[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republic Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Lt-Dan-03.jpg (6KB, 363x338px) Image search: [Google]
Lt-Dan-03.jpg
6KB, 363x338px
You can only post in this thread if your country has guaranteed rights that cant be changed by the government.
>>
>>127848261
There is no such thing as a guarantee in life and in nature. The only rights you have are the ones you can physically fight to defend.

The sooner people realise this the better.
>>
>>127848261

Then why are you here?

The patriot act, the NSA meta data snooping, the lack of government transparency, the militarisation of the US police force.

The US has changed alot since you were born in 1999 kiddo.
>>
>>127848428
I know reading is a hard concept for you but I clearly said Guarenteed Rights that cannot be modified by the government.
>>
>>127848808

>but I clearly said Guarenteed Rights that cannot be modified by the government.

And that contradicts my statement how exactly?

Is it your lack of education/knowledge why you dont understand the connection?

Or is it your US IQ of 90?
>>
>>127848261
>Republic
sounds like pure cancer to me pleb.
>>
SHALL
>>
>>127848363
>>127849170

When are you faggots going to finally have your revolution? Monarchs are outdated
>>
>>127848363
This.
Constitution itself is just a piece of paper. If people that wanted to overthrow it had enough resources, they could do it
>>
>>127849471
Alot of people believe in that piece of paper and would die for it. I'm not talking about the Middle East Kike Wars I mean an actual legitimate threat
>>
>>127849698
No they don't. The 4th amendment is violated millions of times a day and nobody cares (see daneposter)
>>
>>127849698

Is that why you watched then Bush signed away your civic rights in the patriot act?

Funny how Americans rave on about MUH GUNS, but dont seem to comprehend the concept of rendition/patriot act.
>>
>>127849447
Absolute monarchism is the true redpill.
Jews & criminals HATE monarchies because all the monarch has to say is "get out of my country" and they have to leave.
That's why the Jews were behind the overthrowing of all the monarchies in Europe.

Look how many of these expulsions were ordered by monarchs:
>>
poo poo pee pee hahaha XD
>>
File: qqlIUxvfXv4XhWWXVf6JRg_r.jpg (99KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
qqlIUxvfXv4XhWWXVf6JRg_r.jpg
99KB, 529x529px
>>127848261

OP's pic inspired me to VHS it for some reason.

Enjoy, anons.
>>
hello senpai
>>
As long as they don't try to confiscate muh guns I really don't give a shit. Essentially leave me alone in the confines of my home and I am golden.

The world is falling apart in all sorts of aspects that are far too numerous to list here both in the United States and outside the United States.

Yeah it is true that Americans have signed away a lot of their rights to these shitty communists and kike loving neocons but that is primarily because that shit doesn't actually effect them in their day to day life.

You have to blatantly violate the constitution in a real visceral manner for people to rise up in this country. Politicians/Traitors know this and that is why they slowly chip away at our rights. They are deathly afraid of a revolt in this country.

Look... I am 34 years old, I am not an old man but I am not young and naive. I have never saw so much anti-government sentiment in my life. The world right now as a whole is ripe for confrontation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.