[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ will refute this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2602.jpg (277KB, 810x1055px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.jpg
277KB, 810x1055px
>/pol/ will refute this
>>
>>127836357
Suck my dick filthy roastie
>>
>>127836357
>less than half of all rapes are actually reported

Then how do you know about them?

Also, 8% seems like a lot
~1/10 rape charges are just revenge
>>
>>127836357
>rape cases are not being reported
actually they are, they are being reported paranoidly because we live in an era of fake rape claims

>rapists arent being sent to jail
no, innocent people condemned by a misandric legal system are

>colleges can be openly hostile to victims
are we talkinga bout teh same universe because here in mine colleges are ultra extremely liberal radical feminist safe spaces

>rape victims are making it up
most of so called rape victims are indeed making it up

>rapist can seek custody
men arent getting custody in 90% cases even if they were role model citizens

>politicians think women cant get pregnant from rape
please show me one politician that thinks that
>>
>>127836357
i hope you get raped
>>
>>127836357
None of those things have been proven but even if they were true that wouldn't mean there's a rape culture going on. You clearly don't understand what culture means and I'm guessing your definition of the word rape is messed up too.
>>
>>127836357
Get off of my board, normie scum.
>>
>>127836357
They forgot the most important thing - the vast majority of rapes and cases of sexual harassment are committed by (sand)niggers.
>>
>>127836357
How is the unreported rape rate determined?
If it's (less than, presumably not by 47%) half of rapes that are unreported, how could only 3% of rapists spend even a day in jail, particularly since many of them can easily be repeat offenders?
How does campus rape rate not changing in the last 20 years relate to colleges being openly hostile to victims?
Which one of your tiny, impossible to read sources state that 2 to 8% of charges may be false? Which one of your tiny sources come with the number that students think 50% are fabricated? Let's not even get into the fact that the laws (and the way judges tend to judge rape cases) are so loose it's not even a stretch.
Is this custody in case the rapist also is forced to pay alimony? What about the idea that the child is a burden, and therefore that burden should not be forced onto the mother? Also, they probably aren't getting it - just because they can sue for it doesn't mean it's going to get granted.
Show me one politician that thinks that.
>>
File: men get raped more than women.jpg (310KB, 810x978px) Image search: [Google]
men get raped more than women.jpg
310KB, 810x978px
reminder american men get raped more than american women thanks to the prison system but no one cares
>>
>>127836357
What Cringe means
>>
ITT: rape apologists
>>
>>127836357
>>127837083
Because they love unfalsifiable claims.
>>
File: Ned.jpg (218KB, 1494x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Ned.jpg
218KB, 1494x1037px
>only 3% of rapists spend even a day in jail

I like those odds.
>>
>>127836357
What the word rape means has be warped so much over the years that i really dont care about anything on the subject.
>>
>>127836357
>and attempted rape
Well that skews all your stats right into the wastebin.
>college rape rates haven't changed
Assuming this is even true, so what? Is the unchanging rape-rate LOW?
Then bravo, no rape culture, congrats everyone.
Also a reminder that the vast majority of sexual assaults are carried out by family members NOT strangers, so the 1-in-5 stat (you know, of rape AND 'attempted rape') also has little to do with college rape.
>people think rape victims are making it all up
Maybe the problem isn't with the cynics in this equation.
Maybe the victims should get a fucking kit done if they're serious about it, and there should be heftier punishments for proven false-accusers.

>custody
Just because they can sue doesn't mean they'd ever win lol.
And maybe there exists cases where it'd be useful- say if the rape-child of two retarded 16-yos had to choose between the rapey father who's done his time & grown out of it vs the emotionally-damaged mom who is in a horrible place & is absolutely terrible for her kid.
MAYBE we should take the kid's interests into consideration & objectively weigh each individual case instead of making a blanket ruling based on victim-centric emotions.
>politicians
Yeah they're retards but this is low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>127836357
>study based on self-reporting without controls
According to a similar study, nearly 100% of people are smarter than the average person.
>>
>>127836357
this is bullshit
Women should talk less and suck cock more.
>>
>>127836357
Deport the blacks and arabs and the rapes will stop.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.