[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an National Anarchist anything. I have it cristal clear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Ask an National Anarchist anything.
I have it cristal clear
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
>>127842652
Do you have the correct number of chromosomes?
>>
>>127842652
tus padres se avergüenzan de ti?
>>
>>127842652
Did you win the grade 5 spelling bee?
>>
File: Anarchy_41ddbb_5607582.jpg (71KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy_41ddbb_5607582.jpg
71KB, 750x574px
>>127842652
Seems like you are even more confused than those transfags
>>
>>127842724
second this.
elaborate more OP, till then, you are a faggot, like National Lolberterians
>>
>>127842724
>National Anarchist
>No rules but believes in borders
He already answered your question bruv...
>>
>>127842652
Just be a regular nationalist edgelord.
>>
>>127842652
Do you like to lick windows and plastic bags?
>>
>>127842652
Why are you attention seeking on 4chan? Life that dull?
>>
Der Weltstaat (1960): “The anarchist in his purest form is he, whose memory goes back the farthest: to pre-historical, even pre-mythical times; and who believes, that man at that time fulfilled his true purpose . . . In this sense the anarchist is the Ur-conservative, who traces the health and the disease of society back to the root.”

We call for an autority free society without having to renegate our identity or race

bad english
>>
File: 1476540933228.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476540933228.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>127843673
Even primitive pre-historical tribes had authorities in the form of the elders and the tribe chiefs, so your quote is pretty retarded. You can't even have a tiny tribe without authority, let alone a nation.
>>
>>127843673
>go back to the pre-historical state
so before society existed. Nigger that would be either eternal war like Hobbes called it or, if enough resources and mates as no dangers, Rousseaus, nut eating, jerking off monkey bois.

So what will it be for you?
>>
>>127843979
we promote a natural instinctive leadership to flow non-monopoliced between the people. But authority is a different structure
>>
>>127844125
yeah something like that but with penicilin and farmlands
>>
>>127844152
>natural instinctive leadership
Define it.

>flow non-monopoliced between the people
Is a tribe chief not "monopolizing" authority?
>>
>>127844445
He will try to, that why always people have to take his own fight against any direction they regect. Thats how we evolve.
>>
>>127844283
>penicilin and farming
That wouldn't be possible with Hobbes or Rousseaus descriptions of the natural state. With the first farmers and penicilin producers would be constantly robbed enslaved or killed, where at the latter, it wouldn't be necessary. One could draw from Bacon, but this would involve a kind of genetic understanding of property and production. Imo you are more of a Lolberterian than an anarchist. Are you between 18 and 24 by any chance?
>>
>>127844685
So you can't define "natural instinctive leadership" and you admit that authority arises even in the most primitive societies, and that people in authority try to stay in authority. Thanks for playing. Now consider that you need more powerful authority to keep a nation together than to keep a tribe together, and maybe you'll be able to see why "nationalist anarchist" is an oxymoron. Saged.
>>
>>127844685
>There have to be somebody who deliberately decides to act irrational
Nigger please. Read less primary sources and start with interpretations, than start getting into basic logic, then ontology and then go back to the primary sources and have a good laugh
>>
>>127844708
yes, i am
Also why would anyone take a chance of lose the favor or the whole colective working comunity to get some bacon or some medicine when they can get it for free just by understanding the situation of the producer.
I dont mean to destroy all the progress of the human race just restructure and correct it
>>
>>127844915
nah man, i recognice that but that why authority need to be in constant conflict against any other. If just one prevails we dont get to progress.
Also in anarchism we dont talk about states or goverments. Just ethnicity
>>
>>127845066
>Lose the favor of the collective
Now we are at resources and abstract rules again. That isn't anarchism. And yes, if one has the means to rob the community blind, refine his methods, gather others around him and be a muslim, why should it be irrational to do it
>I
>dont mean to destroy all the progress of the human race
Maybe you, I would love to rip out your guts and use them to show other hippies that they better don't get on what I consider my territory.

Stop that Kantian thinking, it is a literal slave mentality
>>
>>127842991
I consider it RARE
>>
>>127845726
you have a strange idea of anarchism man
>>
>>127842652
How does justice work in an ansrchist society? How does an ansrchist society defend itself? How big can an ansrchist society be?
>>
>>127846425
People itself get to defend their own individual or colective needs. So the "laws" would be situational. Very bad explanation but its like if something is wrong for x people, x people have to fix it
>>
>>127842652
How many anarcho-nationalist are in Spain?
Are you organized or just a bunch of edgelords messing online?
Do you like NatSoc but feel ashamed of his bad press?
How do you feel about the success of "commie" anarchism during 34-39 in Catalonia?
In a civil war scenario, reds or blues?
>>
>>127845954
>Anarchism =/= society
as society is defined by a certain social regulating force. To answer the question about the nature of regulation by one extreme be it ALL or NOTHING removes the need for society and imo we land, with the latter, do to the resources problem, at a Hobbesian natural state. As I said above, your problem seems to be, that you believe you know what rationality means, or even that it is universalistic. First rationality, and even Kant knew it, is individual, having a collective individuality is always a result of regulation, as it is impossible to know exactly what another human thinks or interpret it, let alone feel the biological processes inside his body. This refutes the second extreme.

I think you don't know what the anarchism meme is, and take the pervertation of some siecle lumiere faggot as a starting point
>>
>>127846752
Ok. Society based on feels.
>>
>>127846752
This is a terrible method of defence , whichever group was biggest could take over the whole country using this form of defence
>>
File: 1363498972473.jpg (48KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
1363498972473.jpg
48KB, 449x546px
>>127846752
>So the "laws" would be situational
>something is WRONG for x people, x people have to fix it
fix yourself, or take the fast lane
>>
>>127846994
In spain there used to be some but they were into nacional movement never on his own. Las bases autonomas se llamaban.
They are sadly mostly edgelords online.
I like Ns personaly but not really fascism or franquismo.
I feel barcelona on 36 was a victory and a example for the future.
I supose red. Authority is hard to follow if you dont believe in it.
>>
>>127842652

El grado de especificación político-administrativa de una sociedad es proporcional a su grado de desarrollo referido al proceso de civilización. Estamos de acuerdo en que el sistema en el que vivimos está mal planteado y aplicado, pero ésto sería un gran paso atrás.

El anarquismo no es factible, mucha gente es estúpida, conformista, destructiva de cara a sus propios hermanos sin pensar en las consecuencias de sus acciones. Una red de organización y la existencia de ciertos mecanismos de control consensuados son necesarios si o si.
>>
>>127847324
Its supposed that with autority erradicated noone would need to create a new one or be able to
>>
>>127842652
Sounds like a big empanada.

What do you think about border control?
>>
>>127847861
no borders man
no economic hierarchy
>>
>>127848029
What's an economic hierarchy? Are you sure that's achievable? Won't trade and commerce stop?
>>
>>127848449
The means of production of every place would be supported and promulgated by the others because the more productivity and diversity of products the better for all. Because without property no one would hoard it or manipulate smaller countrys
>>
>>127848029
An all this african "paga-pensiones" will accept anarcho-nationalism principles? They won't enter your territory? Won't take your resources? I don't know man, you will need a lot of bullets and outposts to make your point clear.
>>127847679
Catalonian anarchist were under the catalonian republic authorities and their order. I recognize the succes of their organization, and for example the milk industry advanced under their system, but the streets of barcelona were a nightmare of gunslingers, first fascist-anarchist/syndicalist, then commie-anarcho.

I don't know man, i would love to live in a world where nice and educated people respect each other and work together to the succes of all of us. But there's a lot of nigger attitude out there. You'll need to control the education of all kids in the word for 30-40 years and get rid of a lot of people.
>>
>>127842802
KEKKKKKKKK
>>
>>127849765
>You'll need to control the education of all kids in the word for 30-40 years and get rid of a lot of people.
Sounds familiar, doesn't look as if it works so well.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.