[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House of cards just got daenerysed lol Game of Thrones, Star

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
House of cards just got daenerysed lol

Game of Thrones, Star Wars, and now House of cards...

The continued emasculation of men by the liberal media is thriving. They won.
>>
>>127816809
>House of cards just got daenerysed
So she got really fat? Is that what your saying?
>>
>>127816809
What?
>>
>>127816809

Finally! I always thought "House of Cards" needed flying dragons...
>>
>daenerysed
kys
>>
>Game of Thrones
>women getting raped and humiliated in every episode
>emasculation

Are you retarded
>>
>>127817159
remember that episode of game of thrones where daenerys faces impossible odds and comes out on top?
>>
>>127817360
Can you talk and form sentences without referring to popular culture?
>>
>>127816809

It's jews writing, acting, financing, promoting and planning new projects. Do you expect anything else beyond jew politics?
>>
>>127817479
It's relevant to the subject at hand.

>doesn't use mccarthyism when talking about politics
>>
>>127817360

Except in this one Claire doesn't do shit , Frank does everything for her and when it's time for Claire to repay everything he has done for her she's like NOPE it's my turn now
>>
>>127816809
Explain
>>
>>127816809
house of cards kinda went down hill the previous season
>>
>>127817479
Where do you people come from? /pol/ has enough archie bunkers.
>>
>>127817712
Look up the last two words of this season and get ready to cringe. I can't believe they actually fucking wrote that.
>>
>>127816809
it's what sells in hollywood right now. you're stupid if you think anything in this world boils down to anything else besides money.
>>
File: 1480959287448.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480959287448.png
89KB, 353x332px
What the fuck are you talking about OP

Explain
>>
>>127816809
Claire has done nothing for Frank except for muh daddy's money
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.