
>>
>>127850527
I would rather see the world collapse than to give any kind of power to todays libtards and feminists. Nothing pisses me off more than neo-marxists thinking they have the right to a "Kulturindustrie", which they have had for the last couple of years now.
>>
>>127852863
>casually destroy the planet
Lel fuck off with your climate change horse shit, go watch inconvenient truth from 2006 and come tell me how right al gore was about the state of the world
>muh muh global cooling
>I mean muh muh global warming
>I mean muh climate change
>>
>>127850527
prepare for massive, massive shilling about climate change/global warming/whatever the fuck they are calling it now.

a. because of the paris deal and b. because the russia narrative is falling apart
>>
File: 1495146155710.jpg (89KB, 546x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495146155710.jpg
89KB, 546x960px
i'd take these idiots more seriously if their logic wasn't "global warming is real - we need to pay more tax!"

useful fucking idiots
>>
>>127850720
>I just want them to die childless

Most all of them will. (Except their fat women, of course, who will shit out multiple half-niggers.)

Liberals aren't born. They're created. Jewish indoctrination is insidious and begins well before you even start the Public Edjewcation System.
>>
>>127852887
>ocean filled with plastic
>china causing horrible pollution
>solar panel memes
>all liberals care about is preventing people from burning things
except alberta*
>>
>>127852915
TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!
>>
File: 1488526189812.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488526189812.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>127850527
THE SKY IS FALLING REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127852915
>>
>>127853597
Maybe they should use some of those carbon tax $$$ to actually clean up the ocean then instead of just fucking looking at it?

Also, use nuclear power if coal/oil is so bad.
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (91KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
91KB, 1024x1002px
>>127852863
Lol fag you first
>>
>>127851393
Be fair. Fifty years ago North America was going to be under a mile of ice by 2000. The Global Warming cultists started thirty years ago.
>>
>>127850527
>climate change hysteria

When will it end. Even if we face a worse case scenario nothing that bad happens. Some coastal areas will end up underwater and we will have to deal with displaced people but its not like the world will become hospitable to human life. While I agree the economic impact can be huge and we should be doing what we can now to mitigate that impact why do people act like all life on the globe is suddenly going to end.

Warmer temperatures will actually support an abundance of life. As best we may have to move a bunch of shitskins from their island shithole to Africa
>>
If these shits really cared about the environment then they'd call for the end of all aid, state and private, to Africa.

Save the planet, starve the niggers.
>>
>>127852353
And before global warming it was global cooling.
>>
>>127850527
Even when you take religion away, people still believe the end if the world is nigh.
>>
>>127850789
Is that the endgame? Israel becomes a water exporter?
>>
You know, it's funny, I didn't even really like Trump that much at first.
> Dem nearly his entire life
> Born into wealth
> Billionaire elite
> Pompus
> Represents the worry aspects of capitalism
> New Yorker

But, or soon became apparent early on in his campaign that all the people I hate truly despised Trump.
This has reached such epic proportions over the last two years, and everyday gets more and more intense, that he is literally God now.
I love ANYTHING he does that enrages faggot leftists, which is also now ANYTHING he does apparently.
>>
File: 1495751524434.gif (383KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495751524434.gif
383KB, 540x540px
Why do liberals care what happens to the Earth in the future if they don't have children?
>>
>>127850527
>>one man
>checks and balances

its funny b/c trump has been challenged more than any potus in my lifetime

clinton was waging small interventions all over the world w/o congress...bush was waging large interventions all over the world and democrat congress wouldnt defund even though they ran on anti-iraq war sentiment...then President Executive Order single handedly legalized illegals

meanwhile trump executive orders are blocked by courts even though theyre clearly constitutional, congress is still blocking his cabinet and agenda even though theyre his own party, the media wont get off his ass, AND hes fighting the deep state

tldr - libs: "waaaaah im only getting what i want 90% of the time"
>>
File: 1495099145039.png (238KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495099145039.png
238KB, 400x386px
>>127852863
protip faggot - c02 refraction has never been proven to have an effect on global or even localized temperatures.
>>
>>127854001
The meme cycle is: It'll get warm - ice melts, water rises - golf stream changes - north gets cold - freezes - water goes back down.

Most people get stuck on step 2.

Change the golf stream and we'll have a new ice age. Problem solved, feel free to paypal me all the moneys for saving the world.
>>
File: 1495509261221.jpg (47KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495509261221.jpg
47KB, 1024x1024px
>>127854435
Good question
Maybe they want Mohammed to remember them fondly?
>>
>>127854530
>golf
Do you even englando, bror?
>>
File: IMG_7411.png (174KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7411.png
174KB, 375x304px
>>127850527

8 years of Obama and these fuvks were silent as the Presidency grew Imperial.

Fuck em. They hate free speech, democracy, and the idea of Constitutional limits on fed power - UNTIL A REPUBLICAN IS IN OFFICE.

I fucking hate them
>>
>>127851393
the boy ends up being right at the end

whats your point?
>>
yeah like I give a shit about chinese air pollution more than beeing flooded by shitskins
>>
>>127850527
thanks sven, i needed some quality fap fuel after the disastrous shillbait that's been flowing as of late
>>
>more CO2
>more trees
>more shade
>more oxygen
>>
>>127850527
It's funny because libshits advocating for statism are 100% responsible for most of the corruption in our government, not Republicans.
>>
I'm just glad we made it through the ice age that was projected in the 70s.
I wonder what the next crisis will be.
>>
>>127850527
I would rather destroy the planet than share it with my millennial peers
>>
Why have you put profit margins and business above living in a healthy environment?

How do i know that this isnt a troll itself from the oil shills?
>>
>>127853296
They also refuse to acknowledge India and China are the mass producers.
>>
>>127854824
Kek. You know the story and you still don't get the point.
>>
>>127852863
Go to China and start convincing people to reduce their carbon footprint.
>>
>>127850527
You should remind them in a friendly manner that a Carbon tax is literally a tax on life, and if you fail to pay this tax the elite will just kill you for failing to be productive.
>>
>>127850527
Paris agreement is named after Climate change, but it's about increasing immigration

This is what marxists do
>>
>>127850527
whoever wrote that screencap will be living in a mudhut within 30 years while I still have a nice comfy coal burning power plant powering my house.
>>
>>127853807
Finally, one scoop!
>>
File: fry.jpg (56KB, 1081x641px) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
56KB, 1081x641px
>>127856278
>Carbon tax is literally a tax on life
>not wanting to pay to breath
>paying for China to smog the shit out of everything
It's almost as if the faggots that attended Paris want the plebs to polish up the guillotines
>>
>>127850527
Post more please.
>>
File: libural tears.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
libural tears.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
I'll take libural tears over anything any day.
>>
File: pure_liberal_tears.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pure_liberal_tears.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>127857634
>>
Post more lib tears please. There has got to be more on leddit
>>
Bill Nye is the leading scientist on this matter. I'll take his opinion over anonymous Nazis on the i ternt. Kthx
>>
Man-made global warming is bullshit.
And even if it were real, none of these policies would do jack shit to stop it.

If they really wanted to combat global warming, they'd pursue VIABLE alt energy like nuclear, but they don't. If they were serious, then they'd talk about cutting off aid/support to africa and the rest of the 3rd world, where all the population explosion and pollution is coming from. But they don't. These things are perfectly okay. 4 billion africans by 2100? No problem.

Lastly, I HOPE GLOBAL WARMING DOES HAPPEN. And just as apocalyptically as these faggots say it will be. I want there to be a major upheaval. Hopefully that would help introduce enough chaos to stop taking in migrants and maybe topple ZOG. Or hell, it'd open up all sorts of fertile land in canada, siberia, and antarctica for colonization by whites.
>>
>>127855326
What makes you assume that will be the case.
How do you know the tress wont just start dying off en masse becuase of too much saturation which causes their leaves to get chemicle burns.

I mean it sounds plausable, but thats only becuase i know only the basics about tree biology.

Im kind of wondering if thats just an intermediate step,like how you feel really good just before you die of cancer. Becuase i know whats happening then. Basically the reason you are healthy just before dying is becuase your body is working overtime to save itself, so on the outside you look like you are doing well. But your body cant maintain such a f e antic pace so it crashes hard core and then you die unexpectadly. Or deteriorate in a matter of hours or days.

Becuase ill tell you the melting ice caps and cooler water temps make since once you consider that whats making the water colder is actually the melted ice water.

Anyone living in a coastal mountain region who has takin a dip in a river of mountain run off during summer knows this already.

I feel this debate has been completley hijacked by marketing and pr firms on all sides of this issue. Which turns it into a very disingenious discussion.

So from the bottom of my heart, anyone trying to justify pollution can die a slowly painful uninsured death from cancerous tumors.
>>
>>127858040
What about sourcing your own energy instead of leaving it to all the pig wigs.
>>
>>127851393
Humans are short sighted and don't really act unless presented with immediate danger.

That said, I'm pretty sure Miami has started flooding on the regular in the past 20 years.
>>
>>127858040
Dude global warming wont be uoheaval and massive flooding.

It will be high rates of cancer and luekemia , especially in teens and 20's. Itll be slow painful and agonizing. And it wont be fun, or quick.
The last of the screams will be swallowed by the sea.
>>
>>127858109
>because of too much saturation
Of what, CO2? Nigga the CO2 was MUCH higher in the past and so was Oxygen. We are still at like 500 ppm of CO2 and it used to be in the 1000s. The earths greenery has actually increased by about 15-30% in the last 100 years and higher CO2 makes farming easier.
>>
If people really want to stop climate change they should genocide the whole Africa.

Once Africa industrializes its over.
>>
>>127858808
Are you implying the niggers are smart enough to take back western and chinese factories and mines that are already there and fucking shit up hard core already?
>>
>>127858722
I feel there are too many factors is modern agriculture to claim that the increase in greenery is due to the increase in CO2.

Id be interested in seeing the effects of CO2 saturation in general, not just on plants but other things as well.
What about dissolved CO2 in our lakes and streams.

Oh even better what about acid rain?

How can we assume that oxygen will be at the same levels?
>>
>>127858808
Africa will never industrialize
>>
>>127858109
Increased CO2 concentration increases crop yields and decreases how much water plants need to survive. A boost in CO2 is literally what allowed agriculture to begin.
>>
while i believe in climate change i also believe the free market will fix the problem by itself when renewable energy becomes more cost efficient than fossil fuels
>>
>>127859568
Acid rain was caused by sulfur, you ignorant twat. That's why diesel now has sulfur emissions standards and acid rain is tiny compared to what it was in the 90s.
>>
File: 1496178666359.jpg (8KB, 288x293px) Image search: [Google]
1496178666359.jpg
8KB, 288x293px
>implying I care more about the planet than I do about liberal tears
>>
>>127857803
>NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
>>
>>127854824
The point is youre a fag
>>
>>127852863
If schizo hippies like you have died back in the 80s this world would be a utopia.
>>
>>127859568
nigger for fucks sake, did you never do the experiment where you exhale in front of a plant regularly and it grows larger? When larger quantities of CO2 are applied to plants the amount of stomata goes down. In that sense, plants were nearly suffocating before the industrial revolution. Other polutants are bad but the idea that CO2 is bad is just retarded. By the way, 'I feel' is not an argument.

About CO2 and other things, all I know is that CO2's effect as a greenhouse gas (actually, of all greenhouse gases) is overblown. The core assumption is that larger amounts will cause a self-feeding cycle of ever-increasing heat which makes no sense because the Earth would have become Venus by now due to much higher amounts in the past. The predictions are completely unreliable.

muh acid rain yeah sure it's bad but it is also overblown and this is more about environmentalism than about climate change.

>How can we assume that oxygen will be at the same levels?
At the same current levels? Who cares, slightly higher levels of oxygen won't do much. Maybe insects will be slightly bigger.
>>
>>127853937

Libtard fags don't understand basic science. If the earth warms then all the faggy coast towns will be underwater. Who gives a shit? More land will be available farther north and more land will be habitable and fruitful.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.