[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanposting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (8KB, 276x183px)
images.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
Why won't people accept titans in? The titans who devour people are not true titans, the are not following the will of Ymir.Build bridges not walls
>>
>>127849049
i agree. we have been judging them for their size and cultural practice for too long. Open the gates and stop the stigma against titans. I'll even let one devour my wife.
>>
After the latest attack on Wall Maria, we need to be on the guard against Titanphobia and Titanphobes in particular. Carry on and #prayforMaria
>>
File: wpysfqwkhxbnlxvepovc.png (537KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
wpysfqwkhxbnlxvepovc.png
537KB, 800x449px
>scientists have determined what the average american will look like in 2200...and it's beautiful.
>>
Grow up and kys faggot
>>
File: reiner.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reiner.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>127849049
Reiner was right.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
they are just escaping a war, they are refugees
>>
>>127850037
it's time to co exist and love one another
>>
too abstract for /r/abis or /pol/
>>>/s/tormfront
>>
File: hungry.png (137KB, 307x435px) Image search: [Google]
hungry.png
137KB, 307x435px
>>127849049
Common guys, you can't tell me you are so SELFISH you can't sacrifice 2, 3 tops of your citizens daily just so the Titians don't starve to death? How barbaric can you be?
>>
The beast Titan is erens half brother
>>
File: attack-on-titan-episode-1-37.jpg (167KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
attack-on-titan-episode-1-37.jpg
167KB, 1680x1050px
#notalltitans
>>
Wow I can't believe the government didn't tell us that

Erwin dies

Armin becomes a titan

Armin eats Bertholt

The monkey is Eren's half-brother

Eren ate his dad

The walls are on Madagascar and Africa is sending titans to attack them

Anyone with a titan shifter ability dies in thirteen years

Ymir gets eaten
>>
Is this some sort of post-Ironic shitposting, or is italian humor really this bad?
Are we witnessing the Renaissance of shitposting, after 1 year of Pepe's dark reign?
>>
>>127849049
Please no anime spoilers guys that means no manga posting.
>>
>>127850561
Levi did nothing wrong
>>
The intro theme of Attack on Titans is perfect for the rope day

http://youtu.be/sdxaNeRn1GA
>>
>>127849049
Because they kill everything they touch you brainwashed retards
>>
>yfw the artist sees white people as titans.
>>
>>127850512
Mrs Macron no!
>>
After analyzing the matter, Attack on Titan might have some subliminal hidden messages.

The titans are humans, but they might represent the leftists that have become like zombies and are incurable.
All Jagers are European looking people who are trying to protect themselves by surrounding their villages with walls to keep these monsters outside.
They are telling the tale of a falling civilization
>>
titans have and always will be the primary victims of titan attacks, as they breed toxic titanphobia
>>
>>127851140
holy shit that does look like her
>>
>>127849049
orcposting was kind of funny but this is pure plebeian

also I think these threads and most of the posts therein are being made by an AI
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.