[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They don't want to destroy us do they?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170531-094353.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-094353.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
They don't want to destroy us do they?
>>
Tommy my son.
Will you choose police-state hag?
Or no skill massmigration Corbyn?
>>
>>127829344
We are absolutely fucked either way. I'm starting to believe the only solution is total war
>>
>>127829221
Don't worry, your Conservatives already done a great job:
http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN06606
>Romania and Bulgaria (the ‘A2’ states) joined the EU on 1 January 2007. Their EU accession treaty permitted other Member States to impose transitional restrictions on the free movement rights of Bulgarian and Romanian ‘workers’ for up to seven years after accession, in order to guard against disruption of their labour markets. All Member States must lift restrictions on Bulgarian and Romanian workers by the end of 2013.
>In late November, an article written for the Financial Times by the Prime Minister proposed a further set of measures, including broader changes to the fundamental principle of free movement of persons.
>>
>>127831740
In 2007 labour was in power
>>
>>127829519
With us?
>>
>>127832585
What has 2007 got to do with anything? Maybe you should read what it says. in 2013 restriction was lifted and further extended the free movement.
>>
>tories trying to beat their last

gipping you by primal fears
>>
File: 1496171440010m.jpg (105KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496171440010m.jpg
105KB, 703x1024px
>>127829519
It's about fucking time.
>>
>>127832645
No. Europeans need to work together. The EU must be torn apart through.
>>
>>127829221
The Torygraph wouldn't lie just to get their gibs would they?
>>
>>127833740
>Europeans need to work together
Are you new to europe?
>>
>>127831740
And if you could read, you could see who asked for the initial restriction to be time based.

Labour.

They import poor shitskin people to keep their voter base up. Literally released info from Blairs files saying it.
>>
>>127833882
Well it's not a secret. So that's the only lie.
>>
Begin the acquisition of ordinance.
>>
>>127833920
Yeah, Labour bring them for the voter base and ideological reasons, but the conservatives bring them for cheap labour and economic reasons.
Either way it's not promoted for British peoples interest
>>
>>127833887
No. I live in London and it's like living in an African or Asian city.
Europeans will have to work together, but things are definitely going in the wrong direction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.