[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzzfeed XD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot (1103).png (482KB, 853x613px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1103).png
482KB, 853x613px
Apparently the buzzfeed made a video xd.
https://youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
why are they attacking their biggest demographic?
>>
>>127838154
>going on /adv/
wew lad
>>
>>127838154

Who is randipulator and why were they in heavy breathings no luv video?

*yawn*
>>
File: 1469724807543.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469724807543.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>127838154
I heard Buzzfeed stock is crashing. SELL SELL SELL
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 559x187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 559x187px
Get out there and meme Buzzfeed into oblivion

We can win this one easily
>>
File: Buzzfeed.png (170KB, 498x492px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzfeed.png
170KB, 498x492px
>>
File: 1496181707405.png (173KB, 902x946px) Image search: [Google]
1496181707405.png
173KB, 902x946px
>>
>>127839770
they have already memed themselves
>https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/this-my-little-pony-figurine-in-a-jar-will-delete-your-faith?utm_term=.seRv8jdd2#.fpYp5RBBK
>>
>>127840688
Checked. Always use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

https://archive.is/IfjvY <- buzzfeed.com article
>>
redchanit was more on point than this shit
>>
>>127838154
So this is war? Why do they always mess with robots and now supreme gentlemen? They didnt even had the balls to name us putting /random/ using /pol/ rethoric.

I smell fear, time to destroy and redpill normies on this crusade. It cant stop till some executives get shot or ricin letters make buzzfeed chnage HQ.

Calling for friendly posting about cultural marxsim, dykes, welfare parasites and mudslims in every single of their YT videos. They will only censor it or block commeting due all the seizures of their liberal logic 101 shutting their almonds down.
>>
Why are you advertising it here? Why are people giving it clicks/views?
>>
File: 19hu9s.jpg (85KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
19hu9s.jpg
85KB, 499x499px
>>127841602
>So this is war? Why do they always mess with robots and now supreme gentlemen? They didnt even had the balls to name us putting /random/ using /pol/ rethoric.
>I smell fear, time to destroy and redpill normies on this crusade. It cant stop till some executives get shot or ricin letters make buzzfeed chnage HQ.
>Calling for friendly posting about cultural marxsim, dykes, welfare parasites and mudslims in every single of their YT videos. They will only censor it or block commeting due all the seizures of their liberal logic 101 shutting their almonds down.

Because their whole world is based on insecurities leading to aggressively wanting to stick with the herd. They are not the type of men to be alphas and strike out on their own.

So where does that leave more socially awkward guys strike out on their own in their eyes? By their standards they are not sticking with the herd, and due to the fact the ones they are picking on are weak, it is very easy for them to attack. They are attacking the weaker guys because they feel it places them above them, and therefore more secure in the herd, but at it's root, they are still insecure betas who thirst hard for group approval.

No secure guy would make a video like this, it is simple. You can also sense the intense malice from the producer, this malice is rooted in their own self hatred. In general people treat other people with the same standards they treat themselves, this why bullies tend to have fucked up personal histories.
>>
thanks for showing me this garbage, i hope my comment remains after this post.
>>
This is why i left buzzfeed and moved back to canada
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.