[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGA When?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: YZHb34d.jpg (26KB, 780x484px) Image search: [Google]
YZHb34d.jpg
26KB, 780x484px
No wall. Promised jobs moving to Mexico. Nato tells us to go fuck ourselves. Judges say can't stop mudslimes. Drumpf so far up Jew asses that he can't even see that people are laughing at him at this point. When does Maddog Mattis throw a coup and force MAGA?
>>
>>127847210
You act like Mattis isn't a jewish puppet too.
>>
>>127847210
How is it possible to ACTUALLY believ drumpf isn't a lying jew?
>>
>>127847437

I haven't heard this about Mattis. You got details?
>>
>>127847513

Dem Jews be ok, y'all, got freedom to eat burgers, buy guns and Sheit
>>
>>127847210
>No wall. Promised jobs moving to Mexico.
Will be 2018/2020 issues.

>Nato tells us to go fuck ourselves.
Good for him.

>Judges say can't stop mudslimes.
They will when he takes it to the Supreme Court. He's got a majority with Judge Gorsuch.
>>
File: 1496206629149.jpg (709KB, 1340x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1496206629149.jpg
709KB, 1340x1252px
>>127847210
>>
>NATO
lol k
>>
File: 1494326438568.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494326438568.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
>>127847210
>throw a coup
Nice try ShariaBlue, but we know you don't give a shit about anything but your kike agenda so you can go back to sucking niggerdick now.
>>
>>127850337

Suck my dick niggerbrain! Trump promised a wall with wetbacks picking up the bill. Nope! Trump promised to clean up Chimpcago in one week after being elected. Nope! This motherfucker can't seem to do a goddamn thing right and refuses to shut his fucking mouth on twitter. That alone would ease the burn of his fucking lies.
>>
>>127849605

>Will be 2018/2020 issues.
And in 2018/2020, I guess it will be 2024 issues?

>Good for him.
I like being able to tell Nato what to do and when to do it. It is dumb as fuck to expect them to pitch in every time we have to drop the hammer and not offer something in return.

>They will when he takes it to the Supreme Court. He's got a majority with Judge Gorsuch.
This will not go the Supreme Court. They will leave the decision and refuse to hear it. The last fucking thing those lazy kikes want to do is to make an actual controversial decision.
>>
>>127849776
no.

NO.

STOP IT.

THIS IS TOO POWERFUL YOU HAVE TO STOP THE MEME
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.