[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Population Exchange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1433017706486.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433017706486.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
I wondered if it would be possible that European nations would exchange people based upon their political views.

For instance that all far-right in Sweden could re-settle in Denmark, and that all far-left in Denmark could resettle in Sweden.

As long as the cultural differences is negligible, then their shouldn't be any cultural incompatibility.

For comparison, then after WW1, all Greeks in Turkey and all Turks in Greece exchanged places. Both government agreed on this, without outside pressure.

It would solve many problems, that people chose which country they would live in based upon their political affiliation.
>>
>>127844037
That already happens like this:
>Greedy people move to rich countries
>Breedy people more to welfare countries
>Seedy people move to Israel
>>
>>127844037
Can we keep Christiania, Skåne and Denmarks alcohol laws if we resettle?
>>
>moving to a new country based on your political beliefs
only a pol autist would even think like this. jesus christ get off the computer
>>
>>127844319
weedy people move to Holland
>>
>>127844319
BEADY people move wherever they can harvest ARYAN BLOOD
>>
>>127845266
Its not a bad idea if you think about it.. The concept are often in use in the world of fiction. Take Harry Potter, where they are assigned quarters based upon their personality.
Or that movie divergence, where they also are tested and then assigned role in society based upon their personality and beliefs.

I know that the examples are fictitious.. but the idea is not that alien, it organically arise when you imagine an alternative theoretical society.
>>
>>127845824

At what age do I start shipping my kids to denmark?
>>
>>127846055
I think they would have to choose for themselves.. Most kids just share their parents political views, it is when they mature that they make their own mind. So they would have to decide at some point when they have gained their own political observance.
>>
>>127844037
Thought about this too and it wouldn't work because majority of people would choose based not on their true political views but on the amount of privileges they would acquire. Actualy it is how it works now - all the niggers, muslims, east europeans are in your country and they are there not because they accept your ideology but because they get maximum profits from it. As soon as something better will pop up they will leave.
>>
>>127844037
implying the lefties will be coaxed into nationalism
>>
Forced migration isn't going to change r/K dynamics. The only thing that does that is resource shortage or abundance.
>>
Not a bad idea actually. All leftist Flemish and Dutch should move to the Rhineland, while right wing Germans should come live in the swamps
>>
File: 1495322043437.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495322043437.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
>>127844037
The SHITSKINS would collapse and die then invade and get BTFO in a war

Stop thinking that those at the top want to solve problems effectively when they want to perpetuate problems and thus guarantee their future power

The whole migrant crisis is because Europeans let their leaders cuckold the shit out of them. Europe will cuck itself to death until nation says ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and gets nazi germanyd
>>
File: disgust.jpg (41KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
41KB, 690x460px
>>127844037
Absolutely fucking degenerate. Yah, let's muddy up the different ethnicities, so every one is a deracinated golem.That would annihilate nations and it's exactly what the jews want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.