[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you support our climate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (553KB, 881x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
553KB, 881x482px
wtf? From what I have seen, there seems to be a consensus here that this is a good thing. I reject your bullshit "arguments." Yes, it will hurt the US economy. Yes, manufacturing jobs will be lost because of it. But it is a necessary first step to solving the GLOBAL CLIMATE CRISIS which threatens to eradicate the economy even further. How is /pol/ so dumb?

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-is-pulling-u-s-out-of-paris-climate-deal-2427773025.html
>>
I'm to smart.
>>
Shillary was too smart to win.
>>
>scoop
>singular
>>
>>127850174
>CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS! CRISIS!

The only crisis I see is the unchecked despotic rule that brings people like you to think it's acceptable to impose insane taxes and remove borders and sovereignty due to the fucking weather.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (64KB, 624x356px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
64KB, 624x356px
>>127850174
This bait is dumb.
Show me the causation between carbon emissions and global temperatures rising.
I know- both went up.
However- that is a correlation (two things happening at the same time) not causation (one thing causes the other).
Other than the bullshit movie "An Inconvenient Truth"- what crisis ARE you talking about?
>>
>>127850174
Because climate change is a myth.
>>
>>127850174

Unfortunately being left or right means you ahve to adhere to some preconceived bullshit. You can't be left wing and be against abortions and you can't be right wing and be in favor of climate regulation policies. The thing is that the leftists are so batshit insane that it's better to damage the environment than having to deal with them.
>>
File: knewhewasajew.jpg (261KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
knewhewasajew.jpg
261KB, 800x743px
>>127850174
he's a jew, all he wants is mass destruction of whites.
>>
>>127850174
How many threads with horrible sources are you going to make? 2 right next to each other in the catalogue, dickbreath.
>>
>>127850174
>Yes, it will hurt the US economy. Yes, manufacturing jobs will be lost because of it.

You know what it will also do? Hurt the environment.
Because China wouldn't have to adhere to the rules for decades to come, so all the industry would move there and churn out even more pollutants.
>>
Climate change is just covfefe
>>
>>127850174
Climate change is not going to be mitigated by more government intervention

If the government was interested in reducing emissions they would stop going to war, stop mass migration and stop giving industries massive amounts of subsidies

Climate change policies are only there to regulate and control you even further
>>
File: thermometer.png (67KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
thermometer.png
67KB, 639x366px
>>127850174
>climate change, if it's man made and real, will devastate the global economy
>let's devastate western economies and prevent third world development to prevent economic devastation.
>good plan, ausanon
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (188KB, 1918x1038px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
188KB, 1918x1038px
>>127851107
It's amazing how few people realize precisely this: that all they've done is exacerbate the problem because manufacturing simply moved to a place with zero environmental regulations.

NIMBYism at its finest... "I DONT CARE IF THERE'S CADMIUM IN THE WATER AS LONG AS ITS IN CHINESE WATER!"

... fuck these people.
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>127850982
Climate change isn't a myth. Its happening and there is allot of evidence to back it up.
Man-made climate change isn't settled science however.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.