[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rules of Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>Be polite if pulled over/approached by police if you dont want to get killed. You can always explain yourself in court.
>Dont post pictures of you holding the bloody, severed head of the president
>Coke > pepsi
>Dont be a nigger.
>>
Good rules for life OP
>>
File: IMG_20170531_084033.jpg (184KB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_084033.jpg
184KB, 1080x829px
Cool idea op
>>
>>127849217

She released a video apologizing. This was some kind of joke and people took it way too seriously. I feel like we shouldn't hold it against her because its comedy and people who get offended at comedy are assholes.
>>
>>127849217

She got what she wanted, which was attention.

>>127851188

>joke

What joke is that? You can't just call something a joke as an excuse, you need to actually have a joke.
>>
>>127849217
Don't get your foreskin cut off or do it to your son
>>
File: kathy2.jpg (48KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
kathy2.jpg
48KB, 600x570px
>>
>>127850963

Which of those were done by a "celebrity"?
>>
>>127851335

America are getting a lot better at that at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1024x576px
>>127849217
I think if there was a discernible joke somewhere in there then it would've been fine but there doesn't seem to be a joke at all. If anything this is just more evidence for the
>women comediennes
>>
>>127851308
>What joke is that? You can't just call something a joke as an excuse, you need to actually have a joke.

I think she was making fun of how intense the Trump hate was getting. The picture is ironic. Either way she apologized in video pretty fervently. And she is a working comedian not like some others that stopped making jokes years ago and now just bitch about feminism.
>>
Just trying to stay relevant...
>>
Dude, Pepsi is much better than coke.

Coke taste like dehydrated coyote piss

Pepsi is the fruit from the gods.

The only problem with Pepsi is the liberal queer ads..
>>
hold the fuck up I've seen that exact same post with these exact same responses before
>>
>>127851188

just juvenile and in poor taste from someone who is old enough to know better.

Its just hypocritical too considering all the laws they make in regards to self-defence and charging and jailing anyone who dares to defend themselves or own a weapon but its ok when they attack someone.
>>
>>127851188
I'll agree with that. Comedy should always get a pass.
>>
>>127849217
Isn't that the bitch who played the annoying Sally character on Seinfeld? I feel like I actually remember her face
>>
File: Bilderberg_Kissinger_Pepsi.jpg (271KB, 1025x676px) Image search: [Google]
Bilderberg_Kissinger_Pepsi.jpg
271KB, 1025x676px
>>127852812
PepsiCo has a permanent seat at Bilderberg.

It's literal (((poison))).
>>
>>127853096
"Comedy" is too loosely defined to "get a pass." What do you call it when some unfunny autist is trying to tell a joke and nobody laughs? Does that count as "comedy"? There is no special value in comedy, either. A thing being funny doesn't make it more profound, meaningful, or useful. You sound like an idiot Jon Stewart fan.
>>
File: faggoterry.jpg (555KB, 2320x1592px) Image search: [Google]
faggoterry.jpg
555KB, 2320x1592px
>>127850963
First of all, this>>127851703

Secondly, I grouped your pictures so it's easier for everyone to see how much of a kike you are
>>
Are there any examples of celebrities displaying violence towards Obama?
>>
>>127853077

Ya its juvenile but Ive seen a bit of her stand up and it seems in her style. Sort of mocking how far the hate has gotten.

>>127853530

Shes definitely a comic and should get a pass. Like I said she working now and this seems like it was a joke.

Its different when someone like Silverman who doesn't work much anymore just bitches on twitter.

The only thing I see is that maybe beheading the president is a line. Im mostly ok with what she did though after telling people offended by rape jokes and whatever else to fuck off we cant really hold this up as against the rules.
>>
>>127850963

Conveniently ignoring the Bush ones and that this is a symbolic way of calling someone a traitor
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.