[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is this moron posting his shit on twitter? >This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: moron.png (570KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
570KB, 1920x1080px
Who the fuck is this moron posting his shit on twitter?

>This encourages hate/violence.
Oh yeah, /pol/ is all about tolerance and peace now not like we promote this stuff 24/7 on here.
>>
Agreed fellow resistipede!
WE NEED TO KILL ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO KILL ANYONE
>>
She redacted.

We would have made it known we're not happy otherwise.

>when the libertarian right rises and somehow became extremely powerful

>>127827870
There was underlying context and rumours the picture was in response to someone saying they're unemployed and voted for Trump for a job.
>>
Huh but I thought you had freedom of speech, despite anyone's feelies?
>>
>>127828418
WIR MUSSEN DER WEISS MANN AUSROTTEN
>>
>>127827764

/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>127828463
I ausrotted your mom last night if you catch my drift
>>
>>127828418
Freedom of speech means the state doesn't prosecute you for your speech but you're still allowed to criticizing someones speech. There's no free speech in Netherlands because the state will prosecute you for saying something racist.
>>
>>127827764
So, lemme show you a metaphor.

A Jew and a Hindu ate a pork chop.
Which one sinned?
>>
>>127828870
True, but /pol/ had multiple threads reporting her to the FBI and claiming she was going to get a felony.
>>
>>127827764
He's right and you're wrong tho, Shillington.
>>
File: 1476835280799.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1476835280799.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>127827764
>not practicing Taqqiya and pilpul
>>
>>127827764

>implying you should reveal all your cards straight away

That's a terrible strategy. Even if your ultimate goal is to solve things with violence, you shouldn't call for it when you don't have the required support behind you. That just gives the more powerful opponent a justification to shut you down.

Also, that kike Alinsky had some shrewd advice: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules"
>>
>>127829065
The Jew was the one that sinned, Hindus are allowed to eat pork just not beef.
>>
>>127829454
So the Librul and poltard called for violence.

which one went against his own agenda?
>>
>>127827764
Muh centerist tards. Politics is dirty
>>
>>127827764

/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>127827764
Didn't you know?

Peace
One
Love
>>
File: kathyEww5.jpg (110KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
kathyEww5.jpg
110KB, 630x473px
>>127827764

the ACLU already called her out on it
>>
>>127827764
>if someone did this to obama, they would be in jail
proof?

But yeah, that shit is horrible and tasteless.
>>
>>127831303
It's unprovable, yes. But can you seriously tell me they wouldn't compare doing that to Obama to lynchings? You'd hear the REEing from Mars.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.