[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw neoliberal Feels good man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1493398087450.png (216KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1493398087450.png
216KB, 600x620px
>tfw neoliberal
Feels good man
>>
>>127838769
>Ideology which pulled millions out of poverty
By putting people in other countries into poverty.
Good radiance !
>>
File: 1495252095789.jpg (922KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1495252095789.jpg
922KB, 1632x1224px
>>127839138
t.commie
>>
>>127838769
r/neoliberal propaganda, it's obvious from the first line:
>believes in evidence-based policy
At least that's what they spout without anything to back it up.
I swear that two-faced, brainless subreddit needs to be purged to hell.
>>
>>127838769
Neoliberalism is rooted in postmodernism, it's the Assassin's Creed of political philosophies. I'd have no problem with the ideology if it didn't look at my demographic (white male) as the source of all evils and the infinite ATM machine. Obama was a marxist too remember, like a real one from a family of real ass marxists. He played along with neoliberalism as long as it advanced his identity politics or shit or the wite man.

I work for a big name global advising company, our CEO is one of the driving forces for neoliberalism in this world. Their main goal is simply to expand into the developing markets and take advantage of people in even more places. They want debt, consumption, and global labor markets, it's very simple. Marxists, on the other hand, want to demolish the State as it currently exists, they believe it to be a tool of the white man's oppression. They attack America from all angles, namely the legal systems, the educational institutions, and the social structure of society. Marxists push the degeneracy.
>>
>>127839319
t. I like the idea of muslims invading europe
>>
>not being a NazBol with Pan-Asiatic fash leanings in favour of Jap and Kor racial supremacy
>>
>>127838769
Switch the right to say: believe sin outdated neoliberal dogma, wants to keep tabs on dissenters and kill them if they get too dangerous, invents genocide, supports an ideology which will permanently destroy its host countries, wins highest offices (not for long), wears ill-fitting suits, happily married to a pre-op transsexual and takes big Jew money and you'll be a lot more honest.
>>
>>127841281
>Japs and Koreans
Retard, that's like wanting Hutu and Tutsi to share racial supremacy.
>>
File: GreaterAsianism2.png (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
GreaterAsianism2.png
70KB, 900x600px
>>127841604
just have to undo the (((their))) propaganda, Imperial Japan was literally right, they both share God's blood.
>>
>>127839580
the fucker "bailed out" the banks so much that, ugh, i can't even talk about it. fuck these people
>>
>>127838769
Globalism is just another flavor of communism.
>>
>>127841989
>just have to undo their propaganda
Damn, it's so simple,just make them all think the exact opposite of what they are currently violently convinced of, so easy.
>>
>>127838769
why do you live in poland then?
>>
>>127842726
(((their))) grip on Korean ethno-nationalism is harder than my grip on muh dicc you're right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.